Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 08-06-2009, 09:56 AM   #16
jackfromnyc
Account Banned

I did a similar dare a few years ago. I had to come down naked where my sister was having a sleepover. I had to be surprised they were in the basement. It was a lot of fun.
jackfromnyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 02:15 AM   #17
LordCaspen
getDare Sweetheart

Default jack

Jack,

Did the girls realize it was deliberate, or did the prank come off? Was it a quick dart in and then back out, or what happened?
LordCaspen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 02:56 AM   #18
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunkyjunky View Post
when i was 18 me and my 15 yr old sis did sumtin similar to dat we bet on all the rugby matehes for thw whole season there was 18 in all (thats all we managed 2 find the scores 4) so evry time 1 of us lost we had to take a dare from the winner and i won 3times out of 18 so my dares were

shove a bannana in ur pussy
get ur frends 2 stip and tape it so i cud watch
and run round the street naked yelling wheres my pussy wheres my pussy(meaning cat)

and her dares where

strip down totaly naked infront of all her friends at her party

stay naked for the whole party

french kiss any girl at her party that wanted it

wear a tight bikini and serve drinks to all her friends

shave my dick wth all he freinds wathing(they all called me pubeless)

lick anything any1 wanted me 2 so yes thats right i had 2 lick some pussy a wart and my sister leg and her boob

wear my sisters cloths 2 school and wear them all day

shove a banana up my ass and go look at my pretty yello penis

get ited 2 my bed and let her friends do antging 2 me for half a hour

let the girls put make up on me anyware they wanted
so my dick was a lipstick penis

pee into a bottle and drink

masterbate and cum into a bottle and drink

let a fat chic bj me

masterbate infront of evry1 on cam

and lastly

my sisteres friend has a sister whos 12 and has a major majo crush on me so she dared me 2 baby sit this little girl and hav a shower with her and so evrything naked while the hole night was filmed buy my sis and her friend and i had 2 do anything the little girl told me

in the end i had 2 take a shower naked with the little girl then she wanted to pull on my penis and explore my pubes that had grown back and shen she pulled them off and told me 2 eat them and then drink a horrible meat smothie thing i blacked out after that and i fund cum al over the floor of my sistere frinds house and my sister friends sister had been bjinme when i was out cold zomg

ps this is a tru story
Jesus. I don't know if your lucky or unlucky. Either way, if it's a true story, at least you have lived a little. Good for you, man!
[07:20:43] Anjelen: dual hit combo - sub under a desk. Swat their ass and their head hits the underside of the desk.
Kage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 03:14 PM   #19
jess_i_kka
Account Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to jess_i_kka

Quote:
when i was 18 me and my 15 yr old sis did sumtin similar to dat we bet on all the rugby matehes for thw whole season there was 18 in all (thats all we managed 2 find the scores 4) so evry time 1 of us lost we had to take a dare from the winner and i won 3times out of 18 so my dares were

and lastly

my sisteres friend has a sister whos 12 and has a major majo crush on me so she dared me 2 baby sit this little girl and hav a shower with her and so evrything naked while the hole night was filmed buy my sis and her friend and i had 2 do anything the little girl told me

in the end i had 2 take a shower naked with the little girl then she wanted to pull on my penis and explore my pubes that had grown back and shen she pulled them off and told me 2 eat them and then drink a horrible meat smothie thing i blacked out after that and i fund cum al over the floor of my sistere frinds house and my sister friends sister had been bjinme when i was out cold zomg

ps this is a tru story
If you were 18 and you took a naked shower with a 12 year old girl and did stuff on camera with 15 year olds then you should have been arrested. YOU ARE A PERVERT PEDOPHILE.
jess_i_kka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 06:03 PM   #20
Dicedarefan666
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

shove a bannana in ur pussy
get ur frends 2 stip and tape it so i cud watch
and run round the street naked yelling wheres my pussy wheres my pussy(meaning cat)

and her dares where

strip down totaly naked infront of all her friends at her party

stay naked for the whole party

french kiss any girl at her party that wanted it

wear a tight bikini and serve drinks to all her friends

shave my dick wth all he freinds wathing(they all called me pubeless)

lick anything any1 wanted me 2 so yes thats right i had 2 lick some pussy a wart and my sister leg and her boob

wear my sisters cloths 2 school and wear them all day

shove a banana up my ass and go look at my pretty yello penis

get ited 2 my bed and let her friends do antging 2 me for half a hour

let the girls put make up on me anyware they wanted
so my dick was a lipstick penis

pee into a bottle and drink

masterbate and cum into a bottle and drink

let a fat chic bj me

masterbate infront of evry1 on cam

and lastly

ps this is a tru story

Oh my god man, that's F'd up... why the hell would you do that shit? You let your sis video tape you? And you showered with a 12 year old? I at least assume this is what happened, as your spelling is so horrible that I would say at least 1/3 of the words are misspelled... In any case, I really hope the cops find you, charge you with statutory rape and indecent exposure and send you off to jail, where showering with other people isn't so enjoyable.
Dicedarefan666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 06:21 PM   #21
MKYL

Send a message via MSN to MKYL Send a message via Yahoo to MKYL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicedarefan666 View Post
I really hope the cops find you, charge you with statutory rape and indecent exposure and send you off to jail, where showering with other people isn't so enjoyable.
LOL!!

but seriously, if you did do all those things then what the hell is wrong with you!?! particularly the showering with a 12 year old bit

Limits - HAS TO BE IN MY ROOM, Too messy, cross dressing, pee, poop, anything to noisy, nothing family or public, too painful, dangerous/permanent/illegal etc.

Likes - Nudity, stripping, some anal (nothing extreme), masturbation (make it imaginative), cum, funny/interesting dares

15/m/uk
MKYL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 07:31 PM   #22
Shamrock

Send a message via AIM to Shamrock

Oh yeah! One time I was dared to kill a guy. hahaha. There is no way that someone did all that.

P.S. Don't flip, I wasn't really dared to kill someone.

Dislikes: Blood, family, public, illegal, another man's parts.
Shamrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 12:34 AM   #23
fun-dave

Smile a few diff little ones

1) i was once dared to strip to my boxers infront of 2 girls wen we were like 14 ( all same age) and i did that but as i turned round to pull my shorts back up they pantsed me didnt see owt perticualy but was still naked (that was my first)

2) after talking with an old friend that once saw me naked by accident at a sleepover wen i was changing finally fessed up after like 8 years. so i was like 18 at the time and said haha if you saw me know id be well embaressed and she said she would be more embaressed so we sorta looked at each other, you know that look of should we. then she said if you do i will so i did and she did like 5 mins later wen i had stud butt naked for like 5 mins while she decided then we laughed alot while naked watching (spongebob i know grown up or what haha). then got dressed slowly while talking. she did havea quick grab while joking about saying she sene bigger ( not massize but not small im average not big average or owt just normal.)

3) i had met a girl of the internet and her and her friend were daring me and there gay friend to strip infront of each other inprivate, so i said id do it inprivate so we both stripped off even tho we knew they were peeping thru the door. was fun!

any questions just pm me be nice please!

am fun and i go by the name dave on here.
fun-dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 07:04 AM   #24
CamBear

Found this thread.

Interesting discussion.

Was once on a trip with a few friends, like 4 guys and 4 girls.

Had a holiday house down at the beach, had a game of pool and was getting really arrogant, was told that if I lost I had to spend the next 24 hours naked.

I pocketed the black early in the piece so therefore lost.

Becomes quite normal after several hours naked lol

The next day I was playing playstation with a couple of the girls and I was completely starkers haha.
CamBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 03:56 PM   #25
dwedgie

when iwas about 15, me and a group of friends male and female (3m 3f) had a dare on crosscountry, last person to a predetermined point had to strip after school at the park where we hung out, and run round it, ended up being weekly event, most of us got naked at some point (although it was cold)
dwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 04:09 PM   #26
owned
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to owned Send a message via Yahoo to owned

well i have never been stripped by girls or had to srtip infront of girls. but i would love to. it is one of my fantasies to be used as a slave at a girls sleepover or somthing like that.
owned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 02:51 PM   #27
paul_stones
Baby Member

Default Stripped & humiliated by girls

Hi!

I was also once stripped naked in front of girls, i was 25 and out with my girlfriend at her friends birthday party. We were at a bar/function room in town with all of her friends plus about 12 of her work colleagues, 5 girls & 7 guys, plus other people I didn't know. my g/f was dressed real hot too in a black lace top, really short black leather miniskirt, black stockings and high heels, all her friends were dressed up in girly going out clothes too. We were playing pool & 1 of the guys who works with my g/f and fancies her, wanted to raise the stakes on the pool, this girl suggested that the loser is stripped naked! Then he would have to put on a pair of black pantyhose and spend the whole evening like it. I said no but everyone started taking the mickey out of me, then my g/f said I either took the bet or she would change it to the winner had sex with her that nite! So I took the bet, and lost. They made me take off all my clothes, i was stood there totally naked with my penis hanging there for all to see. They all laughed like mad! Then I was handed a pair of black thin pantyhose that this girl had in her bag, I put them on but you could still see my penis through them! The evening continued and I had to walk round the party getting drinks feeling totally humiliated. Wat made it worse was seeing this guy who beat me flirting with my girlfriend and dancing with her!! I will never take on another bet!!!
paul_stones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 03:26 PM   #28
scottwilliamsonoc

Send a message via Yahoo to scottwilliamsonoc

Yes.. both guys and girls. But when you have showered naked in front of 100s, been to clothing optional resorts, skinny dipping with friends, nude beaches... being naked in front of others is nothing to me. Just like being clothed.
scottwilliamsonoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 06:31 PM   #29
Suzee

ill do this with anybody 18 and under im only 16 ppl im female, ill strip for them
Suzee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 11:16 PM   #30
person555
Baby Member

Talking Just did this tonight...

Interesting topic. I'm a male, 25. I just stripped butt ass naked in front of 4 ladies tonight (ages 24, 25, 27, 35). They were all in grad school. I was shy at first, but after I had a drink I was good. I had initially told this girl, who I met off Craigslist and had sex with the same night, that I wanted to be butt naked in front of a group of girls. I didn't think she'd set it up, but she did! So I went over to her friends place where her and her friends waited. We chatted for a bit, then they put on some music, and I started stripping. I can NOT dance, but a little liquor helped me do something something. I do work out alot and am very flexible, so I did some chest bounces, leg splits, and griding, and other silly poses. I felt silly, like a complete goof, but they loved it. The girls even rubbed oil on my naked self as I danced...ALL OVER ME. I had fun, they all cheered me on and stared at my privates. First time I did this, good times! They told me I could come back whenever. Who knows where the next night will lead. I love being naked in front of girls.
person555 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk