Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-19-2016, 02:23 AM   #1
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Default Naked For Testing: No Cheating!

I'll be presenting this story in a bit of a unique way, describing each of my classmates nude bodies and then posting a picture to go with it of how I imagine them

It was no secret that my school had the highest level of cheating in the state, but I really didn't think the school board would be allowed to make us take the test naked. The idea was, if we do it nude, we have nowhere to hide cheat sheets. It's disgusting of course, but as long as we are over the age of 18, the government allowed it as a bit of an experiment to combat cheating, us as the nude guinea pigs. I wasn't exactly thrilled about being stripped naked in front of my classmates but at least I'd get to see some of the class hotties naked too. It was set up with multiple test dates spanning a few months over the summer and even into the winter so they could leagally group us together naked. I was already 18 when finals came around so it didn't affect me. Everyone gossipped for weeks leading up to the day, wondering about what each other looked naked, mixed with the nervousness of being exposed themselves.

When the day finally came, we all sat down as we usually would. They had bins lined out on the side of the classroom with our names on them, and we were told stripping would commence alphabetical by last name. Alex A. was first. I felt bad for him, and grateful I was circumcized when I saw they would stretch and search inside the foreskin of his penis. People snickered. He was average sized so no big deal, average looking guy too. http://40.media.tumblr.com/76868d70d...v7vfo1_500.jpg

The first big surprise came when a call came down to our class, reminding our teacher, Ms. Nesbitt, that she also had to get naked just to keep things fair. She wasn't too happy about this, but we all assumed she knew from the start and was hoping no one would say anything. She stood up and dropped her polka dot dress to the ground, no bra or panties underneath confirmed that she knew this was coming.

I was always curious about how she looked without clothes, she was a thick women and I knew she had to have some... assets.
She had a bit of a sag to her body, with average tits, but she always wore lipstick which helped to liven her face up. I was interested to see a nice big mound of hair above her pussy lips and felt my cock get hard in my jeans as I fantasized about digging my face between her legs. http://nakedgirlsofallkinds.tumblr.c...e/143053186981

I quickly shook myself out of it to try and avoid being hard when I enevitably got stripped, especially since there was more to come...

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Truckernaut42 for this post:
Old 04-22-2016, 03:16 AM   #2
BIGTENCountry12

Send a message via Yahoo to BIGTENCountry12
Default Naked for teating

I had a very similar experience but it wasn't for a test
Likes:nudity / hidden public / hidden outdoors / masturbation/non-messy food / light pain / light CBT / anal / toys (house hold, few sex) / light bondage / toilet control/ anal/ bi comfortable / humiliation/ outdoors / masturbation / open for new likes

DISLIKES; illegal / permanent / anything I cant explain / not sure what else but will inform before i do anything'
BIGTENCountry12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk