Old 02-18-2018, 11:51 AM   #16
WhiteKitten1

thank you for your punishment sir, my clit hurts a lot and is so sensitive now, had to take really deep breaths while doing the last snaps, hope I will be able to take the peg off soon. As for my nipples, they are very hard and feel so good with the pegss on, after the rubber snaps, my nipples got red and even more painful. thank you sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzbll View Post
use a rubberband and snap it on clit 25 times and each nipple 25 times. then tug and twist each peg for 2 min in each direction
WhiteKitten1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 12:02 PM   #17
dzbll
getDare Devil

scrub clit with toothbrush and toothpaste for 10 min, then 50 more rubberband snaps. then 10 min scrubbing and more snaps. Repeat this until you get all of your dares done.
Old 02-18-2018, 12:06 PM   #18
Hassaan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteKitten1 View Post
thank you sir, Im lookig forward to completing you task, need 3 more tasks before being able to put off my pegs.
I'm looking forward for the reports.

I am madly in love with the most beautiful girl in this universe 💓❤️💕(Edit 2021 august it'll remain the same forever. )
Hassaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 12:10 PM   #19
WhiteKitten1

Thank you sir, I will do that, will punish my sore clit with toothbrush and more snaps. Starting with brushing my clit, it's already very painful,
the toothpaste made my clit feel so good at the beginning before it started to burn, now my clit is like on fire, brushing it softly, not sure if I can do 50 snaps after that but will do my best, sir.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dzbll View Post
scrub clit with toothbrush and toothpaste for 10 min, then 50 more rubberband snaps. then 10 min scrubbing and more snaps. Repeat this until you get all of your dares done.
Old 02-18-2018, 12:33 PM   #20
WhiteKitten1

Im sorry sir, I feel I cant do any more rubberband snaps anymore now, I've managed 23 and had to stop, my clit is in so much pain, I've put more toothpaste on my clit though and rubbing it slowly. you may punish the slut in other way, but please, not my clit now

Quote:
Thank you sir, I will do that, will punish my sore clit with toothbrush and more snaps. Starting with brushing my clit, it's already very painful,
the toothpaste made my clit feel so good at the beginning before it started to burn, now my clit is like on fire, brushing it softly, not sure if I can do 50 snaps after that but will do my best, sir.
Old 02-18-2018, 12:34 PM   #21
Joker50
Distinguished Member

put a pair of used panties in your mouth and then slap your pussy 50 times. cover a hairbrush handle iin toothpaste and slide it inside your pussy... now sit on your haunches and catch the hair brush in your heels... take hold of your nipples between thumb and finger and stretch your tits as far as you can.... now fuck the hairbrush until your pussy is running juices in to your brush.... then let go of your nipples.... take the brush from your pussy and brush your hair until the brush is dry and then lying face down on the floor smack your ass 50 times... followed by rolling over spreading your legs wide and bringing that brush down on your greedy clit another 50. insert the hairbrush handle in to your ass and then write me a report... pm me for alternatives

Limits: Cbt, Anal. Pain. Poo. Family. Pics for the right person.
Joker50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 12:58 PM   #22
WhiteKitten1

Thank you master, I have completed your tasks with my mouth stuffed with panties as you ordered me to do. THe only think I haven'T accepted was the toothpaste in my pussy, I am willing to cover my pussy only from outside.
I started with slapping my pussy 50 times, it was very painful as I have pegs on both my labia and one on my clit, I tried not to hit the one on my clit as it is alsready very sore, but I hit it few times anyway accidentaly. Then I inserted the hairbrush handle in my pussy and pressed it really deep inside.
I started to torture my tits, held the pegs on my nipples and stretched them, it felt really nice, however, I accidentally pulled one peg too much and pulled it off, it hurt so bad, but put it back on its place again immediately.
Fucking the hairbrush to make my pussy leak wasnt a difficult task as my pussy has been a bit wet already, I made the hairbrush nicely wet, covered in my juices.
Then I started to smacked my ass, it felt so good having my ass punished, did some really hard slaps at the beginning, the last ten were a bit softer as my ass was burning so much. It felt so good lying on the floor face down, while having my tits with pegs on the nipples pressed to the floor, I felt the intense pain on my tits while having my ass punished. Lastly I put the hairbrush handle in my asshole, had to spit on it first to slide it in easily, my ass stretched nicely and it feels so good to have my hole filled.
Slut'S pussy is still leaking, but her body is in a nice pain, my ass cheeks still burn and my clit and nipples are very sore.
Thank you for your punishment sir, I hope you are satisfied with your slut and with the report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker50 View Post
put a pair of used panties in your mouth and then slap your pussy 50 times. cover a hairbrush handle iin toothpaste and slide it inside your pussy... now sit on your haunches and catch the hair brush in your heels... take hold of your nipples between thumb and finger and stretch your tits as far as you can.... now fuck the hairbrush until your pussy is running juices in to your brush.... then let go of your nipples.... take the brush from your pussy and brush your hair until the brush is dry and then lying face down on the floor smack your ass 50 times... followed by rolling over spreading your legs wide and bringing that brush down on your greedy clit another 50. insert the hairbrush handle in to your ass and then write me a report... pm me for alternatives
Old 02-18-2018, 01:05 PM   #23
WhiteKitten1

Thank you master for your task, I have done 5 more tasks and finally got rid of those pegs, it's such a relief and suffering at the same time, my clit is still irritated from other tasks of using toothpaste and rubber snaps on it, still feel the strong pain from the peg pressure, but I hope I pleased all the masters and it is my pleasure to suffer and take the pain for them. My nipples are still a bit of red-purple colour, with remaining marks from the pegs.
I hope you are satisfied with your slut, sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopDom View Post
That's perfect, good girl! Hopefully you'll get some nasty punishments to go with that.
Old 02-18-2018, 01:08 PM   #24
WhiteKitten1

Thank you master. M ypegs are off, Im starting to grinde my clit on the pillow and trying to edge, my pussy is still so sore from the previous punishments, can I please use my fingers to rub my clit to help me to edge? Im afraid I cant edge just with the pillow, Im sorr sir. I have already used the lipstick to write whore cum slut on myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassaan View Post
Slut when the pegs are off edge 10 times grinding your self on a pillow. Fuck a pillow for me. No orgasms. Report back and i might let you cum bitch . use lip stick and write whore cum slut on yoir stomach.
Old 02-18-2018, 01:50 PM   #25
Joker50
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Thank you master, I have completed your tasks with my mouth stuffed with panties as you ordered me to do. THe only think I haven'T accepted was the toothpaste in my pussy, I am willing to cover my pussy only from outside.
I started with slapping my pussy 50 times, it was very painful as I have pegs on both my labia and one on my clit, I tried not to hit the one on my clit as it is alsready very sore, but I hit it few times anyway accidentaly. Then I inserted the hairbrush handle in my pussy and pressed it really deep inside.
I started to torture my tits, held the pegs on my nipples and stretched them, it felt really nice, however, I accidentally pulled one peg too much and pulled it off, it hurt so bad, but put it back on its place again immediately.
Fucking the hairbrush to make my pussy leak wasnt a difficult task as my pussy has been a bit wet already, I made the hairbrush nicely wet, covered in my juices.
Then I started to smacked my ass, it felt so good having my ass punished, did some really hard slaps at the beginning, the last ten were a bit softer as my ass was burning so much. It felt so good lying on the floor face down, while having my tits with pegs on the nipples pressed to the floor, I felt the intense pain on my tits while having my ass punished. Lastly I put the hairbrush handle in my asshole, had to spit on it first to slide it in easily, my ass stretched nicely and it feels so good to have my hole filled.
Slut'S pussy is still leaking, but her body is in a nice pain, my ass cheeks still burn and my clit and nipples are very sore.
Thank you for your punishment sir, I hope you are satisfied with your slut and with the report

The report is well written but I do have question:
did you miss something out of the report? or just not do it? i refer to brushing your hair with the wet brush

Limits: Cbt, Anal. Pain. Poo. Family. Pics for the right person.
Joker50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 03:49 PM   #26
TopDom

Quote:
Thank you master for your task, I have done 5 more tasks and finally got rid of those pegs, it's such a relief and suffering at the same time, my clit is still irritated from other tasks of using toothpaste and rubber snaps on it, still feel the strong pain from the peg pressure, but I hope I pleased all the masters and it is my pleasure to suffer and take the pain for them. My nipples are still a bit of red-purple colour, with remaining marks from the pegs.
I hope you are satisfied with your slut, sir.
Great job very well done.

Likes: Humiliation, body writing, denials, public sex, objectifying, pictures, horny slaves, fun lovers, being blown, being called sir
Limits: To Be found
TopDom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 02:48 PM   #27
Hassaan

Quote:
Thank you master. M ypegs are off, Im starting to grinde my clit on the pillow and trying to edge, my pussy is still so sore from the previous punishments, can I please use my fingers to rub my clit to help me to edge? Im afraid I cant edge just with the pillow, Im sorr sir. I have already used the lipstick to write whore cum slut on myself.
Well since you failed you deserve some punishment. Edge 20 times straight no breaks. Then put a lot of toothpaste let it burn. The put 4 ice cubes in your panties and wear it. Don't take it off till they melt. Report back.

I am madly in love with the most beautiful girl in this universe 💓❤️💕(Edit 2021 august it'll remain the same forever. )
Hassaan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit torture, pain, punish, pussy abuse, slave