Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 03-02-2018, 05:49 PM   #1
despard

Default GetDare Mafia

I'm interested to see if anyone here wants to play Mafia.

It's a deductive reasoning game based on an informed minority vs. an uninformed majority. Essentially, ~1/3 of the players are the Mafia, whose goal is is to take control of the town. The uninformed majority has to try to kill the Mafia.

The game is split into two phases: during the day, all players vote on one player to lynch. That player is removed from the game and can no longer act. At night, the Mafia chooses one player to shoot, and they are likewise removed from the game. The game ends when all Mafia are dead or the Mafia controls the vote. For more details, see wiki.mafiascum.net .

I volunteer to host up to two games: one balanced, and one bastard (bastard means designed for fun or humour, balanced means that town and Mafia have close to the same chance of winning)

This thread will remain open for one week. To join, post /JOIN BASTARD or /JOIN BALANCED. Be sure to use all caps to ensure your post shows up on a search.

A game requires 9-13 players. If either bastard or balanced fills before the week is up, that game is considered full and no further/joins will be honoured. If either game fails to get at least 9 players within the one week deadline, it will not be played.

A BALANCED game will be an approved setup from the Mafia scum wiki. BASTARD could be anything.

Out of game communication about the game is forbidden as it would be at MS. The exceptions are that a private topic will be provided for the Mafia and any declared sub/Dom(me) pairs declared before Role PMs go out. Sub/Dom(me) pairs will be provided a private topic whether or not they are in the same game. All private topics will be released at the game's end.

Bets between players are explicitly allowed unless it's something like "If I'm scum, I'll do X". Lying is explicitly allowed in private topics and Dom(me)s are not permitted to punish their subs for lying about the game.

When the game concludes, each member of the winning team may assign a punishment to each member of the losing team. (So, in a 9p game, each scum can assign up to 7 punishments if scum wins, but also would have to complete the same number if town wins). Winning players are not required to assign a punishment to every member of the losing team, just the ones they want to punish.

Forfeits for losing are subject to limits, but not to gender, so only join if you are willing to accept a punishment from anyone.

EDIT: Day phases will last one week to ensure all players have a chance to play. Night phases will last 72 hours. If all living players PM me requesting an early end, then night will end once all players do so, whether or not they have night actions.

Power roles are explicitly not required to use them unless specified by the role

If your limits are not in your signature or in a blog post linked to in your signature, for the love of fuck, specify limits when you /join, otherwise perkygirlie might join and make you staple your junk to the fucking moon.

Just for emphasis:. ALL private topics will be made public when the game is over--any private forfeits between sub and Dom(me) must absolutely be done post game and not in private topics unless you want literally anyone to be in on it.

EDIT 2:. All players will be expected to post at least once every 24 hours of Day time. Failure to post in that time will result in a prod. After two prods, you will be replaced or eliminated.

You may join both games if you wish. If the game you want is full, feel free to/join anyways. If anyone replaces out, late /joins will be used to replace them. Since this is not a Mafia site, a replace-out without someone queued to replace them will result in the slot being killed to the disadvantage of their team

Also:. Bastard people: if you want a role madness game (everyone has a power role), please specify when joining. If more than half the players want role madness, you'll get role madness.

Power roles are players with a night action, like Town Cop who can investigate a player at night and learn their alignment. Investigative roles like cop will not be modconfirmed in game. Investigations by players who die the same night will be shared to the dead players private topic

EDIT 3:. Anyone who is interested but doesn't want to play can also post /SPECTATE BALANCED and/or /SPECTATE BASTARD to be copied on all private topics linked to the specified game(s). Spectators declared thus are ineligible to replace into the game(s) they spectate. Private topics between sub and Dom(me) will not be opened to spectators declared thus until postgame. Private topics between sub and Dom(me) in separate games are not released until the conclusion of both games

BALANCED (2/13 (9 required))
Vjg300
cyan-ide

BASTARD (0/13 (9 required))

My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test

Last edited by despard; 03-03-2018 at 05:16 AM.
despard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 06:07 PM   #2
vjg300

/JOIN BALANCED

Kik: vjg300
vjg300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 07:00 PM   #3
despard

You're seriously going to join with no posted limits after being warned? Jesus.
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test
Old 03-02-2018, 07:17 PM   #4
perkygirlie
Prodigy

Send a message via ICQ to perkygirlie Send a message via AIM to perkygirlie Send a message via Yahoo to perkygirlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by despard View Post
You're seriously going to join with no posted limits after being warned? Jesus.
So.... Tempting....

Spoiler:
If you're in a denial thread, add 1 day of denial. :rolleyes:
This spoiler only counts once per thread per day.

perkygirlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 07:34 PM   #5
despard

Guess that pm wasn't necessary.

I specifically warned against you, I have no sympathy for anyone who fails to listen
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test
Old 03-03-2018, 02:38 AM   #6
sunset-gd
getDare Sweetheart

/JOIN BALANCED

Limits in signature.
Limits: public, scat, drinking piss, messy, a2m, line writing
Toys: collar, small butt plug, medium plug, riding crop, cane, paddle, rope, cuffs, spreader bar, 7" dildo, enema kit, ball gag, ring gag, weighted clamps, clover clamps, tazapper, dress, skirt, panties, chastity cage, diapers
PM Dares
sunset-gd is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
forfeits, mafia