Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 12-31-2017, 10:32 PM   #16
LPV
getDare Saint

Thanks one more time to both Sam and Triangle for being such good play partners. Matt has been an amazing friend as well. As 2017 ends, I would also like to thank Evermore ans Switch Lucy for playing and for the good times.

Nina, you have been awesome as well as have been Mousey, Seaflower, and Mandie. The list could go on and on.

Many thanks to you all. God bless.

Triangle is also requiring lpv to do 25 DAILY edges during this denial time.

Last orgasm--October 18, 2023

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 10:01 AM   #17
sir sam
Distinguished Member

@jaroface, Thanks,
True,... 1st game was bit too hard, we have talked that over. Second game was a real success. Definitely i’m glad i was able to “show” you Some Of the fun, the dynamic that can be present.
Our ways have been mostly split these days, still I often read about your experiences. Sometimes dropping a note if I feel that is needed.
Anyway, thanks for being here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
This is a really great idea!

Of course, I would love to take the opportunity to thank you Miss Butterfly, for all that you have done and are still doing for me. If not for you, I would have probably long left this side and abandoned the idea of being a sub. You are also a great friend!

Also many thanks to Miss IceMaiden for pairing with you, Miss Buttefly, in torturing me, further enriching the experience and of course, being a very nice person too.

I would also like to thank sir sam for the games that I played with him and his sub Sub.lucy more than a year ago. They were hard and pushed me maybe a bit too far. But they have also thought me a lot of things about myself and I wouldn't have want to have missed that experience.

Of course I also want to thank Sub.lucy for playing those games with me too and being so supportive, also when I came back after having been scared away from this site.

Kudos and thanks also to qmu for brightening my day often with his creativity and great sense of humor.

Thanks to Cassandra with helping out on a few games, many threads and often leaving great comments on my blogs.

Also MarvHarvey has been a great help and support on quite a few occasions.

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story

Last edited by sir sam; 01-01-2018 at 10:43 AM.
sir sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 09:10 AM   #18
TheoDares
Account Banned

I wanted to give thanks to me, yes, me, TheoDares for degrading, and abusing sluts for quite a while making sure that they all know their place! The King remains un-dethrowned going into 2017; Still wearing the crown as the King with the dares. Huge love to myself. Penis has also grown .1 inch, and is now 6.5 inches so extremely happy about that.

Bit of self love here I know, but seriously big kudos and shout outs to me!

19/M/Owned Switch
If you really want a dare from me,
check out my Dare Factory!

Likes: Pet Play, BDSM, Mild Pain, Humiliation, Age Play, Degrading, Contests, Spankings
Dislikes: Line Writing, Messy, Long Dares, Toothpaste, Edging, Hypno
Limits: Family, Extremely Messy, Shit, Needles

"PM me 'FACEBOOK', and if I get ten of these a day - I will send whoever sent me the 10th PM the link to my facebook account"
TheoDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 11:11 AM   #19
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

I want to give a huge shout out to

Evermore and Wedgiebondagebabe for both being so brave to post their photos and/or recordings as part of their 1000th thread. But more than that, I wanted to give you both a shout out for taking them down/setting them to private when somebody made you feel uncomfortable. I am sorry that this happened to both of you, but I am so proud of you both for not taking other people's crap just because you felt obligated. Your safety, your mental health, and your feelings of comfort and security are your responsibility. They matter and are above any obligations you think you have to people on getDare.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Butterfly for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk