Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-14-2016, 06:14 PM   #1
Scat_Slut_Sally
Account Banned

Default (Non-Fiction) Truth or Dare

Hi guys. My name is Sally and this story is basically about the first time I had sex. It begins when I was 14.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 1:
When my parents walked out the door and told me they were going away for the weekend I was so excited. A whole weekend with the house to myself. My parents were going away with my friend Chloe's parents so she was home alone to. This weekend was gonna be great...
12 Hours Later:
I opened the group chat on my phone as it was getting dark now. The group chat was my group of friends: Chloe, Anna, John and Michael. I gloated about how good my day had been, as did Chloe. At one point Chloe suggested we go round to hers to hang out and we agreed and said we would be round within the hour. An hour later we were all sat in her living room when she suggested we played truth or dare.

We agreed and it started off mildly with "who was your first crush" and "lick the floor" that all changed when Chloe told Michael to strip to his underwear...
Scat_Slut_Sally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 09:07 AM   #2
Scat_Slut_Sally
Account Banned

This part is from Michaels POV
Chapter 2:
Wait WTF. She wanted me to strip. The thing is I had a crush on Chloe and all the girls were pretty fit so I had an erection and I didn't really want to share that to the group. "Seriously?"
"Yes" Chloe replied. I knew there was no getting out of it so I stripped down to my underwear revealing a tent to the group. Chloe giggled and I asked her T or D. Truth she said so I responded with. "What is your breast size?" She blushed and said "E cup" I grinned. This was getting interesting...
Scat_Slut_Sally is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk