Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 09-28-2014, 11:59 AM   #1
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Default Craigslist Dares/Stories

Have you ever posted an article for something sexual on Craigslist? Was it a dare? Or simply looking for a sexual encounter? If so post your ad, or summarize it if it isn't around anymore, and tell us what happened.

I just posted this ad a few weeks ago

Looking to serve a party of men and maybe women if they happen to be at the party or one man or multiple roommates of men. I will obviously serve full nude. I will get partygoers/mates drinks and food and clean up with needed. Feel free to sexually harass me as my private parts are on display for you and force me to service you or guests orally. Will wear buttplug if provided with one.

I look forward to serving you and guests

I've been contacted by a guy looking to get me to come serve at his party. It's tomorrow night and I'm really nervous. He told me to come in either lingerie or a maid outfit and nothing else. I bought an outfit from a halloween store similar to this http://www.yandy.com/Parisian-Maid.php and I'm going to wear it under a trench coat on the bus, which is also really risky. I'm nervous to have all those people see me in women's lingerie but even moreso to see me naked. But I posted it for that reason. If anyone shows interest I'll post a blog entry about it after.

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Truckernaut42 for this post:
Old 09-28-2014, 04:03 PM   #2
cieirn
getDare Sweetheart

I would love to hear stories of how these turn out.

likes: pics (no face), tasks w/pics, body writing, sph, humiliation, chastity, anal, underwear, ice
dislikes: spanking, light cbt, pee, begging
limits: face, blackmail, public, crossdressing, bladder control, social suicide, diapers, scat, findom

Do you have my pics? Send them to me with a degrading caption and share it
I consent to being baited
cieirn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 11:43 AM   #3
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Here's what happened at the party

I put the outfit on under my trench coat but the coat only went down to my knees so I got a lot of looks on the bus from people who could see my stockings. I also shaved all of my body hair to look more feminine for the outfit. I was in and out of erections on the bus because it made me horny but I was nervous too. I wore sunglasses because I wore eye makeup, but I was saving the lipstick for when I got inside. The bus ride was about an hour so it made me really nervous especially when people sat next to me. I was asked by one lady if I was going to a halloween party and I lied and said yes and she thought it was funny.

I had to walk about a block from the bus stop to get to the house, but no one saw me. I knocked on the door and a woman answered and called to the man who hired me saying the maid was here. He came to me and took me through the house to a bathroom. He asked what I was wearing under the coat and I dropped it and showed him. I was really hard and it made my panties really tight so it rode up my ass really high but you couldn't see under the skirt. The guy exclaimed and rubbed his groin, probably had a boner himself. I applied my lipstick and then he led me out to the party and grabbed my ass cheek really hard. Everyone cheered and a lot of people were drunk already. One woman said something like "check out this sissy what the hell" and laughed. Throughout the party I brought people food in the outfit and cleaned up one drink someone spilled. I bent over to pick up some food someone dropped and a few girls looked up my skirt and smacked my ass so hard I fell over but she helped me up. The party host asked everyone if I should take my clothes off completely and get nude and everyone agreed. I felt really nervous and wanted to say no but the girl who smacked me asked to strip me and I said yes.

She pulled the straps off my shoulders and told me to lift my arms up and she pulled it over my head. All that was left was my panties and garter attached to my stockings and you could see my boner. "Oh look at that" she said and she grabbed it. She undid my garter and stripped me of everything but my stockings. I was hard as a rock and in the air. I was red. I felt really embarrassed that I was naked because I'm not very big. She slapped my cock and told me to get to work and dropped food on the floor for me to pick up. Through the night I walked around nude and erect and constantly people spanked me, grabbed at my crotch or my ass cheeks. In the last hour as people began to leave, one guy inquired into me sucking his dick. I wanted to say no but knew I had to as in my ad. He took me to a bathroom and leaned against a sink, undid his pants and pulled them down. He was average size I guess. He ordered me to leave the door open so people see me "being a little fag" and I sucked him off. He ordered me to jerk off while I sucked him and when he was about to cum he took it out of my mouth and came in a kleenex. He thanked me and left.

Nothing else exciting happened all night, other than I had to walk guests to their cars nude. It was really cold out. The party host drove me part of the way home as the bus stopped running and I went home.

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Old 09-30-2014, 08:39 PM   #4
cieirn
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for posting your story, sounds fun. I'd love to hear others.

likes: pics (no face), tasks w/pics, body writing, sph, humiliation, chastity, anal, underwear, ice
limits: face, blackmail, public, crossdressing, bladder control, social suicide, diapers, scat, findom

Old 10-01-2014, 11:32 PM   #5
Sexdemon
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Sexdemon

oh lordy, where to begin.

The advert:
26 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female under 30

I am looking for a horny female slave or slaves preferably in the age range of 18-30 but contact me if your older and are interested. This will be for an offline relationship. I am currently based in Coventry in the UK.

Just below is a list of things that I am interested in and what I would like to do to my submissive's.

- Bondage - I love to tie you up. watch you squirm nice and helpless.
- Humiliation - I would love to see you down on your knees begging me for things.
- Long sessions - I like my sessions to last a long time, so I can take my time and get the best experience for me and you.
- Physical things like spanking, and groping. - I love to stimulate every sensation possible to bring great pleasure and a great experience.
- Sucking cock - I love to have my cock sucked, I don't mind if you have no experience, I can train you.
- Getting fucked - Kinda obvious, I will fuck your brains out, you'll scream in pleasure.
- Role play - I love to create scenarios for some of my sessions, it gives me and my sub the chance to be someone else, most find the experience extremely gratifying.
- Consensual, non consent - I love the idea of a slave being helpless against my advances, unable to stop me from my and your pleasure.

Anyone interested in becoming my Submissive or are just curious, please get it touch with me. I would love to have a chat and work out a plan depending on what your like.
I am very friendly and you'll find me very accommodating, I am not overbearing and I will take it at a pace your comfortable with, and if you more they type that want to jump in the deep end, I am up for that too.

You can get in touch by:
- Replying to Craigslist
- Contacting me through Fetlife : username: Paul Demon

Kinks:
Domination, humiliation, bondage, teasing, forced orgasms, oral (both ways), fingering, blindfolds, gags, magic wand and other vibrators, restraints,

I like to take pictures and videos too, but if you don't want that then I will respect your wishes in the matter.

Experience:
I have had quite a bit of experience in tying up subs, teasing and fucking them to multiple orgasms, making them squirm from pleasure, making them submit to my will. All my previous subs have been in pure ecstasy with me. I have a large toy collection that begs the attention of my next sub, you.

Limits:
Limits: perm marks, blood play, social suicide, illegal.
Deal breakers: very overweight, just want online (unless you want to be friends).

The result:
had an 18yo hot as fuck girl reply being very wet and interested, we spent a few hours texting and she agreed to meet, i picked her up in my car, she was real nervous so i took my time and didnt push her. we drove to a remote location in the countryside and i proceeded to strip and play with her, took a while before i felt she was comfortable enough for sex. and long story short, that started a 3 month bdsm sexathon where we would meet every other day for a good solid 8 hour + sex session in my car, and a few other places. and at one point she stayed for 14 days at my house as my slave.

so all in all a good result for craigslist.

also the advert is still live and I am looking again for a real life slave XD

Bondage -=- Domination (giving) -=- Forced -=- Cock suck(receiving)-=- Feet
Anal -=- Long tasks -=- Humiliation -=- Dice dares -=- Instructions
LIMITS:
Quote:
Pain -=- Perm marks -=- Cum denial -=- Public -=- Incest -=- Ice
Pic's/vid (Could be persuaded) -=- Soiled clothes -=- Blood -=- cold

Equipment - Click here
Sexdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 12:32 AM   #6
cieirn
getDare Sweetheart

Pretty hot you were able to make it work. There's so many creeper ads on Craigslist in my area, I'd be scared for who bothered to show...

Old 11-07-2014, 05:47 PM   #7
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

I posted a new one

Looking for a fun guy with a car interested in playing a rape fantasy. The more car space the better. I'll wait at a secluded designated area, you drive up and pretend to kidnap me. As I am in your car, strip me nude and force me to suck your cock dry while you spank me and finger my asshole. After you're done with me, throw me out of your car completely naked at an area of my choosing that we will discuss beforehand.

The safe word will be discussed beforehand as well.

Must be clean and discrete. Send picture of yourself if interested.

unsure who to take up on it if anyone replies to it, it's potentially dangerous obviously but I plan on having spare clothes where I'm dropped off

Old 11-07-2014, 09:56 PM   #8
NoChoiceCumslut

Send a message via Yahoo to NoChoiceCumslut

I tried a 2fer. Posted my add and maybe get some interest in KinkTalk:
_________
male on KinkTalk - m4m - 46 (Exeter)

m4m age : 46
This is not a membership drive. I just happen to have my info/ what I'm looking for posted here, but not many local members. You can access member info without logging in/registering.

I am a 46 yo white male, 5'6", 240.

I'm looking for long term use and humiliation.

My id is: NoChoiceCumslut

Check it out and let me know if this interests you.

I'll post again if anything comes of it.
NoChoiceCumslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 01:12 PM   #9
wizziwarren

I would totally do it but, craigslist doesn't' have my area for atleast 60 miles
wizziwarren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 06:29 PM   #10
Princess.Ashley
Distinguished Member

Whenever I go on craigslist I just look at missed connections and giggle.

~Ask me anything~

Butterfly loves me ♡

I am the boss of everybody.
Princess.Ashley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 06:19 PM   #11
Athanael
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for posting your story!
Athanael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 03:28 PM   #12
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

someone actually replied and I'm meeting up with him today to talk about it and figure out what to do and just get a feel for the guy, it's pretty crazy and I'm nervous considering he's going to completely violate me but I wanna see how he is and make sure he's not a weirdo.

Old 11-18-2014, 12:01 PM   #13
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

So I met up with him twice to hang out and he was very cool and just an average guy so we went through with it. He bought me some panties he wanted me to wear and I waited behind a walmart for him. He drove up in a van and grabbed me and put his hand over my mouth and threw me in. He forced a ballgag into my mouth and hog tied me after taking my shirt and hoodie off and then drove away. I left a backpack with extra clothes in a hiding place behind a loading dock for later.

He drove me to a park and parked and then he came into the pack and tore my pants off and spanked me calling me a bitch for wearing womens underwear. He put a condom on and slipped his cock up my ass. It really hurt but I realized I was gagged and couldn't say the safe word so there was nothing I could do as he ass fucked me for a while. Afterwards he took the ball gag out, told me if I yelled he would kill me and slapped me in the face, shoved his cock in my mouth and came in it. I spit it out the door and he slapped me and tied me up again and drove me across the street from the walmart and threw me outside naked. I had to run across the street in nothing but socks to get back to my clothes but only one car saw me.

The experience was really fun but he didn't want to continue a friendship afterwards.

My ass still hurts lol

Old 11-18-2014, 07:20 PM   #14
cieirn
getDare Sweetheart

Damn... Bravo for going through with it and thanks for posting your story...

Would you do something like that again?

Old 11-18-2014, 07:51 PM   #15
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

I've posted to craigslist a couple of times. In fact the only reason I've ever been on craigslist was to look for sexual encounters. This was also of my own volition, it wasn't a dare. I can't summarize my ads as it was a long time ago. Anyway, I have met with four different guys through craigslist. Nothing more than oral and fondling, two giving, two receiving. And I've also met my female friend with benefits through craigslist and we've had three play sessions as well as a few sexting sessions. The first two encounters with my fwb and the first encounter I had with a man are in my non-fiction story, so you can check those out there.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk