Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 02-18-2018, 03:18 PM   #1
BabyDolll
Baby Member

Female 20/female/switch seeks any age/any sex/master in (see post) (serious replies only)

20/female/switch seeks any age/any sex/master in (see post) (serious replies only)

Submissive Advertisement

Introduction

I want to thank you in advance for reading this advertisement.
My name is Amber and I am currently living in Belgium. Many people start with a simple explanation about who they are, but that is not how I want to do it. Getting to know me will take time and mutual respect to be able to earn the right to get a full detailed description about who I am. I am currently 20 years and a MtF transgender who has been taking hormones for one year and counting! I still haven't been able to get any surgery done but it is sure getting closer. That is the first part of accepting me as the person I am.

I have a dom/boyfriend who is the most lovely being in the world. but a bad side effect of being me is that I am polyromantic. being romantic doesn't necessarily mean to be sexual 24/7. Having a stunningly chat can really do much if you are able to give in to the words. I am not speaking about hypnosis but a form of total focus. I totally love how some people are able to make me lose the abillity to speak just because I am so focused on what they are saying.

Hobbies

The things that really make me happy are using art as a way to express myself. It has been a life saver and it keeps me happy whenever I can write or draw down what I feel. Besides that I work as a secretary and go to school to finish my certificates.

I currently try to live my life in a more relaxed environment, as a little. the regression helps me to be able to enjoy all the tiny moments in life as a human being. It doesn't necessarily require diapers to be happy, but a nice kidshow or even a silly song can make my day! Being a little can be moody

Besides those hobbies, I stand open for new opportunities in my life and may try new stuff in the future. Gaming has also been something I have been doing for the last couple of years. But I am willing to change some bad behaviours to be able to fullfill the needs of myself and my owner(s).

Favourites

Food: Pancakes, Onigiri, Rice, Cookies, Meat and much much more..

Music: everything except any hardstyle or music that makes my ears hurt ( does not include metal)

Shows: Vampire Diaries, Anime, Black Sails, Stargate, Pretty Little Liars

Sports: Swimming, Volleyball, Basketball

The Little Stuff!: Stuffed Animals, Dolls, Colouring Books, Regressed Math and Writing techniques, Pacifier and anything little related that is girly

The Submissive Side

My submissive side is my most vulnerable and loved side. It took me many years to understand what being a submissive is. Mutual respect, loyalty and taking care of both sides of the relation is needed to be able to even try to have a BDSM relation with. I intend to do the best I can manage because we must adapt in situations were there are to many risks at stake. That is why i choose submission over slavery. Accepting the flaws of eachother is the first learning step in a serious BDSM relation. working together is the key to make progress to gain a full understandment of the goals you are trying to achieve.

By reading this advertisment, I hope to find the right person who will respect my wishes as I will respect theirs to create a balance. I am not looking for someone who wants to use me and dump me later. We both have a live behind the screen so I hope we can get to know eachother and respect each other's needs. As you have been reading, I have a boyfriend in a offline relationship. He will know what is going on whenever he wants to know what I am doing.

I am looking for someone who is able to make interesting chats and someone who is able to make me give in to only words. that is the most enjoyable part of being a submissive for me. to be able to give in and let go of the worries.

ABDL/DDLG, Petplay, Soft spankings, Being a Doll, Chat Slave, Nipple play, (it is a new thing to try out but lets say: Writing lines). .. much more will be given in the intake chat on kik (more info below)

Dislikes

Pain, Hard Spankings, Corner time, Pee desperation, Pigplay, ...

Limits

Scat, Blood, Illegal, Involving other people then myself, ...

I am still not 100% sure what might be fitting in the categories. I experiment every time so it may always change except the limits. The limits are absolute and will not be broken. Feel free to always ask an update if necessary so I can keep the list to it's maximum potential.

What Am I Looking For?

What I am looking for will partly depend on your personallity and your Dominant list. The first step is a good intake conversation about who you are together with the application you will be giving me. I do not Intend to look at applications that are not well made or done without any effort. I like my owner to be dedicated and to be able to spend their time on their sub like I am trying my best to make this application outstanding.

I look for preferably a Transgender MtF or female but everyone is welcome to try and fill the desires I am looking for. Someone 19+ with some experience in the BDSM world. Someone who is able to be a friend and be my owner at the same time. I am not sexual all the time, so make sure to be able to accept this and you may give other tasks as replacement. I like to give all the effort I can but I still have my life behind the screen which I am happy to share. I want someone who isn't judgemental about any gender, race, color or whatever. life is too short to judge people for who they are. I hope I can find someone who is honest with me and takes the time to get to know me. I am a fine young little girl who is willing to expose herself to show her loyalty to it's owner.

I won't tell you what to write in the application. once you read the effort I have put in this advertisement, I expect an equal response. I am sure you have a wonderful time writing that if you really want me to be your sub. I would love it if you have a creative twist on your application.. something I would never expect that happenend or that you like.

As you already know, I am a Little and a Pet. This may be the vulnerable personalities I have and I am still exploring to the fullest. Please consider these to be a must in our relationship.. It gives me the most pleasure and the best time every if I can just be myself.

I do prefer Europe timezones as it is a pain to always stay up untill midnight to be able to have a nice conversation with you. So please consider this but if your application is good enough, I can make an exception.

TheDayyDreamer

The title above is the place you may send your applications. That is my Kik username but feel free to contact me on the getdare aswell since I am really curious about the responding people!

I hope you have a lovely day and may the odds be in your favour!
Old 02-19-2018, 05:45 AM   #2
Unidentified
Distinguished Member

She is a great girl! Very cute, excited, and cheerful!

Everyone would be like to have her!

Advertisements
Kink Talk