Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 04-25-2018, 03:33 AM   #136
trenho
getDare Devil

new meat, fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetFreak28 View Post
I’ll play. Level 3-4 for 2 days.
Ok welcome, Put on your nipple suckers, pump them to the max for 10 mins. When done, remove them and immediatlly put a pair of clothepims on nipples. Wait 5 minutes then remove and re-apply the peg in a 180 degrees rotate position. Wait other 5 mins. Then you can massage the nipples. No pussy touching/orgasms allowed during the task and in the 2 hours after it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgielover415 View Post
I’m in for 3 Days to start. Level 2-3.
welcome! not sure what a frosty Wedgie is, maybe this... put at least 4 icecubes inside your ass, then do that wedgie till they melt and starts to leak out. Keep the ice till it's melted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badbadgirl87 View Post
I'm in for 1 day to start ... this should be fun. Level 2-3

Can be commanded on KIK. Just ask.
ok so do only this part: put a pair of clothepims on nipples. Wait 5 minutes then remove and re-apply the peg in a 180 degrees rotate position. Wait other 5 mins. Then you can massage the nipples. No pussy touching/orgasms allowed during the task and in the 2 hours after it

trenho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 04:35 PM   #137
SweetFreak28

Quote:
Originally Posted by trenho View Post
new meat, fun!

Ok welcome, Put on your nipple suckers, pump them to the max for 10 mins. When done, remove them and immediatlly put a pair of clothepims on nipples. Wait 5 minutes then remove and re-apply the peg in a 180 degrees rotate position. Wait other 5 mins. Then you can massage the nipples. No pussy touching/orgasms allowed during the task and in the 2 hours after it.

welcome! not sure what a frosty Wedgie is, maybe this... put at least 4 icecubes inside your ass, then do that wedgie till they melt and starts to leak out. Keep the ice till it's melted.

ok so do only this part: put a pair of clothepims on nipples. Wait 5 minutes then remove and re-apply the peg in a 180 degrees rotate position. Wait other 5 mins. Then you can massage the nipples. No pussy touching/orgasms allowed during the task and in the 2 hours after it
I just completed day 1. I was feeling horny after work and had already put the suckers on and then stepped outside for a cigarette when I saw your task so they were on much longer than ten minutes and really nice and swolllen when I went back in and stripped down. The first 5 minutes was so painful. I went over to kinktalk and browsed photos to keep myself distracted. I was kind of nervous to put them back on for round two after the relief of taking them off but it actually wasn’t as bad. I did however fail the last part, I couldn’t resist running my hand up my slit and feeling how wet I am. Which is very wet.

Dislikes: corner time (I get bored and it turns me off), long periods of time in a wedgie

I'm still learning all my likes and dislikes so most of these I have limited experience in. I love trying new things and trying to push myself out of my comfort zone!

Limits: pee, scat, messy, anything involving friends/family, face in photos (IF I share)
SweetFreak28 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SweetFreak28 for this post:
Old 04-27-2018, 02:46 AM   #138
trenho
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetFreak28 View Post
I just completed day 1. I was feeling horny after work and had already put the suckers on and then stepped outside for a cigarette when I saw your task so they were on much longer than ten minutes and really nice and swolllen when I went back in and stripped down. The first 5 minutes was so painful. I went over to kinktalk and browsed photos to keep myself distracted. I was kind of nervous to put them back on for round two after the relief of taking them off but it actually wasn’t as bad. I did however fail the last part, I couldn’t resist running my hand up my slit and feeling how wet I am. Which is very wet.
very good, now have 10 edges rubbing toothpaste on clit. After each 2 edges spank clit 10 times and re-apply toothpaste. Take your time, but No orgasms for at least 2 hours after the last edge.

Old 05-06-2018, 01:47 PM   #139
TrisPrior

Is anyone still doing this? Because I'd be in, although I can't report every day. I joined before but very few boys seemed to be posting to the girls.

Each day I must edge once for every visitor message I have gotten so far this year!

Current daily edge requirement=9

My PM dares (and toys)

Loves: Teasing, Edging, Holding the Edge, Denial
Punishments: Ruined Orgasms, Anal, Buttplugs, Pussy/Clit Torture
Hard Limits: Public, Messy, Pics/Cam, Blood, Risky/Illegal
TrisPrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 05:37 PM   #140
Kiri

This sounds like fun and a challenge! I'll be in for a week, level 2 to 3, maybe 4 depending on what kind of pain.

PM Dares Here!

Spoiler:
Anytime someone uses numbers 100 or under in a whisper or private chat to me in the GD chat, I must pinch my nipples that many times.
Kiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 05:53 PM   #141
DaddysGirl19

Newbie but don’t go easy I like a challenge no toys besides household stuff level 2-4 in for 3 days

Don’t have kik or toys and I don’t live alone

Last edited by DaddysGirl19; 05-06-2018 at 06:06 PM.
DaddysGirl19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 03:05 AM   #142
trenho
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrisPrior View Post
Is anyone still doing this? Because I'd be in, although I can't report every day. I joined before but very few boys seemed to be posting to the girls.
yeah, Idk why there are a lack of guys here. Usually is the opposite..
btw you didn't specified the level, so you ll keep your biggest buttplug in, lubed in toothpaste, during the task as additional punishemnt.

the task is simple, just hit your naked boobs with the following item:
-20 times with a wooden spoon
-20 times with a shoe
-20 times with a belt
in that order, but you have to repeat the 60 hits till you have nice marks. The aim is to have them nice and red, and maybe bruised. Hitting always the same spot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
This sounds like fun and a challenge! I'll be in for a week, level 2 to 3, maybe 4 depending on what kind of pain.
hey! do the same as thisprior, but no plug for you, just both nipples clamped.

Old 05-07-2018, 03:08 AM   #143
trenho
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddysGirl19 View Post
Newbie but don’t go easy I like a challenge no toys besides household stuff level 2-4 in for 3 days
welcome! what about 200 pussy spanks with a ruler to begin? report back when done for more

Old 05-20-2018, 03:24 PM   #144
TrisPrior

Quote:
yeah, Idk why there are a lack of guys here. Usually is the opposite..
btw you didn't specified the level, so you ll keep your biggest buttplug in, lubed in toothpaste, during the task as additional punishemnt.

the task is simple, just hit your naked boobs with the following item:
-20 times with a wooden spoon
-20 times with a shoe
-20 times with a belt
in that order, but you have to repeat the 60 hits till you have nice marks. The aim is to have them nice and red, and maybe bruised. Hitting always the same spot

hey! do the same as thisprior, but no plug for you, just both nipples clamped.
Yes sir, I did it sir! I ended up doing 180 total and am really red now sir! I'll be in at a 4 out of 5

Each day I must edge once for every visitor message I have gotten so far this year!

My PM dares (and toys)

Old 05-21-2018, 03:00 AM   #145
trenho
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrisPrior View Post
Yes sir, I did it sir! I ended up doing 180 total and am really red now sir! I'll be in at a 4 out of 5
oh..a bit late but weel done!

4/5...ok so we can focuse on your clit:
1-edge one time as you prefer, don't cum.
2- alternate a nice hard slap on it with a rub with sandpaper, for 20 times.
3- have another edge, rubbing toothpaste on clit, inside the hood too.
4-stay denied for at least 2 hours after this.

Old 05-21-2018, 02:10 PM   #146
SpankingSub

I would like to try this out at a level 3-4 for a week for right now.

Likes: Spanking, Wedgies, Humiliation, and Anal (can only do small things don't have toys)
Dislikes: Edging, semi-public
Limits: Public, family, full facial cam, scat, permanent, illegal

Give me all the Spankings!

HERE'S MY CALENDER GIVE ME TASKS. LEAVE YOUR GETDARE NAME TO LET ME KNOW WHO TO REPORT TO
https://teamup.com/ksno5igce8kdybp1p1
SpankingSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 02:12 PM   #147
Sexy_Slut
getDare Sweetheart

Hi all! I'll join in for a week, level 3-4 please

Toys: 6 in dildo (vibrates), magic wand vibe, small buttplug, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, common household items

THINGS I ENJOY:
- bondage
-hard spanking
-tit and nipple pain/play

I am not looking for a master.
Sexy_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 02:40 PM   #148
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

SpankingSub, Sexy Slut and TrisPrior,

Since you all selected the same pain levels and have similar interests in a good hard spankings here is a task:

Get a wooden bathbrush (or the closest you have to it, paddle, oversized hairbrush, etc)

Strip down and bend over the end of a couch.

150 hard swats to each cheek and 75 to each sit spot. Any swat that is weaker then normal or doesn't land correctly redo it and add two.

After your spanking insert a butt plug and head to the corner, fingers locked behind your head with your elbows touching the wall, and get up on your tip toes. You are to remain there for 16 minutes. If your heels touch the ground pm me with the number of times they touched and the total number of seconds there were on the ground, for an additional spanking on your red ass.

After you report you are finished on this thread you may remove the plug.
Old 05-22-2018, 05:33 PM   #149
SpankingSub

I did this about 5 hours ago. My family wanted me to join them at a tee ball game for my niece, so I couldn't post this till now. I've had a butt plug in since then, and my ass is getting a little sore now. It was really interesting to go to something innocent as a tee ball game with a butt plug in and a very sore ass. Before I left though I had to get a punishment from MrSpanker because I touched the ground twice. My ass and sit spots were hurting even more because I had three more minutes of spanking, and then I had another 5 minutes of corner time. I actually got through the five minutes of corner time even though my legs were tired. I got through it. This was great. I want to thank MrSpanker for the punishment. I deserve all the punishment I get. Now, I'm going to give my asshole a break unless someone else would like to abuse it.

Likes: Spanking, Wedgies, Humiliation, and Anal (can only do small things don't have toys)
Dislikes: Edging, semi-public
Limits: Public, family, full facial cam, scat, permanent, illegal

Give me all the Spankings!

HERE'S MY CALENDER GIVE ME TASKS. LEAVE YOUR GETDARE NAME TO LET ME KNOW WHO TO REPORT TO
https://teamup.com/ksno5igce8kdybp1p1
SpankingSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 01:34 AM   #150
TrisPrior

Quote:
oh..a bit late but weel done!

4/5...ok so we can focuse on your clit:
1-edge one time as you prefer, don't cum.
2- alternate a nice hard slap on it with a rub with sandpaper, for 20 times.
3- have another edge, rubbing toothpaste on clit, inside the hood too.
4-stay denied for at least 2 hours after this.
Yes sir, thank you, I'm not allowed to cum anyway sir.

My PM dares (and toys)

Advertisements
Kink Talk