Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 02-18-2018, 03:24 PM   #1
Masterlion

Male 20/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in any location (very strict)

20/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in any location (very strict)

Experienced 20 years old male master looking for a female slave 18-25 years old to train and care for.

About my self:
I have always been interested in power and dominance. I belive that all women are naturaly sluts/slaves. That you are looking for a strict master to train and control you meens that you have realized that to, and that shows great potential! I have previously trained 3 slaves. I am on the UCT + 1 timezone, but I am very flexible with hours. English is not my mother tongue so you should be flexible with spelling.

Why I want to train you:
Appart from my own sexual satisfaction I want to train you for your own sake. I want to train you to become the best slut you can be, my perfect little slave, as I know you will only truly be happy then, reaching your full potential and having your holes controlled by a strict master.

How we will proceede:
As the first part of your training I will put down a set of basic rules that all slaves must follow, and have you swear an oath of servitude and obedience. Then to the extent you are willing to, I will take a look at the way you dress, the way you eat and your sex life. These are fundementals to any free woman but to property, such as you will become, they need to be controlled. Early on we will be training basics: rules, positions and making you comfertable with your new life as property and my whore. Later I will be giving you daily or weekly tasks to forfill. I punish failure hard, but will of course respect your limits.

What I am into:
Humiliating and degrading you (also light/secret public), controlling your life 24/7, orgasm denial, bladder control and strict punishment should you fail .

What I want from you:
Appart from total obedience I want you to send pictures as proof of task completed once trust is established. From the moment you trust me enough to send pictures I will reward you with pictures of my self.

If your interested pm or write me at Kik Masterlion1997. Tell me about your self, what you expect and want from our relationship? Are there any specific things you want me to train you to do better? What turns you on and what are your limits? You will also need to describe yourself to me; hight, weight, hair colour and brest size as I will need to know how my propperty looks.
- Master
The following user says Thank You to Masterlion for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk