Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 01-06-2018, 08:58 PM   #1
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet Sub XX girls wanted for an SkyPe MPRPG

I was chatting with this lady on SkyPe, and she proposed me to play a pretty interesting muti player game:

So she was thinking of the idea of a institution that you have a hospital room, but it has a strange punishment theme to it, the bed has restraining points, stirrups, and every room has the same restraint they do lethal injection on, the legs can be spread, you can be restrained belly up for say sounding,piercings or pussy spankings, or breast punishment, or turned upside down for caning, spanking, or enemas.

There is always a bill of service that is slid under your door a hour or so before the procedure is to take place, detailing everything that is going to be done to you, a short while before the procedure, a nurse comes in to prepare you, which may mean changing your clothing, restraining you, performing light spanking, etc.

Then the doctor comes in, and performs the main procedures.

There is also a sector that has dentistry chairs.

There would be regularly scheduled check ups, which may consist of spankings, soundings, enemas, etc.

There can be opportunities to visit other girls in their rooms, but there must be a punishment at the end of each visit, each girl always gets the same punishment. Which are

The girls are always told the punishment at the end before they agree to visit the other girl(s)

There would be a doctor (me), 2 nurses, who are already picked, and up to 10 patients (XX girls from GD).

The nurses would still receive punishments for: regular check ups, and misbehavior as nurse. Maybe even punished in front of the patient.

How’s that sound?

If you are interested, post here your SkyPe and I will invite you in, at my sole discretion. I can also kick people out, at my sole discretion.

Selection of new patients begins now and ends either when positions are full or on Sunday January 14, at 3:00 AM GMT.

Hope to see you in!

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 12:19 AM   #2
YourEnemaLover6969

I'd try this lmao

😍:enema,anal play.extreme pain&suppositories,forced laxatives&punishment enemas.

Want 2B given enema,wedgies,&anal dares. I❤️️experimenting with new things.ifu Like this stuff. Just shoot me a message and tell what I should try next.Message and let’s have a good time. I’m also a huge brat&No limits.
KIK/TeleGram-Yourdorkbabe.
https://linktr.ee/Yourdorkbabe
YourEnemaLover6969 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
doctor, medical, mprpg, patients, rpg