Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 02-17-2018, 12:07 AM   #1
Cuckcouple
Baby Member

Female 28/female/switch seeks any age/any sex/switch in any location (serious replies only)

28/female/switch seeks any age/any sex/switch in any location (serious replies only)

Greetings,
We are 22f Dom and 28m sub. We do live in different countries and our relationship is long-distance. Thus, we communicate via whatsapp and skype Lately we grew some interest in cuckolding and forced-bi scenarios. We are primarily looking for a well-hung male, either Dom or switch to join us for some sessions.
You should be bisexual naturally. We both do have cam and you should have one also. We do prefer whatsapp or skype for communication. We are always open to females also for other type of scenarios, so don't hesitate to apply.
PM us with your likes and a good introduction.
Edit: We are not looking for slaves!
Thank you!

Last edited by Cuckcouple; 02-17-2018 at 04:33 AM.
Old 02-17-2018, 03:35 AM   #2
peppermint69

Location: I want a mistress/master who thinks for me, who controls every part of me.

I am a bondage freak i think you could have some fun with me, Skype - keithwilliams808

Likes - Bondage, Cross dressing, Gags, Pain, CBT, Open to anything and everything..

EXCEPT

Dislikes - Anal, Messy, Scat and Piss, and Public.

Skype - Pm me for it

Kik - Pm me for it

Advertisements
Kink Talk