Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2017, 09:13 AM   #61
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir sam View Post
Thanks,
You claimed and blocked the challenge for 65minutes of cornertime.

My pet will hate you for extending her time to do on Thursday.
But I accept your promise.
I now expect you to do 65 minutes within 24 hours from your post.
Well.. I do not hate Kay, but I do hate the 24 hours rule

To think that I have to wait until tomorrow night before I can even make my claim, with no way to prevent others from making their claim first, does not really put my mind at ease...

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
Old 02-08-2017, 02:49 AM   #62
kay878
getDare Sweetheart

I did more, I did 65 minutes of cornertime

- How did you experience your cornertime?
I read john's report and decided some white noise would be good to have in the background and therefore I turned some on. For about 10 minutes prior I was trying to tell myself everything would be alright and I could handle it. I really do hate corner time. I got in the corner, started the time, put my nose to wall and started.

- What were your thoughts at the beginning of your cornertime?
At first I was very nervous. I wad wondering why I promised this. But I remembered it was just so Sub.lucy had to do even more on Thursday. So I was feeling quite mean. I was happy I was doing this. I really need to sit still at times. I was also happy with the fact sub.lacy would have even more time.

- What were your thoughts at the middle of your cornertime?
Since I was in the corner, it was hard to tell when I hit anywhere near the 30 minute mark. I tried to count but I couldn't. I was literally just thinking if my roommate would come home early or if my cats have gotten into something. I was being to worrying and I was getting extremely agitated standing there. I was upset I agreed to this. I kept reminding myself that sub.lucy will do more time and therefore it will be even more worth it. If I didn't remind myself, I would have gotten fed up and left.

- What were your thoughts at the end of your cornertime?
I want to say about the 55 to 60 minute mark, I almost dozed off. I was utterly bored but I thought to myself, you came this far, you can continue standing here. I started to think about past things I have done. Just reflecting on my life. I began to realize I did deserve some time in the corner and it was only fair to finish it out. I started thinking "How close am I?" "Did I set the timer" and before I could finish my thoughts, the beautiful timer went off and I nearly threw a party.

It took me a while to write the report because my internet went down but its still in the 24 hours.

I was wondering, could I do it again just to add sub.lacy more time? I have nothing better to do then pick on her haha.

Last edited by kay878; 02-08-2017 at 06:39 AM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to kay878 for this post:
Old 02-08-2017, 04:40 AM   #63
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Thanks for doing the task!
You did great!
I will write a detailed reply later, you certainly deserved that. I already updated my signature.

You can do it again,. Just claim and lock the 70 minute challenge and it's yours for 24 hours.

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
Old 02-08-2017, 04:50 AM   #64
NaughtyT

Interesting to see, where is end of this task. Next 70 minutes...
Old 02-08-2017, 04:52 AM   #65
pirahnna
getDare Sweetheart

well done Kathrine . I wish I could do one more time , but 70 minute is pretty much
Old 02-08-2017, 06:40 AM   #66
kay878
getDare Sweetheart

I am going to do 70 minutes then!
Old 02-08-2017, 06:45 AM   #67
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by kay878 View Post
I am going to do 70 minutes then!
Fair enough...(I'll remember the teasing though! ) I still have to wait at least 5 more hours before I can even claim a time for tomorrow. So it seems it's going to be at least 75 minutes

Enjoy your 70 minutes of boredom...

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
Old 02-08-2017, 07:54 AM   #68
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Sport Raquet My standing test and intent

I'm not sure if this is out of line since I did not do more. I hope that this will encourage others to try a test like this, gain some confidence, and make their "I Did More" stand.

Before I did the real deal I did a stint without an alarm. I just noted the time on the clock and figured I would wait it out and see the time when it felt like a half hour. I would then have a better expectation of the full time in the corner.
At the start I just felt committed to the test. I imagined what if's such as what if I wait for what seems like a half hour and it really only 5 or 10? The full time would be really rough. What if it was the other way and the real time turns out is over the target? I'd be done.
I suppose around the middle time I thought about if I should use something like the white noise that someone else used? It occured to me that that would mask out some audio distractions. But that would allow my brain to concentrate. Would it be better to have a bunch of distractions so I could not count out the time. I could make a bunch of short distracting messages in a folder with a bunch of silent passages. The scramble the playlist and play it. It could be random numbers or words or even music.
Toward the end I thought about if I really ought to take the time to make up those files. I decided that it would be taking way too much work. Then I just spaced out a bit. I might have dosed off I am not sure. If one does dose off I think he/she ought to be disqualified.
After I felt that it was 30 minutes I stopped and checked. It was 22 minutes. Not bad. The long run would not be easy but it ought not be all that hard either.
I am not sure just when I will actually give the real corner time a go. It has already bumped 15 minutes since a began thinking of this seriously. I will post my plan the day before, or early that morn if it will be done of an evening (most likely). The corner master is free to be thinking about me. But it may not be as enjoyable as when the women have given notice.
Later
dave
Old 02-08-2017, 07:58 AM   #69
person7

can i claim 75 mins?

likes : crossdressing, public/semi public, humiliation, bondage, orgasm control, sissy shopping

limits : gross things, family and friends, pain, illegal

kik me at: assertedplane8

My Sissy name is Josie!
Old 02-08-2017, 08:38 AM   #70
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by person7 View Post
can i claim 75 mins?
TO avoid overheating i think i have to disallow claiming until the report has been posted.

Old 02-08-2017, 01:33 PM   #71
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I'm not sure if this is out of line since I did not do more. I hope that this will encourage others to try a test like this, gain some confidence, and make their "I Did More" stand.

Thanks doing.
i must say i appreciate you did your time. I can really see you are serious and really has been trying. In a sense I feel a bit sad for you. You would have been a perfect candidate "to do more" when the challenge was still below 30 minutes.
You went through all phases which is good.

Having said that,...

I do not want to encourage people to post here if they "don't do more". If they do a serious attempt but fail I like them still to post. They may feel it as a shame, but actually it would be interesting to read about the struggle someone went through. It likely is awkward to seriously try and fail. A serious but failed attempt can count on my appreciation.
But... although i appreciate people doing cornertime, I want to dedicate this thread to its devious objective........ to add 5minutes with each participation.

Last edited by sir sam; 02-08-2017 at 01:35 PM.
Old 02-08-2017, 09:23 PM   #72
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Question How long for the next 5 minutes?

I have seen claims for both the 70 and 75 minute slots. I think I will be set to go about 24 hours from now. And reporting 16 or so hours after that. But will delay to give the others a chance to full their requests. I think both know that they will not be in the lead very long.

I will now plan a go Sunday night before going to bed. And reporting after work on Monday afternoon/evening. I am in the USA central time zone, gmt -6 hours. If you can pm or post here the time that I should target before 7 pm my time I will target that time. I am unsure if I will reenter go a yet longer go after that. I doubt it.

BTW I am thingies about using a time lapse feature on my phone to record my stay. I think it will record at up to 15 times speed so a 90 minute stand could be watched in 6 minutes. I shan't be moving so it will mostly be what the click change. But it will prove I did the deed. I doubt that I will share it though. I don't know how to remove personal features from a movie.

dave
Hard Limits: Fire, Breath play, Scat, Anal, Electric shock, Illegal, Immoral, Financial, Public, Identity, Friends, Family, Coworkers, Diet/Clothing restrictions
Expect: Detailed report writing
KIK: ChasteDoc

PM for clarifications
The following 2 users say Thank You to [email protected] for this post:
Old 02-08-2017, 11:46 PM   #73
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I have seen claims for both the 70 and 75 minute slots. I think I will be set to go about 24 hours from now. And reporting 16 or so hours after that. But will delay to give the others a chance to full their requests. I think both know that they will not be in the lead very long.

I will now plan a go Sunday night before going to bed. And reporting after work on Monday afternoon/evening. I am in the USA central time zone, gmt -6 hours. If you can pm or post here the time that I should target before 7 pm my time I will target that time. I am unsure if I will reenter go a yet longer go after that. I doubt it.

BTW I am thingies about using a time lapse feature on my phone to record my stay. I think it will record at up to 15 times speed so a 90 minute stand could be watched in 6 minutes. I shan't be moving so it will mostly be what the click change. But it will prove I did the deed. I doubt that I will share it though. I don't know how to remove personal features from a movie.

dave
Dave,... Thanks a lot for this promise.
With that i feel a little intervention is the right thing to do.
- kay has committed herself into 70 minutes. She wants the challenge, she wants to push my pet for an extra 5 minutes. Both i like. My pet did not really like the extra push but at the same time it is brave that kay is going for it.
- after that, today, thursday my pet will do her time. I did set her up last monday for it. It triggered kay to pump het time up but i not really want to bring this to a "fight" by letting person7 in between.
- then,... And i must say this breaks a bit with the 24hr claim thing,.... I would like to allow dave to do his time coming sunday. Dave has posted a few time on this thread. Clearly very eager to join but scared away a bit by the serious long time that is at stake now. This is very understandable because it's clear you are quite new to cornertime. Over an hour is very brave to start at. Soooo,...... I really see how eager you are to join. I don't want to spoil your brave commit to join by letting this thread run out of hand.
- after dave on sunday, person7 can participate. Yes,... Its a bit long to wait, but my pet and dave actually were already driving themselves to a participation earlier. The reward will be that you will be the last of "promised participations" so will likely survive longer in my signature.

To be honest,... I don't really like this intervention, but... This thread is intended to realize a slow but unavaoidable buitlup of cornertime. I'm afraid the "announcing" of participation now drives it a bit towards a battle which is not really what i had in mind. Let's go with above schedule.... And enjoy each others reports.

All together.... The times are getting seriously long, boring, frustrating. I really hope all participants and considering participants not only enjoy their own participation but also read each others report. It is beautifull. It's great

Old 02-09-2017, 03:43 AM   #74
kay878
getDare Sweetheart

SOO VERY SORRY I DID NOT POST A REPORT

Court caught up with me today.

I did more, I did 70 minutes of cornertime

- How did you experience your cornertime?
So this time, as soon as I got home from court, I'd set a timer for 70 minutes and INSTANTLY get in the corner. Being in the court room I was very fidgety. What was in store for me was on my mind the whole time! I stuck to my promise and as soon as I got home, I set the timer, got in the corner with my nose touching the wall and my time started.

- What were your thoughts at the beginning of your cornertime?
The price of being evil was a lot for me. But I thought I would be fine. I'd try to think of something to entertain myself though I am not very creative hence I get bored really fast. About 5-10 minutes in I was already bored out of my mind.

- What were your thoughts at the middle of your cornertime?
About 30-40 minutes in I was getting tired from standing, hence I was standing in court. I told myself if you really have to, you can slide down and sit as long as my nose was still touching the wall and my hands stayed behind my back. But I forced myself to stay standing as long as I could. I wanted to stand throughout the whole thing.

- What were your thoughts at the end of your cornertime?
Towards the end around what I believe to be 55-60 mark I had to sit down. I lasted pretty long standing but there is only so long I can stand, my doctor does not like my standing on my feet more than 2 hours at a time. I kinda wanted to cry because I was just so bored and wanted to do something, anything. I tried to think of what I would write next for my book or what I would eat for dinner but I was just so bored. "Almost there. It shouldn't be much longer" is what I had to keep telling myself, again, price of evil. I had another party when time hit. I do not think I will EVER be able to go any longer than what I just did. There is just no way.

EDIT: If you get mad at me for posting my reports very late, I can always do another corner time to make up for it haha

Last edited by kay878; 02-09-2017 at 03:45 AM.
The following 4 users say Thank You to kay878 for this post:
Old 02-09-2017, 03:51 AM   #75
pirahnna
getDare Sweetheart

Well done kay . but I wonder ... Why your doctor doesn't like it ?
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk