Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-16-2016, 04:09 PM   #1
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b
Default Punishing a Peeker

This story was requested by the user "chloeturner699". She gave me some details to work with and I came up with this.

Hey I'm Chloe, me and my girl were making out in the park. We were really getting into it and I seen this guy out of the corner of my eye, he was staring at us with his hand down his pants. I told my girl, she suggested we do something about this. We call him over, at first he just stays still but we tell him if he doesn't come over, we'll make him. Eventually he carries out our request. We ask him why he was staring, he says he couldn't help himself. I give him a choice, either do what we say or we'll call the police. He agrees and I tell him to drop his pants.

Reluctantly he complies, we cannot help but laugh at his tiny package. He was partly hard but that didn't make much difference. Before he knows it we've pinned him down on the ground, we take turns sitting on his face and we get him to lick out our asses. We also covered his mouth by sitting on him, making him struggle for breath. As we switch the other girl slaps his cock as it's rock solid, clearly he's enjoying it. We then begin to play with him. I whisper in his ear that if cums I'll cut his cock off. His body shook as his nerves took over. I could see his precum appearing and he begged me to let him cum.

I locked a belt on him before he could, we weren't done with him yet. I let him get up and told him to get on his knees and kiss my feet. He had been very good to carry out all the tasks asked of him. I tell him to pull up his pants and swing the key to his belt in front of his eyes. We give him our number and tell him to ring tomorrow, maybe we'll let him free or maybe not. It's possible that we might have even given him a fake number, he's got no choice but to trust us and hope he can get to cum again.

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 03:06 AM   #2
alan_inlondon

Send a message via Yahoo to alan_inlondon
Default peeker

wow wish i had been there to peek at you and your girl - can i send a picture to you both ?
[email protected] is my e mail
alan_inlondon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 08:59 AM   #3
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan_inlondon View Post
wow wish i had been there to peek at you and your girl - can i send a picture to you both ?
[email protected] is my e mail
I don't think there is much chance of doing that, it's against site rules to ask for pictures anyway.

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk