Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

View Poll Results: How long is your erect penis?
Under 4 inches 2 12.50%
4 to 5 inches 5 31.25%
5 to 7 inches 8 50.00%
Longer than 7 inches 1 6.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-24-2018, 05:00 AM   #1
RemusMoonyLupin

Default Smaller Shows the World

There are a few threads that compare penis size and the smaller or larger has to do a dare. But I haven't seen any that the smaller gets his humiliating size shown off. So here's the deal:

Post your penis size in a spoiler. Then choose someone at random in the thread and check their spoiler. If yours is smaller then the next time you go outside, do so with your penis hanging out of the fly. Once you have taken 10 steps you can put it back in. If theirs is smaller, PM them to let them know they have to go outside and do this. So you could end up showing off your small penis as many times as there are people posting here!

Don't cheat. Once you check a spoiler, that's the person you're comparing with. If you want, though, then you can compare with more than one person... for each additional person you're smaller than, you would add 10 steps to the distance you go with it hanging out. If you compare with more than one person, then for each one who is smaller than you, you get to PM them and inform them of the number of steps you're up to (or 10 if you haven't gotten any yet), and that's the number of steps they have to take.

For fun, if you want, also vote your size in the attached poll and we will see how big getDare users are in general!

PM me "Moon 'em Moony" and wherever I am at the moment I see it, I go to the nearest closed door, open it, and immediately moon for 30 seconds.
RemusMoonyLupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 05:02 AM   #2
RemusMoonyLupin

I'll be the first submission--which means no matter what the next person is comparing with me!
Spoiler:
4.5 inches

PM me "Moon 'em Moony" and wherever I am at the moment I see it, I go to the nearest closed door, open it, and immediately moon for 30 seconds.
RemusMoonyLupin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk