Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 01-06-2009, 01:50 AM   #16
kirstyjane

Send a message via ICQ to kirstyjane Send a message via AIM to kirstyjane Send a message via Yahoo to kirstyjane

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlizabethx3 View Post
Its sheer white baby-doll with white fur that outlines the top. I'll let you know how that works out, I'm really excited.
They sound nice hehe please let us know how it goes Right my most interesting must be with my ex bf. We had been on a night out in fancy dress. I went out as a french maid and my ex bf went out as a cowboy. Half way through the night of drinking and dancing for my friends 18th my bf was joking around saying he could pull my outfit off. I said nothing of it and we went home. When we got back we both got changed out of our outfits and my ex bf was gagging for it (as most men are when drunk and not drunk lol) I told him he would have to wear my outfit and clean my room or he was not to get any. He put the outfit on and put my black heels onto (very sexy hehe) He cleaned my room while I sat on the bed naked. It turned me on seeing him dressed up and knowing he wanted me so bad but was been humiliated cleaning my room first. After about 30 min I pulled him on the bed and we well as you can guess had sex lol. He said he enjoyed it all and wouldn't mind doing it again.

looking for sissy boys who like to dress up, wear make up and heels. PM me for more info.
kirstyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 11:04 AM   #17
Spetzy

best? youch.

Its either being tied to a computer hair naked

or

Camping with an air bed, You wouldnt believe how fun those things are!
Spetzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 05:09 PM   #18
Smile
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spetzy View Post
best? youch.

Its either being tied to a computer hair naked
Tied to a computer hair? lol

i'd say mine would be when i was a younger child (very early puberty) this girl that was about average looking showed me her vagina (i was trying to get a key and she put it down her underware, then showed me it) to this day i resist not grabbing it instead of not wanting to touch it

Note: If I use "" it is meant to be as a dazed daydream look, not an insult.
Smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 11:08 PM   #19
crystal

Default outside

i was having sex with my boy friend outside my hotel from where i was in(doggy i could see otheres walking by
crystal is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk