Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 09-19-2017, 12:46 PM   #31
frukostflingor
getDare Sweetheart

Are you shaved?
Bra size?

Like questions. Dare pictures, non public, games

Will not do: pet play, messy, poo, scat, cum eating, anything illegal or permanent, face pics, anything involving family / friends, animals, cross dressing, public nudity, anal, diapers, blood
--------------------------------------------
I live in the modern world there we use the metric system.
Snapchat/kik: Frostigaflingor
frukostflingor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 01:16 PM   #32
PinkPassion

Quote:
Originally Posted by axmurderer14 View Post
1. Do you love piercings? Would you get your nipples and clit pierced?

2. You said you were naked among a group of friends. How many were there? And explain the incident

3. Can you pee standing?

4. Would you act as a body double for a celebrity in a sex scene in a movie, if our face wont be shown but the rest of your body will be shown in detail?

5. Do you like creampies?
1. Do you love piercings? Would you get your nipples and clit pierced?
I don't know if I would say I love piercings. I only have my ears pierced. I just love the idea of the possibilities piercings could create. I would definitely get my nipples and clit pierced if I had a Master who wanted that for me.

2. You said you were naked among a group of friends. How many were there? And explain the incident
I went skinny dipping with ~15 people from high school.

3. Can you pee standing?
I haven't tried it in years, but I think I can.

4. Would you act as a body double for a celebrity in a sex scene in a movie, if our face wont be shown but the rest of your body will be shown in detail?
No, and my face is too pretty to not be shown anyway The real reason for my "no" is that I only want to be intimate with people I truly like.

5. Do you like creampies?
That is a definite yes! I love to have my pussy pumped full of cum. As long as I'm allowed to lick up the cum that drips out of me afterwards.
Limits: Messy, public, diapers, pics, family, permanent
Toys: Ben Wa balls, vibrator, buttplug, medium dildos, enema kit, nipple pumps, nipple clamps, anal beads, icy hot, pussy pump

PM Dares - BDSM Test Results
PinkPassion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 01:27 PM   #33
axmurderer14

Of course, It's a sin to waste cum.

1. What's your favorite sex position?

2. Would you eat cum from another girl's pussy?

3. Ever had any lesbian experiences? If your owner owned more than 1 slaves, would you give oral to a girl if he says so?

4. Ever worn your butt plug beneath your dress in public?

5. Have you ever been so tired after an orgasm, that you took a nap after it without cleaning up?
Looking for a dare? Hit me up in pm or other alternate and state your kinks and limits.
axmurderer14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 01:50 PM   #34
PinkPassion

Quote:
Originally Posted by SafetyBiscuit View Post
What socks are you wearing now, if you aren't wearing now what were you last pair

do you like to match or mismatch you socks

do you like colorful socks or the basic white or black

do you socks smell

have you ever had a sock gag, if not would you do it for a dare

what was the longest length of you wearing the same socks
What socks are you wearing now, if you aren't wearing now what were you last pair
High and black. With two white stripes around the thigh.

do you like to match or mismatch you socks
Match.

do you like colorful socks or the basic white or black
I'm more basic here.

do you socks smell
No.

have you ever had a sock gag, if not would you do it for a dare
No. And yes I would.

what was the longest length of you wearing the same socks
I don't know. I rarely wear socks when I'm home, so I never get to wear the same pair for that long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frukostflingor View Post
Are you shaved?
Bra size?
Are you shaved?
Always. That, or waxed.

Bra size?
DD 34
Toys: Ben Wa balls, vibrator, buttplug, medium dildos, enema kit, nipple pumps, nipple clamps, anal beads, icy hot, pussy pump

Old 09-19-2017, 01:55 PM   #35
PinkPassion

Quote:
Of course, It's a sin to waste cum.

3. Ever had any lesbian experiences? If your owner owned more than 1 slaves, would you give oral to a girl if he says so?

5. Have you ever been so tired after an orgasm, that you took a nap after it without cleaning up?
Doggy

Yes.

I have only been kissing and touching female friends, but I don't have any real experience with it. And if my owner had more than 1 slave, I wouldn't want to be with him. Threesome with an extra girl is fine - and then yes, I would give the girl oral if he told me to. But I'm not poly.

Yes! I love the feeling.

It has happened a few times, yes.

The following user says Thank You to PinkPassion for this post:
Old 09-20-2017, 07:41 PM   #36
Rhowc
getDare Devil

You included this quote in an earlier response:

"No, thank you. I don't believe a whip should be used - on horses anyway"..

1. Would you be willing to tell us more about what you meant?
2. Would you be willing to tell us a bit about your introduction to the whip?
Rhowc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 07:16 PM   #37
PinkPassion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhowc View Post
You included this quote in an earlier response:

"No, thank you. I don't believe a whip should be used - on horses anyway"..

1. Would you be willing to tell us more about what you meant?
2. Would you be willing to tell us a bit about your introduction to the whip?
I meant that I don't believe it is necessary to use a whip on horses, but I forgot to think of the company I was in when I added the last part. I meant that even though I don't think whips should be used on horses, I think it's fine to use them on humans.

Sure. My then boyfriend had slowly introduced me to sex and BDSM. In the beginning he only spanked me with his hand - and mostly for fun too. He didn't truly discipline or punish me in the beginning.

But throwing a water balloon on your dominant boyfriend apparently earns you a fun time with the whip! He decided to punish me with a leather whip. It was the first time I experienced being punished until I really cried. He pushed me, but not too much. I actually really, really enjoy being pushed until I cry. Such a catharsis. And it felt good to experience a little bit of fear... to fear the pain. And the marks it left were beautiful.

The following user says Thank You to PinkPassion for this post:
Old 09-23-2017, 09:29 PM   #38
axmurderer14

1. What's the longest amount of time you have been naked?

2. What's the longest you have gone without an orgasm?

3. What's your preferred way of getting an orgasm? Regular fucking or pure BDSM with no dicks in play?

4. Ever been whipped on your pussy?

5. What's your most sensitive body part?

[Am I asking too many questions?]
Looking for a dare? Hit me up in pm or other alternate and state your kinks and limits.
Old 09-24-2017, 10:05 AM   #39
PinkPassion

Quote:

3. What's your preferred way of getting an orgasm? Regular fucking or pure BDSM with no dicks in play?

I'm not entirely sure. 2 days, I think. I once spent a weekend with a boyfriend where he wanted to keep me naked and ready the entire time.

3 weeks. Longest 3 weeks of my life.

Hmm.. It's a good question. I know it's an annoying answer, but it depends. If I'm in love then I really enjoy regular fucking. It almost feels soul connecting to get an orgasm at the same time. I have a tiiiny bit of a breeding fetish even if I'm not a true risk taker (meaning: I am on birth control), but just the idea that he is going to fill my pussy with his seed really adds to the intensity of my orgasm if I get one while he fucks me. And there's something about getting an orgasm while my pussy is already stretched by his cock. I get extremely intense vaginal contractions when I cum, so hearing and seeing his reaction when my pussy milks his cock like that is very hot for me. And it almost hurts me (and maybe also him a little bit, but I think it's in the "good" overwhelming kind of way).. because it feels like there is not enough room in my tiny pussy when I get such strong contractions, so I'm forced to squeeze him so tightly with each wave of contractions. It makes his cock feel so painfully big and hard inside me. But I like the pain, so it's all good

And I really love to be forced to orgasm while his cock is all the way in my throat. To lie on my back, on the bed, and get my throat fucked while he teases my clit with his fingers feels fucking amazing.

So in other words... His cock, and feeling connected with him, can add a lot of intensity or extra layers of pleasure to my orgasm.

But in other ways I also enjoy when he is focused on creative ways to hurt me as he teases me with pain and pleasure.

Orgasms from regular fucking feels "deeper" and more primal.
Orgasms from BDSM play is usually more painful and overwhelming, but I crave that.

So... my answer depends on what I need the most the day I am asked.

Yes. And I love that sensation. Especially if I am bound with my legs spread. Then I feel a lot of true fear and desperation... and it excites me. When my clit starts to get more and more swollen and becomes less protected by my pussy lips.. Mhm. It hurts so bad... but if feels so good.

Definitely nipples and the underside of my tits. I have no idea why I am so extremely sensitive in this area, but I am. If I put a peg on my clit, it really hurts in the beginning and when the blood rushes back once it's removed. But it does get better in the middle once I get used to the pain. But if I put pegs (or even worse, the clamps) on my nipples... The pain is more intense from the beginning, but not only that.. the pain just gets worse and worse with every passing second. I never get used to the feeling. And the pain radiates all the way to my collarbone.

And sometimes I'm a little surprised by how roughly men handle my nipples, even when they do not intend to hurt me. It makes me think that my breasts may be more sensitive than what is normal for the average woman.

But I don't actually mind that men pull, twist and suck my nipples with an intensity that makes me doubt they realize how rough they're being with me. The pain feels good. And their lack of understanding makes me feel like a toy. They can play with me the way that they like. Toys don't get to tell their owner that the way they prefer to play is painful.

Of course I tell my partner about it in a more serious setting. It's not fair to expect Dominants to be mind readers. And even if they're sadistic, I know they care for my well being, so I will let them know at least once, that I do have very sensitive nipples. But after that, I will not remind him again. Then I just assume that he uses me the way he wants if it hurts.

Haha, don't worry about. I like your questions. Are my answers too long?

Old 09-24-2017, 11:31 AM   #40
axmurderer14

1. If you are in a BDSM setup, would you rather have a bound and immobilized theme (maybe you are tied naked with legs spread wide, your tormentor has full access to all your holes and sensitive areas, while you have no means to defend yourself, except to cry when it hurts too much) or where you are naked and free but he over powers you (like when her whips you between your legs, you can rub your crotch with your hands, curl up into a ball, or rub your ass after every harsh spank)?

2. Would you rather have an anal creampie or a vaginal creampie?

3. Its obvious poly isn't your cup of tea. But would you let your bf use you before his mates, if they are just there to watch and not participate?

4. Name a thing about your body that you are not proud of or ashamed of.

5. Ever had a bad anal experience. Like it made you cry and you couldnt sit down for a few days?

[No. Your answers are not long. You are putting a lot of effort to answer my questions. I appreciate that. ]
Old 09-24-2017, 03:46 PM   #41
PinkPassion

Quote:
1. If you are in a BDSM setup, would you rather have a bound and immobilized theme (maybe you are tied naked with legs spread wide, your tormentor has full access to all your holes and sensitive areas, while you have no means to defend yourself, except to cry when it hurts too much) or where you are naked and free but he over powers you (like when her whips you between your legs, you can rub your crotch with your hands, curl up into a ball, or rub your ass after every harsh spank)?

3. Its obvious poly isn't your cup of tea. But would you let your bf use you before his mates, if they are just there to watch and not participate?

5. Ever had a bad anal experience. Like it made you cry and you couldnt sit down for a few days?

[No. Your answers are not long. You are putting a lot of effort to answer my questions. I appreciate that. ]

I prefer to be bound. I like to feel helpless. I like the rush of fear when I know I am *completely* at his mercy. Knowing that no matter much it hurts, there is no way for me to hide or avoid the pain. All my darkest masochistic fantasies involve being bound.

However, even though I'm not switch, I sometimes enjoy a primal and playful prey-predator fight that leads to sex. Then I love the feeling of being overpowered by him. It makes me feel feminine and fragile compared to him when I'm reminded that he actually is stronger than me. And that it's only the current laws of society that allows me to be his equal. If he really wants to take me and fuck me - he can, because he is stronger than me. So I like trying to defend myself and then get reminded that I will lose to him.

But if we only talk about pain play, then I definitely prefer to be bound. But there is something very dominant in a primal way when a male can put me in my place with his own physical force.

I don't mind licking up cum from anal creampie (on myself) as I always make sure that I'm extremely clean and prepared for anal. It's also the reason why I don't hesitate if he wants to fuck my mouth after he fucked my ass. Some may think I'm a dirty whore because of this, but oh well. But I still prefer vaginal creampie. I think it's that drive to reproduce that makes it feel so right to get cum in my pussy.

Yes! Yes, I would. It's one of those fantasies that I have never told a partner about. If I'm being completely honest, I hope I get a partner who will "force" me to do it. I feel a big need to make my partner proud and make other males around him jealous because he has me. And I would love to show them live what a sexy, willing and obedient fucktoy I am for him. That I'm always ready to serve him no matter where we are. That he trained me well. The idea turns me on a lot.

Hmm. I hate that I can hold a pencil under my tits. I do have very big tits, so I know it's natural, but then I look at extremely perky, fake tits and it makes me want to get the same done to mine.

But I have kinda learned to be okay with the weight of my tits. My last boyfriend "taught" me to feel sexy not just despite of it, but because of it.

I met my last boyfriend online and on our second date, he ordered me to strip, so he could inspect my body. And overall, I'm confident with my body, but I also seek other's approval more than what's healthy, so it always makes me slightly nervous to be naked the first time in front of somebody I like. It didn't help that he had all his clothes on while he inspected my body, so I felt even more naked, but I'm sure that was his intention with it.

When I took my bra off, I "caught" my tits with my arm as I hugged myself in a way so the weight of them would rest on my arm.

He told me, "No. Let go. Don't hide. Show yourself to me." in a stern, but not mad way. And even though his voice was stern, he had this gentle and warm, almost knowing, look on his face.

And I let my full breasts fall as he demanded. But the desire that I could see in his eyes and the way he told me "Beautiful." in a serious way reassured me. He walked over to me and touched and toyed with my tits as if he already owned me. He repeatedly took them in his hands, let them go, and he looked very pleased as he watched how they bounced and jiggled because of it. From his reactions and compliments I realised that the thing I worried about was the exact thing that he liked. That they were firm and full in his hands, but still heavy and jiggly once released from their captivity.

When he was done having fun, he pulled my nipples until I was whimpering and he was sure he had my attention. He told me that he wouldn't punish me as it was my first time with him and that he hadn't trained me yet, but that it would be lesson number 1: If I ever tried to hide my body from him again, he would punish me.

The whole experience reminds me so much of Magneto and Raven's "Perfection" scene from the X Men: First Class movie. My experience was like the kinky version of that.

With just a few words he managed to make me wet, fall deeper in love with him and be more confident and free because of it. It may seem like a small, insignificant memory, but it really changed something for me. I've been called beautiful before, but it has never been as meaningful to me as that one time. And he was a gentlemen and a Dominant at the same time. Fucking sexy.

The thing that bothers me the most about my appearance is this: I have a square face shape (very similar to Olivia Wilde's face shape). And that is, to me, a rather masculine trait because of the straight lines it creates. I wish my jaw wouldn't be as wide, so I would have more of a oval or heart shaped face.

I've never had a truly bad anal experience, but I have had a few experiences that brought me very little pleasure. I dislike when men "surprise" fucks me in the ass. If he doesn't let me know with his words or his touch that he intends to penetrate that hole, I get surprised in the bad way. The pain is intense in a way that is not sexy to me. It just hurts. 1) I prefer to mentally prepare for it a few seconds before. 2) I really, really prefer if he is a gentleman and spits on my ass first and uses a finger to smear it around my tight hole. I don't need lube to feel comfortable, but the spit thing makes a big difference in my opinion. I know he may think it is not necessary if his cock is glistening wet from my juices after fucking my pussy, but if he just switches holes without using his spit as extra "lube", I really find it painful in a way that's not fun. I don't get mad if he does it (I have seen some porn videos where the ladies get crazy mad when men do this, haha), I'm his toy.. he can use me how he pleases, but the spit takes anal from being bad painful to the good kind of painful.

I have often been brought to tears during anal. But I rarely cry, most of the time it's more like some tears with some whimpering and/or screaming when it hurts the most. But not full on ugly crying as the whip, cane or nipple clamps can force me to do.

But anal can create the kind of pain that makes me a little scared each time before he penetrates me. Right before... when I remember how it hurts to get something so big inside me. And even though I usually like pain, the pain from getting my holes stretched is something I feel slightly ambivalent about. I sometimes feel tempted to pull away when he positions himself behind me, but if he tells me to take it like a good girl and slides his warm hand over my back, I melt and feel much more submissive, safe and ready to take him.

There was this one time though... It was both a "bad" and an extremely hot experience. I had a long day and I was a little exhausted and maybe it made me whiny and lowered my tolerance for pain a little bit.

And he decided to fuck my ass. He was fucking me slowly, but his cock felt so big inside me and I pleaded with him to use one of my other holes. He ignored me. He forced his entire cock inside me and I made the mistake of half-heartedly trying to push his thigh to get him away from me (I did it before thinking it through)

He caught my wrist and held my hand against my back. He didn't even take the time to scold me with his words, instead he just picked up the pace and punish fucked me fast and hard. He completely ignored my screaming and crying. The more I expressed my pain the harder he fucked me. It wasn't until after his orgasm, he took the time to tell me that it was not my place to tell him which hole he should use.

He was nice and gentle with me afterwards, don't worry. He didn't truly abuse me. But I definitely learned my lesson the hard way. And I could definitely feel it the days after. So it was "bad" and painful, and it almost scared me how careless he could treat me if he really wanted to. But it was a hot and important reminder, that even though he was patient, generous and "gentle" most of the time.. I couldn't just demand it from him like a greedy, whiny bitch.

And now you got extra long answers. Sorry about that! I blame your interesting questions

Old 09-25-2017, 01:13 PM   #42
axmurderer14

1. So you like being forced to be naked before his friends. How do you want it to go? Do you want him to make you stand before them and himself strip your clothes one by one? Or do you want him to order you to strip so you'll have to expose yourself for all to see?

2. What's your most humiliating experience? Would you do it again? What's something that you haven't done yet, but will be the most humiliating thing you'll have done if you are made to do it?

3. I've seen some surprise anal videos too. Seemed painful. But it was kinda hilarious to watch. Have you ever been double penetrated? A dildo and a cock maybe
Old 09-25-2017, 01:15 PM   #43
corsa198
getDare Addict

Have you ever wet yourself as an adult?
If not, would you do it for a dare?
Do you ever wait so long for the toilet you think you won't make it?
If you were in a toilet queue and just could not hold on any longer, would you rather pee yourself fully clothed or pull your clothes up/down and expose yourself to pee?
Have you ever worn an outfit that was difficult to take off when you needed to pee?
corsa198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 02:14 PM   #44
PinkPassion

Quote:
1. So you like being forced to be naked before his friends. How do you want it to go? Do you want him to make you stand before them and himself strip your clothes one by one? Or do you want him to order you to strip so you'll have to expose yourself for all to see?

2. What's your most humiliating experience? Would you do it again? What's something that you haven't done yet, but will be the most humiliating thing you'll have done if you are made to do it?

3. I've seen some surprise anal videos too. Seemed painful. But it was kinda hilarious to watch. Have you ever been double penetrated? A dildo and a cock maybe

I would prefer if he would order me to strip in front of them. Every man can force a woman to be naked by pulling off her clothes. But not every man can make a girl reveal herself and stand naked and vulnerable simply by asking. I love how that would make him seem more mentally powerful and me more well-trained. In turn, it would be more intimidating for me. To strip on my own. But I know I'm a hot little slave, so a part of me would also love to tease his friends with the sight of my body, knowing that he is there to protect me from their touch.

Hmm.. That depends in what sense, I guess. I really don't like messy things. And I pride myself on having trained my gag reflex almost entirely away. I was talking to a former boyfriend about that one of my biggest fears was to throw up during a throat-fucking. He is a sadist, so even though he's not that into messy things either, he wanted to force me into a situation where it was
inevitable. He forced me to drink a crazy amount of water until I almost gagged on that on its own. Tied me in the shower and he fucked my throat as hard as he possibly could. I fought it hard and for long. I did everything in my power not to puke, but as soon as he felt I was close to it, he just grabbed my hair harder and fucked me as hard as he could. And he made me puke. It was mostly water. But I felt so humiliated, disgusting and sorry for throwing up at him even though he did it on purpose. The humiliation didn't stop there even though I was crying from shame. He kept fucking my throat until I puked two times more before he came on my face. My face was a mess with mascara, tears, snot, puke and cum. I have never felt so horrible in my life!!! Never again. One of the worst experiences of my sexual life. I wish I never admitted to him that it was something I had been fearful of. No, I would not do it again if I had a choice. I wouldn't say no if a Master wanted to do it with me again, as I am submissive and not a brat, but I would beg. And not the sweet kind of "Oh, please no.. don't spank my sore ass, Daddy" kind of way. But the honest, real "I know you have the power, but I am begging you to show mercy" kind of way.

Most humiliating thing I can imagine, but haven't tried? I can imagine a million things I would hate. Messy and humiliating things are really my weak spot. I hate it so much. But I can mention a few of the things that make me cringe and shiver with fear just by the idea of it.

I know a Domiant Sadist (never my partner) who loves humiliating his girls with messy things. He gave his girl a thick enema with banana and milk. Then he fucked her ass while she was still holding it. Or trying to, rather. Oh HELL NO. I would have died of shame if that was me.

I don't want to receive rimming either. It's "only" a soft limit, but I would hate if someone forced me to accept it. Even though I know I do so much to keep all my holes extremely clean, it's still way too private and dirty for me. I don't mind giving rimming as I'm the submissive, that's fine. But I really, really don't want to receive.

The idea of being forced to be naked in public somewhere.. with strangers. Also terrifies me.

I have very limited experience with double penetration. I don't really get how that's even possible. How much room do some girls have in their holes? lol
The closest thing I have tried is wearing my small princess plug in my ass while my former boyfriend fucked my pussy. And it really hurt!!! I am tight already, but with the plug... it made my boyfriend's cock feel like the cock of a stallion inside me. It was a very punishing, painful fuck.. so I really, really don't get how anyone can handle more than that.

Old 12-01-2017, 02:53 PM   #45
MicroDickVirgin

Do you think a guy can be to small to please you

If so how small would be too small

And how would you react to the guy
MicroDickVirgin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk