Old 02-19-2018, 06:40 AM   #1
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

Eye Naked Fugitive (gD style)

Inspired by the classic fugitive game.
For anyone not familiar with the rules: The friend group is divided in 2 groups, cops and fugitives. An end location is decided in another part of town. Given a short headstart, the fugitives must now make their way to that end location without getting caught by the “cops” (who are allowed to use cars”).

RULES:

In this version, the first player posts a sattelite photo of their city.

The next player add a pin or mark to a certain spot on player 1’s map (and of course a photo of their own city.

Player 1 must now make it from their starting point (home or any place nearby) to the designated end location, naked of course! that way, the “cops” will be anyone else, not just a friend group. If they’re lucky, it might be close by, if not it could be the other end of town.
Any means necessary may be used. On foot, bikes, cars, even cabs or public transportation for the extreme dare champs! When completed, a report is posted to this thread of how it went, but this post is disregarded in the ongoing game.

ANONYMITY:
Most getDare users probably feel insecure about revealing what city they live in. Therefore, precautions may be taken if necessary, to ensure anonymity.
- City name removal: as most satellite maps like Google Earth include city names, this may be hidden with a digital marker in Snapchat, messenger, or any other app. That way only people who are very familiar with your city will recognize it.
- Larger cities like Los Angeles, Paris or New York may be easier to recognize for the general public. In such cases, the fugitive is allowed to zoom in to just part of the city. This method can also be used for large cities in case the fugitive doesn’t have access to a car and find cabs too daring. However, keep in mind that this will futher reveal your location to anyone very familiar with your city.

PUBLIC:

Very few of us would be comfortable with running around naked at Times Square. Therefore, whenever you give a location, avoid the most public areas like city centres unless you’re completely sure the fugitive is a daredevil! Suburbs and outskirts can be daring enough! The fugitive can also help the darer out by marking a “too public/city centre zone” on the satellite photo

Have fun, I’m looking forward to playing with you!

Ps: if a car or other vehicle is used, the fugitive does not have to exit the vegicle on the end location in order to complete the dare.
Hard limits: anal, crossdressing, messy/scat, social suicide, hookups, masturbating on video/cam, deepthroating, enemas, excessively time consuming, too public, probably more.
Kik: getdareteo.

Last edited by GetdareTEO; 02-19-2018 at 06:42 AM.
GetdareTEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 02:37 PM   #2
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

Ofc I need to volunteer myself first, I just had to re-download Google Earth...

*I added the pic to my album, as it is not easily done from my phone
Hard limits: anal, crossdressing, messy/scat, social suicide, hookups, masturbating on video/cam, deepthroating, enemas, excessively time consuming, too public, probably more.
Old 02-20-2018, 08:37 AM   #3
Ana The Sniper

Hey this may get more traction if posted in the Dare or Rollplay section. This one moves wayyy to fast. I really love the idea though!

Likes & Limits | PM Dares | My Rules | FapRoulette | KinkTalk

I work an intense job and cannot always respond to PMs or dares quickly. Bare with me!
Ana The Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 11:12 AM   #4
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana The Sniper View Post
Hey this may get more traction if posted in the Dare or Rollplay section. This one moves wayyy to fast. I really love the idea though!
Thank you! I’ll talk to some staff about having it moved!
Old 02-20-2018, 01:11 PM   #5
Ana The Sniper

For The Evil Eye:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/picture.p...ictureid=62009

Here is my map:
https://imgur.com/a/3DQGR

Likes & Limits | PM Dares | My Rules | FapRoulette | KinkTalk

I work an intense job and cannot always respond to PMs or dares quickly. Bare with me!

Last edited by Ana The Sniper; 02-20-2018 at 01:13 PM.
Ana The Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 04:23 AM   #6
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

Oh, my god! You picked a perfectly challenging spot! I believe it can be reached by both bike, car or on foot, but each option contains a consideravlr disadvantage!

On foot: Definitely the most appealing option at first sight. However, it does go through a couple populated neighbourhoods, and it is far enough away to definitely break my record for nude walks! however, I think it is too cold outside at night to be out for this long naked, pushing me to one of the more risky options!

By bike: More suitable for the temperature, as the end location can be reached in less than 10 minutes. However, a large percentage of the route goes through populated neighbourhoods, and on a bike, I will almost certainly notice any people waaay too late, and even at late night, we have quite a few dog walkers here. Also, if someone appears, rushing to cover in bushes or similar is difficult and takes a loooong time on a bike!!

By car: The most covered option, if anyone should come by. However, due to roads not open to the public, a huge detour would be required, making the trip more than 2.5 times longer in each direction! Also this detour would take me onto much larger roads which I way more likely to have cars driving on them at night!

I have sent you a Kik message, and if you respond on there, I’ll also send you a zoomed in map, so you can specify the end location more precisely if you want

Here is your location: https://ibb.co/bG5iVx I hope it’læ be as challenging as mine!!!

For the next one who gives me a location, you can just use my old satellite photo :-)
Old 02-25-2018, 04:01 AM   #7
Forestslut

For the evil Guy
https://imgur.com/P1L4sYv

Mine
https://imgur.com/TRrqK1y

Denial
Anal

Dislikes
Messy

Limits
Scat
Piss
Family & Friends
Pain
Wedgie
Face in pics or vid

My KIK: - james58655
Snapchat: - forestnudity6

Pm me or message me on KIK and I'll do and semi or hidden public task with pic proof
Forestslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 05:10 AM   #8
ChubbyChris

Forestslut: https://imgur.com/a/p5LkV

Mine: https://i.imgur.com/LfzBbnU.jpg

Likes: private humiliation/degradation, slaps, cum eating, messy, play video games

Punishments: pee, anal

dislike: poop

limits: family, friends, illegal, blood, social suicide

My PM dares

Secret Fantasys:
Spoiler:
* being the sissy of my girlfriend
* my girlfriend get fucked by someone in front of my eyes

Last edited by ChubbyChris; 02-25-2018 at 05:42 AM.
ChubbyChris is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk