Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 01-11-2017, 12:42 PM   #31
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

For this round all players are seated under buckets matching there number. (thoses that did not pick one have had there number picked at random.) Half of these buckets hold different messes the other half are empty and will show a point value when turned over. One by one the buckets will be turned over your heads ever earning your team points or trashing you.

Bing is under the first bucket it tilts forward but the only thing that happens os that the number 500 is shown on the bottom meaning the Red Team wins 500 points.

Under bucket 2 is ezeperalta it tilts forward and a wave of beans of beans spills out landing on her head and running down his body.

Under bucket 3 is closingtag the pucket tilts forward and a big helping of sauce heavy spaghetti spills out over head head a quick wiff confirms that the sauce was loaded with lots of garlic.

Under Bucket 4 is tjlakin it tilts forward spilling out a big helping of freezing cold custard over his head.

Under bucket 5 is pantydabbler the bucket tilts forward and nothing seems to com out at first so he looks up in triumph thinking he will see the number above him. Unfortunately for him he looks up just in time to get a face full of syrup that has been slowly trickling out.

The six bucket would have been baby's but since he left it turns over an empty table to reveal 400 which goes to no one since it's an empty seat.

The seven bucket is scaredbmd. It turns over to show 100 points for blue.

The eight bucket is Jammez it tilts forward and shows 300 points for Red

The nine bucket is wedgieboy. It tilts forward for 200 points.

The 10 bucket is Samk's it tilts forward covering his head in yellow mustard.

The 11 bucket is birdman's it tilts forward giving the Blue Team 600 points.

Under bucket 12 Naughtyslave is nervous as he knows that5 his contains mess but not what mess it contains. He tries to cover himself up as it tilts forward but it does little good as he is soon covered in chocolate sauce.

So after day 3 its Red Team 2000 to Blue Team 2200.

dislikes piss

Limits poop, cum, animal food, illegal, eating or drinking, public, naked.

I currently don't own any toys.

talk about pictures and dress but decided on a case by case bases.

https://youtu.be/CcP1LB4kyC0

What is this signature..

Last edited by Novagunger; 01-11-2017 at 06:19 PM.
Novagunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 12:46 PM   #32
baby916

Alright.

Can I please rejoin the gameshow?

I will gladly get a shaving cream pie or two to the face for punishment.

I love to be dressed up in my available costumes.

But, I mostly am available in the morning pst
baby916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 12:51 PM   #33
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

You can re join but your team still misses out on the points for this round. That means you cost them the lead.

dislikes piss

What is this signature..
Old 01-11-2017, 12:52 PM   #34
tjlakin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novagunger View Post
You can re join but your team still misses out on the points for this round. That means you cost them the lead.
i picked number 4 not number 2

Likes:messy, swirlies,pies, cold showers, WAM dares, messy workouts,gunge, head dunking into messy substances.

Dislikes: pee/poo,cum

Limits: Friends and family, videos, face pics,Any social media site,public humiliation, Edging, cross dressing

PM dares: Feel free to send anytime

kik: MessyLad1
tjlakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 12:58 PM   #35
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjlakin View Post
i picked number 4 not number 2
I am sorry I am not sure how I switched the two of you up. Since they were bith mess just switch the mess and I will correct the write up.

dislikes piss

What is this signature..
Old 01-11-2017, 12:59 PM   #36
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by samk7675 View Post
I choose 7. I say with egg in my hair
Sorry I had already started writing it out when you posted your pick.

dislikes piss

What is this signature..
Old 01-11-2017, 08:10 PM   #37
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

As the stage is setup and the rules are explained. I sit there hoping that my luck continues... 50/50 seems like pretty good odds in any game.. I go to pick a seat. Wanting number 1 but it is taken quick, hoping to get it over with. I decide to take the second seat. I cross my legs looking to my right as the first bucket is tipped and nothing comes out. I think "damn... that could have been me. Now my chances are worse".. as the host comes to me and signals for my bucket to be tipped I tense up praying to feel nothing. I feel a plop and then a rush...feeling baked beans splatting on my head and rolling down onto my lap like little marbles, the gooey sauce soaking my hair, running down my face and starting to soak my top and lap. As the wave of beans stops I wipe my face feeling so humiliated. My streak of luck over, a few beans trying to sneak into my top. my long hair soaked. I uncross my legs and wipe my lap and arms off. My tan thighs glimmering with a more tan look thanks to the bean juice. My shorts soaking a bit as well. I shake my hands as I try to wring my hair out as the game continues, beans drip out of the bucket a few at a time here and there... just enough to make me snake my head and feel continually humiliated. As the game ends, I stand up and carefully walk back to my chair. Happy the blue team is still up but hating the smell and feel of the beans...

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 11:01 PM   #38
bling

sorry for the delay

I step up for my first game feeling extra confident as always, I know I can will a higher card. To my shock I looks down at a measly 5 and before I can respond my face and head are covered in slimy egg. My confidence is reinstated with my next draw returning the same punishment back. I know I have to come out on top and am appalled when I turn over a 3, I hang my head in shame and accept my egg wedgie as punishment. I clean up my face but leave the egg wedgie in place as a reminder of my pitiful performance.

My confidence is again reinforced in the next 2 games surviving with no mess and just points for the team. We are still down though so time to up our game, we know we will win in the end.

Likes:WAM,Bondage,X-dress,Humiliation,Dominating Subs,Hidden Public,Costumes,Embarrassing,Silly Tasks, Making Bets,Gunge

Limits:Public,Friends/Family,Scat,Pics

PM me "bound" and I will tie myself up as you instruct for up to 30 min
PM me "Sissy" and I will X-dress for up to 4 hours
PM me "Messy" and I will gunge myself in what you say
bling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 05:57 PM   #39
Wedgieboy__1

when will we be getting our challenge today?
Wedgieboy__1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 09:08 PM   #40
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Sorry guys there were some things that came up today that got in the way of a write up tonight. Thete will be a morning and afternoon one to make up for that tomorrow.

dislikes piss

What is this signature..
Old 01-13-2017, 06:43 AM   #41
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

This time the game is messy word find. It simple you will be given a messy word to find on this big boarded if you find before your opponent then you earn your team 250 points but if they find it before you then you get that word over you head.

First up is Jammez vs Birdman. There word is beans. They take off running as soon as they get there slip and start searching the board for it. Birdman is faster and finds it first forcing Jammez to take the walk of shame and sit in the punishment chair. Jammez is nervous as Birdman picks up the bucket and walks up behind him with it. He raises it and start to slowly pour it over his head causing it to run over his head making sure to get a good bit of it inside the collar of his shirt.

Up next is Baby vs Wedgieboy. There word is ketchup. They start off for the board and Baby spots it right off and slams his ncard over the word sending wedgie to the chair where he twitches nervously as he picks upo the bucket and walks over to slowly pour it over his head coating him in the red sauce.

Up next is Naughtyslave vs ezeperalta. There word honey. They take off running and ezeperalta frantically searches the board for the and thinks she finds it but it quickly is shown that she picked homey not honey which Naughtyslave quickly finds earning her the trip of sham to the chair. She sits in the chair nervously playing with her hair as he walks up behind her. He starts to play with her hair as he pours making sure that it gets completely coated and is a tangled sticky mess with much of it hanging down over her face. by the time it is finished.

Next up is Bling and Scaredbmd facing off over mustard. They take off after the word but Scaredbdm finds it first tieing up the score for the round and sending Bling to the chair. This time it's 4 bottles of mustard and not a bucket. Scaredbmd starts by walking up infront of him and using the first bottle to squirt it directly into his face. He finishes of with the last 3 over the head soaking it and the shirt in the yellow mess.

Up next is Samk and Closingtag fighting it out for bucket of chocolate sauce. This time Samk wins it sending Closingtag to the chair to be coated in the mess. He shakes nervously as he sits there awaiting it and then suddenly his world goes brown as Samk overturns the bucket over his head.

Finally it's tjlakin taking on pantydabbler for a bucket of mud. tjlakin Spots it right off and makes a B line for it slamming it in place and sending pantydabler to the chair where he is quickly covered in cold wet smelly mud.

So for this round Red won 1000 points and Blue won 500. That brings the totals for the game at Red 3000 Blue 2700. The next game this afternoon will be the finnal for the week it will decided which team has to sacrifice one of there teammates for the loss. Can the Blue regain the lead that they have held for the first 3 days or was today the turning point that hands Red the win?

dislikes piss

What is this signature..
Old 01-13-2017, 07:49 AM   #42
baby916

Yeah, I didn't get messy this round!

Btw, for my punishment, I will gladly sacrifice myself for the red team.

I love to be dressed up in my available costumes.

But, I mostly am available in the morning pst
baby916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 04:05 PM   #43
tjlakin

If the red team loses i will gladley do it as i have only got messy once

Likes:messy, swirlies,pies, cold showers, WAM dares, messy workouts,gunge, head dunking into messy substances.

Dislikes: pee/poo,cum

Limits: Friends and family, videos, face pics,Any social media site,public humiliation, Edging, cross dressing

PM dares: Feel free to send anytime

kik: MessyLad1
tjlakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 06:04 PM   #44
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

I sit in my seat...legs crossed still wiping some baked bean juice off as the 4th round begins. I see a big board wheeled out like a huge crossword puzzle looking thing. I tense up as the rules are explained and I watch the first 2 go.. My name is called.. Nervous that my counterpart might get revenge for how I used the eggs in round 1. As we are told our word in Honey I try to zero in on the board and find the word from across the stage. Realizing that I would have that on me if I lose. I look up and down the board as we run over to it. I am so frantic as I search for the word. I spot HO... and quickly try to mark the word. But nobody says anything. I look around and pull my word back to see "HOMEY" as he puts his word down. I duck my head looking for a way out as I lose. Disappointed I am walked over to the chair of shame. As I sit down getting some bean and ketchup on my butt as the chair is a mess from the first 2. I see him walking over with a bucket as I cover my eyes with my hands. my legs bounce as the honey hits my head. I hear laughter as his hand wipes it all around my hair. Tangling it and making quite the sticky mess of it as some gets on the back of my neck as I lean forward to try to stop him from playing with my hair to no avail. I shake my head as I look disheveled walking back to my chair. Things get worse as I watch the majority of my team lose and now we are on the losing end with 1 round to go. I play with my hair a bit trying to fix it with not much luck as I wait for round 5.

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 07:12 PM   #45
duckboyschunter

I'll join 24 male cubby likes messy pain and bondage
duckboyschunter is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk