Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 11-24-2017, 03:02 PM   #1
kurious kat
getDare's Kinkiest Kitty

Default Shave, wax, or something else?

Do you enjoy a little landscaping down below? Tell us how you get there:
  1. How often do you remove your pubic hair?
  2. Do you prefer a specific style for yourself?
  3. What method do you use (shaving, waxing, depilatory cream, or something else)?
  4. What's the biggest advantage to the hair-removal method you choose?
  5. Are there downsides to it?
  6. What would you suggest to a newbie for working around potential issues?
  7. If you couldn't do it your usual way, what method (if any) would you pick instead?
kurious kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 11:50 PM   #2
RosyS

1. How often do you remove your pubic hair?
Weekly

2. Do you prefer a specific style for yourself?
Smooth

3. What method do you use (shaving, waxing, depilatory cream, or something else)?
Shaving

4. What's the biggest advantage to the hair-removal method you choose?
It's the least painful.

5. Are there downsides to it?
It grows back so quickly.

6. What would you suggest to a newbie for working around potential issues?
Ladies! I recommend you don't shave before your period.
Your hair serves as a dam.

7. If you couldn't do it your usual way, what method (if any) would you pick instead?
I wish I could get permanent hair removal.

Proudfully and happily my Daddy's <3

RosyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 04:06 AM   #3
samskye1995
getDare Sweetheart

How often do you remove your pubic hair?
Every single day
Do you prefer a specific style for yourself?
Either fully shaven or a landing strip
What method do you use (shaving, waxing, depilatory cream, or something else)?
Shaving, with an occasinal wax
What's the biggest advantage to the hair-removal method you choose?
Ease, cost
Are there downsides to it?
It take a while
What would you suggest to a newbie for working around potential issues?
avoid razor rash!
If you couldn't do it your usual way, what method (if any) would you pick instead?
cream probably

Sam - 26 / F / Bi / 32D / 5'10 / 130lbs
Josh - 26 / M / Straight / 6’2 / 180lbs

Likes: Masturbation control / Nudity / Truths / Shaving / Anal / Commando / Public / Flashing / Spanking / Squirting / Friends / Wedgies / Forced orgasms / Edging / Post orgasm torture

Limits: Pics / Poo / Family / Illegal / Permanent
samskye1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 05:06 AM   #4
smokegirl

1. How often do you remove your pubic hair? every week
  2. Do you prefer a specific style for yourself? smooth
  3. What method do you use (shaving, waxing, depilatory cream, or something else)? waxing
  4. What's the biggest advantage to the hair-removal method you choose? its very smooth
  5. Are there downsides to it? its painful
  6. What would you suggest to a newbie for working around potential issues? take your time and be careful
  7. If you couldn't do it your usual way, what method (if any) would you pick instead? shaving
smokegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 09:42 AM   #5
Forester
getDare Sweetheart

1. How often do you remove your pubic hair? Depends on my mood, but anything between a couple days and a couple weeks. I'd say on average a week?
  2. Do you prefer a specific style for yourself? I take it all off, so not really.
  3. What method do you use (shaving, waxing, depilatory cream, or something else)? For pubes, usually I just shave them, even if I do wax them once in a while.
  4. What's the biggest advantage to the hair-removal method you choose? Waxing pubes is nice because it stays so smooth so long. For shaving, it's easy, quick, and doesn't hurt.
  5. Are there downsides to it? Waxing hurts, and shaving has such short-term results.
  6. What would you suggest to a newbie for working around potential issues? No matter which way you go, always keep the skin taut. As long as you do that, you are usually fine. If you shave, don't use force, just let the razor do it's thing. Using a shower gel as shaving cream/gel helps a lot, as it doesn't 'bubble' like shaving cream, and allows you to see what you are doing while still lubricating very well. For waxing, apply wax in the direction of hair growth and rip it in the opposite direction. If you are sugaring (BEST THING EVER), apply the sugaring wax in the opposite direction of hair growth, and rip with the hair. For both methods, always rip 'close' to the skin and in the same direction as your skin (as opposed to 'upwards'/away from your skin). That's pretty much my 2 cents on the subject.
  7. If you couldn't do it your usual way, what method (if any) would you pick instead? As said, I do shave, wax and sugar once in a while for each, so I don't really care. And I would NOT epilate down there, I would probably die. Also, I don't think there is any cream for those regions, so I don't know what else I could do. Maybe pluck them with a tweezer, but that would take ages lol.

Thanks for the nice survey :P
Anything else is up for debate.

My toys and PM dares.

My BDSM test and sexmap.
Kik: Foresterfin
Forester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 10:31 PM   #6
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

1. How often do you remove your pubic hair? Razor
  2. Do you prefer a specific style for yourself? Balls smooth, trimmed patch above
  3. What method do you use (shaving, waxing, depilatory cream, or something else)? Shaving
  4. What's the biggest advantage to the hair-removal method you choose? Easy
  5. Are there downsides to it? Razor getting blunt
  6. What would you suggest to a newbie for working around potential issues? I don't know. Be careful on the balls.
  7. If you couldn't do it your usual way, what method (if any) would you pick instead? I don't know how to do the rest so I guess I wouldn't shave then. Just trim with scissors.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 01:41 AM   #7
levu
getDare Sweetheart

1. How often do you remove your pubic hair? as often as I can don't have time for daily so whenever I can
  2. Do you prefer a specific style for yourself? all gone
  3. What method do you use (shaving, waxing, depilatory cream, or something else)?shaving sometimes trimming
  4. What's the biggest advantage to the hair-removal method you choose? cheap and easy
  5. Are there downsides to it? it is difficult to reach certain spots
  6. What would you suggest to a newbie for working around potential issues? still not good enough for helpful tips lol
  7. If you couldn't do it your usual way, what method (if any) would you pick instead? too afraid of others that I know
Showme: pic what I'm currently wearing (if anything)
Lastpic last picture taken
Strip strip and send a picture

38/NB (AMAB)/PDX, OR, USA
Likes, want to try, Limits
levu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 03:24 AM   #8
cearul8

How often do you remove your pubic hair? I used to shave weekly, but I've gotten laser so I no longer need to.
Do you prefer a specific style for yourself? I prefer smooth.
What method do you use (shaving, waxing, depilatory cream, or something else)? I used to shave, but thanks to laser hair removal I no longer need to.
What's the biggest advantage to the hair-removal method you choose?
Are there downsides to it? The biggest advantage of laser is that it is permanent.
What would you suggest to a newbie for working around potential issues? Go slowly, be careful. Shaving is a good method, but it takes time to learn how to do it regularly without razor burn or cutting yourself.
If you couldn't do it your usual way, what method (if any) would you pick instead? When I couldn't shave I resorted to trimming. I'm glad I spent the money laser though.
cearul8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk