Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-08-2008, 12:47 PM   #16
sweetashoney

I took one last deep breath and then stood up. My pert naked bottom was now facing all the boys whilst I was facing the girls. I kept right hand over my pussy and started to turn towards the on looking boys. As I turned I looked them in the eye one by one, until I stood facing them all. Ok this was it. I was about to bare my all to the most amount of people ever and in all places I was about to do it on the train to school. 'I hope you are all ready boys' I said. Keeping my hand across my pussy I walked out into the centre of the carriage. This was a risky moment because anyone looking up the carriage and over the heads of the 2 boys standing in the doorway would easily see me, but that was part of being an exhibitionist. 'Ready? After 3'
'1'
'2'
'3'
I removed my hand from my pussy, I was now completely naked. There was a round of applause from the boys and a wolf whistle.
'Shhh I said' Don’t attract any attention. 'K, how much longer until the next stop'
'About 7 minutes still' That meant that I had already made at least £20. 'Ok' I said If you want me stay like this then you'd better show me the money. I stood there my arms folded across my chest waiting for some someone to produce some money. It didn’t take long as the boys were obviously eager to keep me naked and look at my naked body as long as they could. I decided to sit back down but this time I sat facing my audience. £20 was placed in my bag and another £30 was passed to K to hold onto. She would put £10 in my bag for every minute I stayed naked.
'So guys, I hope you are enjoying the view, do you believe now that I am an exhibitionist?'
'Hell ya Em' Said J 'But I wish I could've been in Burger King, P told me you enjoyed yourself there' ' Will you stand out here again for us I really want to take in your full figure'
I smiled bashfully and complied with his request. I stood out in the centre of the carriage again and slowly turned around so that they could all have a nice look at my body. As I looked down towards the two guys in the doorway I noticed some movement behind about halfway down the other carriage. Shit the ticket inspector was coming our way. 'The ticket inspector is coming I said and dashed back to my seat. J turned around in the doorway and announced that the inspector was literally about to walk into our carriage. I picked up my coat and quickly through it on. K rammed all my clothes back into my bag as the boys quickly sat down. I just about had time to zip my coat up as the inspector entered the carriage.

‘Tickets please’
I was very conscious of the fact that I was naked underneath my coat. I only had my boots on and a coat which just covered modesty. I pulled my ticket from my pocket and held it out so the inspector could stamp it. As he took it from me he looked at me and I felt his eyes move up my legs. I smiled at him as he gave my ticket back to me. After he had stamped all our tickets casually walked back out but I saw him give me one fleeting look before he did. I am sure he knew something was going on. I mean the carriage was literally silent and I am sure I must have looked flushed.
‘Shit that was close Em’ K said
‘Tell me about it’
‘That was amazing’ J said ‘I cannot believe you managed to keep your cool’ ‘You are so hot’
‘Thanks’ I said I knew that J fancied me and he was one of the betting looking guys so I appreciated his comments.
‘I had better get some clothes on, J could you keep watch?’
‘Ill watch you anytime Em’ he said with a smile on his face.
‘You know what I mean’
‘Yeah yeah’ he said and proceeded to stand in the doorway.
I quickly took my clothes back out of the bag and put on my knickers and skirt. I took of my jacket and pulled on my bra and t-shirt.
‘Thanks for being such a good sport Em’ K said ‘I think that on behalf of everyone here I would like to say we enjoyed ourselves very much, probably the guys more so.
‘I hope we can do it again sometime’ ‘If anyone has some suggestions I would love to hear of places I can perform’ I stood up and headed for the exit. I walked up to J and gave him a peck on the check. ‘Thanks’ I whispered in his ear ‘It is a shame you missed Burger King, maybe we can do it again sometime, or somewhere else’

I stuck to the dare by not wearing any knickers for the whole of the following week at school but that was not difficult. It was 1 month later until I had my next experience and that was a little more intermit.
sweetashoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 07:37 PM   #17
Kitty
getDare Sweetheart

what was it? i guess a lot people want to know too
Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 02:40 AM   #18
profoundslave

awesome.....cant wait for your next adventure....
profoundslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 03:05 AM   #19
BeX25

Fantastic job Sweetashoney, you did good on that train, wish I had been there! Look forward to your next adventure.
P.S like the Avatar

BeX

BeX
BeX25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 10:16 AM   #20
Five_Alive

I read this and really enjoyed it, thought it was well written.

Now I realise it's not a story but it actually happened

You are gutsy, congrats
Five_Alive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 02:18 PM   #21
coolio5

that was a great story...cant wait for the next
coolio5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 02:35 PM   #22
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

That was enjoyable, but I have to say the others were a bit more exciting. Still good to read though.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk