Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 11-18-2014, 08:48 PM   #16
nibbler

Not too long before meeting my husband, I was working on a college campus. I didn't have much free time between work and performing in plays so I would jerk off in the bathroom on campus sometimes. One day I posted an ad on CL as a Dom looking for someone to suck me off a couple times a week on campus. Had a few responses that were somewhat intetesting, but some were kind of creepy. I got one message that turned out to be someone I knew (not well, but we had a number of mutual friends through theatre). I contacted him, arranged a time and place to meet up and told him to blindfold himself when he got there. I watched him from a distance as he went in the bathroom and waited a few mins before going in. I knocked on the stall and he unlocked it. When I entered he was squatting with his feet on the toilet as instructed. I told him I was going to make him suck my cock and once it was in his mouth it wasn't to leave or he'd be punished.

Needless to say of course I fucked with him by going as far from the toilet as I could and making him lose balance making my cock fall out of his mouth. We probably spent a good half hour in the bathroom with him sucking me, me slapping him, and even a time or two where someone else came in and I pretended to be going to the bathroom alone.

When we finished he was really surprised it was me. He hadn't known I was into anything BDSMish and never thought I'd be someone to post for anonymous sex. We met up in the bathroom a few more times, but then I met my husband and became an "honest man" :-P
i love dressing like a little slut.
I want GG super-saggy boobs that hang like udders
I love cum leaking from my holes, dripping from my panties

KIK/Snapchat: pupnibbler
tumblr
Blog
Sex Map
nibbler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 11:46 AM   #17
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by cieirn View Post
Damn... Bravo for going through with it and thanks for posting your story...

Would you do something like that again?
I don't know really. Maybe.

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 09:49 PM   #18
chipick282

Here's a post I put up few weeks back:

Looking to suck some nice cock today through a glory hole, but I don't have one! If you have a glory hole set up I'll come over and blow you til you cum all over and in my mouth. Even better if there is more than 1 cock and more than one hole so I can suck and stroke both at the same time....

29 swm here, 5'11" 200lbs, ddf you be too. Looking for white only, sorry, just a preference. Up for some mutual if you want to blow me after I take care of you. 7" cut here! Put Gloryhole in subject to weed out spam.

Got an email from a guy who lived about 10 minutes away with a gloryhole set up. I pulled up and let myself into his apartment, turned the corner from the opening door and saw the doorway boarded up with a hole in it. I moved over and he slid out his soft cock. I kneeled down, went to work until he came. Licked it a bit more and headed out. Also took some pics and a short vid while I was doing it with my phone!
chipick282 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2014, 09:57 PM   #19
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

I hope this thread is still going because I have just posted a new ad

Looking for a guy to help spot me in some naked in public activities. I need someone to hold my clothes and follow me as I walk bare naked wherever I choose to go. Possibly need you to film me as well.

please reply with a picture of yourself and we'll go from there

I also posted one directed towards ladies for gender variety

Looking for a fun gal to help spot me in some naked in public activities. I need someone to hold my clothes and follow me as I walk bare naked wherever I choose to go. Possibly need you to film me as well.

appearance/age/race doesn't matter as long as you are fun and open minded!

let's see if I can have some more craigslist fun, will post results

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Old 12-30-2014, 02:18 PM   #20
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

I got a lot of replies on this one and one guy in particular I've been talking to and we plan on going on new years eve to do this and I'm super nervous because he wants to make a day out of it and video me and take pictures of me butt naked around town, it's going to be so crazy and I'll post results afterwards wish me luck guys

Old 12-30-2014, 05:52 PM   #21
Shellyna

What section in craigslist do you post this stuff?
Shellyna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 02:25 PM   #22
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

personals, NSA (No strings attatched) it's where people post for one night stands and stuff

Old 01-01-2015, 03:04 PM   #23
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Default my report

To begin, I'll refer to the man I met with as "Tom" for his privacy. Tom and I decided to meet on New Years Eve in the morning around 11 Am at a mall in my city. We got lunch and went to a forested area nearby and got started. I took a train and a bus to meet him but he drove so he drove us to the area we were to begin in. I was wearing skinny jeans with long johns underneath (it was about 5 degrees far where I am) and 2 hoodies, as well as a long coat that almost went to my knees. Tom looked to be in his late 30s and kept referring to me as a boy, I never told him my name but obviously I'm younger and then him and definitely look it so I just went with that.

He had 2 cameras, one was a small hd video camera, the other was a regular digital camera for taking photographs. Old school but acceptable. He was nice and really funny, very eager to get started and flirted with me a lot and was obviously gay. I'm bi but didn't really want to be in a relationship with him. We made it clear that this would be a one time thing, which is why I didn't give him my name.

The idea was, I would strip off completely and give him my clothes to put in a backpack he brought but he would carry the long coat to give to me in case someone came around so I could cover myself. We parked near a hiking trail and started along it until we got to an area mostly covered by trees.

"alright naked boy time to strip"

I began to unzip my hoodies and remove them. I handed them to him and stood there in a t shirt which I removed as well. I could already feel the cold air on my skin. He put his hand on my pec and lowered it to my belt and undid it.

I pulled my jeans down for him, revealing my long underwear.

"Walk around in just your long johns for a bit."

I took off my shoes to get my jeans off and put them back on. I stood there topless in long underwear and he told me to pose. I didn't really know what to pose, so I leaned against a tree and he snapped pictures.

"I can already see your boy dick getting hard in your undies."

I was getting hard already and it was noticable.

"alright get naked and give me your clothes."

I pulled down my long johns and boxers at the same time with my back turned to him and pulled them over my shoes. I covered my crotch with my hand and gave him my remaining clothes with my other. He grabbed my ass and rubbed my asshole a bit and commented that I had a nice ass. He told me to start walking and he'd film me from behind.

At this point I was starting to get very cold very fast, but I wanted to keep going. He told me to turn around because he still hadn't seen my cock yet. I was hard as a rock and I turned around and he looked my cock.

"Nice little pecker. You're skinny so I assumed you wouldn't be very big."

he got in front of me and video taped me as I walked with my erect cock. We got close to a river nearby and we decided to walk down to it. He told me to take my shoes off and take a dip in the river. I did as I was told. It was piercing cold and my feet went numb almost instantly. He told me he wanted to get video of me masturbating in the water. I was shivering and my teeth were chattering but he thought it was "so sexy and submissive".

I sat down in the water, with it going up over my balls and submerged my legs in as well. I began to stroke my erection on video for Tom. After a few minutes he told me to get out of the water. He said he didn't want me to get frost bite. I stepped out and my lower half was numb. It hurt and I told him so he suggested we go back to his car. He had brought a heat blanket and towels in case I needed them. But he wanted to get one more picture first and had me lean up against a tree and spread my ass cheeks. He snapped a few photos of my spread cheeks and asked if he could fuck me right there. I said I was too cold so no and he agreed to leave.

He gave me my long jacket and we walked back to his car quickly. We saw 2 guys walking on the way but didn't interact with them. When we got to his car he gave me some towels to dry off with and let me use his heating blanket on the condition that I stay nude under the coat. We drove around for a bit and he asked me to masturbate under the blanket and eventually had me take undo my coat completely and expose my cock while I jerked off. We stopped at a red light by a bus that was high up enough that people could see me masturbating so I put the blanket back over my crotch but Tom pushed it off and jerked me off. I yelled at him to stop because people could see and were watching but he told me it turned him on and to shut up. I felt really humiliated but turned on. Once the light was green he put the blanket over my crotch and we drove off. I hid my face until the bus turned off because one of the passengers was taking pictures on his phone.

we drove around for a bit and he would play with my erect penis under the blanket at every red light and then we drove back to the forested area where he asked if he could at least suck me off if he couldn't fuck me in the ass. I agreed and let him give me a blowjob right there. He let me cum in his mouth and he swallowed it. It felt really good. I got dressed after that and he took me back to the mall and I went home and slept.

Old 07-16-2015, 05:00 PM   #24
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Not sure who is still following this thread but I posted a new ad

Quote:
22 years old, skinny boy body and small dick

Looking to attend a party of men, women, transgender doesn't matter, where I will be stripped naked and serve you food. Later into the night I expect to be tied up legs spread where you can force me to perform oral on you and fuck my ass.

Possible private room favours for those who are nice

must be clean and discrete

reply with details and pics, groups preferred

Old 07-16-2015, 06:06 PM   #25
cieirn
getDare Sweetheart

Can't wait to hear what you find!

likes: pics (no face), tasks w/pics, body writing, sph, humiliation, chastity, anal, underwear, ice
dislikes: spanking, light cbt, pee, begging
limits: face, blackmail, public, crossdressing, bladder control, social suicide, diapers, scat, findom

Do you have my pics? Send them to me with a degrading caption and share it
I consent to being baited
cieirn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 06:47 PM   #26
0mnm652

Has anyone here had a particularly bad experience with Craigslist? Like, one where you didn't feel safe or comfortable with what was happening?
I'm curious because the stereotype is that Craigslist is pretty sketchy, and I've never seriously considered using it for that reason, but I've never seen any horror stories on this site.
0mnm652 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 02:39 PM   #27
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

My gf is weirdly supportive of my ventures (we met on a fetish site) and usually her and I make arrangements for these where she can help me if I get into a dangerous situation, which has yet to happen.

Old 07-22-2015, 04:10 PM   #28
A bakers dozen

Here you go Manatee
A bakers dozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 08:14 PM   #29
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

This is the only reply I've recieved so far

Quote:
Easy going,48, avg looking, smooth, bearish,professional, 5ft10 215, very clean and very discreet guy interested. I can host at my very private and discreet residence or can travel. I have an underwear fetish and have some designer underwear which you can model and keep and willing to supply anything you would like to model. I love denim also and willing to get some hot jeans and designer swimwear for you to wear and model. I prefer smooth,fem, submissive and like for facial boyish, pretty boy, twink and no facial hair. I like oral,fetish friendly,rim you, masturbating each other, 3 ways,massage and will top if u want.I don't ever send face pics. I am not looking to trade clothes for sex but want someone who thinks this fetish is hot and sexy and loves to model and show off their body. Kink, role play and fetishes welcome. Possible group for right person.
Despite it not being at all what my ad is looking for, should I go for it?

Old 10-29-2015, 01:34 PM   #30
cieirn
getDare Sweetheart

Any new stories?

likes: pics (no face), tasks w/pics, body writing, sph, humiliation, chastity, anal, underwear, ice
dislikes: spanking, light cbt, pee, begging
limits: face, blackmail, public, crossdressing, bladder control, social suicide, diapers, scat, findom

Do you have my pics? Send them to me with a degrading caption and share it
I consent to being baited
cieirn is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk