Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 12-03-2017, 10:53 PM   #61
Analslut12

Default Bra

Would you rather never be able to wear a sports bra again, or always have to wear a sports bra

5’3, 125 pounds, petite figure

Kik: onepiecelover12 (it’s the bathing suit not the anime)

Likes: pain, punishment, humiliation, degradation, gross food, diapers, icy hot, hot sauce, toothpaste, ice, predicament, clothing control, sports bras, bathing suits, thumbtacks

Limits: pics/vids, blood, poop, full public, social suicide.

I DO NOT DOM GUYS
Analslut12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 11:47 PM   #62
PinkPassion

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananabob View Post
1) What are the top 3 items on your sexual bucket list?

2) What would you consider your greatest non-physical feature?

3) What is your least favourite physical feature?

4) If you could go into the world's greatest and most well stocked adult toy store and take any 3 items of your choice, what would they be and why?

5) Describe your typical dress style.
1) What are the top 3 items on your sexual bucket list?
Hmm, I feel like tried a lot of the things that I want to try, so I have already tried most from my list.
What I still want to try, but may always stay too afraid to ask for:
- Needle play.
- Fisting.
- Giving my partner a blowjob or letting him use me in front of his male friends.

2) What would you consider your greatest non-physical feature?
I'm very intense. Another word for the same thing could be dedicated. Once I have fallen in love with something, person, hobby or project, I will stay very loyal to it. And I want to know everything about it. Do everything I can to improve myself for this person, hobby or project. Even though I know perfection is impossible, I will always strive for it. I believe it's the personality trait that has given me - and my partners - most joy. It makes me become very good (well-trained, educated) in the areas that truly matter to me. I'm an all or nothing kind of girl.

3) What is your least favourite physical feature?
My square face. I think that face shape is very masculine.

4) If you could go into the world's greatest and most well stocked adult toy store and take any 3 items of your choice, what would they be and why?
- A fucking machine for more advanced deepthroat training.
- A chastity belt for women. Even though I know the torture from orgasm denial since I'm a good girl that listens to orders, I would still love to experience true frustration. The mental part of knowing that I can't touch myself - even if I wanted to. No mercy. No way around his word.
- Pussy pump. Because I love how it looks when little pink pussies get pumped up.

5) Describe your typical dress style.
A very flirty version of pastel goth. When I'm at work, a more classic teacher/secretary kind of look. You know the white shirt, tightly belted waist, the tight black skirt and the black, simple heels.
Limits: Messy, public, diapers, pics, family, permanent
Toys: Ben Wa balls, vibrator, buttplug, medium dildos, enema kit, nipple pumps, nipple clamps, anal beads, icy hot, pussy pump

PM Dares - BDSM Test Results
PinkPassion is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to PinkPassion for this post:
Old 12-04-2017, 12:37 PM   #63
bananabob
Distinguished Member

Thank you for the detailed answers!

1) What do you think other people think is your most attractive feature?

2) What is the most revealing outfit you have been seen in public in?

3) What is the best orgasm you've ever had?
bananabob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 02:43 PM   #64
PinkPassion

Quote:
Thank you for the detailed answers!

You're welcome! Thank you for the questions

The compliments I get depends a little bit on if it's a guy or girl.
Girls compliment: My skin and hair.
Guys compliment: My tits and ass. The few who get to see it; the intense passion and sparkle in my eyes when I'm sucking cock
Both genders compliment: My small neck and waist.
So I would think that my neck or my waist must be the best part of me.

Hmm. A robe bra, no panties and a VERY see-through tight dress. Only went out for an hour. Got so much attention from men. It was a task from a Master. Would never do it again I have worn nothing but small, totally see-through lace underwear at BDSM parties with strangers. But even though that's public, it's not humiliating the same way... because everyone is wearing something revealing.

I've had so many amazing ones, I almost don't know which to pick. I don't think I can choose one, so I'll mention two:
- My ex had kept me denied for 10 days. He told me to edge daily. So I was so desperate for an orgasm. After the 10 days, he licked and teased my clit, brought me to the edge over and over again. He then took a whip and started beating my clit. It brought me over the edge and he kept spanking my clit as I came. It was more of a paingasm than an orgasm... and on one hand it was incredibly frustrating as it ruined the pleasure I had been craving for days. But the intense pain made me cum really hard. So it was a very awful and great orgasm at the same time. Memorable either way.

- Same ex tied me to the bed. With me on my back and my head over the edge of the bed. A Magic Wand tied against my clit, so I couldn't move away from it. O-ring gag in my mouth. Clover clamps on my nipples and he held on to the chain and pulled on it as he fucked my throat. It was a really, really rough throat fucking. And he kept edging himself in my throat. Switched between fucking my throat really fast and hard until he was near the edge, pulled back until he could do it again. And again. And again. He then forced himself all the way into my throat and stayed there, used one hand to pull the nipple clamp chain really hard and the other hand to wrap around my throat and "choke" me while his cock was in my throat. He stayed there until it brought me over the edge. Once again an incredibly uncomfortable way to cum, I almost passed out, but I love when it's overwhelming like that. When I have no control. And any kind of choking makes orgasms 10 x better.
Toys: Ben Wa balls, vibrator, buttplug, medium dildos, enema kit, nipple pumps, nipple clamps, anal beads, icy hot, pussy pump

Old 12-04-2017, 03:03 PM   #65
bananabob
Distinguished Member

1) What is something in terms of BDSM/kink that you never thought you would enjoy but when you tried it actually did?

2) What is your favourite book?

3) What is the most humiliated you've been?

4) What single sentence could your Dom say that would have you turned on the most?
Old 01-13-2018, 05:23 PM   #66
PinkPassion

Quote:
1) What is something in terms of BDSM/kink that you never thought you would enjoy but when you tried it actually did?

3) What is the most humiliated you've been?

4) What single sentence could your Dom say that would have you turned on the most?
1) What is something in terms of BDSM/kink that you never thought you would enjoy but when you tried it actually did? Little girl/Daddy Dom. I'm more of a middle than a little, but when I was younger I thought it was disgusting to call a man that wasn't your father "Daddy"... Now it's one of my biggest turn ons. A part of me also really enjoys giving rimming, but I would never dare to admit that to a partner.

Kinda related to answer number 1. Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov.

3) What is the most humiliated you've been? Depends on if you mean in a sexual context or in every possible context?

4) What single sentence could your Dom say that would have you turned on the most? There are too many good ones that make me completely weak and wet.
- "I know it hurts. Be a good girl and take it for Daddy."
- "Spread your legs, slut."
- "You belong to me."/"You're mine."
- "Don't you dare to x without my permission."

Old 01-13-2018, 08:39 PM   #67
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

1. So you like the color pink?
2. Do you paint your toenails? If so, is pink your favorite color for them?
3. How good are you at deepthroating? What is your experience?
4. Why do you not like anal?
5. Which is your favorite toy?

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 08:41 PM   #68
bananabob
Distinguished Member

Great answers Thankyou for giving thoughtful detailed replies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkPassion View Post

3) What is the most humiliated you've been? Depends on if you mean in a sexual context or in every possible context?
Why don't you give me an answer for both?
Old 01-14-2018, 06:58 AM   #69
PinkPassion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
I honestly love a lot of colours. Pink, lavender, purple, deep ruby red, all shades of blue, teal and dark green. But pink does make me feel very feminine in a cute way.

Yes, I do. I almost always have my toenails and fingernails painted and pedi/manicured. My favorite color depends on my mood and outfit. I tend to wear ruby red or some shade of pink on my toenails unless I know I'm going to wear an outfit that will not work with that at all. I experiment a lot more on my fingernails. I think a too complicated design on the toenails can easily end up looking tacky instead of expensive.

I am very proud of my deepthroat skills and I would say they're very good. I practice a lot. Love sticking out my tongue to tease his balls when his cock is all the way in my throat. I feel very comfortable and free to use my other tricks when I have my throat filled. I don't just practice to please - it's not just a submissive thing, not necessarily a dominant thing either. But being good at blowjobs (and deepthroat) makes me feel powerful and sexy. I love that feeling. It's addictive.

It has moved from being a pure dislike to kinda inbetween like- and dislike. I have done quite a few anal dares here on GetDare - and I must admit I enjoyed it a little too much. And more than I expected. But what made me dislike anal in the past is that I think it's overwhelmingly private, even when I know I am extremely clean inside out, it still feels dirty and as an invasion of my private space. Also, I find the feeling of being stretched to be a very uncomfortable kind of pain.

My answer to this is a little boring. I have a bullet vibrator that is tiny, yet it makes me cum so hard that it hurts.

Old 01-16-2018, 11:53 PM   #70
subScoot

1. Is there a story behind your GD name, special meaning etc?
2. What has surprised you about GD?
3. If could change one thing about GD what would it be?
4. What's the #1 bit of advice that you have received that you would pass along?
5. If you could invite 3 people alive or dead for drinks who would they be?
6. The party in 5 is going well, and GD comes up in conversation ... you agree to exchange dares ... what dares or kinds of dares would you give them

PM Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81347

Likes Being challenged
Learning: Anal, Tease and Denial, Cum/Pee play, Erotic pain, Bondage
Limits: Public&Family, ID info, Cam, Illegal, Permanent, Health Risk (includes poo), Financial, Face, Above mild ball torment

Kinktalk same user name

kik: nh.scooter
subScoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 08:36 AM   #71
submale_21
getDare Sweetheart

What are y wearing right now? (Explain in detail)

Last time had a shower?

Public hair? (Shaved, trimmed...)

Dislikes / punishments: Ice play, cock head torture, cum control, spanking

Limits: Ass play, face, public

25 / M / Switch (started as a sub)

Kik: submale21
submale_21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 06:00 AM   #72
PinkPassion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analslut12 View Post
Would you rather never be able to wear a sports bra again, or always have to wear a sports bra

I would have to go with always wear a sports bra. My tits are too big to train without it, but if I had an A or small B cup, I would go with the other option.

Old 03-27-2018, 03:40 AM   #73
johank
getDare Sweetheart

Have you ever tried to insert something in your urethra? If yes, what and how deep?
johank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 11:08 AM   #74
toiletface

Is it really you in your picture?
How did you get so beautiful?
If you could change anything about you, what would it be?
If you could change anything about this website, what would it be?
If you could change anything about the world, what would it be?
Would you like to be the queen of the entire world and if so, how would you rule?
Would you like to take somebody you really dislike like as a real life slave that had to do anything you said?
Would you prefer sitting on someone's face or having someone sit on your face?
Would you like to sit or shit on my face??
toiletface is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk