Old 08-31-2010, 10:02 AM   #1
kkbxsn

Send a message via MSN to kkbxsn
Lightbulb You as a Dom or Sub at work

I thought it might be interesting to talk about how being a Submissive or Dominant person might affect how you work and your relationship with your coworkers? Edit: Or in any other aspect of your life.

For instance, as a sub and by happening to work with a fairly large amount of beautiful women ( ), I pretty much follow their command. I mean, I know they don't really have any idea about me being submissive to that point, but even me thinking of it that way gives me more satisfaction in doing it for them and seeing their gratitude.

And a question for Doms: Do you use that aspect of yourself to your advantage at work? In what way?

And for subs and doms, does anyone know your role at work? Do they ever tease you over it? And just as a curiosity, do you enjoy giving/taking orders from someone older or younger?

As I said above, none of the women at work really know that aspect of me. I do however love younger women being demanding. There's this one 19 year old who works alongside me at work and I can kinda tell that she enjoys telling me to do stuff as her smile seems slightly sinister at times .

Anyway, let me know! Also, I hope this is the appropriate forum.

21/m/straight
Likes: Feet, Mistresses, teasing, light denial, light humiliation.
Dislikes: Scat, gay, pain.

I would love to answer anything you want!
http://www.formspring.me/kkbxsn
---
Instruct me, ladies.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=416665

Last edited by kkbxsn; 09-02-2010 at 01:41 PM. Reason: Generalized.
kkbxsn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 09:32 AM   #2
wthoax

^Ever thought about asking that young woman if you can do some of her work for her when she has a lot to do? Only if that kind of work you do allows it of course.
It might be a nice addition to even ask her "for more" while she already tells you to do stuff for her.
Of course that might make her notice what you're into more easily though.
So just an idea.

I've never been working for a long time in an office so I can't tell anything about what it's like during work. Nor am I in a relationship at the moment.
However generally, since I got more into being submissive it has affected the normal life.

During school and at uni whenever girls were asking for help I didn't hesitate to help them even if that meant falling behind myself (when the help was during class). Or during school times when I had to clean the classroom with a girl (teacher decided the groups) I told her that I'll also do her part if she wants to leave earlier.
On public transportation I usually let the girls exit first, also when I get in and there is an empty seat that I know a girl also wants I often keep standing to let the girl get it (of everything that's what I do the least I guess though).
Some stuff is probably common sense but still different to what I did before I got into being submissive.
Yet it doesn't always arouse me, it's sometimes just that feeling of "I did a good job".

Overall I also prefer taking orders from someone younger. But it doesn't matter too much. Taking orders from someone older or someone I don't like can also be interesting.

A bad thing about being into being submissive this way (and anything related like SM) is that I have some kind of punishment complex. Even when it's in a normal context like raising children I have mixed feelings about it, it's like as if it shouldn't belong in the normal world.
It's not really that bad but sometimes irritating.
wthoax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 12:04 PM   #3
kkbxsn

Send a message via MSN to kkbxsn

Well, I usually do that kind of thing for her naturally anyway and sometimes don't even realize that I'm doing it, haha. I am starting to wonder lately if she maybe realizes it. I know she's in a relationship, but she frequently wears some low-cut tops to work and tries to work either right with me or makes up excuses to come with me places. I think she just likes to see me drool.

Back in high school I was the same way with classmates and teachers. Nowadays I enjoy doing things for younger girls like I said, but when I was in high school I had a handful of beautiful teachers and would frequently do whatever I could for them and stay after school helping. I'm not sure what I ever expected out of that, but I did really enjoy doing it.

21/m/straight
Likes: Feet, Mistresses, teasing, light denial, light humiliation.
Dislikes: Scat, gay, pain.

I would love to answer anything you want!
http://www.formspring.me/kkbxsn
---
Instruct me, ladies.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=416665
kkbxsn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 01:24 PM   #4
Mere
Account Banned

I do not work, sorry. But yes, I've experienced such things in school
I like to dominate, and I hold authority in school, so it's pretty much perfect for me. When I first tried to submit, it was a nice change
one thing is, if you're submissive, you would probably act sweetly and do things, as required. At the same time, dominating people are a little controlling and sometimes stubborn. I'm not generalizing it, since there can be exceptions, and may be more than the average can be exceptional.
For my case, I'm a switch, more inclined to domination. Though this rarely shows in my behavior with other people. When my seniors want me to do something, I do it with all of my capabilities, but at the same time, I do not lose my self-respect and dignity. A submissive would do anything, even if it is humiliating or .. just lame. I wouldn't, and that's the difference

I dominate.
.. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]♔
Mere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 01:12 PM   #5
Blastbuster

I'm a natural leader/Dominent in pretty much everything I do, and its not because I have an overly forceful personality or try to make everyone do what I say. As far as I can tell I just exude an aura of competence, leadership and trust. I always seem to know what I'm doing, even when I'm making it up as I go along. When pressed, people usually tell me that "you have an actual plan" and "I trust you to listen to me"

It definitely carries over into my D/s stuff. False power is built on fear, true power is built on trust. That's how I feel.
Blastbuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 02:20 AM   #6
Aivey
getDare Sweetheart

For me, it's quite the opposite. I dont work, but at school, I have a REALLY dominant personality. I'm the class leader I get to order people around (nicely), I hate loosing, I like having power and control, I play with people's minds, and I'm as stubborn as a mule d: Simply put, im a bossy, stubborn, bitch (well that was me like 2 years ago. which is why people who knew me before that all dislike me...) However, when put into a sexual situation, it's as if I have multiple personality disorder, as I become really submissive, a people pleaser and really subby. Which is odd. I have never been submissive in real life situations and probably never would, and would never be dominant in a sexual situation either... the thought of it turns me off... which is why I dont really like public tasks... because they kind of mix my dommness and my submissiveness and puts me in rather uncomfortable situations where two halves of me are like fighting.

My Fetlife
Ask Me Anything

Last edited by Aivey; 09-10-2010 at 04:39 AM.
Aivey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 02:53 AM   #7
womble

I once worked as a service engineer repairing copiers. We had this client that ran her own small business. She was about fifty years old and very sexy. She was always dressed in a business style way, she always wore a skirt and once by pure luck of being in the right place at the right time I noticed she wore stockings.

I found this out one day when laid flat on the office floor trying to retrieve a fallen screw from under a copier I came up and saw she was reaching over a desk and as she was overstretching and her skirt rode up high enough for me to catch a glimpse of her stocking tops. On following visits I would
take great interest in watching her as she moved around the office and as her skirts were always tight I could often she the outline of her suspenders.

So one I have to go and see this lady, An another had been out and made a right balls up of the job and she was not to happy. Being a senior engineer I had to go sort it out. She wasn't nasty or anything but I could tell by her voice she was not to pleased.

I did the job and all was good. I was packing up my gear and about to leave when she says to me in a very stern tone “ You can stop there, your not going anywhere yet until I have tested it works”
Her tone and the way she was stood, hands on hips, I found to be very dominating and my cock went rock hand and I had to hold my tool box in front of me to hid the bulge in the front of my trousers. Anyway all was well and she and was very happy and pleasant after that.

From that day on she always insisted I be sent to her place to deal with things and I was always happy to go. I felt like I was being summoned to attend to her needs. I always made a special effort for her and once she even had me helping her move her office furniture about and I can't count the number of hard ons I got when working at her place.
Will do: Naked,Mature dares,panties,,teasing & denial,pain,photos (privately to the right 18+ people), Sensible blackmail,Semi-public,webcam (will consider one way only, me to you,I like mysterious doms), Mild humiliation risk (but nothing to public),Some cross-dressing,Mind games.
Won't do: Neighbours (contact with or on their property),family,scat,furry,diapers,nothing that breaks the skin,unhealthy,degrading, permanent or that will get me arrested,Wedgies,Boring(standing in corner for hours), Outright public nudity or masturbation.

Once I accept a dare I go all out to do it and I always tell it as it happened.
womble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 12:56 PM   #8
Jakesdare

Huh. My submissive side /doesn't/ show outside of sex. I do a lot of things myself cause that's the only way they'll get done properly =/ though I am about as submissive as it gets in the bedroom and I assume out of the bedroom as well if I had a bf who is also my master. =/

limits: public (involving others), x-dress, family, blood, ice, ATM anal too.
iffy: scat (ask me <3)

im gay! I'd love to have some dares, if you please
Jakesdare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 01:37 PM   #9
softeyes
Account Banned

I'm neither.

I'm super lazy and don't really wanna do anything, and I don't order anyone around.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A vampire, it's like a walrus, but awesome.
I am NOT a fairy | I'm a kitty, yo |
softeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 05:55 PM   #10
Hislily

I don't really notice any ways that being submissive has affected me at work or school, but I'm sure it does. I just notice little things. For example, I almost always walk slightly behind authority figures, like my boss or some of my professors, but that's probably just out of respect for them and not because of my relationship with my Master. /shrug

Likes: Mild/moderate pain, spanking, anal, temporary marks, bondage. <3
Dislikes: Humiliation, severe pain, ice, shaving.
Limits: Pee, poo, family, public, animals, illegal, electricity.

Oh yes, I have an Elekid. What now? <3
Hislily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 07:07 PM   #11
Stellz
Distinguished Member

Location: A boat on a river, with tangerine trees and marmalade skies.

I am very, very dominant when I'm at work. I have to be...I can't stand being at the bottom of the food chain and having to take orders from people I know I can do better than. I basically forced my management to give me the position I have now by exposing my previous supervisors bad practices and failures. In less than two years after starting out as a cashier with very little retail experience, I've risen to a position just under store management. I'm even incredibly dominant when just hanging out with most of my coworkers and friends. It takes alot of time and trust for me to show my submissive and sweet side to anyone.

On the other side of things, having so much control at work and with my friends can end up driving me crazy though, and I almost have a physical need to submit. Being able to relinquish control after a long and stressful day is incredibly relaxing.

29 She/Her Married & Monogamous
Owner of my pup and husband
Ask me about our adventures <3

Stellz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 02:50 PM   #12
Slut4U
Account Banned

I'm a submissive, but quite new to this. Oddly, at school/work, I guess I'm more dominant. It's the same in most of my life, I'm stubborn, and a perfectionist so quite controlling. But I enjoy being submissive and being controlled. I am a strange girl :/
I like: bondage, toothpaste, clips, mild pain, tit torture, public online (as in on omegle etc) imaginative things, petplay, shower dares, dice dares, bathroom use control, dehumanization, obectification, orgasm control/denial,
Limits: Very strong pain, involving others, anal, incest

NO I DO NOT HAVE MSN OR YAHOO
DEAL WITH IT
Slut4U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 02:43 PM   #13
Autumn

I am a submissive but at times at work I have to be dominant to get things done. But I HATE when i get called boss as title. I am no ones boss and it pisses me off! I also have to be dominant at home to make sure the house runs, bills paid and family and kids taken care of. Part of my nature to take care of others. Submissive some would say but others would say Dominant.

We are who we are!

Bloom Where You Are Planted
Finding Ones True Self is a journey all its own...
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk