Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 02-19-2018, 11:53 PM   #661
NotKevin

As I watch the humiliation Ezperalta and Dandushama undergo, I know that there's a 50/50 chance my "reward" means I'll also be spinning the wheel. I go up to draw, hoping the luck that kept me clean so far will hold. In shock I realize I've lost, and I go to spin the wheel, which lands on pillory. Before I have a chance to process what's happening, my neck and hands are locked in, leaving me completely helpless.

My shoes are removed and filled with chili, then put back on. The chili soaks through my socks, and the beans mixed in produces an uncomfortably squishy sensation when I shift my weight. My pants are pulled down, and the back of my underwear is filled with eggs. I feel a sharp pain as I'm hit with a paddle to break the eggs. The egg yolk runs down the back of my legs, mixing with the chili in my shoes. I plead with the stagehands as they begin to fill the front of my underwear with eggs, knowing what's about to happen, but they finish filling and lift up the paddle. They hit me repeatedly, sending waves of pain, as egg yolk begins to run out the front of my underwear. At this point my underwear are so soaked with egg yolk they're essentially transparent.

After they finish with the paddle I hope it's over, but then I see them bringing out buckets. I hang my head in a combination of humiliation and pain as bucket after bucket is dumped over me, some covering my head, other being dumped on my back and running down my shirt, covering it. I'm not even sure what this stuff is, it seems like they just mixed whatever mess they had left over from previous shows into buckets, and the consistency is somehow runny, sticky, and lumpy, and smells horrible.

Finally I'm freed and, mustering as much dignity as I can manage, I pull up my pants, wipe off as much of the mess as I can manage, and walk home, squelching in my chili soaked shoes every step. I hope nobody recognizes me, at least I didn't have the social media experience the other two did.

I'll be in for next round, 21 M, tall, skinny, short brown hair.
NotKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 09:07 PM   #662
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

As the punishment round starts I am very nervous. Hoping my teammates value my luck in the last game over the nonexistent game play throughout. I hear chubbysissy say my name. My heart sinks hoping Natalie will choose chubbysissy and we can ban together against him. She says my name and I duck my head, I was planning to vote for her but would have switched it to avoid a tie. I shake my head in disappointment praying this doesn't go as bad as last time.

I step up to spin the wheel and round and round it goes before it stops on Messy Dress. My eyes go wide as Nova explains the game and tells me I have to strip. Crowd in a ruckus looking forward to it. I plead for another spin, another anything so that I don't end up naked in front of everyone. At least last time my bra stayed on. I hesitate and plead continually. Finally 2 stagehands come over. and without my choice one grabs my waist while the other undoes my shoes and socks. As I am put back down barefoot I again plead but before I can do much the guy from behind yanks my shirt over my head and just like that I am topless. The crowd whistles and hollers at the sight of my bare chest. I go to cover my chest with my hands quickly when the guy from behind me puts his hands on my waist before I can react he pulls my shorts and yellow thong down at the same time. I am now nude on stage in front of everyone. Blushing as I can't cover everything from sight. He tosses my clothes over to the other guy to put in the buckets knowing that everything is going to be ruined. I see Nova smirk and the guy behind me says..."and this is for resisting" He ties my hands behind my back, feeling his hands brush against my bare ass as he ties taking the liberties that he wants. I am now nude, hands behind my back. Chest, ass and pussy all clearly visible as I can't cover a thing. They all chuckle a bit at how naked and humiliated I am as the buckets are brought out in front of me. They uncover them and explain i need to use my mouth to retrieve my clothes from the buckets. I just can't believe my luck as they lower me on to my knees.

I have no choice but to do as they want. I bend over, tits dangling a bit. ass and pussy in the air as I plunge my head into the custard. Digging around but I come up with nothing. I can't wipe my eyes nor can I see where the next bucket is exactly. On top of that I am really forced to go in sequence. I plunge into what runs out to be baked beans and find a shoe. Great just my luck is all I can think. As I kneel up to take a breath, custard and beans are streaking down my nude body. especially my back side. Next is porridge.. I can taste it but of course its empty. Next is curry.. If I could have seen it I would have passed it. Boy does it smell bad. I find another shoe. hearing laughter from the crowd at my predicament. everytime I kneel up more mess runs down me. I then go into a bucket of chili and find a sock. I am worried now, knowing time must be running out. Wishing my hands werent tied and I was standing. I would be doing much better. I get to the next bucket, tuna... ughhh does this taste bad and smell worse. I find a shirt, but here time as I am told I didn't find it by the buzzer. My mind races as they untie me and I wipe my face. Realizing they must have rigged this as all my clothes seem to be in the end buckets. They give me my shoes and 1 sock and I beg for clothes but I am told not a chance. They then proceed to dump the rest of the buckets on me... of course after taking out my clothes so I cant have them. Mayo, flour, rice pudding and maple syrup are poured over my head. It runs down my body in a disgusting mess. Everyone is loving it as I have to stand there and watch the rest. In the end I am once again the only naked and totally humiliated one. They make me pose for pictures... thankfully they aren't looking my social media account again. that was awful last time. I am then told to leave as is. I sneak out the back door. thankfully its night time and I quickly walk the few blocks to my place taking the least travelled streets trying to encounter as few people as possible but I still catch several eyes as I walk the streets and then of course a neighbors sees me as I enter my building.

My unlucky streak has to end right? I could really use some prizes to help cover my rent and expenses. I am forced to call in and sign up for another round hoping I can turn my fortunes around. Of course, that is the next day after I spent several hours of the night and morning trying to feel clean again, still smelling and feeling icky.

I'll be in again.

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 08:29 AM   #663
SawyerSays25

I would like to play. I am 25 male, gay, 5ft 7in. Blond spiked hair, athletic body type. Looking forward to this. Sounds fun
SawyerSays25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 12:58 PM   #664
Treeforbrains

I will be in. 28 yo, decent build, red hair
Treeforbrains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 09:03 AM   #665
Natalie_XI

Kinda busy lately so not sure if ill be able to always reply, feel free to add me if you need "players" tho.

18 / Long hair / Bronde / Average-fit
Old 02-23-2018, 06:05 PM   #666
samk7675

I would like to be in as well.
Old 05-05-2018, 03:41 PM   #667
ruhrohraggy87

If there's still enough interest in this thread willing to step in and revive it!!
PM dares
"PIE" I will take "x" number of pies to the face
"SLIME" I will take a bucket of cake mix over the head
"BONDAGE" I will sleep in handcuffs and legcuffs
"PRISONER" I'll wear the cuffs for the entire weekend
"BRA" I will wear a bra for 24 hours

Kik: ruhrohraggy87
Owned by Princess Ashley
ruhrohraggy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 03:59 PM   #668
Jw_messy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruhrohraggy87 View Post
If there's still enough interest in this thread willing to step in and revive it!!
I’m interested in joining
dislike:
limetseverything else especially eating scat and public
punishment for not revising and pm dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=289799
Message me any messy dares
Jw_messy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 05:00 PM   #669
Natalie_XI

Ill give it a go.
Old 05-06-2018, 10:07 AM   #670
the_diaper_darer

I'll join the show.

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 10:23 AM   #671
Kitty Brat Jenna

i would like to join also

likes~punishments~soft limits~hard limits

team up calendar
https://teamup.com/ks3yzsabfr3dc4t9u8
add stuff in orange for me to do please and dont make it repeat forever..

whoever added pegplay i deleted it as you didnt read limits nor read my list of stuff i got.
Kitty Brat Jenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 10:28 AM   #672
Mappy

I Wud like to join

my likes are anul crossdressing pee diaper play age play light bondage light pain semi public and nipple play

my dislikes are public family friends bodywriting sick blood and cbt
Mappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 01:34 PM   #673
ruhrohraggy87

Got 5 contestants. 1 more and we can get started tonight!
PM dares

Owned by Princess Ashley
Old 05-06-2018, 05:02 PM   #674
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

I would join again

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 08:34 PM   #675
ruhrohraggy87

After a brief hiatus the messy game show is back on the air!!! We have the blue team made up of jwmessy, the diaper darer, and mappy against the red team made up of Natalie xi, brat Jenna, and ezeperalta. First game up is high card. One member of each team will go against each other. There will be 3 draws. Each draw is worth 100 points. Whoever wins 2 out of 3 gets to pie their opponent. Watch out for those jokers though. If you draw a joker it ends the match, your opponent gets all 300 points, and gets 2 pies to pie you with plus an extra messy surprise! First up its jwmessy vs Natalie. First card for jw is a queen, Natalie draws a 10. Jw looks confident as he draws next card but he turns over a joker! Natalie quickly jumps up and grabs 2 pies add delivers a pie sandwich. Then she gets a bucket of cherry pie filling and drips it all over his head. 300 points for the red team. Next is diaper darer vs brat Jenna. Diaper turns over a 9, Jenna turns over, oh no it's another joker!! Diaper grabs two pies and slams one after another in her face and bucket of blueberry pie filling one r he r head. 300 points to blue. Finally we have mappy vs ezeperalta. First card for mappy is a king and ezeperalta draws a 7. Next draw is ace for mappy and 5 for ezeperalta. Last round is 10 for mappy and queen for ezeperalta. Mappy gets the win and slams a pie square in her face. Score after first game is blue 500, red 400.
PM dares

Owned by Princess Ashley

Advertisements
Kink Talk