Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 12-19-2016, 11:54 AM   #1
cbecker

Female Girls: Feeling ashamed for your...?

Hi,

I am looking for others who might have experienced similar things as I had to go through in my past. I'm in my mid 30s now and I would consider myself quite self-confident nowadays, even when it comes to unusual sexual techniques or the way my body is looking like.

But that hasn't always been that way, but rather was a huge emotional process instead. I remember hitting puberty at quite early age, compared to other girls of that time. And I inherited really large inner labia, which began growing even before my breasts did.

I can still remember that they were already meaty and protruding when the rest of my body still looked completely childish and immature. I used to feel ashamed for those "giant things" between my legs. And what even made it worse was the response of my surroundings back then.

Not just insults from classmates at the shower after sports classes. Even within my family single people made fun of the way my labia were looking like. BUT: I somehow learned to feel aroused by that kind of embarassment. When someone was mocking me, there was not only anger and tears inside of me... but also I could feel my labia pulsating and my whole vagina becoming wet by such situations.

I really wonder, if there are others who either used to feel ashamed for their labia or maybe a big clitoris.... or who actually still feel ashamed now and that I might help with my experience. Let's be honest and talk a little, okay?

Yours,

Claudia

P.S.: My English isn't so good unfortunately. I'm from Germany so it's not my native language, but I hope it's good enough for you to understand me.

Last edited by cbecker; 12-19-2016 at 12:00 PM.
cbecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 10:03 AM   #2
patheticnikkij

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbecker View Post
Hi,

I am looking for others who might have experienced similar things as I had to go through in my past. I'm in my mid 30s now and I would consider myself quite self-confident nowadays, even when it comes to unusual sexual techniques or the way my body is looking like.

But that hasn't always been that way, but rather was a huge emotional process instead. I remember hitting puberty at quite early age, compared to other girls of that time. And I inherited really large inner labia, which began growing even before my breasts did.

I can still remember that they were already meaty and protruding when the rest of my body still looked completely childish and immature. I used to feel ashamed for those "giant things" between my legs. And what even made it worse was the response of my surroundings back then.

Not just insults from classmates at the shower after sports classes. Even within my family single people made fun of the way my labia were looking like. BUT: I somehow learned to feel aroused by that kind of embarassment. When someone was mocking me, there was not only anger and tears inside of me... but also I could feel my labia pulsating and my whole vagina becoming wet by such situations.

I really wonder, if there are others who either used to feel ashamed for their labia or maybe a big clitoris.... or who actually still feel ashamed now and that I might help with my experience. Let's be honest and talk a little, okay?

Yours,

Claudia

P.S.: My English isn't so good unfortunately. I'm from Germany so it's not my native language, but I hope it's good enough for you to understand me.
I was the same way with my whole body though. I was chubby, big breast that sagged at 16, my pussy is fat, my clit a bit bigger then average, My labia hung low. But all of the insults hurt at first but then they started to turn me on. Now I have a fetish for being body shamed
patheticnikkij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2016, 07:52 AM   #3
cbecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by patheticnikkij View Post
I was the same way with my whole body though. I was chubby, big breast that sagged at 16, my pussy is fat, my clit a bit bigger then average, My labia hung low. But all of the insults hurt at first but then they started to turn me on. Now I have a fetish for being body shamed
It's sooo good to read that I'm not alone with this experience! How old have you been when you first realized your pussy looked much different from others? And what is your opinion about corporal punishments? I used to discover sexual pain games quite early for having such problems with my labia.
The following user says Thank You to cbecker for this post:
Old 12-25-2016, 05:46 PM   #4
patheticnikkij

Quote:
It's sooo good to read that I'm not alone with this experience! How old have you been when you first realized your pussy looked much different from others? And what is your opinion about corporal punishments? I used to discover sexual pain games quite early for having such problems with my labia.
I was 14 and I'm into. But never thought to use my ugly pussy as a reason for it. I may need to try
Old 12-27-2016, 07:39 AM   #5
cbecker

Quote:
I was 14 and I'm into. But never thought to use my ugly pussy as a reason for it. I may need to try
Speaking just for me, the way I looked like down there was some kind of perfect reason for me for trying out even darker and extreme varieties on my vagina at quite young age. I have always been fascinated by techniques that even altered the look of my labia temporarily or for a medium amount of time.

But simultaneously, I was feeling broken - especially when being humiliated by class mates or family members. Who was it in your case, that teased you for your big lips and abnormal sized clit?
Old 12-27-2016, 10:09 AM   #6
patheticnikkij

Quote:
Speaking just for me, the way I looked like down there was some kind of perfect reason for me for trying out even darker and extreme varieties on my vagina at quite young age. I have always been fascinated by techniques that even altered the look of my labia temporarily or for a medium amount of time.

But simultaneously, I was feeling broken - especially when being humiliated by class mates or family members. Who was it in your case, that teased you for your big lips and abnormal sized clit?
mainly classmates. One girl named Dana loved to make fun of it and would pants me. My cousin teased me too
Old 12-27-2016, 10:30 AM   #7
cbecker

Quote:
mainly classmates. One girl named Dana loved to make fun of it and would pants me. My cousin teased me too
Did Dana and the others just verbally insult you? Or touch you as well?
Old 05-16-2018, 06:33 AM   #8
patheticnikkij

Quote:
Did Dana and the others just verbally insult you? Or touch you as well?
I know this is really old. But to answer just verbally
Pathetic loser

Into-masturbation humiliation, verbal degradation, humiliation, pain, piss play

Not into-anal, animals, shit play

I'm here more for the truths then dares

My avatar is always of myself(unless it's changed due to a dare)

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cunt lips, embarassment, labia, protruding, pussy lips