Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-23-2016, 12:00 AM   #181
Wardishydra

I check back almost every day for updates, love your story. Keep it up, looking forwards to more soon!

Kik: Wardishydra

Likes: control (by women only), anal, simple tasks, wedgies, some pain, edges, mild degradation, nipple play, joi, sissification, forced bi, conceptual incest (eg. a friend and their sibling or RP family but not my actual family), extreme degradation, cum

Dislikes: spanks (not practical), wasting time, denial, bodily fluis (last two are sometimes likes)

Limits: Scat, public, family/friends, face pics, public pics (could negotiate after trust is built)
Wardishydra is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Wardishydra for this post:
Old 10-23-2016, 03:10 AM   #182
tiger777

I just love where this story is going, keep up the good work
Limits: Illegal, life-ruining, gross scat play(diaper is OK), public nudity, family & friends, work dares (other than 100% discrete), Permanent Dares, pics with face exposed and very Public, blood
tiger777 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tiger777 for this post:
Old 10-23-2016, 01:15 PM   #183
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Bookmark!
(saving my place so I know what I have to read when I'm back)

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to naked_lego for this post:
Old 10-30-2016, 11:13 PM   #184
Babygirlmaddy

Please update!!! I check back everyday!!!
Babygirlmaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Babygirlmaddy for this post:
Old 10-31-2016, 07:14 AM   #185
lynx247

Send a message via Yahoo to lynx247
Default Can wait for the next chapter

Can wait for the next chapter great story
lynx247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 12:32 PM   #186
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

don't rush beautiful works of prose....

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 09:41 PM   #187
Shadowice
getDare Addict

loving how its going hoping to see some real good dares out of these girls for control!

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Shadowice for this post:
Old 11-06-2016, 08:37 AM   #188
churroboy101
getDare Sweetheart

love this story please continue it

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79830

toys/outfits I have access too
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92712

my house rules, please read before daring me
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92005

please call this slut "Slutty whore Danielle"

this sissy is stuck with panties, please don't make my dare just wear panties cause that my normal now

23/male/bi
churroboy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to churroboy101 for this post:
Old 11-06-2016, 02:56 PM   #189
Trucker28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babygirlmaddy View Post
Please update!!! I check back everyday!!!
Thank you! I like to think I am, like the girls, teasing you all slowly. But it is more about finding the time.
Trucker28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2016, 03:00 PM   #190
Trucker28

Emma

“I can’t believe you took your shirt off?” I called out as Sara was walking back to us pulling it back on.

“It’s too big and would just get in the way,” she responded. “It better give me extra points because I can’t wait to give you dares!” She turned to Brandon, who was smiling as he fiddled with the camera.

“Don’t get to cocky,” I interrupted, “I can do gymnastics too.”

I walk a few steps away and turned and did the splits all the way down to the grass, lifting my shirt to expose my chest also. I knew my skirt was riding almost to my waist. I tried to stay there in the pose but the grass was tickling my slit. “Ohh My God!” I flew back words rubbing my crotch.

The girls were laughing as Brandon was clicking away.

“Wait, this will be better.” I stood and turned away from them, then bent down and lifted myself in to a hand stand. The shirt, way too big for me, slid down over my head to the ground. I am normally great at handstands but being on display made me feel more wobbly. I took a deep breath to steady my nerves and slowly brought my legs apart. Doing the splits in the air. Knowing that the bright Arizona sun had never shown “there” before made me wonder if we shouldn’t have brought sunblock.

The girls cheered as I slowly brought my legs from side splits to a back walk over and brought myself upright. I through my hands over my head in triumph before grabbing Brandon’s shirt off the ground. Somehow, the act of putting it back on reminded me of my self-consciousness and I quickly looked around to make sure we were still alone. I then pulled down the skirt that was scrunched up around my waist.

“I want to try a handstand!” Rylie cried, “But someone needs to hold my legs, I’m not very good.”

Sara followed Rylie and helped her up into a rickety handstand. Her tight shirt clung to her large breasts. “Wait!” I hollered I ran up to Rylie and pulled her shirt down to her neck exposing her to Brandon’s camera. Her skirt had flopped down exposing her vagina but wasn’t long enough to cover her.

I stepped back as Sara slowly spread Rylie’s legs as far as her arms could go.

“Let me help,” I offered. Sara was probably expecting me to grab a leg but instead I went behind Sara and lifted her shirt so Brandon could photograph Sara’s breasts cresting over Rylie’s vagina. She turned to say something to me but I quickly kissed her on the mouth to shut her up.

“I want a copy of that!” I yelled to Brandon as I reached around and hugged my best friend’s soft chest.

Just then I noticed the mariachi music had gotten louder. Sara must have heard it too. We turned to see a white work truck pass by the end of the park. Rylie let out a loud yelp as Sara dropped her to the ground, in the attempt to fix her clothes. Rylie, on the ground, also was scrambling to cover all of her parts.

“Do you think they saw?” Rylie whispered from the ground, like the workers in the truck might hear her 25 yards away over their loud music. Her face was beet red.

Brandon was laughing. “If they had they would have stopped to watch,” he paused, “unless they’re planning on turning back.” He said with a smile.

We were all still and quiet as we listened to the music fade into the distance. Eventually I could only hear my heart beat and each other’s ragged breath. I realized the construction noise had stopped too. Had all the workers been in one truck? Had others passed and we hadn’t noticed? I only looked because of the music.

“So who is in the lead?” Rylie’s voice broke the eerie silence like a cannon shot causing me to jump. She climbed to her feet and worked to brush off some dead grass that clung to her clothes. Her hard large nipples poked through the thin fabric.

“It’s all in here for now,” Brandon explained, tapping the side of his head with a smile.

She walked closer to him, “Are you sure it’s not in here?” she asked, grabbing the obvious erection in his khaki shorts. I felt a pang of jealousy, and tried to let it go.

“I’ll race you guys to the playground!” I yelled and took off running towards the brightly colored jungle gym of ladders, tubes, and slides before they could answer.
The following 6 users say Thank You to Trucker28 for this post:
Old 11-07-2016, 09:39 AM   #191
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Great update love this story
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jklivin for this post:
Old 11-10-2016, 09:10 AM   #192
Wardishydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trucker28 View Post
Emma

“I can’t believe you took your shirt off?” I called out as Sara was walking back to us pulling it back on.

“It’s too big and would just get in the way,” she responded. “It better give me extra points because I can’t wait to give you dares!” She turned to Brandon, who was smiling as he fiddled with the camera.

“Don’t get to cocky,” I interrupted, “I can do gymnastics too.”

I walk a few steps away and turned and did the splits all the way down to the grass, lifting my shirt to expose my chest also. I knew my skirt was riding almost to my waist. I tried to stay there in the pose but the grass was tickling my slit. “Ohh My God!” I flew back words rubbing my crotch.

The girls were laughing as Brandon was clicking away.

“Wait, this will be better.” I stood and turned away from them, then bent down and lifted myself in to a hand stand. The shirt, way too big for me, slid down over my head to the ground. I am normally great at handstands but being on display made me feel more wobbly. I took a deep breath to steady my nerves and slowly brought my legs apart. Doing the splits in the air. Knowing that the bright Arizona sun had never shown “there” before made me wonder if we shouldn’t have brought sunblock.

The girls cheered as I slowly brought my legs from side splits to a back walk over and brought myself upright. I through my hands over my head in triumph before grabbing Brandon’s shirt off the ground. Somehow, the act of putting it back on reminded me of my self-consciousness and I quickly looked around to make sure we were still alone. I then pulled down the skirt that was scrunched up around my waist.

“I want to try a handstand!” Rylie cried, “But someone needs to hold my legs, I’m not very good.”

Sara followed Rylie and helped her up into a rickety handstand. Her tight shirt clung to her large breasts. “Wait!” I hollered I ran up to Rylie and pulled her shirt down to her neck exposing her to Brandon’s camera. Her skirt had flopped down exposing her vagina but wasn’t long enough to cover her.

I stepped back as Sara slowly spread Rylie’s legs as far as her arms could go.

“Let me help,” I offered. Sara was probably expecting me to grab a leg but instead I went behind Sara and lifted her shirt so Brandon could photograph Sara’s breasts cresting over Rylie’s vagina. She turned to say something to me but I quickly kissed her on the mouth to shut her up.

“I want a copy of that!” I yelled to Brandon as I reached around and hugged my best friend’s soft chest.

Just then I noticed the mariachi music had gotten louder. Sara must have heard it too. We turned to see a white work truck pass by the end of the park. Rylie let out a loud yelp as Sara dropped her to the ground, in the attempt to fix her clothes. Rylie, on the ground, also was scrambling to cover all of her parts.

“Do you think they saw?” Rylie whispered from the ground, like the workers in the truck might hear her 25 yards away over their loud music. Her face was beet red.

Brandon was laughing. “If they had they would have stopped to watch,” he paused, “unless they’re planning on turning back.” He said with a smile.

We were all still and quiet as we listened to the music fade into the distance. Eventually I could only hear my heart beat and each other’s ragged breath. I realized the construction noise had stopped too. Had all the workers been in one truck? Had others passed and we hadn’t noticed? I only looked because of the music.

“So who is in the lead?” Rylie’s voice broke the eerie silence like a cannon shot causing me to jump. She climbed to her feet and worked to brush off some dead grass that clung to her clothes. Her hard large nipples poked through the thin fabric.

“It’s all in here for now,” Brandon explained, tapping the side of his head with a smile.

She walked closer to him, “Are you sure it’s not in here?” she asked, grabbing the obvious erection in his khaki shorts. I felt a pang of jealousy, and tried to let it go.

“I’ll race you guys to the playground!” I yelled and took off running towards the brightly colored jungle gym of ladders, tubes, and slides before they could answer.
Just putting it out there, it would have been cool for Emma to eat Rylie out while she was doing the handstand. Good job though, can't wait for more!

Kik: Wardishydra

Likes: control (by women only), anal, simple tasks, wedgies, some pain, edges, mild degradation, nipple play, joi, sissification, forced bi, conceptual incest (eg. a friend and their sibling or RP family but not my actual family), extreme degradation, cum

Dislikes: spanks (not practical), wasting time, denial, bodily fluis (last two are sometimes likes)

Limits: Scat, public, family/friends, face pics, public pics (could negotiate after trust is built)
Wardishydra is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Wardishydra for this post:
Old 11-10-2016, 11:58 PM   #193
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Awesome story, I hope there is more to cum

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 11:47 AM   #194
tiger777

Great part looking forward to the next
Limits: Illegal, life-ruining, gross scat play(diaper is OK), public nudity, family & friends, work dares (other than 100% discrete), Permanent Dares, pics with face exposed and very Public, blood
tiger777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 06:46 PM   #195
Trucker28

Brandon

I let the girls run ahead, because my backpack was on a bench near the sidewalk and I wanted them to get some ideas going before I got there. When I caught up to them they were climbing, sliding, laughing, and giggling; really playing like the school girls they were.

I took a quick picture up Emma’s skirt as she climbed a ladder. I liked how it didn’t show her face and looked like it could have been an accident. When she got to the top she stood next to Sara and they both flashed me their tits. Immediately after, Rylie came sliding down a bright red plastic tube. Her knees were up and held apart by her hands. Her pink little pussy was wide open.

I never thought they were going to be this outgoing. Somehow, after my sister’s had removed her shirt, they had become little exhibitionists; showing off the body parts they had been trained to keep hidden all their lives. A tit here, a pussy there, I even got a picture of my sister bent over, shorts around her ankles, ass in the air, with a finger slipped into her wet pink folds.

I had so many delicious pictures I was reminded of my dad telling me how his first real camera had film. He had to change rolls every 24 or 36 photographs. I thanked the digital gods knowing I was in the thousands. Plus I would not have to take them to a store to get developed. How did people even exist without secret pictures of their little sisters and her friends? I was literally imagining myself in my room masturbating to them.

Lost in my own lust I had not noticed that Emma had disappeared until I heard her call my name.

I was taking pics of Rylie swinging around a pole like a stripper. Her shirt was pulled up and held tight over her bare boobs and skit was around her waist like a belt. I was remembering last night when I first met her and thought of this possibly being her future profession. For how bad she was at cartwheels, she was extremely talented on the pole. I wondered if she had watched strippers on the internet.

“Brandon!” I heard Emma call probably for the second time. Sara was on top of one of the towers pointing to a blue tube that connected the two towers. A pale arm was waving about waist high from a small heart shaped window in the middle of the tube.
When I got to the little window I could see her peeking through the hole. She disappeared and I could hear her moving about. One of her small pink nipples pushed through the opening. Before taking the picture I stepped closer and gave it a light pinch, making it stiffen for the shot.

“That is beautiful,” I told her as she moved her smiling face back to the hole.

“Come closer,” she beckoned then reached her hand out the heart window again. I stepped up. Her hand grabbed the waist band of my shorts and pulled me to her. One handed she was inexpertly trying undo my button.

I let the camera hang from the strap around neck and quickly helped her with the button and zipper. She pulled down the waistband of boxers and gripped my already rock hard cock. After two quick pumps she pulled herself back into the tube and I saw pretty face again. Emma licking her lips seductively was the last thing I saw before I pushed my hard cock into the heart shaped hole and her greedy mouth.

Maybe because she was trying to win, or maybe because she was alone with no one, not even me watching, she was sucking me with much more force than earlier this morning. It felt like she was trying to pull my body through the hole, but in a good, a very good way.

My eyes were closed as I was enjoying the amazing sensations of Emma’s mouth when I felt Rylie push up against my from behind. Her large tits pressed against my back and she whispered in my ear. “Is she sucking that big cock of yours again?” Her right hand reached into my shorts and gently gripped my balls, her left hand turned my face to her and she kissed me hard forcing her tongue into my mouth. She began to grind her hips into ass.

She pulled her lips away and asked, “When are you going to give me a taste?”

I was shocked by her ferocity. I knew we were all having fun but this felt extremely lustful. I reached a hand back and slid it up between her legs. She gasped as I unceremonially push my middle finger inside her slick pussy. Rather than pulling away she kissed me harder her tongue searching the corners of my mouth.

“THIS IS SO FUCKED UP!” Sara yelled, “How can I compete with that?!”

Rylie jumped off me like she had just been caught by a parent. Emma in the other hand, or should I say, on my dick continued to slide her mouth up and down my cock. Sara had already turned and ran out of sight around the end of a slide. “Go see if she’s OK,” I begged Rylie. She followed Sara.

It took all my will power, a power that I didn’t know even existed in me, to pull my cock out of the second blowjob in my short life, unfinished. Emma gave me a pouty look from in her heart shaped hole. I so desperately wanted shove my cock back in and to blow my load down her waiting throat. Instead I awkwardly and painfully tucked my raging hardon, dripping with Emma’s saliva, back into my shorts.

Last edited by Trucker28; 11-20-2016 at 09:04 PM.
The following 6 users say Thank You to Trucker28 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk