Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 12-23-2017, 06:59 PM   #1
Goodgirly

Female 25/female/slave seeks 25-27/male/master in any location

25/female/slave seeks 25-27/male/master in any location

Hello,

I am a submissive female looking for a dominant to give me tasks. My problem is that I lead a busy lifestyle which makes it difficult to me to devote a lot of time (which then makes me feel bad for not meeting masters’ needs). So I want to upfront that i’m looking for something online and casual- maybe just a few nights every now and then depending on my work schedule. I want to be upfront about this as I would hate to disappoint.
I enjoy the idea that I am here for a master to degrade, punish and instruct me, but also to tell me when I have pleased him. I am currently without a boyfriend/master in my life, but I like (in play) the idea that my purpose is to please and obey a man, and that I am currently without that.
My limits are in my signature- I have Kik but not Skype. I’m on GMT time zone. I am looking for an understanding master who can show me my place but is also willing to give tasks that it may take me a few days to perform. In return I aim to please and to make him feel powerful. Thank you Sirs in advance.

Like: anal, tit pain, feeling full, training, degradation, following instructions, light bondage, ginger, hidden body writing, hidden public, dice dares, tasks I can complete when I have time and send reports to sir
Limits: denial, bleed, pee or poop, showing face, obvious public, family, mess

Last edited by Goodgirly; 12-23-2017 at 07:06 PM. Reason: Adding limits
The following user says Thank You to Goodgirly for this post:
Old 12-23-2017, 07:19 PM   #2
Goodgirly

Default Update

Thank you to all masters out there. I have now found a master and am currently owned by Goatmetoday.
Like: anal, tit pain, feeling full, training, degradation, following instructions, light bondage, ginger, hidden body writing, hidden public, dice dares, tasks I can complete when I have time and send reports to sir
Limits: denial, bleed, pee or poop, showing face, obvious public, family, mess
Old 12-23-2017, 07:34 PM   #3
nwsf1

Great ad, an congrats on finding a master. Was to late to message.
Best of luck to u an ur master

Advertisements
Kink Talk