Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-29-2014, 02:13 PM   #1
Emo_puppy

Default Unique Idea: Not Allowed to Speak

I will be taking on a challenge of not being allowed to speak at all for atleast 1 week. This mean no sound is allowed to come from my mouth at all. No words, No moans, no whistles, nothing. If someone talkes to me, I must come up with some way to either get out of the situation, or just try my best do what I can.

What I need from you guys!
I'm looking for dares you guys want me to do. Tell me a situation you would like me to put myself in. Gives me some dares and challenges while not allowed to talk. If I can't complete the challenge, feel free to attach a punishment to it. The punishment could be a new or worse dare, or it could be time added to my week of so speaking.

Also! tell me if I should do something to help me not speak. Should I use duct tape? gag? if so what kind of gag? bit gag? ball gag? Be creative.

Also, if you would just like to add time to my week, you may post once a day just telling me to add a day to my sentence of being silent.

I am open to any and all dares, and am really into humiliation, so please do your worst I look forward to your tasks and am not talking starting.....NOW!

Dislikes: Illegal, Family, Friends, Permanent
Emo_puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 02:17 PM   #2
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

Go to McDonalds/BurgerKing/Kfc or any other fast Food Restaurant and order a menu to eat. For Bonus humiliation wear a ball or a bite gag while ordering. No Drive through.
Old 09-29-2014, 02:18 PM   #3
Jah Brother
Distinguished Member

I love this idea, I hope you keep us updated on how it goes. I'll give it a thought to come up with some nice dares
Jah Brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 02:19 PM   #4
Emo_puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaBlaBlubb View Post
Go to McDonalds/BurgerKing/Kfc or any other fast Food Restaurant and order a menu to eat. For Bonus humiliation wear a ball or a bite gag while ordering. No Drive through.
Thank you for the dare. I'll either show a picture on my phone, or write it down. Also I will wear a purple ball gag. Thanks!

Old 09-29-2014, 02:53 PM   #5
Nawee
getDare Sweetheart

go to a clothe shop and try to buy a short skirt by asking a store clerk for advice with a bit gag in ur mouth NO phone or papper allowed this time.
Nawee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 03:35 PM   #6
Emo_puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawee View Post
go to a clothe shop and try to buy a short skirt by asking a store clerk for advice with a bit gag in ur mouth NO phone or papper allowed this time.
Thanks you for your task! I'm going to do boths tasks now! Still accepting tasks, I can view from my phone

Old 09-29-2014, 04:23 PM   #7
Toilet4use
getDare Sweetheart

Default While wearing a collar

Go to a pet store, buy two cans of wet dog food, a pet tag and a leash, if someone asks what you're buying, or about your puppy, you're only allowed to show them one line of text- "I don't have a dog"

Make sure you eat your dog food for breakfast from a bowl on the floor with no hands for the next two days, and no matter how bad the taste, keep your noises to yourself.

Queenmistress's shit sandwich taster
Rachael's Sissy Slut
I pre-wash my mistress's panties and socks with my mouth for miss Mariell

Locked until: 8/8/17 436 days

Always looking for tasty new scat meals here

PM Dares

Likes and Limits
Toilet4use is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 04:28 PM   #8
Len1991

every evening while silenced you have to edge 3 times with 3 mins pause in between then u have to cum
and dont gag urself u have to remain quiet by ur self-control
Like: being dominant, giving dares, make girls blush, annoying random ppl
Dislikes: being sub, getting commandos,
No Way: poo, pee, Family, degrading myself to people i know, anal
Len1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 08:54 AM   #9
Emo_puppy

I finally got around to finishing all your tasks and posting so here it goes!

BlaBlaBlubb: I chose to wear a purple ball gag because it is the brightest, and most unique color I was wearing. I wanted to get attention! However, this report might not be as exciting as you were hoping. I walked into Burger King at 6:00 and saw a mother and her kid having dinner, a man who looked like he was in his 40's, and 2 teenage girls sitting at a table. I had to walk past all of these people in order to get to where I could order food. The mother and daughter didnt even notice me. They were doing their own thing. The guy saw me, and immidiatly tried to look away. The one of the two girls saw me, pointed me out to her friend, and they both laughed. I walked up to the counter where a kid who looked like was 18 was working the register. He saw me, and his mouth dropped alittle bit. He asked if he could help me, I showed him a picture of a cheese burger, and asked if thats all I wanted. I shook my head yes, and paid. While it was being made, the cashier went to the back to tell his co-workers to look at me, they all did from the back and i could hear them laughing. I got my food and started to walk out. On my way out, one of the girls asked if she could take a picture with me. I said yes, and made my way on to the next task.

Nawee: I made my way over to H&M to buy a skirt. I wore my bit gag, and walked in. A couple of steps in, and an employee came up to ask me if I needed help finding anything. Before she could even ask, she saw my gag, and asked why I was wearing it. I just shook my head and waved my hand in a way of saying "dont worry about it" and tried to immidiatly convey a message to get her off the topic of my gag. I could see other employees in the store looking at me. I needed to buy a short skirt, so I put one hand on my waist, and one on my middle to lower thigh where a skirt would hang. She pointed me to the skirts, but I had to bring her over with me so I could ask her advice. I quickly grabbed 2 skirts before she walked away, and showed her one, then the other in a way of asking which one? She picked a red plaid skirt, and my job was done. Unfortunaly this task was long enough for me to start drooling which was very embarrasing. I tried my best to not drool over everything and myself by using my hand. While checking out, she asked me why I was wearing it, and I again nodded my head and waved my hand to say dont worry about it. I quickly paid and left.

Toilet4use: This one was pretty quick and easy. I went in and grabbed my supplies. I made a dog tag and engraved "Slut" of an added bonus of humiliation. I went to check out and all I was asked was "how are you?" I just nodded my head and paid. The employee checking me out (early 20 something male) saw the task and smirked to himself while raising his eyebrows. As for the dog food, this is not the first time I've had dog food as a meal. I knew what to expect going in so it wasnt as terrible as my first time. Its not wonderful, but its not terrible.

Len1991: "Every evening while silenced" I hope this task dosnt last long. I hate edging, in a bittersweet way. The first was easy to not make sound, and as expected each after that was harder to stay silent. I used my vibrator and tried to keep it on a low setting as to not drives myself insane. I think I stayed quiet the whole time. If I rememeber right. I tende to lose track of things while in the moment so I'm going to say that I made it alright.

Thank you guys so much for the tasks! I can't wait to see whatelse is in store for my week of silence. Please keep sending me tasks and I will keep updating! Thank you again!

Old 10-01-2014, 09:09 AM   #10
Toilet4use
getDare Sweetheart

Default If anyone asks anything from you in person

Nod your head and do it. This can range from taking the trash out, to having all three of your holes filled, if someone asks something of you, you will do it. Report back the things you did for other's at the end of each day

Rachael's Sissy Slut

PM Dares

Likes and Limits
Old 10-01-2014, 09:11 AM   #11
Emo_puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet4use View Post
Nod your head and do it. This can range from taking the trash out, to having all three of your holes filled, if someone asks something of you, you will do it. Report back the things you did for other's at the end of each day
Become a submissive and silent yes man. hehe, Yes Sir thank you for the rule.

Old 10-01-2014, 10:51 AM   #12
Toilet4use
getDare Sweetheart

Default You're welcome

You should also try to seduce a male friend in your silence. If he takes the bait and tries to sleep with you, let him. Whatever his suggestion (blowjob, anal, puppy play, bondage, etc.) you will go with it

Rachael's Sissy Slut

PM Dares

Likes and Limits
Old 10-01-2014, 11:52 AM   #13
MasterW
getDare Sweetheart

Roll your panties into a bundle, put them all the way into your pussy end edge 3 times. After that put the panties into your mouth and take a bus drive to a place that is at least 10 miles from your home. Try to hitchhike back home.
You have to keep the panties in your mouth until you are back home and are only allowed to wear one layer of clothing
MasterW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 12:37 AM   #14
pranadevil
Distinguished Member

Add an extra day to your silence

Also is there a punishment if you do make noise?
Limits: Illegal activities (underage, bestiality etc.)

Full Day Of Control Dare

Song Contest Thread

Kik is broken
Skype - live:thecruelmaster82
pranadevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 01:15 AM   #15
Emo_puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pranadevil View Post
Add an extra day to your silence

Also is there a punishment if you do make noise?
Thank you for the extra day. as of now there are no punishments. feel free to add any

Advertisements
Kink Talk