Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-01-2015, 12:05 PM   #1
ben_sissy99
getDare Sweetheart

Default My descent into diapers

This is my first time writing a piece of erotic fiction so please don't be too harsh and any advice is thanked, but anyway enjoy.

I've labeled this as fiction however some of the aspects I.e. Some characters, descriptions and events have been taken from my real life.

CHAPTER 1

I was a normal 16 year old guy, enjoyed going out with friends, wasn't really in trouble much at school, drunk a bit, and partied quite hard. At one particular party, hosted by one of my closest friends, we all decided it would be a good idea to to play a game of truth or dare, however this was to be no ordinary truth or dare, we decided that we would play shot or dare. This way it meant that they shyer players would eventually loosen up and start doing some dares. We managed to get together a group of around 12 or 13 people to play this game. It all started fairly innocently. You know. The usual stuff. However after a while things started getting a tad stranger after we each did some shots. The first 'odd' thing I had to do was swap an item of clothing with a random person and stay that way for one round. To decide the clothing and the person, we wrote down each persons name and item of clothing and placed them in 2 separate bowls. Firstly I picked the name. The name I pulled was that of a fairly quiet girl named Lily, someone who id never really spoken to much, mainly because she was so quiet however I had always secretly found her attractive. She wasn't the prettiest girl in the school however certainly ticked most of my boxes. She had straight, long hair which had been dyed red, big blue eyes and fairly big tits. Lily was by no means the thinnest girl in school but was definitely not overweight, however in my eyes she was gorgeous. Me and Lily both looked at each other in the eye and saw a slight sense of hesitation however we both knew we had to go through with it. We then pulled out a piece of paper with the item of clothing and to my delight the item that came out was underwear. I've always wondered what kind of underwear Lily wore and how they felt and I was about to find out. We decided to go into the bathroom and do the exchange. I removed my boxers. They were fairly simple. Black calvins with a neon green trim. As Lily started removing her skin tight blue jeans my cock started to harden however I managed to hide this fact by pulling my shirt down over my now fully erect penis, not least to hide my embarrassment. As the jeans reached the floor I saw that Lily was wearing a red lacy thong that hugged her waist perfectly. At this point she picked up my boxers which were lying on the floor and handed me her thong, which she had bought from Victoria's Secret (I saw the label). As I pulled them up my leg I felt that they were slightly damp. Maybe the excitement of swapping underwear had made this normally shy and innocent red head wet. We both then looked at each other and decided to walk back into the room with the rest of the group. A few awkward exchanges later, probably because people had seen the bulge in my pants and we got on with the round. The next round went by fairly quickly with the usual sexual dares such as feeling someone's tit or cock and it finally returned to my go. My dare was again to do with the underwear around my legs. Lily was allowed to have her underwear returned to her however I was not. My underwear was still off limits however I was now made to take off Lilys beautiful lace panties which I had loved wearing, not just because they belonged to a girl who I found unbelievably attractive.

My new underwear was to be a diaper belonging to Sams, the host of the party, baby sister. I was of course reluctant to do this however was so unbelievably drunk at this point that the thought of another shot repulsed me so I crept into the baby's room and grabbed the first diaper I came to. When I returned to the bathroom to take off Lilys amazing thong and put on the diaper, I saw that it happened to be a pink size 6. Having no other choice I slid off the thong giving it one last kiss and sniff and pulled the diaper up between my legs and managed to just about squeeze it past my still erect cock and up onto my waist. It was a tight fit but it just about fit round me. I pulled my jeans back up and picked up Lilys thong with the bulge from the diaper even more noticeable than the bulge from my erect penis last round. As I walked into the room Lily immediately ran up to me and took the thong from me, probably because she didn't want the rest of the group seeing what she wore.

Being sat round my friends, in a baby girls diaper was quite embarrassing to me and I couldn't rate for this to be over.

Thanks for reading, please let me know what you think and if I should carry on writing

like to try: Diapers, age regression, humiliation

Limits:Full public/Family, friends, illegal, pain

PM DARES->http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=80191

Last edited by ben_sissy99; 08-05-2015 at 02:29 AM.
ben_sissy99 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ben_sissy99 for this post:
Old 08-03-2015, 11:17 AM   #2
Crossdresser5
getDare Sweetheart

I like it can't wait to hear more
Likes Masturbation, wedgie, spanking, some pee, shower, little anal

Maybe scat (only sitting in it) hidden public ,cbt, messy
Limits public ,body writing, candles
Kik is jackmiller5569
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=7575
Blog
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74457
Crossdresser5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 11:29 AM   #3
ben_sissy99
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossdresser5 View Post
I like it can't wait to hear more
Thanks for reading, I plan on writing the next chapter at some point these next few days

Old 08-05-2015, 03:14 AM   #4
ben_sissy99
getDare Sweetheart

So I started this story, and after uploading the first chapter, it didn't quite generate the buzz I was looking for, however I shall continue writing for those who enjoyed it

Chapter 2

The game continued for another round with a few more sexual dares. One that sticks in my mind was one given you a girl called Izzy. Izzy was amazing. She was around 5ft 2, not that tall but her height perfectly complimented her body. She had a nice round arse, and huge tits, cup sized D. Unlike Lily I had spoken to Izzy quite a bit for various reasons. One particular reason was because back when we were younger I had a massive crush on Izzy to the extent I was looking at her Facebook profile and YouTube Channel all night for around two months however people soon found out about this, which made things fairly awkward between the two of us for a while. Things since have improved as we both apologized for our actions and talked about how we both acted however I feel there has always been an air of awkwardness. The dare given to Izzy was to let one of the male members of the group insert their penis into her pussy and asshole. Again to decide the person to do this we put everyone's name in a hat and let Izzy pull one out. Izzy seemed extremely anxious about doing this dare, which was understandable as I would image most people in the group, including myself, are virgins. After much deliberation, and probably because she was wasted, Izzy plunged her hand into the hat and pulled out a name. Every ounce of my body wanted my name to be pulled out. As Izzy started unfolding the paper my penis started to bulge in my diaper. The sudden rise made a loud crinkling noise in my pink flowery pampers which caused me a lot of embarrassment as almost everyone looked round and knew instantly what had happened. After people's attention had been re-diverted from me back to Izzy she announced who's name she'd pulled out. 'Charley' she said in an almost upset voice. At that moment, Charley's girlfriend of 4 years, Emily, protested and urged that Izzy pulled out a new name so that Charley wouldn't have to cheat. The rest of the group agreed, and Izzy pulled out a new name. As she unfolded the new name her face seemed to light up, then take on a seemingly evil glance. The next words to leave her mouth made my entire world 100x better, 'Ben'. Me and Izzy looked at each other and I'm sure she saw the lust in my eyes however she seemed to have a rather sinister glare.

Me and Izzy disappeared into the bathroom where we were going to do the dare. By now the bulge in my pants was feeling ready to explode and Izzy had noticed this. Up until now, Izzy had always been very kind and would not be one to do anything taboo or evil however as I was about to learn, that was all about to change. As she started to remove her short black skirt she revealed that she was wearing a pair of sexy, polka dot bikini style panties. I then expected her to remove those as well but to my surprise she then proceeded to remove her plain white, and rather short crop top, bringing to light her bra, which was perfectly matched with her panties. I could never have imagined this to happen. A beautiful girl who I had had a crush on for so many years standing in just her underwear only inches from me. For a few long seconds we just stood there in silence, not much said, however that was all about to change. Izzy asked if I was going to remove my jeans, and not wanting to kill the joy of the moment, I let them drop as fast as possible. SHIT. In the haste and sexiness of the moment I had completely forgotten about that pink diaper. Izzy saw the diaper and the evil glint in her eye grew stronger. 'Right baby, I have a little ultimatum for you'. That's what Izzy next forenamed. I felt a slight gulp fall down my throat, just in fear that the air of the moment was about to be killed by showing my diaper. Izzy then proceeded to give me the following options. I was either allowed to insert my penis into her like the dare was supposed to, however because she thought the erection meant I loved diapers so much, she was then going to make me into her little sissy baby. Or, we would just get dressed and re-join the game and pretend we did the dare. So, either stick my penis in Izzy for a few seconds and then be a baby the rest of my life, or don't. The choice was simple. I wasn't about to give up the chance to penetrate my beautiful crush, so I decided to do that then become her baby for my life, however a part of me knew that we were both so drunk that in the morning neither of us would remember what had been said.

We both agreed that I was to stick it into her for three seconds in each given hole and then in the morning I was to report to Izzy's house with a packet of diapers and a packet of girls knickers aged 10-11. Izzy then removed the beautiful panties and then she pulled down my diaper and threw it in the bin saying that she would get my boxers back for the last time in my life. I pulled Izzy closer to me and inserted my penis into Izzy's extremely tight, hairless pussy. It felt amazing. Something I'd never felt before. This was a totally different league to wanking. Unfortunately by the time the sense of awe had overcome me the five seconds in this realm of charm were over. Reluctantly I pulled out and spun Izzy round and bent her over onto the bath tub. In front of me was Izzy's perfectly plump round hairless bottom, and right in the middle of it a beautiful hole. I moved forward and tried pushing my penis in. As I did this she let out a small weep and I instantly stopped to check she was okay, after she had affirmed that she was fine I continued penetrating her. I was bliss. All to soon however my time inside Izzy was over. As we both put our clothes back on, Izzy gave me a peck on the cheek and said 'see you tomorrow, my little baby girl'. At that moment Izzy excused herself from the game of shot or dare saying that she needed to go home, and she would message one of us tomorrow to confirm she had got home okay.

To be continued...

Old 08-05-2015, 07:39 AM   #5
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

Yes definitely you need to write more.

help eevee celebrate her orgasm free birthday!!
not giving out dares to ANYONE!

My first story F stands for Flogger

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
LOVES/LIKES/DISLIKES/LIMITS
"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!"
eevee.velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 09:21 AM   #6
d-1925

Please write more! This is one of the best stories I've ever read!
d-1925 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 09:29 AM   #7
ben_sissy99
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asher88 View Post
Yes definitely you need to write more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by d-1925 View Post
Please write more! This is one of the best stories I've ever read!
Thanks for the kind word guys. Means a lot. Will try write the next chapter later in the week

Old 08-05-2015, 10:23 AM   #8
diaperboy06
getDare Sweetheart

Great story! I can't wait to see more!

I am a slave. I am interested in chastity and diapers. Lets talk about them!

-49,500/15,672 edges completed
PM me DELETE and I will reduce 5000 edges from my completed total and cry.(THIS CAN GO NEGATIVE. You need to also message a dare for it to count)

PM Dares

likes and limits
diaperboy06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 07:02 AM   #9
Crossdresser5
getDare Sweetheart

He is screwed I can't wait to see the next chapter

Kik is jackmiller5569
Blog
Old 08-07-2015, 06:57 AM   #10
ben_sissy99
getDare Sweetheart

I have been amazed at the volume of views and the overwhelmingly positive feedback this story has received so far considering its my first story and can only thank everyone who has taken time out to read and hope for this trend to continue...

Chapter 3

After Izzys departure from the game, several others followed suit leading to a remaining group of just Me, Sam and Lily. We decided that there was no point in continuing playing Shot or Dare because there was only 3 of us, and anyway, most of the good dares people could think of had already been used. We sat down together and decided that we were so drunk it would be stupid to carry on with the shots so I got myself a beer and the other two both asked for a can of coke and glass of water each so I fetched those as well.

After about 10 minutes of small talk the conversation soon turned to my encounter with Izzy in the bathroom. Not wanting to talk about what had happened and risk the others finding out about my arrangement for the next morning with Izzy, I thought quickly and looked at my phone despairingly. I didn't have any new messages however in this scenario I decided to lie about receiving a text from my dad telling me I had to be home ASAP, rather than go through all the details about what had happened and been said between me and Izzy.

With that I excused myself and phoned a cab home. The phone operator said that there was a spare cab just round the corner from me so I walked round and found the cab which took me home. On the journey home which normally takes about 20 minutes, however at this hour took much less, I deliberated my options about the following morning. I worked out in my head that I had two feasible options. Option one was to go ahead with what had been planned earlier that evening and turn up at Izzys with a pack of diapers and the young girls knickers. Option two was to just forget about it however that meant risking Izzy being displeased and her possibly not speaking to me again or telling all my friends about what I had agreed to do.

I didn't want to run the risk of this girl I had lusted after for several years never talking to me again or worse have my friends find out about what I said I would do so I decided to go with option one. By the time I had decided what to do the cab had arrived at my home. I paid the driver and walked inside my house to find my dad waiting just inside the front door to check I had got home. I told my dad that I was going to sleep and with that went up to my bedroom. I decided I should set my alarm for 8AM which would give me enough time to wake up, shower, get dressed, have breakfast then go to the local supermarket and buy the items which had been requested by Izzy, then be at her front door by 10AM. I switched off my light and put my phone onto charge however I found it impossible to sleep that night fretting about what would possibly happen in the morning.

My alarm went off just as the sun was peeking above the horizon and for a few seconds was left in a daze as to why I was awake so early with a pounding headache and what i was supposed to be doing. After about 10 seconds the events of last night and this mornings plans returned to me and I went about my morning routine. By the time I had showered, got dressed and had my breakfast it was 9:05. Great, I thought. The supermarket had just opened 5 minutes ago so would still be virtually empty which would save me the embarrassment of buying the diapers and knickers in a busy shop. I left a note for my parents saying I had gone for a bike ride and would be returning around 1 PM.I picked up my phone, headphones and wallet and set off on the 20 minute walk to the supermarket. Still in a haze from last nights antics my mind was working slowly and I had to stop several times on the way to check I was still going the wright way. By the time I had arrived at the supermarket it was 9:40 however the car park still seemed relatively quiet which made me feel a bit easier and calmed a few butterflies in my stomach.

I headed for the entrance and picked up a basket. The first thing I picked up was a newspaper which I would use to cover the things in the basket just in case I bumped into anyone I knew. I first headed for the clothing isle and soon found the section for girls knickers. There was an array of different colors and styles. Not wanting to spend too long staring at this display I grabbed the first pair of aged 10-11 knickers I saw, and threw them in the basket and covered them with the newspaper. I walked round into te next isle and saw it was completely empty so I thought it would be a good idea to look at the packet I'd picked up. It was a 5 pack of butterfly briefs which came in 5 different colors; purple, light pink, teal, yellow and dark pink. Hardly the most masculine colors. Embarrassed by the packet id picked up I walked back round to the display, however saw a woman standing looking at the selection and Decided against swapping them. After that I found the diaper isle and decided that, as these could be being bought for a younger sibling I could spend a bit longer making sure I got the right size and style. After looking at the various styles and sizes for about a minute I plumped for a pack of 30 from pampers, sized 6+ as this was the highest the went up to so thought they would fit me best. Again I threw these in the basket and covered them with the paper and headed for the checkout.

I paid for the items at the self-checkout, not wanting to be embarrassed buying them using a cashier. I put them in a carrier bag and left the shop putting the receipt in a bin in the way out wanting to remove as much evidence as possible of me buying these items, plus I know I would leave it in my jeans pocket and have my mum find the receipt and naturally be very suspicious.

I then set off towards Izzys house, my mind racing as to the various possibilities that could play out in the next hour or so. By know it was 9;50 however it was only about a 5 minute walk from here to Izzys to the best of my knowledge. By now the roads had got a bit busier so I was a tad concerned someone I knew would drive past and see what was in the bag, however after a fairly easy going walk, not seeing anyone I knew, I arrived at Izzys house.

Izzy lived in a 3 storey end terrace house in a fairly small, but quiet estate built fairly recently. I reached the drive and saw that there were no cars in so thought that maybe everyone would be out. I knocked on the door and heard the barking of a dog and then a saw a shadow walk down the stairs through the clouded door window. The door was unlocked and opened. Before me stood Izzy, wearing an almost see through, knee length old dress wearing no bra and a red thong similar to the one worn by Lily last night. My penis hardened as I once again saw Izzys perk, D sized boobs through her dress, her perfect nipples protruding through the lining of the dress. 'Welcome baby girl' was the first thing she said to me after about a 10 second silence. With that she took the bag of diapers and knickers in one hand, and my hand in her other and led me into her house...

To be continued.

Sorry if this chapter was a little slow however I needed to lead up to things that will happen in the next few chapters. If you have any questions about any of the characters or don't understand something that has happened so far just drop me a pm and I'll do my best to answer any questions you have.

Last edited by ben_sissy99; 08-07-2015 at 07:45 AM.
Old 08-07-2015, 11:30 AM   #11
Crossdresser5
getDare Sweetheart

I like the suspense but want to know what happens

Kik is jackmiller5569
Blog
Old 08-07-2015, 01:59 PM   #12
TorD180

I'm liking the plot so far! You know how to build the anticipation
TorD180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 09:29 AM   #13
ben_sissy99
getDare Sweetheart

For those of you waiting for the next chapter…

I have already written it however I am holding off posting it until this thread reaches 1,000 views. That's only about another 50 so it shouldn't be too long.

Just thought I'd keep you all posted on what's happening

Old 08-09-2015, 11:03 AM   #14
ben_sissy99
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 4

As Izzy spun round her long, brunette hair flowed around her body and hit me in the face. It smelt of Forrest fruits shampoo which had been recently applied, a sign that she had recently showered in the past half hour or so, probably the reason why she had very little covering her body. As I entered the hallway I could tell that the bottom floor wasn't used very often apart from entering and exiting the house, something I feared I could be doing a lot of in the coming months, as there was a bitter chill and a distinct lack of pictures or color on the walls. Immediately I was led up a flight of stairs taking me to a first floor landing. At the top of the stairs directly to my left was a fairly large kitchen diner with a rather large looking high chair and multiple bottles of milk by the table. At the other side of the room on the kitchen worktop there was two books. The first was named 'Breastfeeding for beginners' and the other called 'Recipes for your Baby'. I was fairly sure these objects had been placed there to worry me as due to my endless stalking of Izzys social media many years ago, I was fairly sure she didn't have any younger siblings. On the other side of the landing was a lounge containing two sofas and a TV. There was also a set of double doors that opened up onto a giulietta balcony, which overlooked a fairly busy public park where I often played football with some friends. Izzy led me up another flight of stairs onto the second floor. This floor was a looked a lot more private as there was 4 doors, 3 of which were closed and the open one led to a bathroom. In the bathroom I noticed something that could possibly provide a bit more reassurance as I saw a child's potty, which made me think of izzy did have a younger sibling as if it was for me, why would I need the diapers. At the top of the staircase she led me left through a previously closed door and into a bedroom which I assumed was hers. The room was quite messy with a few pieces of underwear strewn across the floor and the bed duvet messed up on the bed. I tried hard to divert my eyes from the underwear however did notice a pair of sexy, polka dot knickers which I recognized at the ones she wore at the party last night. She then proceeded to say 'Sorry about the mess baby' and with that picked up a few pairs of knickers that were on the floor and threw them into the washing basket which was placed outside her door. She then asked that I sit down on the bed whilst we have a quick talk. I started by saying 'What's there to tal…' but trailed off as I got towards the end of the sentence as izzy had started removing the see-through dress she'd been wearing throughout the previous ten minutes or so's encounters however said 'Oh, don't stop on account of this, as my baby girl you'll soon get used to it' as she was pulling it over her head revealing her petite, slender figure for all to see.

By now I had forgotten what I was saying so just blurted out 'So what's going to happen then?' In a rather impatient tone. Rather than explaining what was to happen she just grinned and said 'well, let me show you'. Izzy then prompted me to stand up and I quickly followed her commands. Rather surprisingly however she then gave me a seemingly passionate kiss on the lips and whispered 'Whatever happens from now on, please remember that I love you Ben' in a rather loving tone. Having wanted to hear these words for so long, when they were said, I wasn't sure what to do so just sort of stood there in an awkward way. Unsure what to do next I asked Izzy if she was going to put some clothes on however she then said that she would rather I joined her in that way. Due to the fact my penis was throbbing I was extremely reluctant to get naked however didn't really see I have much choice so after removing my t-shirt I slowly started removing my jeans revealing my tatty old boxers which I had thrown on I a rusher state this morning but had since forgotten about. I heard Izzy giggle rather loudly which embarrassed me. 'Well baby girl, I was going to give you a final treat before making you a baby girl, but after seeing how much effort you made, you don't deserve it'. This shattered my heart however she was right, there was nothing I could do to change it. What I was about to learn next was that, despite her small size, she still packed a lot of power as she pushed me back down onto her bed, pulled out a set of handcuffs and handcuffed me to her bed frame without me even realizing what had happened. 'Well baby girl, you certainly have the strength of a baby girl'. With that she let out another little giggle and the proceeded to explain what was going to happen over the next while. She explained that her family are away for the next fortnight so that during this time she was to spend every day and night at Izzys house, or with Izzy out in public however was left up to him to give his parents reasons where he was all the time. From now on I was also not allowed to call her Izzy, but was allowed to call her mummy, or Iz. (However for the ease of writing this story I shall continue to call her Izzy). She also explained how all toilet usage is forbidden and if I wasn't in a diaper, I was to mess or wet the knickers I was wearing and was not allowed to change until izzy did it for me. I was also to stay on all fours like a baby unless in public and not wear any clothes apart from my diaper or knickers whilst in the house. The final thing which for some reason excited me, was that I was no longer permitted to eat regular foods, only mushed up food that had been prepared beforehand, or milk that she would breastfeed me. With me still handcuffed, izzy opened both items I'd bought earlier that morning and first picked up a diaper. She examined it for about 10 seconds and then vigorously pulled it up my legs, then pulled out the pink pair of butterfly knickers bought earlier and pulled them up over the diaper, which was a very tight squeeze. Izzy then pulled out her phone and took a picture. She said 'You do as I say or I send this to all our friends'. She finished this exchange by saying tonight would be my last night of normality...

Old 08-09-2015, 11:04 PM   #15
Crossdresser5
getDare Sweetheart

I love this story can't wait to hear more

Kik is jackmiller5569