Old 11-07-2017, 09:51 PM   #1
Dr Jones

Default 23F - Ask me anything xx

Hello Sweeties xx.

I'm the Doctor, the good Lady Jones. I'm 23, female and herald from Queensland, Australia (there aren't as many creatures here that kill you as one might think). I'm recently married, and for several years have teased out a mischievous side. I am off and on with this site depending on what else is happening in our lives. Mr Jones and I have been fortunate to have several IRL experiences, in addition to fantastic online friends and our own dare I say hormonal escapades. What would you like to know about me/us?

xx

Lady Jones
We're a young hetero couple (27 f & 29 m) from Australia (her) & the US (him) living in tropical Queensland. We're musicians, creative & sporty. No longer very active on this site but still keen for a laugh! xx

Likes: outdoors, public, sailing, tennis, streaking, fun and alternative, drinking, exchanging stories and ideas, games, banter, sports bets

Maybe: pics, giving commands

Dislikes: anal, insertions, pain, messy, prolonged, salad, being submissive, cam, demanding people
Dr Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 10:30 PM   #2
centurion01
getDare Addict

1, Who can take the most cunt busting/ ball busting?

2, Whats the most extreme tasks youve both done?

3, whats the most painful tasks youve both done?

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
centurion01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 10:55 PM   #3
Dr Jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by centurion01 View Post
1, Who can take the most cunt busting/ ball busting? Probably me, he is quite sensitive in the ball department, but we're not into pain so much

2, Whats the most extreme tasks youve both done? I've done tasks when I have lost bets but none have been especially extreme. I had to have a serious bikini malfunction at a popular local beach once. At least five people saw my boobs up close that day

3, whats the most painful tasks youve both done? Again, nothing too exciting. Pain really isn't our thing. I've given out a few pain tasks and received a number of decent spanks but that's about it
Thanks for your questions xx

Lady Jones
We're a young hetero couple (27 f & 29 m) from Australia (her) & the US (him) living in tropical Queensland. We're musicians, creative & sporty. No longer very active on this site but still keen for a laugh! xx

Likes: outdoors, public, sailing, tennis, streaking, fun and alternative, drinking, exchanging stories and ideas, games, banter, sports bets

Dislikes: anal, insertions, pain, messy, prolonged, salad, being submissive, cam, demanding people
Old 11-08-2017, 12:56 AM   #4
DarkSide94
getDare Sweetheart

Describe your real life experiences and some you would like to try
Old 11-08-2017, 12:59 AM   #5
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

1. what is the wildest dare you ever did
2. have you ever been nude in group
3. would you ever do a dice roll to see what you wear to a party if nude was in there
4. do you like micro mini skirts
5, what side do like the most dom or slave
6, would you dress a guy up as women and take them to a bar
7. would you put a guy on cam dress a guy up as women
8. what is the worse thing you gave a guy to do
9. what is a secret you like to keep away from everyone

Last edited by Bobcat; 11-08-2017 at 05:02 AM.
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 09:49 PM   #6
Dr Jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSide94 View Post
Describe your real life experiences and some you would like to try We have had many. Streaking and skinny-dipping are weekly activities, and flashing is not uncommon. We have had dare, almost sex parties and played strip versions of most games you'd care to think of (strip cards against humanity is a favourite) with another couple who live not too far away, and we have met up with a female sub and both a male and a female guest before. I once tried to sell a stranger on the street the knickers I was wearing under my dress - that was awkward before I found an interested buyer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
1. what is the wildest dare you ever did
2. have you ever been nude in group yes, many times. Never (in a sexual/dare) sense a large group and never more than two people unknown to me
3. would you ever do a dice roll to see what you wear to a party if nude was in there that would depend very much on the party. I am fortunate to have such friends, however realistically it would appear to be an unlikely eventuality in most contexts
4. do you like micro mini skirts I have worn them before as a teen but they are not really to my liking
5, what side do like the most dom or slave I dome from time to time, although I wouldn't say it defines my character such that I identify as one - rather, I am creative and strong willed. I have never subbed and have no interest in trying really. My husband and I are both in a similar position and it sometimes surprises me how well we compliment one another considering our mutual dom(me) leanings
6, would you dress a guy up as women and take them to a bar yes, given the right circumstances I would find that amusing
7. would you put a guy on cam dress a guy up as women does not compute
8. what is the worse thing you gave a guy to do I had one guy really into CBT (not something I have a great deal of interest in, especially when playing online) but he ended up pinning his underpants to his body for me using multiple safety-pins and covering himself with molten candle-wax to an impressive degree - he'll end up online some day I'm sure - the photos and video he sent me were quite impressive for the category. He later used a cigarette lighter to remove his pubic hair - something that can't have smelled at all pleasant!
9. what is a secret you like to keep away from everyone that is a piece of information that everyone doesn't find out about

xx & thanks for your questions!

Lady Jones

Old 11-09-2017, 04:39 AM   #7
SeaFlower
getDare Sweetheart

It seems it is always you (Lady Jones) posting/chatting. Is that correct?

What kind of music you play?

How far in the ocean the most you have sailed?

Do you like
surfing?
kite-surfing?
SUP?
swimming?

What sports you usually bet at?

Sex with other people? (together or each on his own)

~~ shaping ~~

light
heavy
extreme
SeaFlower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 05:51 AM   #8
W01f
getDare Sweetheart

Ok questions!
1) can you tell us about a time you streaked?
2) can you tell us about a time you were naked in public?
3) what is a sports belt?
4) what is the most sexual experience you’ve had out sailing?
5) masturbation. How do you do it? Do you do it to each other? Has someone besides Mr. Jones maturbated you? Most public masturbation place?
6) do you go commando, if so how often?
7) do you use toys, if so what types, describe please.
8) what are you wearing right now.
9) do you commemorate public experiences with pics?
10) what is your favorite position in bed? Out of bed?

Well that’s it. I saw that you like trading ideas. I have a blog link to a tons of ideas I’ve come up with. It be nice to get feed back on them and hear others, maybe even add if the inventor of said idea was cool with it. Check it out, no pressure though. Well enjoy!
Pm me "Edge" and I'll edge 5 times, with no cum at end.
Go to this link to see my blog of ideas on mostly exhibition, some femdom, and a few other things.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84373
W01f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 10:11 PM   #9
Dr Jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaFlower View Post
It seems it is always you (Lady Jones) posting/chatting. Is that correct? Indeed. My partner prefers just to read the forums and we clarify whenever there is any doubt. Often we are together when online anyway

What kind of music you play? I play the guitar, any old music really. I especially like Radiohead and anything flamenco style

How far in the ocean the most you have sailed? I have sailed from Australia to New Caledonia twice and Vanuatu and Tonga once. We sail often although usually just up to the reef, often for work/projects.

Do you like
surfing? yes but I don't own a board and do so very rarely
kite-surfing? have yet to try it. It's beautiful to watch!
SUP? Yes, love it. We keep a couple on the boat with us - the semi-inflatable kind
swimming? Lots. I swim competitively and several times a week at our local beach

What sports you usually bet at? My partner (now hubby) is more into team-sports than I. We'll bet on whatever is going, AFL, rugby, football. And another couple we regularly play games with, the guy loves rugby league and the two boys bet sometimes with consequences for the other girl and I too!

Sex with other people? (together or each on his own) With the other couple and once with a femal sub that came to stay with us for a few days, most combinations you'd care to think about
Quote:
Originally Posted by W01f View Post
Ok questions!
1) can you tell us about a time you streaked? I once streaked wearing just my knickers through university whilst near-drunk and made the local paper! Didn't get caught by the police though thank goodness. The campus security guy chased me for a bit! Otherwise our streaking is usually more restrained. Streak in front of the next car to come past. Streak past that couple walking over there etc. Usually as a result of loosing my clothes playing cards and drinking too much gin/rum!
2) can you tell us about a time you were naked in public? Are the above answers satisfactory?
3) what is a sports belt? A mis-spelled sports bra?
4) what is the most sexual experience you’ve had out sailing? 4-way
5) masturbation. How do you do it? Do you do it to each other? Has someone besides Mr. Jones maturbated you? Most public masturbation place? I don't masturbate very often. Mr Jones often gives the old bean a good rubbing and sticks some fingers in me. He's shy about masturbating infront of me although I have made him do it once or twice for the 'lolz'
6) do you go commando, if so how often? Very seldom
7) do you use toys, if so what types, describe please. Not really. We have a set of ex-police handcuffs and some kinky lingerie and collars etc but none of the traditional sex toys (dildos, plugs, vibes etc)
8) what are you wearing right now. Grey sports bra, swim-club T-shirt, unremarkable blue knickers with a lace trim and some psychedelic cool-coloured leggins
9) do you commemorate public experiences with pics? We have photos of each other nude in front of many local landmarks, although we do not often take photos of ourselves without special cause
10) what is your favorite position in bed? Out of bed? We vary it and I love it all. I prefer being on top and love dogging it but he sometimes doesn't last as long when we're doing anything too unconventional

Well that’s it. I saw that you like trading ideas. I have a blog link to a tons of ideas I’ve come up with. It be nice to get feed back on them and hear others, maybe even add if the inventor of said idea was cool with it. Check it out, no pressure though. Well enjoy! I shall check it out xx
Thanks for your questions lovelies! xx Keep asking away!

Lady Jones

Old 11-09-2017, 10:18 PM   #10
Man12345

Do you have any kinks that would be considered strange to most people? If so, whqt are they?

What is the most humiliating thing you've ever had to do?

What is your favorite dare?
Old 11-10-2017, 03:39 PM   #11
SeaFlower
getDare Sweetheart

How many years together?

How many times in Europe?
Where?

Name 3 favourite
-foods
-movies
-songs

Live 100 years, the 80 in jail, or 40 years a happy life?

Most orgasms in one day?
A dark fantasy you really crave but probably will never make reality?

Do you believe in
magic
life after death
love at first sight

SUP? Yes, love it.
Sex with other people? (together or each on his own) With the other couple and once with a femal sub that came to stay with us for a few days, most combinations you'd care to think about
<3 <3 <3
When is next flight to Australia?

~~ shaping ~~

light
heavy
extreme
SeaFlower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 02:20 AM   #12
Victoria85
getDare Devil

What is on top of your bucket list? Can be each individual or something you both would like to do together.

How did you both get into kink?
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, exposure, diapers
Limits: Face, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Victoria85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 05:48 PM   #13
Dr Jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man12345 View Post
Do you have any kinks that would be considered strange to most people? If so, whqt are they? A good question! Nothing that really stands out as unusual. I am an exhibitionist - perhaps my main kink that I act upon, but hardly exotic by GetDare standards! Those kinks that I do not share I enjoy vicariously through the occasional sub. And I've never understood the fascination many (guys especially) seem to have with underwear.

What is the most humiliating thing you've ever had to do? I have few qualms about turning down a dare or challenge that I am not interested in. Whilst I am competitive and will put effort into a challenge, I do as I please and prefer to maintain my dignity once in a while. I have answered the door (pizza delivery, you know the drill...) in my nightie and had to ask the guy if it would be okay to get naked. That was awkward. Fortunately the guy looked like he thought Christmas had come early!

What is your favorite dare? I like thoughtful dares given in some sort of context. A challenge that might be achieved through any number of means, some more difficult than the others, for which a bit of thought might make the task much more enjoyable or achievable. I do not consider such things as loop-holes, rather, intuition tests, and I try to work several in to many of the tasks I give out
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaFlower View Post
How many years together? Five years

How many times in Europe? Twice, Paris, Italy, UK & southern Spain. We will be back!
Where?

Name 3 favourite
-foods Chocolate, chocolate coated coffee beans, poached pear/fig - can you tell I have a sweet tooth?
-movies Stardust, Rogue One, Despicable Me
-songs Make them Apologize (Ani Difranco), Michael Buble at xmas time, anything by Nina Simone

Live 100 years, the 80 in jail, or 40 years a happy life? 40, easily

Most orgasms in one day? 6 or 7
A dark fantasy you really crave but probably will never make reality? Sex with a complete stranger(s).

Do you believe in
magic Not literally, but that doesn't mean things can't be magical!
life after death Nope
love at first sight Yes. Definitely!

SUP? Yes, love it.
<3 <3 <3
When is next flight to Australia?
When shall I book your ticket?
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincentio View Post
What is on top of your bucket list? Can be each individual or something you both would like to do together. We both really want to go to Antarctica. We had to turn back when we tried due to a storm. And I really want to get an alpaca.

How did you both get into kink? It just sort of happened really. Truth or Dare became strip card games became sexy evenings with a small group of friends. We're not extraordinarily kinky and express some of that here online instead.
xx Great questions team. Keep 'em coming!

Lady Jones

Old 11-13-2017, 02:28 AM   #14
HCWAM
getDare Sweetheart

What is the longest that you’ve grown your hair?
What is the shortest that you’ve cut your hair?
How long is your hair now?
Was there a time when someone else made the decision or forced you to cut your hair?
Describe a time that you were upset over a haircut?
Have you ever dyed your hair?
Have you ever had bangs?
Have you ever had your head shaved partially or fully?
Have you ever had your hair cut/shaved with clippers?
Have you ever had your hair cut/shaved with a shaving razor?
Have you ever cut/shaved your own hair?
What is the worst haircut that you’ve ever gotten?
Have you ever donated your hair?
What is the longest amount of hair that you’ve ever had cut at once?
Have you ever had your haircut by a non-professional?
Have you ever cut/shaved someone else's hair, guy or girl?
Have you ever witnessed someone having a drastic haircut or headshave, and how did that make you feel?
Is the excitement of potentially having your haircut a turn on?
Does the degrading element of a forced short haircut/headshave turn you on?

What is the worst thing that you’ve done to your hair?
What is the worst thing that someone else has done to your hair?
What is the worst thing that you’ve done to someone else’s hair?
What is the worst thing that you’ve witnessed done to someone else’s hair?
What is the grossest thing that’s been put in your hair?
What is the grossest thing that you’ve witnessed being put in someone else’s hair?
Have you ever had or witnessed gum being put in hair?

Loves: long hair, haircutting/headshaving, messy/wam, humiliation, domination, dice dares
Likes: ass play, scat, piss, bondage, pain (inflicting), diaper, enema
Dislikes: eating & vomiting, semi-permanent, feet, long term
Limits: pain (receiving), public, family/friends, permanent, outdoors, illegal, scat eating, cam/pics/vids
HCWAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 09:15 PM   #15
Dr Jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCWAM View Post
What is the longest that you’ve grown your hair? About nipple length
What is the shortest that you’ve cut your hair? About shoulder length
How long is your hair now? And the longer end of that admittedly narrow spectrum
Was there a time when someone else made the decision or forced you to cut your hair? No
Describe a time that you were upset over a haircut? Not really. Once I buggered up the fringe when I tried to do it myself
Have you ever dyed your hair? It was briefly highlighted with blue-green in high-school but that lasted a couple of weeks.
Have you ever had bangs? No
Have you ever had your head shaved partially or fully? No
Have you ever had your hair cut/shaved with clippers? No
Have you ever had your hair cut/shaved with a shaving razor? No
Have you ever cut/shaved your own hair? Just the fringe or split-ends
What is the worst haircut that you’ve ever gotten? N/A
Have you ever donated your hair? No
What is the longest amount of hair that you’ve ever had cut at once? Not a great amount
Have you ever had your haircut by a non-professional? A friend from College does it for me sometimes
Have you ever cut/shaved someone else's hair, guy or girl? Shaved my partner's hair once for a fundraiser
Have you ever witnessed someone having a drastic haircut or headshave, and how did that make you feel? Yes, and not very - hair isn't a turn-on for me or something I give a great deal of thought I must admit
Is the excitement of potentially having your haircut a turn on? No
Does the degrading element of a forced short haircut/headshave turn you on? For a sub, yes, but someone doing it to me, not really. It could be interesting to try it but I like my hair and it won't be happening

What is the worst thing that you’ve done to your hair? Nothing too bad
What is the worst thing that someone else has done to your hair? Some girls clipped a bit when I was sitting in class once but it's hardly terrible
What is the worst thing that you’ve done to someone else’s hair? N/A
What is the worst thing that you’ve witnessed done to someone else’s hair? N/A
What is the grossest thing that’s been put in your hair? Cum once or five times but not much else
What is the grossest thing that you’ve witnessed being put in someone else’s hair? Same as above
Have you ever had or witnessed gum being put in hair?
Nope. I've witnessed the aftermath though when we were teens.

Thanks for your questions xx

Keep 'em coming!

Advertisements
Kink Talk