Old 09-04-2016, 08:31 PM   #1
HypnoKate
Account Banned

Default Blackmailed into slavery

Chapter 1

It was late at night, and I was lying in bed naked, as ordered by my online Master. I logged on to my account on Getdare, a website that lets you receive dares and tasks from people online. I saw I had a new message from Master, so I opened it and read it.

Hey Slut,

I hope you had a good day today. Did you remember to do your daily ten flashes? Sorry I wasn't around today and this past week, I've been quite busy. Well, I hope you've enjoyed your little break, because you're about to get busy.

I'll startyou off with something quick right now, just to prepare for tomorrow, when you'll be out in public. I want you to write "Slut" on each of your tits, and "Fuckhole" just over your pussy and on your ass. Then go stand in front of a mirror, and for 15 minutes repeat to yourself "I am a slut. I am a fucktoy. I am a slave. I belong to Master." Just to remind you of what you really are."

As usual, I want the pics of all the writing. As usual, you don't need to include face if you don't want.

Thanks,

Master.

I read it over one more time, and went right to work. All my writing was in sharpie, so it would last for a couple of days, even with regular showers and cleanings. I took pictures of my tits, pussy and ass, my Master's playthings, and went in front of the mirror. I set a timer, and started repeating my line.

"I am a slut. I am a fucktoy. I am a slave. I belong to Master. I am a slut. I am a fucktoy..."

Master really got me. Nothing like seeing my body written over, repeating demeaning things about myself that really drove in what a piece of shit I was. I was nothing. I was a slut, a fucktoy, a slave, and belonged to Master. And I was so happy that he was finally going to be back — I had missed him this past week — that I decided to give him a present.

When I was done my fifteen minutes, I went and gone my phone again. I took a picture of myself in the mirror, showing my tits, my pussy, and the writing... and my face. A full frontal. Before I could chicken out, I opened my email and sent Master the full frontal as well as all three close ups, with a short message saying:

Hi Master! Glad to have you back. Here's the picture proof. Look forward to tomorrow!

Your slut,

Emily

I hesitated for one more second, but I pressed send. That was it. He had the picture. A nude picture with face. I was freaking out. I sat there waiting anxiously, refreshing email and Getdare waiting for a reply.

Sorry, I never really introduced myself. My name is Emily Pyatt. I am 26, and I live in an apartment in Chicago, Illinois. Master also lives in Illinois, although he did not want to give a specific city. My parents live on the East Coast, and we have kind of a rocky relationship. They really wanted me to go to school nearby. Instead, I went on the West Coast, and have settled in Chicago since that's where my job is. They said I'd betrayed them by moving away, which I thought was completely ridiculous. Things were getting better, but are not great. I spoke to them just two days ago, but we can often go weeks without talking. I have only seen them once since I graduated. As for how I look? I am 5'7 with long blonde hair, brown eyes, I am skinny but athletic, since I run a lot, and have decent tits at 34D. I have a few friends, but I generally stick to myself. Myself and Master, of course.

I refrsh yet again, and finally see he has emailed me a response. For a second, I am too terrified to open it. I can't believe what a huge mistake I made. My life could be ruined. Extremely nervous, I open in, and if says:

Thanks! I'm glad you trust me enough to show your face. You really are a beautiful girl, and the best little slut I could hope for.

Master

I breathe a deep sigh of relief. I was right to trust him, he wasn't going to do anything bad. Feeling very happy and very excited about tomorrow, I fall into a very peaceful sleep

Author's Note: So here's my story, glad you're reading it! All the usual stuff, all names are made up, and similarities are purely coincidental, blah blah blah. Just gonna say that even if blackmail is a fantasy of mine, it is not one I plan on living anytime soon. Do not ask for blackmail me, or even for faceless pics. You will not get them. Also, I do have a pretty busy life, so I'll try to update often, but no promises.

Kate

I love being a slut!

My rules

PM dares

Likes, dislikes and limits

Dare me here!

I am owned by my wonderful Mistress, IRL friend Isabella. She has access to this account, anything you give me she sees. Do not ask to own me

This account is regulated by Isabella, Kate's hypnomistress. I will make her do her tasks, within limits, and will participate if a helper is needed

Accepting all dares within limits until Thursday

Last edited by HypnoKate; 09-04-2016 at 10:47 PM. Reason: Typo
HypnoKate is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to HypnoKate for this post:
Old 09-04-2016, 11:35 PM   #2
HypnoKate
Account Banned

Chapter 2
I wake up in the morning, and the first thing I do is check my Getdare inbox. I see a message from Master, telling me to do the same exercise as last night. So I get up, stretch, and walk to the mirror. The writing is still in place, and I start reciting:

"I am a slut. I am a fucktoy. I am a slave..."

I'm excited to see what I'm going to do today. In fact, I find myself in a very good mood. I realize it's because I sent Master the picture. It really makes me feel like I belong to him, makes me trust him. It makes me realize how awesome he is, that I can send a face pic and he won't do anything about it. I guess I'll be more comfortable sending even more now.

"I belong to Master. I am a slut. I am a fucktoy. I am a slave. I belong to Master..."

I finish the 15 minutes, feeling the message sinking in. It is something I really want. I really want to be Master total plaything, to live for nothing but for him. So I right away check my inbox again, to see if there is anything new. There is. He sent me a message, telling me to have toast with peanut butter for breakfast. Also, I have to put each piece in my pussy before I bite it. I've never actually eaten out of my pussy, but I've licked other girls, how much worse can it be?

I decide to make it even better than a picture. I prepare the toast, and set up a camera. Then, I stand up, still naked, facing the camera, not hiding anything. I press play, and record myself eating, putting each bite in my pussy before I eat it. Is it a bit extreme? Maybe. But it's exhilarating. And besides, he's already proven himself. He had the chance to do something bad, to blackmail me, and he didn't. So clearly, I can trust him. I finish eating, send him the video, and wait for his answer. When it comes, it says the following:

"Wow, you really are becoming quite the little slut! Just the way I like it. You certainly are a beautiful little slut, too.

For now, out on your shortest skirt, a thong, a lace bra, and a revealing top, showing lots of cleavage. Take a selfish and send it to me. Then, go to a park, and find a secluded area. Once you're there, film yourself stripping, and send that to me, asking for more orders.

So I start by doing as he says. I dress as he says, and send him the selfie. I flash two people while I'm in the park, part of my training to become a good slut. Then, I find the secluded area, and I prepare to strip. I balance my phone on a tree, and start filming. But it's just too much. I don't know why, but I'm overwhelmed. So I stop the video, and just strip. I take a picture of my clothes on the ground, and a faceless pic of myself. I email them to Master, saying I was too nervous to do the video. I then sit and wait. What if Master gets mad? Why am I this nervous? Why can't I do it anymore? But I am comforted by his answer. He says " No problem! At your own pace. But, I do want you to take a nude face selfie, but you don't have to send it."

I am so relieved by this. I am quick to oblige. The selfie taken, I keep reading.

"Now, I want you to throw your top and skirt into a tree. You will keep on only your bra and panties. Send me a pic of the clothes in the tree, and I would love one of you, but only if you're comfortable. Then for the hard part. You must sneak out, and wait until a guy you find attractive walks by. You have to then take a selfie with him in the background, before he sees you. Then, you must approach him. Tell him that your clothes are stuck, and that you need his help. Beg him, offer him something if he says no, get him to come. If he says no, flash him anyways, say thanks, and once he leaves, spank your slutty tits 10 times each, and try with someone else. When someone says he's, bring them to where your clothes are, and show them to the man. While he is looking, get completely naked, take off the bra and thong. Tell him that getting the clothes is no rush, that you have thirty minutes to have fun first. For that time, do anything he wants. Then, after around half an hour, have him go get the clothes for you. While he is climbing the tree, take a selfish, still naked, with him in the background. After he gets the clothes, thank him one last time, give him a big kiss, and don't get dressed until he leaves. And you have to cum twice before you get dressed.
Have fun, slut."

Wow. I am shocked. This is much more than I have ever done. I wonder if it's really just a coincidence that this is right after I send him the picture with my face in it. I answer, telling him that this is way too much, and asking for something a bit easier. I tell him that I'm not ready, that I'm not a good enough slut yet. I just can't do it.

Yet again, he is understanding. He says that I must, then, just take a picture of myself nude, can be no face, and send it to him. I can then cum, and go home. He says we can talk once I get home. I feel so relieved by this that I even put my face in it again. I take a full nude shot, and, using the timer, one from behind too, to show how grateful I am. I send them, and head home.

Once I get home is when things start to go really, really badly. I see he hasn't sent me a Getdare message, but he has sent me an email. That's weird. And then I open it, and I see why.

Attached to the email are all the nude pics I have ever sent him. I had never realized quite how many there were. I am stunned. There are some with writing, some with toothpaste (only did that once and hated it), some with bondage. And, worst of all, the last ones with face. The text says: "Slut, this is everything I have of you. If you don't decide to do everything I say, then I will post this online. I will ruin your life. You are a stupid, stupid slut, and you are mine. And you better learn that fast, or else... they go here."

The here is a link. I press on it, terrified, and it brings me to... my Facebook profile!

What the fuck! How? I never told him more then my first name. Thinking back on it, I also have told him my birthday and my hometown, but how is that enough? He has nude pictures with face. He has my Facebook profile. This is a disaster. I go back to the email, and keep reading.

"Yes, I found you on Facebook. Quite easily, actually. You told me the company you worked for. Through that, I found there page, and looked through it, through any people attached I could find, in comments, tagged, liked, or more. I found three Emily's, but I couldn't be sure. But with your face, it sure is easy!

So, I'll say this again. You have 30 minutes to answer. If you do answer, send me a video of you, my stupid slut, slowly turning, naked, so I get a full view of my new toy. I want your hands behind your head. Also, write, "I understand. I commit to you. I am now nothing more than your toy, and I will do everything you say."

I am shocked. 30 minutes! And that's only 17 left! I hurry and make the video. Even if I change my mind last minute, I need to have it ready, or else I'll go over. I do as he says, slowly doing two full 360s with my hands behind my head. I press reply, and copy and paste his message. I attach the video. What am I going to do!?

I sit there, freaking out, losing my mind, until I realize I have two minutes left. I give up. I can't have those pictures online. It'll ruin my life. I give in, and I send the message. I am now officially his toy, his slut, his slave. I risked it, and I lost. Badly.

I love being a slut!

My rules

PM dares

Likes, dislikes and limits

Dare me here!

I am owned by my wonderful Mistress, IRL friend Isabella. She has access to this account, anything you give me she sees. Do not ask to own me

This account is regulated by Isabella, Kate's hypnomistress. I will make her do her tasks, within limits, and will participate if a helper is needed

Accepting all dares within limits until Thursday
HypnoKate is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to HypnoKate for this post:
Old 09-05-2016, 12:20 AM   #3
Jake_walton98

Loving this so far hope you continue with it

24/m/submissive

Likes- pictures, videos, anal, messy, watersports, CBT, online exposure

Limits- scat,full public, family,illegal

Toys-double ended dildo, 6” dildo, 3 buttplugs, cock rings, vibrating fleshlight

https://bdsmtest.org/r/p9aPd27b
Jake_walton98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 04:16 AM   #4
sexyleo

Default Fantastic

This seems like the beginning of a very interesting and exciting story, keep up the good work.

I'm new at this and still testing the waters, here's what I've got so far

hates:full public, camera (face), family, illegal,

kik:
...sexyleo...
sexyleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 07:23 AM   #5
BigBadWolfy
Distinguished Member

grate story, would love to read more

20+/m/gay/slave (mostly)/UTC+01:00

My Pm Dares

Likes: complete control, cbt, bondage, pain, nipple play, pet play, light anal, ice, humiliation, semi/hidden public, games, hypno
Limits: social suicide, permanent, blood, scat, involving others
Toys: average size dildo, big realistic vibrator, anal plug, chastity cage, handcuffs
BigBadWolfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2016, 01:44 AM   #6
Skylane182

Damn there goes another good story.....

Likes: Pet play, Edging, Light/Moderate Pain, Tease, Denial, Bondage.

Dislikes: hard pain.

Limits:Public, Face pics/vids, Scat, Pee drinking, Family, Illegal, Permanent.
Skylane182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2016, 09:40 AM   #7
LilBondageChick
Distinguished Member

I adore blackmail

I enjoy : Blackmail, humiliation, diapers, age play, bondage, hypnotism, facial dares and much more

I am looking to meet dominant men and women to put me in my place

Snapchat : lilbondagechick
kik is lexi_x0 / send me interesting dares
LilBondageChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 07:08 AM   #8
BIGTENCountry12

Send a message via Yahoo to BIGTENCountry12

Agreed great story
Likes:nudity / hidden public / hidden outdoors / masturbation/non-messy food / light pain / light CBT / anal / toys (house hold, few sex) / light bondage / toilet control/ anal/ bi comfortable / humiliation/ outdoors / masturbation / open for new likes

DISLIKES; illegal / permanent / anything I cant explain / not sure what else but will inform before i do anything'
BIGTENCountry12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 03:52 AM   #9
BlankRose

Continues pleaseee?

Dottie's property. No touching

Likes:Cum,Edge,Crossdress,bondages, Body writing,wedgies, eating
Dislikes: , my tiny little clit,
Limits: Public, Blood, Extreme Pain, pic

I am a slave to all getdare members.
EDGE Counter= 200/200
Ruined orgasm remaining=0

I AM BEGGING YOU TO ADD MORE EDGE

Member of the unofficial GetDare PM Dare commision:

PM dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=112696
BlankRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 10:54 AM   #10
Azarialeigh
Distinguished Member

Hope you continue this story! I am not one for blackmail but damn what a fantasy!
Likes... orgasm control/denial, Nipple play, going pantyless, edging, quick dares/tasks, body writing
Dislikes/punishment... line writing, kneeling in corner, spanking, clit smacking, toothpaste
Limits. Videos, face pics, social suicide, poo, getting caught, perminant
Toys. I have a few anal plugs, vibes, dildos, and even some nipple clamps
Kik is Amongthorns22
Check me out on fetlife as well
Azarialeigh ❤
Azarialeigh is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk