Old 05-25-2013, 08:46 PM   #1
forever87

Default Steve's Memorable Month

My name is Steve, I am now in my senior year at high school. My twin sister (Claire) and I moved to a new town 6 months ago as a result of our Dad's job. It sucked. We had to move away from friends and even harder we had to prepare for our final year exams in a completely new school. Claire slotted in easily, but I found it tough to make new friends. I resorted to messaging and calling old friends from our last town and spending a lot of time on the home computer and, my particular vice, online video games. This vice had taken a bit of an interesting turn recently...as you will see.

The weather was warming up and we were heading towards summer. I was never a sporty guy, but I enjoyed kicking a ball around the park. I was quite shy and didn't feel confident in asking the new guys to join in. So here you find me at the end of lunch time on a Monday. I'm in the school library, pretending to swot for my forthcoming exams.

The reality is I'm not concentrating on my book at all. I'm thinking of what happened last night during a particularly intense online gaming session. I tend to play against two friends from back home, though we leave our game open and let a few others from cyberspace join in. We play a range of first person shooters, the details aren't important. What was important was that one of my friends, Brian suggested to make things a bit more interesting, the loser of the most games does a dare. We agreed the loser would jerk off in the girls bathroom at school. To cut a long story short, I lost. Trying to bust my way out of doing this, I asked for double or quits, if I won the next game then the dare's off, if not then I would get a double dare. Despite a close battle, I didn't win. A new player from the depths of cyberspace jumped in to trounce us all. My failure to win meant a double dare...this is what I'm about to do now...

The end of lunch bell rang. I waited until the other students had got up to leave. I slowly opened my bag, slipping in the history text book and as quickly as I could I removed the black, lacy french knickers I had concealed in a side pocket, stuffing them in my trouser pocket. They were my sister's, straight from her laundry bag, as instructed by Brian (some friend huh). I could feel sweat beading on my brow, I ran my hand through my tousled, blonde hair and stood to leave. I felt conspicuous, like everyone had x-ray eyes on my pocket. I weaved around the individual desks and past the librarian, a fierce woman in her fifties. She gave me a strange look, I could feel heat rising on my face, she couldn't have known, but it felt like the world knew what I was about to do.

I was relieved to get in to the cool of the corridor, students were bustling away into classrooms. I stood for a minute, two...the corridors were nearly empty. I turned left, then right towards the music block. I hoped this would be the quietest bathroom at this time. I thought about stopping to check, but I had decided to burl in with abandon - if anyone was in there I would apologise and say I got the wrong door. With a deep breath I went in. To my relief, it was empty. One of the smaller bathrooms, there were just three cubicles in a row to my right. At the end stretched a long mirror at right angles which disappeared into an alcove behind the final cubicle. There were two sinks below the mirror. Quickly I went into the far cubicle, nearest the mirror and set about my dare. As instructed, I closed the lid of the toilet, on top of this I placed my sister's panties and a sign I had pre-written propped against the cistern which read "my sister's panties" with an arrow pointing down. I pulled out my phone and took the first snap as instructed to: I crouched next to the lid, faced back and held out my camera phone, to snap my face next to the panties and sign. I checked to make sure it had got everything in. For the first time I noticed I was actually getting aroused...the adrenaline coarsing my veins had masked it, but now as I calmed, I could feel myself growing hard, creating a bulge in my black, tailored school uniform trousers.

I stood and felt ready for the next bit. I unzipped my fly and dropped my trousers and boxers half way down my thigh. I held my white shirt up with my left hand. My penis jerked to attention and without another thought I grabbed hold and started pumping. I started quickly but after 30 seconds I relaxed in to it. Feeling more at ease I closed my eyes and drifted off in to a fantasy.

A few minutes passed and I felt a warm glow start to well up inside me. I knew it would not be long but...suddenly I stopped. Was that the door to the bathroom? I was sure I had heard someone, but before I could listen for any more clues the smash, smash bang of drums filled my ears. The bathroom backed on to the music rooms which were badly insulated. The enthusiasm but clear lack of skill of the drumming student was somewhat off putting but I just wanted to get this done and get out of here. With noise filling my ears I immersed myself back in the fantasy and with relief I quickly reached my peak. As the orgasm surged I opened my eyes and directed my load down on to the panties. I nearly fell as my legs went weak. I regained my composure and quickly dressed myself. I couldn't delay, I was already late for my lesson.
I took the final photo, the same as the first but this time my cum glistening in sharp contrast to the deep black of the panties. I felt guilty and dirty at the same time, but with a distinct glow of pleasure in the background. I had definitely enjoyed it!

I cleaned up and put the panties in a plastic bag and back in my school bag pocket along with the sign. I looked at my watch, I was nearly 15 minutes late...I had to think up an excuse for my teacher, Mr Swinnett. I opened the cubicle and turned left, heading straight for the door, but then a voice stopped me in my tracks.

'You know this is the girls bathroom, right?'

I jumped and my heart leapt up in to my mouth. I turned to see a girl leaning against the sinks. She was petite, about 5' 2" but with wide hips and a well developed chest. Her straight, dark hair fell just below her shoulders and framed a pale face. She had dark eye make up and I now noticed some pink highlights just at the tips of her hair on one side. She wore the school uniform of white shirt and black skirt, but her shirt was buttoned low with the school tie pulled down to frame the neck line and tied short. Her skirt also was kept short and she wore black tights on black slightly healed shoes, somewhere just outside school regulations. But the most striking thing about her was her eyes. The only way I could describe them would be blue ice. She looked me up and down. I suddenly felt awkward in my tall but slim frame, and became aware of the wet patch in my pants

'Erm..uh...yeah must have got the wrong door' I stammered. I turned and started to leave.

'It's Steve...right?'

I turned back, slightly shocked that anyone, let alone an attractive girl knew my name. I knew her name was Michelle, some of the guys in my class had talked about her as one of them had tried to ask her out, but had been unceremoniously kicked to the curb by all accounts. She was a year younger.

'Uh...yeah...I mean.. yes...and you're Michelle right?'

'That's right...' I could see a small smirk on her lips.

'So Steve...um..' she looked down a little 'so I wander, I've got something I need help with, could you maybe meet me after school on the ridge near the look out point?'

I hadn't expected her to say anything other than get the hell out, all I could think of was to say:

'you need some help with some school stuff...um...homework or something?' I must have sounded so awkward. Why did I say that?

'Er, yeah, something like that...so maybe 3:30?'

'I've got games, I'll need to change...'

'Oh don't worry just come as you are it'll be pretty quick really, you can change back home.'

'Er..ok no problem...see you then'

Flustered, I started to walk back in to a cubicle, now beetroot red I turned back to Michelle who was concealing laughter.

'Steve...'
'Uh huh?'
'Get the hell out of the girls bathroom...'
I managed an embarrassed smile before dashing out of there as fast as I could and to face the wrath of Mr Swinnett.

To be continued.....
Limits: full public, illegal, scat, blood, family
Kik: Forever8778123

3/22 orgasms used for 2024
100 edges completed since last orgasm
Last orgasm 30th January 2024
forever87 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to forever87 for this post:
Old 05-25-2013, 09:06 PM   #2
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

It seems like so many times I'm on this site anymore so many of the stories are just awful. Thank you for restoring my hope that there is another good author on this site. A few grammatical errors, but nothing too bad to detract from the quality of this story. I'm interested to see where this goes.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 09:18 PM   #3
forever87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komodo Jones View Post
It seems like so many times I'm on this site anymore so many of the stories are just awful. Thank you for restoring my hope that there is another good author on this site. A few grammatical errors, but nothing too bad to detract from the quality of this story. I'm interested to see where this goes.
Thanks KJ, I've had this story in my head for a while, hopefully it will turn out ok

Old 05-26-2013, 04:55 PM   #4
iceman713
getDare Sweetheart

I have to agree with KJ on this one. I have been on the site for a while and sometimes i feel upset because there are no good stories for me to read but you have restored my faith. Please keep it up
iceman713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 04:20 AM   #5
forever87

Ok thought I'd have another crack at this...been a while and not much time to dedicate to it.

I blundered through the rest of the day, my mind occupied by what I had just experienced and the thought of meeting Michelle after school. My thoughts were out of control - I flicked from excitement to apprehension to guilt and embarrassment. I couldn't concentrate on anything. My brain was full of cotton wool. The sports lesson could have ended with an ambulance trip to hospital as I nearly careered into the games teacher, sprinting in one direction, looking the other and really not concentrating on anything.

I returned to the guys changing room, grabbing my bag to head straight up the ridge to meet Michelle. Immediately I noticed the extra weight in my bag. Opening it I found a half litre energy drink with a post -it note. It read ' Hey Steve, looking forward to seeing you soon, Michelle x'. A wash of adrenaline flooded my body and I felt the pressure and warmth flow to my groin. I grabbed the bottle and doused the flame inside me with three big gulps - "Get real Steve, she probably does just want help with her homework, why would she want you?" I told myself. Shaking off the feeling I removed my soccer boots and pulled on my trainers, not changing.

It took me 10 minutes to walk from the school gates to the end of the Ridge. The Ridge ran along the back of one of the leafy suburbs of the town. The land rose sharply from behind the last street, not quite a cliff but hard work to walk up the face, which was undulated with rocks, grass and shrubs. It formed a horizontal land mark, a back drop to the town. At the top the land briefly leveled for about 100 metres before dropping down far side. The top was covered in woodland, criss-crossed by trails favoured by mountain bikers and walkers. It was accessible by footpaths at both ends where the gradient was less steep. I was at the Eastern end now, jogging gently up, I was a bit late and wanted to make up the time.

As I approached the lookout I saw Michelle, she was looking out over the town, the late afternoon sun glowed orange against her cheek. She stood her weight rested on a hand rail, her arms back holding the rail, her chest forward...

'Hey Steve, wow you looked puffed out'.
'Er...yeah..I..jogged up...' I said, struggling to get my breath back.
'How was the drink?'
'Oh...great..er..thanks very much'. I had finished the whole thing before the ridge ascent.
'So how about we go for a walk?'
'Ok' I said, where was this going?

We headed off along one of the trails, Michelle leading the way. For a while no one said anything.

'So you like sports?'
'Um yeah soccer, swimming, anything with a ball really'
'Oh..yeah'
An awkward silence 'Um h-how about you?' I stammered. Oh god this was not going well.
'Yeah, some things I'll play but I hate watching it on TV, my Dad always has it on'.
Another silence. I was really bad at this. I could only think of cutting to the chase.
'So, erm, what did you need me for?' I tried to look relaxed by leaning against the nearest tree but I probably looked as gangly and stiff as I felt. Michelle looked cool, relaxed. I was in awe and livid that I couldn't just be relaxed myself.
'Oh...well...it's kind of difficult really...I've got something else for you'.
'Oh ok, um like a present or something?'
'Yeah..kind of. How about maybe you close your eyes for a sec'.
My heart started thudding...be cool Steve..be cool.
'Er..ok' - closed my eyes. Nothing happened for a few seconds. Then I could hear some vague noises, slight clunks, movements but on a speaker, electronic...
'Ok, open them' she said.

My heart stopped thudding and fell in to my boots, my mouth must have gaped open. In front of me Michelle held her smart phone aloft, inches from my face. A video was playing. A video of me, from above. A video of me jerking off, in the girls bathroom, on to my sister's panties. It was clear, it was obviously me, she had even zoomed in on the sign. She must have held the camera from the next cubicle standing on the toilet. Instinctively I grabbed for the phone, anger, embarrassment and self preservation welled up inside me. But I also noticed Michelle, her coy, soft features had been replaced by a grin, malicious, victorious. her eyes danced with joy. She leapt back with equal speed, my grab falling short.

'Ah ah no no Stevey boy. No point anyway, I've already backed it up'. her tone had changed, she was in control, jubilant. I composed myself.
'Look it was just a stupid dare, just...just delete it...please'.
'A dare? Ok, but no, I'm not going to delete it...well, actually I will, one month from today and no one gets to see it but me.'
'Ok, thank...'
'Unless' she butted in 'You fail to complete my tasks, in which case I will spend a great deal of time posting this to every email account I know, including your Sister's and I'm sure I know quite a few of your friends. I fact I think I have your Dad's business work email somewhere...'
'Ok, ok anything, just lets keep this video under wraps please'.
'Please, Steve do not interrupt me, you will regret it if you do that again' her tone was commanding 'I will also take stills from the video and post these pictures in several places around town and school. I'm afraid you will not like that Steve.

I felt raw, I couldn't look at her, my emotions bubbled, this girl was supposed to be trying to ask me out, now here I was being humiliated by someone I barely knew.
'Ok, ok you win, what do you want me to do?'
'No Steve, it's your choice to do the tasks, just remember if you don't do them, there will be consequences. The tasks will not be easy but they will be much easier than the shame you will feel if you fail. So that's the first rule, when you've completed a task, you must ask me for the next one immediately. No waiting. Some may be short, some may last several days. Once a month has gone by, you're free and I'll delete all the copies in front of you...that's my word. So...do have something you want to ask me?'
I looked down, my face red, I was gripped my anger, fury, yet I felt a strange security in what I said next. I paused, took a deep breath. I looked in to the deep blue abyss of her eyes and said:
'Please give me my first task'.

Old 07-10-2013, 06:40 AM   #6
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

LOVE it! Thank you for writing this, i hope you continue!
Old 07-10-2013, 08:18 AM   #7
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Many who read my comments know I don't give compliments lightly. In this case, you've made a fine effort at creating a compelling story. Unfortunately, now the burden falls on you to consistently turn out good chapters. Be prepared also for an eager audience pressuring you to turn out new dialog sooner rather than latter!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 01:08 PM   #8
MisterDare

Come on continue.....
Old 07-11-2013, 04:44 AM   #9
forever87

Ahh the pressure builds...ok but not to set expectation too high I'll only be able to get something out at most every few days if not once a week. We wait that long for our favorite TV series' though....

Old 07-11-2013, 04:06 PM   #10
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Ok make me wait then .............

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 09:57 AM   #11
Vodin30
getDare Devil

looking good, keep it up

trapped in the vulnerable thread until June 20

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 03:48 PM   #12
deltavoyager

It's really good so far! Please continue, it can't end there!

Likes and Limits

PM Dares

I love when girls humiliate me and my small penis, feel free to do so anytime
deltavoyager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 12:35 AM   #13
forever87

So it's been many years since I started this, but thought I'd give it another crack, feel a bit like JRR Martin. Ok...

'Please give me my first task'.
The words came out easier than I thought. I had been shocked, surprised, humiliated, but I now felt a sense of anticipation. I couldn't tell if it was good or bad.

'Ok' said Michelle 'lets pull those panties out and have a look shall we'.

I went to my bag and picked out the damp and slightly sticky material with a thumb and forefinger, then using my other hand, spreading them out so Michelle could see. The cum had started to dry a little and there were clear white patches visible.

'Mmm...wow. Ok so take of your shorts and boxers and pop these on.'

She said it so mater of fact I didn't really digest what she said.

'Wha..er...sorry?'
'Don't make you ask me again, Steve. I've not go all night'.

I looked down at the panties and back to her, her face was of deadly seriousness, with a hint of exasperation. I looked towards some bushes to my left and started towards them.

'Where are you going?' she said.
'I'm..er...going to change'. She paused for a moment.
'Alright. This once you can keep some dignity. You've got 30 seconds, if you're not back, well, you know what happens'.

She waved the phone at me which was enough to kick start me to the bushes. I checked around, no one about. Michelle was behind the thickest part and I felt safe. I quickly pulled down my shorts and boxers, stuffing them in my bag. I slowly pulled on the panties. I could already feel the dampness on my ankles and quickly hoisted them up.
The panties were a reasonable fit, but not being designed for a guy, I bulged from the side a little. I could feel the cling from the cum against my lower abdomen. I pulled my soccer shorts back on and went back
'Ok lets see' she said. I pulled aside my shorts and showed her I was wearing them.
'Hmm, good boy. How does it feel to behave?' The grin flicked back on to her face.
'Um...I..er...good'
'Well just remember when you behave it makes me happy. Ok now I need you to listen carefully. Because you need to do as I say, when I say. Got it?
'Yes Mistress' I had to look at the floor as I said this, the shame burnt my cheeks, I was totally in this girl's control.
'So you are going to keep those panties on until I say. That means all night tonight and tomorrow and as long as I want you to. I will know if you take them off because I am going to ask you, and I am excellent at spotting a liar'. I had no doubt of this.
'You are also going to jerk off on to them twice more before I see you tomorrow. You will meet me before school in the same toilets by the music block. I want you in that same cubicle stripped down to those panties by 8:30am. You can lock the door. I'll let you know when I arrive. Now, time to go home.'
With that she turned and left, leaving me speechless, mouth gaped slightly open and wondering what the hell I had got myself in to.

The following 2 users say Thank You to forever87 for this post:
Old 10-17-2016, 04:44 PM   #14
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

This sounds like a great story and an excellent start. Looking forward to more chapters.

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 05:48 PM   #15
TorD180

For real, this is the start of a great story! Id love to read more chapters!!

Still trying to figure these out but...
Dislikes: Anal, Pee, Cum
Limits: Pain, Poop,
TorD180 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk