Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-16-2016, 03:28 PM   #1
WedgieWhore
Baby Member

Default 18/F Fuckbook Diary!

Hello, this is going to be my non fiction thread/diary about my crazy sex experiences. my boyfriend making me go do things with other people and please them because I love to please. Its all 100% consented. I love my boyfriend/daddy controlling everything I do. So here we go

10/16/2016
10:57-11:30

At 10:57 we got in the car from where we had just eaten and he grabbed my hair and asked "you want my cock in your mouth?" I nodded and he told me to get it out. So I pulled his dick out, and put it in my mouth. He moaned and forced my head down, and I choked on his dick. He told me, "Bite my dick." I asked "what?" and he said "bite my dick" I softly bit his dick while giving giving him head and he told me harder. So I bit harder and he whispered "Fuck, thats what I like." So I moved my head faster. When we pulled into his house he pulled my face to him and told me he was gonna fuck my face right in the car. "I want you to choke on my dick." He told me and pushed my head down farther. He pulled my head up by my hair and told me to get out of the car. I got out and walked into his house. He pulled me to his room by my shirt. When we got there he told me to take my cloths off. I took my cloths off and he took his off and pushed me to my knees and forced me to suck his dick again. He pulled my hair and forced his dick down my throat. Then he pulled out and slapped my face with his hand then he forced his dick back in again. I put my hand on his thigh and he slapped it away and said, "put your fucking hand down." I put my hand down and he pulled me up and pushed me onto his bed. He pulled my legs up and put his dick in my ass with no lube and moaned. He put his hand over my mouth and I gripped the bed in pain. He fucked my ass until we were told we were being to loud by his brother. So he pushed out and went in my pussy. He fucked me like that while covering my mouth and moaning. Once we were quiet enough he pushed me to my side and put his dick in my ass again. He whispered "fuck." I started crying and he brought his face close to mine. "Youre okay, you can do this." He held me, and he covered my mouth again and started going faster. I sucked in and I gripped his arm and the bed. "Grip my arm as hard as you want." He whispered as he moved my leg across his chest and thrusted faster. He bit my leg and asked me if I wanted him to cum. I shook my head no and he slowed down. He pulled out and put it in my pussy. He kept moaning. I gripped the bed and he laughed. He pulled out and went back in my ass and started thrusting faster and faster. He put his face close to mine and put his tongue in my mouth. He kept speeding up and whispered "I'm close. Call me daddy." I nodded and started moaning "daddy" He told me not to stop. I kept going and he said "I'm gonna cum, say it more." I moaned "daddy" more and he moaned "fuck" and kept going until he was done cumming then pulled out.
We are a kinky couple. We make and sell wedgie videos on Instagram and soon on YouTube. We are swingers and have non fiction stories about us doing stuff with other people! If you have any questions PM us!

Last edited by WedgieWhore; 10-16-2016 at 03:32 PM.
WedgieWhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 12:00 PM   #2
ninjabunnydaddy
Baby Member

Cool liked the story

sounds like me and my ex, she used to orgasm calling me daddy while me and my brother were both fucking her ass. tears were streaming down her cheeks as she was cumming and telling us very loudly to fuck her ass harder.
Then a buddy or two would fuck her, did I tell you that she was blindfolded and tied up the whole time? Once had her own step daughter sit on her face while she was blindfolded. She never knew, we were planning a party for her where everyone we knew would end up fucking her all night. It never worked out..
Let me know what you think..

Jimmie
ninjabunnydaddy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
daddysgirl, littleone, swingers