Love Rachie
x x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 01:50 PM   #32
wedgiebabe
getDare Sweetheart

Another amazing update. Didn't want it to end there!
Toys: magic wand, remote control vibe, butt plug, anal beads, dildo, nipple clamps, bondage kit, chastity belt

PM Dares

I have never been able to orgasm or edge so please don't give me any tasks involving these

25/F/Sub/England
wedgiebabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 09:40 PM   #33
Silvercola

This story is exactly what I been waiting for. Thank you and please continue.
Silvercola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 04:09 PM   #34
fullofsecrets

Post Immoral Teaching Part Eight

The door to the hidden chamber room was opened slowly. The room was dark and someone was tossed in and onto the floor. Jack was half unconscious; his head pounding with the essence of a migraine sweeping in, threatening to take over. He looked around, but all he could see with his sleepy eyes was the pitch black darkness of the chamber.

He could hear the breathing of someone, it sounded struggled and muffled. He wiggled a little, pulling at the chain and handcuffs that suspended him 4 feet up in the air. He kicked the wall with the little bit of strength that he could muster, but nothing happened; he still hung there.

"Mmmfpphh...." the voice said, it echoed throughout the room.

"Who's....who's there?" Jack asked, using most of his energy to just mouth the words.

No one answered. The room was now silent as ever; then the lights turned on. Jack's eyes got wide as he looked at the beautiful, yet terror-filled eyed, girl in front of him on the floor; Heather.

No one else was in the room. Heather couldn't move. She had been handcuffed behind her back, blindfolded, gagged, and legs tied together around the ankles.

"H...Heather, baby? Can you hear me?" Jack asked, half hoping - half pleading. She wiggled a little and only moaned slightly, trying to scream through the gag. "Baby, why? How did this happen to you?" he asked, seriously not expecting a response.

He began to cry at what he knew was going to happen next. They were going to come in soon; the Head Master and probably a couple of other teachers, possibly other students. They'd beat her in front of him. Then they'd untie him and make him use her like she was nothing more than a rag doll. He sobbed and the tears just streaked down his face. You could hear the echoes as the teardrops hit the cement floor. Now all there was to do was wish he could hold her, comfort her.....protect her; and to wait.
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
fullofsecrets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 04:19 PM   #35
daremaster 1
getDare God

Awsome chapter! Just amazing!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 07:15 PM   #36
lola12363

continue please so amazing
lola12363 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 09:57 PM   #37
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

That is so cruel. But yet I'm intrigued. Could you please have Jack fight the Head Master???

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 10:11 AM   #38
fullofsecrets

Post Immoral Teaching Part Nine

After about an hour both Heather and Jack have fallen asleep. Jack, from his tears, and Heather, from the forced darkness of her blindfold. The room was cold, if you held still it could be possible to feel a chilled phantom wind blowing around.

The chamber door walked in and 3 people entered; Miss Numan, Mr. Tait - the woman training instructor, and of course, the Head Master. They all stared at the two of them. Heather's body shivered on the cold floor, Jack's arms ached from hanging there for so long. Mr. Tait walked over to the ropes that kept Jack suspended in the air and let them loose, Jack fell hard onto the floor and awoke from his terrible slumber.

"Ah, fuck!" Jack screamed. Mr. Tait grabbed his wrists and unlocked the handcuffs and tossed them onto the floor in the far corner. "What the hell is going on?"

Mr. Tait smiled and walked back over to Miss Numan and the Head master before his reply, "you know what is going on, Jack. And its about time we got started don't you think?"

"After all it is going to be a long night," Miss Numan added.

The Head Master was quiet as he walked over to Heather. He lifted her up, still sleeping, and laid her down on a metal table that was nailed to the floor. He uncuffed her and release the ties that bound her ankles. He locked each of her wrists in the single cuffs at the top corners of the table and did the same with her ankles in the bottom corners.

Jack was now awake enough to see everything. Taking, now, a second look at Heather he could see her very clearly. She had no shirt, only her simple white bra he remembered removing earlier that day. She also wore her uniformed skirt and her plain white, cotton panties underneath. He was disgusted by what they had already done to her. He struggled to get up and walk towards her, but Mr. Tait grabbed his arm and slammed him hard back down on his knees.

"You'll get your turn to play with her in a bit, Jack," the Head Master commented. He now rub his hands over her bra and to the back and removed it. He let it fall to the floor.

"Why...why is she still asleep?" Jack questioned.

"I gave her a pretty heavy sedative, Jack. But don't worry, she should wake up once we start," Miss Numan answered.

"Start what? Your not going to hurt her, I wont let you," Jack argued.

"That isn't your choice to make and if you try to stop or harm anyone than you will just be restrained again," the Head Master said. Jack rolled his eyes at this comment. The Head Master grabbed a pair of scissors and began to cut Heather's skirt off, Jack yelled stop. "Hush him up would you, please?"

Mr. Tait grabbed Jack and handcuffed him again, hands behind his back, and attached the handcuffs to a chain on the floor. Then put a piece of duct tape over Jack's mouth; Jack growled behind the tape.

The Head Master tossed Heather's skirt on the floor and then cut off her panties and did the same. Heather now laid there, on the hard, cold, metal table, completely naked; her nipples hard from the chilled air. "Mr. Tait, think she's ready for you to inspect her now."

Mr. Tait walked over to her and stuck his index finger inside of her vagina. Jack screamed behind the duct tape in response to this occurrence. He thrashed at the cuffs and the chain and Mr. Tait continued. Heather started to wake up, wiggling around her eyes slowly starting to open.
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
Old 12-20-2011, 10:20 AM   #39
daremaster 1
getDare God

You are such a amazing wrighter! Keeps gitting better and better.
Old 12-20-2011, 10:57 AM   #40
wedgiebabe
getDare Sweetheart

This story id so good, I can't believe it. Well done!
Toys: magic wand, remote control vibe, butt plug, anal beads, dildo, nipple clamps, bondage kit, chastity belt

PM Dares

I have never been able to orgasm or edge so please don't give me any tasks involving these

25/F/Sub/England
Old 12-21-2011, 08:21 AM   #41
fullofsecrets

Post Immoral Teaching Part Ten

"She's definitely not a virgin anymore, Head Master," Mr. Tait admitted and removed his hand away from between Heather's legs.

The Head Master stared over at Jack, who was still tied down to the floor and mouth duct taped shut. "Jack, I'm disappointed in you," he said as he walked towards him, a riding crop in his hand. "You broke the rules. An A student breaking the rules? You're not making a very good impression for the younger students in the school. Screwing with a girl like that; inappropriate."

Jack pulled hard at the chain trying to get it free, but couldn't. The Head Master let the crop hit Jack hard on the back and on his shoulders; a couple of times, over and over again. Jack just winced and bit at the tape covering his mouth.

When he was finished, the Head Master walked back over to Heather and dropped the crop on the floor. Heather was now fully awake, sort of crying, but trying to keep her eyes shut tight; hoping to hide from what was really happening. He grabbed at her, touching her body, gliding his hands up and down her sides, over her breasts, up to her neck. She still have the tape covered over her own mouth, so she couldn't speak, she only let out slight moans that trembled with achy tears coming along with them at the back of her throat.

He took the tape off her mouth and she began to beg him to stop. "Hush, be quiet or things will only get worse. You have to learn your lesson, don't you?" he asked.

"I..I haven't done anything wrong." She sobbed, yanking at the chains, trying to get free of them.

He smacked her hard on the cheek and she screamed. He covered her mouth before speaking again, "if I hear one more word out of you, young lady, you're going to regret it. Do you understand me?"

Heather nodded and let her sobs flow out of her. The Head Master grabbed a candle and lit it up. He held it over Heather's stomach, letting the wax fall onto her and burn her. Heather bit her lip as he moved up, letting the wax fall on her breasts. When he stopped Mr. Tait walked over and the Head Master moved away.

Mr. Tait eyed her for a moment, looking over her body, memorizing each curve and detail. He grabbed a vibrator from a shelf and inserted it into Heather's vagina, then turning it on high. Heather screamed and continually squirmed. Jack turned away, he couldn't bare to look at the way they were violating her.

Miss Numan walked over to Jack and forced his face back to Heather's direction. "No, Jack. You're going to watch her be punished, because in a little while we're going to make you punish her yourself."
Old 12-21-2011, 08:25 AM   #42
daremaster 1
getDare God

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-21-2011, 12:55 PM   #43
Red
Sona Forever

Fantastic story!
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 02:30 PM   #44
starlight1992

Send a message via MSN to starlight1992
Thumbs up loving

loving this story please update soon...
starlight1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 03:20 PM   #45
wedgiebabe
getDare Sweetheart

This just gets better and better. Can't wait for the next part

PM Dares

25/F/Sub/England

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
beth, class, fullofsecrets, getdare, heather, jack, jessa, kyle, love, rules, school, slave, slut, story, submissive, teacher, teen, young