Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 12-15-2013, 07:43 AM   #16
neverneverno
Account Banned

Wow, thanks Phoenix! I'm incredibly horny at the thought of being punished by this method!
neverneverno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 05:22 AM   #17
lucky7z

This is actually a very unique sort of punishment play, ive experienced it before and it gets as intense as you want to make it with temperature. switching from ice water to as hot as u can stand especially. never scalding, water hot enough to be uncomfortable to touch is plenty to make the urethra tender. I strongly caution anyone trying though, because i received a nasty bladder infection once from this

Kik: Lucky7switch

Likes: Harsh CBT, orgasm control/denial, chastity, bondage, predicament bondage, humiliation, SPH, limit pushing, cam
Willing to try anal, crossdressing, semi public
Dislikes: public, face pictures
Limites: Blood, bodily fluids, illegal, permanent, family, underage
Toys: Chastity cage, Kali's Teeth spiked chastity lock, cbt parachute, pinwheel, etc
lucky7z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 07:58 AM   #18
sneak88
Baby Member

Unhappy feeling inflammation while urinating after doing this :(

I did it with the tap in noon and by evening I started to get inflammation while urinating in the tip of my penis and also having some mild prickly sensation near my prostate. Its been two days and still getting the irritation and inflammation.
Plz suggest... if its normal and would go away in few days or I should check with doctor..????
sneak88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 04:36 PM   #19
foruma
Baby Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneak88 View Post
I did it with the tap in noon and by evening I started to get inflammation while urinating in the tip of my penis and also having some mild prickly sensation near my prostate. Its been two days and still getting the irritation and inflammation.
Plz suggest... if its normal and would go away in few days or I should check with doctor..????
I'm not a doctor, take this all with a grain of salt:

Really hope you checked with your doctor if this continued. Any time you put something into your urethra, you can be introducing bacteria which can cause a urinary tract infection. While I doubt slave25 was a doctor, the statement about seeing a doctor if you have pain or a burning sensation when you urinate is correct.

Of course, it's also very much possible to have irritated your urethra both by having a plastic thing in the tip and by putting water pressure on it. If so, I'd expect the irritation would be apparent soon after the urethral play, and would improve over time. With an infection, it might take a little longer to start, and would probably trend worse over time. However, I can't give any sort of timeline because time to symptoms it would depend how much bacteria was in the water and what type it was, so using this to decide if you think you have an infection is basically just a guess.

Also, improvement of urethral symptoms isn't a guarantee that you don't have a urinary tract infection anymore. It's very possible for an infection to move up to the kidney and to still have a serious infection even though you don't have any urethra or bladder pain anymore. With a kidney infection you might develop a fever, back pain, decreased appetite, nausea, vomiting, or even blood in your urine.

In general, I think the biggest catastrophic risk would be overfilling your bladder and/or putting too much pressure on the walls of your urethra, which can hopefully be avoided by pushing slowly, using realistic amounts of water (if you are able to get it into the bladder, then urge to urinate starts around 150-200ml, and on average probably should stay around or below 400ml). There is definitely a UTI risk, but as long as you seek medical attention for it, that's more routine and manageable. Women can be at risk of a UTI just from vanilla sex.
foruma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 08:44 AM   #20
SwitchKinkyM
getDare Sweetheart

To sum up the post above, if you're still experiencing symptoms (week out at this point), GO SEE A DOCTOR!

30 M - Eastern US

Kinks - Bondage, Orgasm Control, Light CBT, and Chastity

Limits - Piss, Scat, Blood, Crossdressing, Messy, Illegal/Public, Permanent

Toys - Plug, Chastity cage, Bondage Rope, Clothespins

SwitchKinkyM is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
mild pain, uretheral, water