Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 09-15-2017, 06:08 AM   #16
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

I have always wanted to be a server at a party, bar, reception, etc., where I was naked. I got to do it once, and would love to do it again. Not sure I have the body for it anymore, though.

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 11:34 AM   #17
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

One of my fantasies is to be stripped naked by a whole group of ladies, my hands tied, and a blindfold placed over my face. They would then play "masturbation roulette" with me: each girl gives me a handjob for a set amount of time, and the one who makes me cum wins. I would never know who had jerked me off when.

Another is being forced to masturbate in front of a group of women while they film or take pictures of me.

Kik ID: DL1620

I am a switch (although more frequently sub than dom). Check out my PM dares!
Dare Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 02:02 PM   #18
ChasteTeddyBear

Way to many to list. But I may get to experience one soon. Im in a pseudo-poly relationship. And while I am perpetually in chastity, my owner IRL has my main key for the sake of being able to get me out whenever she wants to use me or feels like entertaining herself via teasing me. And while she's very possessive of me when it comes to other women, this one we have brought in may be an exception. She's asexual for the most part and really enjoys experiments and reactions. And since I'm the first guy she's met in chastity, there is now the possibility of a FFM/CFNM situation that is in essence me being edged into a coma. Probably including my defacto-boyfriend there for me get off when the ladies decide they're done being involved and just want to watch a show.

So yeah, that's one fantasy I have for CFNM that may actually happen sometime in the near future.
ChasteTeddyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 06:23 PM   #19
affectos

I already work as a life drawing models, so mine are more in the direction of a private posing session and the females start requesting more and more erotic poses, asking me to get hard, more embarrassing and exposing poses.
Old 09-16-2017, 09:24 AM   #20
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default Cfnm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyrim-explorer View Post
What are your CFNM fantasies?
I have been lucky enough to live most of my fantasies but never been a naked waiter , I would love to do this what a rush and experience it would be .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 04:28 PM   #21
Skyrim-explorer
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare Lord View Post
One of my fantasies is to be stripped naked by a whole group of ladies, my hands tied, and a blindfold placed over my face. They would then play "masturbation roulette" with me: each girl gives me a handjob for a set amount of time, and the one who makes me cum wins. I would never know who had jerked me off when.

Another is being forced to masturbate in front of a group of women while they film or take pictures of me.
That one sounds especially fun!
Skyrim-explorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 12:15 AM   #22
funnydude
getDare Sweetheart

Forced to be strip naked in front of a group of girls. See them laughing at me. Then they will kick me in the balls.
Old 11-15-2017, 06:49 PM   #23
Skyrim-explorer
getDare Sweetheart

Thought I'd throw another one in.

To be used as human furniture for a group of women. Being tied down naked, and face up on the table, used as a table. Used as a foot rest, or hands bound behind me, with a tray strapped on, or even just bound as decoration.
Old 11-27-2017, 05:13 PM   #24
borgoff

Default cfnm

CFNM is a major fetish for me. I love being stripped, inspected and exposed for a lady and her friends. Then bound and used as they like.

A special fantasy is a ladies tea party where i am the naked butler and the entertainment

borgoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 10:30 AM   #25
clbr202

I have a huge underwear fetish, so as you can imagine pantsings are top fantasy in my personal list. Being pantsed or stripped of my pants by/in front of girls while keeping my underpants on is a HUGE turn-on for me. Luckily, with some imagination is a rather easy fantasy to fulfill.
clbr202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 11:38 PM   #26
Skyrim-explorer
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by borgoff View Post
CFNM is a major fetish for me. I love being stripped, inspected and exposed for a lady and her friends. Then bound and used as they like.

A special fantasy is a ladies tea party where i am the naked butler and the entertainment
You've done it before? What do they do when they bind you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by clbr202 View Post
I have a huge underwear fetish, so as you can imagine pantsings are top fantasy in my personal list. Being pantsed or stripped of my pants by/in front of girls while keeping my underpants on is a HUGE turn-on for me. Luckily, with some imagination is a rather easy fantasy to fulfill.
That sounds great. I also love the idea of them being pulled down to the sound of giggling.

Advertisements
Kink Talk