getDare God

Great job and can't wait for more.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 09:47 PM   #92
Eminem jr
getDare Sweetheart

This is a comment so i know i have read all hefore

Nice story i <3 it lol

Likes: Cross-dressing(Tights/Tight stuff), Bondage, humiliation.

Very assertive to men, yet submissive to females.
I am afraid of girls, therefore whenever a girl pms me i must do exactly what they say immediately
Eminem jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 10:17 PM   #93
Lyn
getDare Sweetheart

Thumbs up

Wow. This story continues to surprise me with the continued awesome updates, a fantastic writing style, and perfect plot.

Keep up the great work!
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 10:27 PM   #94
Eminem jr
getDare Sweetheart

^
| =hot lol but love the story

I am afraid of girls, therefore whenever a girl pms me i must do exactly what they say immediately
Old 06-08-2011, 11:01 PM   #95
italia13calcio
Account Banned

Default Chapter Twenty Five

Ok, this will be the last chapter for people to vote on who they want to win. So hurry up and vote! Right now, one person has zero votes, one has one, one has two, and two have five. So as you can see, I got 13 votes so far, and I would love to try to get up to twenty.
Chapter Twenty Five
My hand was a decent hand, nothingness special, but nothing terrible. I had two queens, a ten, a seven, and a two. I threw away all but the two queens, but just got junk in return. Looks like I would be staying with my pair of queens.

Lola had an amazing hand, getting four of a kind of threes, which was the best hand anyone had gotten up to this point. No one could challenge that. I laid down my hand next, and only Anna could beat it, leaving Jade and Ella to duke it out for last place.

Jade nervously laid down her two tens. She would have to do a dreaded Level Two dare if she lost... but she didn't as Ella came in last with a high card ace! One sister would be daring the other... Uh oh. I wouldn't want to be in Ella's shoes! (Or rather in her feet since she wasn't wearing shoes.)

Lola grinned. "Dear sister, I have been waiting for this all night!"

Ella swallowed hard. Uh oh.

"We've all seen enough of your breasts, so my dare won't involve them." Lola continued. "But you know what we haven't seen? Your vagina!"

Ella, who moments earlier had looked happy that her breasts wouldn't be involved, now looked very, very worried.

Lola kept on talking. "Alright El, I want you to go sit on the couch. Then I want you to spread your legs wide. And then please open up your vagina so we can see inside you."

Ella gasped, horror stricken. "But... You will see everything!"

"Well I'm not going to enjoy it too much," responded Lola, "But I have feeling James might!"

Everybody turned to look at me, to which I turned a deep red. Sure, she was my cousin, but yes, I would enjoy it! And since I was naked, they would all be able to see exactly how much I enjoyed it.

Ella got up and went over to the couch, and the other three girls got off it.

"Wait, how long do I have to do this for?" she asked before beginning.

"Twenty seconds." replied Lola.

Ella opened up her pussy, and Lola started counting.

Although Ella did have a lot of pubic hair, you could still see quite well inside her. The dark pink inner lips gradually gave way to a coral pick inside. I stared, looking at something I had only previously seen in pictures on the Internet. And let me tell you something, the pictures don't do the real thing justice.

Faster than I would have liked, twenty seconds was up. I almost let out an audible groan of disappointment, but stopped myself just in time. Ella hurriedly got up and moved back to her seat.

As Lola was passing me on her way back to the couch, see looked down at my cock and giggled. I followed her gaze, and caught sight of another drop of precum on the head of my penis, this one the biggest of all. I quickly wiped it off, leading to Lola giggling some more but thankfully not calling me out.

The next hand was dealt, with an ever-growing air of suspense filling the room. If anybody but Lola lost, they would have to do a Level Two dare.

Anna revealed her cards first, with a smile on her face. Three queens, a very good hand, good enough, in fact, to win. I placed my hand down next, two kings, and only Jade could beat me, as she had two aces.

It was now a battle between the two sisters. Lola slowly showed her cards, one at a time. Seven... Nine... Two... Nine... And six. She finished with a pair of nines. Was it good enough? Nope! Ella let out a whoop and showed her two jacks. Lola had lost, would have to do her second Level One dare, and then we would all be equal.

Anna looked slightly disappointed, as if she had been looking forwards to giving out a Level Two dare, but she didn't stay dissapointed for long as she quickly thought up a good dare for Lola.

"Well Lola, you made your sister do a dare involving her vagina, so now I'm going to make you do one involving yours."

Lola groaned.

"So," continued Anna, "I dare you to bunch up your panties and then stuff them in your vagina. Keep them in there for ten seconds, and then you can take them out. But then you have to stuff them in your mouth for ten seconds."

THIS was a good dare. A little bit of payback for Lola.

"I protest!" said Lola suddenly, "It's too hard!"

"Ok, let's call a vote." said Ella. Lola agreed

"Well, obviously, I think you should do it." said Anna, who had been the one to give her the dare.

"Me too." said Ella, "It's time for revenge!"

"And I'm against it." said Lola, a little worriedly now.

After a pause, Jade sided with Lola. That meant the vote was two-two, and my vote would be the decisive one.

"I think you should do it!" I said, prompting cheers and groans from the girls, depending on how they had voted.

"You'll be sorry for this!" muttered Lola glaring at me.

"Yeah, whatever." I said flippantly, but secretly I was a little worried.

Lola walked over and picked up her discarded panties. With a look of revulsion, she trust them inside her, wriggling them around to get them to fit. With her shaved pussy, we were also treated to some nice glances of the pink inside.

She left them in there for ten seconds, which must have seemed liked an hour to her, before taking them out. Now came the hard part. Making a face, she stuffed them in her mouth.

Her eyes bugged out and she looked like she was about to gag. But she managed to hold it together for the ten seconds, before spitting them out.

"Ewwww!!" she squealed, hurriedly spitting, trying to get the taste of her juices out of her mouth.

We all laughed at her, at her antics, for a good minute. But then we all settled back down. There would be no avoiding it this time: whoever lost would have to do a Level Two dare. And if you lost, you were out of the running for the overall winner. With this solemn thought on our minds, we went back to the game.
if you want, look at my signature and give me some dares! Or pm, or email me at [email protected]

Last edited by italia13calcio; 06-08-2011 at 11:05 PM.
italia13calcio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 08:36 AM   #96
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

"You'll be sorry for this!" muttered Lola glaring at me.

"Yeah, whatever." I said flippantly, but secretly I was a little worried.

Payback is a bitch. Revenge is best served cold. There's nothing worse than a woman scorned.

James is set for a major dare -- one which will surely test his limits.

An excellent chapter -- very good setup for a climatic confrontation between obstinate cousins! I'm eager to read your next installment!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 09:28 AM   #97
EB32

Awesome addition. You never disappoint.
EB32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 11:07 AM   #98
archie21
getDare Succubus

Very well written adn I'm looking forward to the next few chapters. I can't help feeling that lots may want it to be Lola and James who have to make out but it would be funnier if it was James and Ella.... hey well better vote and see what happens.

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 08:49 PM   #99
Silvercola

More please and I voted I deserve a pat on the back
Silvercola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 09:50 PM   #100
Eminem jr
getDare Sweetheart

I like where this is going, i say lola should win and james should lose

Old 06-10-2011, 04:55 AM   #101
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvercola View Post
More please and I voted I deserve a pat on the back
Why? Are you choking on something? Can you do the self-Heimlich?
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 01:25 PM   #102
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Wonder who will have to do a level 2 dare.

Keep up the excellent work, and i'm intrigued to read more.

Love Rachie
x x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 12:22 AM   #103
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Well, I've just returned from my holiday and whilst browsing the site found this story.... and read it from the start to this point !
Amazing, brilliant and really well written, and I'm now hooked and waiting eagerly for the next chapter. This story has so much potential to continue for a long time yet, and the views are mounting up fast !

Excellent work italia13calcio !!!

Sister's Sleepover - T or D - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11496 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sequel - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=28060 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sub Plot - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=31635 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Trilogy Concludes - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=107154 - IN PROGRESS
ShinyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 08:51 AM   #104
italia13calcio
Account Banned

hey everyone sorry but this summer i am very busy and probably wont update that often... but ill try to!
italia13calcio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 12:02 PM   #105
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

Quote:
Originally Posted by italia13calcio View Post
hey everyone sorry but this summer i am very busy and probably wont update that often... but ill try to!
HEY Simon Cowell... how can you do that? how can you leave us hanging (or stiff depending on how far you've read) like this!!!!

Have a great summer and we look forward to whatever updates you can get out..
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk