Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-25-2011, 01:41 PM   #16
subgirl1993

another amazing post. i love your writing!

Likes: tease/edging/denial, breast and nipple play/pain, clit/pussy torture

Limits: no public, blackmail, illegal, permanent, body writing, risky/dangerous, scat, blood...

At a minimum, photo proof will be provided
subgirl1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 02:22 PM   #17
Star Shadows
Prodigy

*~*Anabelle*~*

*the morning before she meets Ethan in Dublin*

Hung over was such a fucking understatement, she thought to herself as the room swayed around her on its axis. She really needed to stop partying so hard. Feeling this bad couldn’t be good for her health. After 2 minutes more of spinning she decided that whoever it was at the door of her apartment could go away, it wasn’t worth the dizzying walk. She rolled back over into her bedding and willed the headache to leave her alone. For someone so clumsy Anabelle partied, drank and danced like an animal with little care for the consequence, maybe due to her age, or her need to rebel against her parents hold on her. She was 20 and in love with life pushing against the protective restraints her father suppressed her with.

Several hours later she came back into the real world, her headache reduced. She decided about now was as good a time as any to wake up and face the day. She crawled out of bed and into the kitchen to drown the remainder of the hangover while brushing the tangles out of her white blond hair. She sat on the work bench and stared out of the window. The cold benches were refreshing against her uncovered ass, her shirt not covering enough to keep it warm. But what she really craved was a shower.

Stepping through into the bathroom she removed the cotton shirt from over her chest letting it fall to the floor. It must have been cold in the bathroom as her nipples immediately began to harden and goose bumps began to develop across her entire body. Turning on the shower she stepped under the hot water and let the the luxurious beads of water fall across he aching skin. She let the water soothe her and massage the last vestiges of her hangover out of her system. Wrapping her arms tight around her stomach she allowed herself to relax, she felt herself falling into a trance of blissful ignorance as she began to cover her body in the luxurious lather of bubbles, from the expensive Christmas present. the bubbles felt so amazing against her skin as she slowly began to massage her legs, arms, back, breasts.

Slipping deeper into her trance like state she found her fingers slipping between her legs, from there she massaged her most intimate areas sending waves of pleasure emanating across her body. It felt so good and ever so much more intense thanks to the water cascading over her soft, smooth skin. She felt herself becoming submerged in her own mind as pleasure washed over her again and again. When it was all over and she came back to reality gasping for air she finally began to continue washing. Trying this time not to get so massively side tracked. She finished washing and getting dried before getting dressed in her black dress, shoes and stockings ready to face the day at last..

As the evening came she decided to go out for a while. Spend some time on the quayside. It was calming there despite being so busy. She began walking with the cool wind in her hair singing to herself in her head, watching the people walk by she stared into and beyond the crowds.

In the distance carried on the wind she heard a song soft as the spring sunrise. In a lush Irish pur. She followed the voice along the quayside knowing she had to find the owner. His voice called to her like the tide calls to the moon. As she raced along the sidewalk she sang along with him trying to reach him. When her eyes saw him over the crowd her heart began to flutter. His brown eyes met hers as they came together and began to harmonise. Their voice in perfect union. She adored him from the first glance.

They finished singing and their eyes met at length. He took her hand and introduced himself as Ethan, before dragging her through the crowd proposing they went for a drink. She didn’t protest- in fact she was about to do the same thing. Soon they found themselves in a secluded corner of a quaint little pub.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 04:36 PM   #18
Star Shadows
Prodigy

~*Five*~

They sat across from one another in a small both at the back of a pub. Looking deeply into each other’s eyes- as another short silence washed across them. As he took a sip of his drink he noticed something on her wrist. A small tattoo. He looked at with an intent curiosity. As she noticed him looking she hid her wrist in her other hand and looked away. Shy. Embarrassed. Self conscious.

“Heyy, don’t worry I think it’s really pretty. Beautiful in fact.”

She looked back to him a little and let her hand fall to the desk. There in the middle of her wrist was a small set of hand cuffs. Beautifully detailed yet ever so intricate. The lines were smooth crisp and incredibly fine, and in one of the cuffs was a delicate letter A, and in the other the symbol for ying and yang that seemed to sparkle as the light hit it. He had never seen anything more beautiful in his life- well except for her... but that didn’t count. He looked at her again so many questions running through his mind. So many thoughts and emotions. He reached out his hand touching hers in the centre of the table and his fingers softly stroking her wrist and the tattoo that he was so mesmerised by.

“So are you into the lifestyle” He asked quietly, she just looked at him a moment.

“Mrao?” She had never really thought of her submission as a lifestyle, so the question caught her off guard as she looked at him through interested eyes. “Lifestyle?”

He looked at her bemused for a moment. “Erm the whole Sub/Dom thing? I thought with the tattoo you were- hmm, haha, never mind.”

“Oh oh that, mh yea i am.” She mumbled looking down at his tattoo. “I guess I never realised it was a lifestyle choice y’know?” her voice was weak and vulnerable, shy, ever so different from the powerful voice that sang to him out on the streets. It was clearly a delicate subject for her.

“So are you submissive or dominant?” He asked softly trying to make sure he kept his voice low to a whisper.

“I’m an em submissive. Well I am. Well was. It’s complicated. You?” She again looked very awkward again but still looked at him, intent on what he had to day.

“Convenient. I’m a dominant- have been for 2 years, never really found the right girl though.” He looked her contemplating asking the killer question- but in the lapse in time she beat him to it. With the first of anything even remotely resembling confidence she asked him outright then and there if he wanted to visit the ‘club’ with him, by this they both knew exactly where she meant. He nodded in agreement and took her by the hand.

“M’lady, Shall we?” She giggled and followed him, and he smiled as they left the pub. Most people were oblivious to the small underground fetish club right in the centre of Dublin. The entrance of the club was dark, but not such that it stood out. Under a small, ancient bridge the door was understated and very much built in with the archaic structure of the bridge and surrounding landscape. The door was made out of cast iron and was very simplistic- quite opposite from the inside. On their way to the club they began talking more openly about their experiences and their likes and limits and the general needs to know before they got in there. She found him compelling and he couldn’t believe how much he liked her already. They walked slowly enjoying each other’s company and conversation. The wind was chilly against their chin but the sky was so beautiful and warm the city full of life. the flow of traffic was less now that people were beginning to settle into their pubs of choice so there was only a little dwindle of people as they worked to the club which meant they could talk freely.

“So, you’ve had experience in the lifestyle i gather?” Ethan asked nervously- while it was an important question, he was scared about spooking her by asking about something she herself admitted was ‘complicated’. What if she felt his questions pushed too far. She sighed and stopped turning him to face her. Looking down for a moment she returned her gaze to him.

“You could say that.” She could feel her airways close off as she spoke she still struggled with her past- talking about it was hard for her even now. It still hurt. “When i first became involved- it wasn't by choice. I was blackmailed, and abused but became addicted to the pain even when someone tried to help me out. It almost killed me. But i became dependant on it.”

She wiped a tear away and he hugged her tight. Whispering support into her ear.

“That sounds terrible Anabelle. I could never imagine going through something like that.” He rubbed her arms and after a while of changing to various different other topics with a shameless obviousness he had managed to cheer her up again. They began to laugh and joke and quickly the mood lightened again- joking while they still took in more and more information about one another.

After stopping off at Ethan’s place to get some things ready and together- and change into something more appropriate for the situation they began making their way directly to the club. They entered a long corridor with stone stairs down to the inner door. The walls were a rich red leather the corridor lit by two minimalist black candelabras. It was an incredibly stylish and building and screamed luxury. The door was guarded by two large men- physically powerful in black jeans with a crop at their side. Each wore the insignia of the club on a chain around their neck. They looked up to see Ethan leading the way down the corridor, stopping feet in front of them.

He looked to Anabelle, her face calm, but feathered with anticipation. She nodded at him, and they turned to face one another. This was a ritual he did with all of his submissives on their first time at the club- a show of power so to speak, to assert his authority. Not that he needed to. But also to give them something to remember.

“Kneel, Anabelle.” he whispered in her ear, pressing a hand to her shoulder. Obediently she fell to her knees and looked up at him calmly.

Thank you all for your kind words of support feel free to leave more comments.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 05-13-2011, 06:53 PM   #19
Aivey
getDare Sweetheart

This is good, I really like it :3

My Fetlife
Ask Me Anything
Aivey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 11:41 AM   #20
Embii
getDare Sweetheart

Your writing is seriously so beautiful :3 More please, I know you have it somewhere
Yeah
, that.
Shh, it's a secret.

Embii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 01:23 PM   #21
katebabe21

all I can say is WOW! This story is one of the best I have read by far! I really hope you decide to continue!
katebabe21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 01:38 PM   #22
honeyness
getDare Sweetheart

I love your stories Star, and I want my own personal Ethan x

19/Female/UK
I will not cam/dare/sub/dom you so don't ask!
But if you want a friendly chat or help on anything at all then drop me a PM

s/M advice Threads of note Ask me Anything
Honey is naturally occuring like other awesome shit like Tornados and Girls with spongy hymens
honeyness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 01:40 PM   #23
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Great part with all the attention you put into everything

Sorry a little late replying

Can't wait for more

Love Rachie
x x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 04:51 PM   #24
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aivey View Post
This is good, I really like it :3
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxAngelxXx View Post
Your writing is seriously so beautiful :3 More please, I know you have it somewhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by katebabe21 View Post
all I can say is WOW! This story is one of the best I have read by far! I really hope you decide to continue!
Thank you ever so much- I am glad you all like my writing- Your kind words are so encouraging....
And how do you know I have more hidden little miss angel That might have been a decoy to fool you

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeyness View Post
I love your stories Star, and I want my own personal Ethan x
Nooo Ethan is mine- I can clone him for you if you want though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachie View Post
Great part with all the attention you put into everything

Sorry a little late replying

Can't wait for more

Love Rachie
x x x x

Thank you very much Rachie- Its amazing to have a story I can retreat to after I have finished my work and studying. This story makes me ever so happy to write and become involved in *even if as honey knows- I have a few memory melt downs sometimes.* next post coming right up.

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 05-15-2011, 04:53 PM   #25
Star Shadows
Prodigy

*~*Six*~*

He paced around her kneeling figure twice, looking at her intently before he came to a stop behind her. Lifting her white blond hair he slowly lent down to kiss the back of her neck, ever so gently. She whispered her thanks and caressing her neck and her cheek gently he fastened a velvet collar around her neck, it was simple, just a single piece of fabric with a silver D ring but it was beautiful, and as the white blond hair fell around it the contrast was staggering. against her light skin, hair and lips her collar and eyes stood out like stars in the nothing he had ever seen before.

For someone so outgoing, for such a party animal as she was she was not used to feeling as shy and self aware as he made her. Tonight was such a sharp contrast to last night. Last night she wouldn’t have cared what her company thought of her- he was a .. or was it a she, no it was erm Adam, Adrian.. something like that- he was a hangover clouded memory now. She wouldn’t, didn’t care what last nights company thought of her- they were just a means of free alcohol. Something to scratch her itch. Ethan was more than that... She could feel it.

Ethan was ever so different. Ethan made her heart flutter, and her cheeks flush red. He made her want to be better- give up the drinking and the one night stands to please him and love him. She wondered for a moment if this could be...

A light tug on her D ring pulled her back into reality as Ethan called her name in that soft Irish caress that melted her to the core. She slowly rose to her feet and locked her arm around his. He kissed her head and pulled her closer as the two bouncers stepped to the side. With that he lead her through the heavy door into the main body of the underground club.

The place was almost deserted compared to what it usually was, only a few couples in clusters talking drinking and laughing, and a few playing in the far corners. There would no doubt be others hiding in the dark rooms and lurking out of sight getting up to ‘no good’ - but that was normal. They made their way to the bar at first again too engrossed in one an other's company. For tonight there was nothing but one another - He ordered them both a drink, and they sat down on the tall, black stools lining the edge of the bar. They talked and watched the people mingle thinking to themselves and one each other. Occasionally their hands would tough sending electric little tingles reaching in tendrils up her arm, whispers of joy that spread, and spread then faded all too quickly leaving her craving his touch.

Together they watched people come and go before he looked at her once more and with those sexy eyes. He got to his feet and offered his hand out to her. Her mind began to reel- should she take it straight away, or would that be stalkerish... but then if she waited too long would she seem hesitant- she didn’t want to seems hesitant. Eww were her hands sweating, her hands felt sweaty. she couldn’t take his hand if hers were sweaty. she closed her eyes a moment, and opened them to see his eyes looking deep into hers.

“Anabelle- I can practically hear you thinking. Stop worrying”

She looked at him, and they both laughed, before he took her hand and placed it in the one he offered her- and she muttered a thanks to him. Hand in hand they walked across the black wood floor, her heels echoing with each foot fall- suddenly feeling very loud. The room was painted in the same lavished red as the entrance hall, with delicate patterns across the main wall showing exquisite attention to detail, but with imperfections and unique details to show that it was lovingly created by hand- stroke by stroke.

They made their way across the room to the private suites along the far west wall. Although they were small they all had a deal of special fetish furniture and toys for the delights of the users. Though most people used their own toys to be on the safe side- despite thorougher cleaning of them after use is mandatory.

These rooms always filled Anabelle with a feeling of joy and awe whenever she entered them. A childlike simple joy and fascination like an infant in a large sweetshop. She never did know where to start. But this time she didn’t have to- Ethan took it all in his stride guiding her across the room to the horse, he patted the top with his left hand, while rummaging in his bag for restraints, it was something he had see at another club, a master using personal restraints as a simple modification of pre-existing furniture to restrain his submissive in new and inovative ways- He had inspired Ethan a lot- and kept drawing him back to that same club.

He took both of her hands and pulled her down to lean across the box. stretching her slender body out and out until her wrists reluctantly reached the bottom of the box. She could feel the welcomed stretch in he legs and shoulders, even with her heels on it was a struggle to reach. But it felt good- familiar.

Gently but firmly he secured her wrists to the legs of the horse with thick black restraints, softly padded, and each fastened with a small silver clasp, engraved with tiny hallmarks.

“You still ok?” He asked crouching down to look her in the eyes. She looked up at him and nodded, smiling gently. “ha ha well; we will see how long that lasts then shall we?” As much as he joked he was scared to push her very far at all on this first meeting- or after the shocking news she had disclosed to him- push her in any way at any session.

gently he knelt at her feet and spread them a little continuing until her feet were shoulders distance apart. Again with his own restraints he secured her legs to the remaining two legs of the horse box, wrapping the restraint securely around the legs leaving Anabelle in a spread eagle type position bent over in the middle.He repositioned himself so that from between her legs he looked her straight in the eyes. Eye contact was ever so important. You could tell so much from a persons eyes.

“You still ok?” he asked with a voice of caring and concern. He really liked her- last thing he wanted to do was upset her or harm her. She gave an upside down nod and smiled at him. He couldn’t help but giggle to himself, upside down smiles looked so silly.

“well- if you’re so comfortable there why don’t we kick things up a little bit my little vixen.” With a sudden change to a very dominant person the fun was about to begin.

Again feel free to leave your comments and feedback here and I will post more when I get the chance.

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 05-16-2011, 12:23 AM   #26
owlart
getDare Devil

Thanks StarShadows, really good writing, developing the story beautifully.
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 04:25 PM   #27
Star Shadows
Prodigy

~*Seven*~

Thank you so much for the comments any more would be greatly appreciated as its the only way I know if i'm getting better or going in the right direction. Feedback helps a lot, so please don't hold back.

The first thing she knew of the real world outside of her own head after she found herself lost in the past, her emotions and the pleasure she still felt was a sense of longing as the stimulation stopped.

Slowly the room began to gain focus again- sliding back into its solid form- no longer a blur of colour and lights. she could see him now.... his beautiful eyes looking up at her with bemusement. His fingers were tracing lines on the inside of her legs as he rested his head on her crotch giggling a little.

“A stomach rumbling?” he smiled teasingly. “You have to be kidding me!?”

she looked up at him not knowing what to say or do but keep eye contact.

“Of all the noises you could give me in the height of your arousal you came up with that? a moan i could deal with, even a sneeze, but a stomach rumble?” He began to rub her tummy playfully as its rumble interjected once more- feeling the need to be heard. “In all my years I have NEVER heard that in such an intimate moment.”

She whispered mumbled apologies and began to stroke his hair playfully. burying her toes into the bedding so not to make him cold with them. “How about we take you downstairs now- and get some food inside you before you decide to eat me.” They both giggled, and Ethan pushed himself up from the bed to stand looking at her, still with his pants on, but his firm chest was bare. Anabelle just ached to touch it, to stroke the soft skin, feel it pressed against her.

She clambered up onto hands and knees out of the tangle of bedding and looked at him eagerly until he invited her to leave the bed. She Jumped from the duvet and found herself in his arms in a heartbeat. Locked in his warm embrace she couldn’t think of anywhere in the world she would rather be. Regardless of rain, and cold winds outside and all the problems of the world she was happy. Blissful. The word could fall apart around her and she would not care. But... her stomach had other plans.

Ethan threw her a big t-shirt and a pair of panties to put on- she wasn't usually allowed clothing in the house- but he was feeling in a generous mood. At the moment- the best she could do to please him was to be happy herself, his love of her was so deep today, so deep always that a simple smile on her face would make his day. Quickly she threw on the grey t-shirt and white panties and looked up at him, holding him tight once more. Her nipples poked through the soft material and felt comfort in feeling his muscles press against them with a strange sense of reassurance. A voice telling her he would always be there for her.

He picked her up in his arms, and held her tight still as he escorted her out of the room and down the stairs. They still lived in his small minimalist flat in Dublin- with its open plan living- meaning that he could easily treat her like his little princess some days without walking her into furniture and walls. As much as he wore the trousers in the relationship he was under no illusion she would complain endlessly if he walked her into a book case. He knew she would bitch and moan, and he hated it so much when she did that.

She kissed his neck and shoulders and cheeks as she lay across his arms- with her own wrapped tightly around his chest. Though it was secret to her, the kisses she gave him were still like magic to him. Sending jolts of pleasure through his body. Each and every one made him happy.

At the bottom of the stair he attempted to put the warm bundle of Anabelle onto the floor- but she grumbled and held on even tighter, shifting her weight as he dropped his hands so that her feet were round his hips. She looked at him just in time to catch his mock face of disappointment.

“Are you going to let go, my little Koala?” He asked smiling sweetly

She shook her head back and forward with a cheeky look radiating from her deep blue eyes. Her hair bounced back and forward as she moved, such that Ethan had to work hard to avoid it.

“You sure?” He gently kissed her nose and looked deep into her eyes- his vision blurring from such close proximity. She nuzzled his nose slightly before responding.

“Yesm, the floor is cold.”

He tickled her lightly causing her to squirm and squeal in his grasp “How would you know if the floor is cold. You haven’t been out of bed in almost 12 hours?” She giggled.

“It looks cold” They laughed and teased together as they made their way to the living room- where all the white furniture had been pushed out of the way. Anabelle screeched with joy as she saw the surprise that awaited her on their oak wood floor. A mix of excitement, love and apprehension washed over her as she bounced up and down in his arms, more excited than she could ever imagine being in her life:- but then again that happened a lot.

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 06-01-2011, 07:48 AM   #28
sunny

I really really realllllllly love this story. I can't wait for another update. <3

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=75593
sunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 10:39 AM   #29
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Do not fear another chapter is here....
*Eight*

In the middle of the floor lay a large, green, black and gold tartan picnic blanket. She smiled as she realised which blanket it was- she can still remember sitting on the grass on St Patrick's day in her garden sewing shamrock and horse shoe sequins to the rug- sitting and joking with him and their friends drinking alcohol. It filled her with a wash of happy memories as she tried to look past the blanket to see what else lay on their living room floor.

On the blanket were a number of things. The current most attractive thing to her being the mountains of pillows around the blanket. A variety of colours and shapes scattered across the floor. Gently he set Anabelle down on a big toadstool like pillow, read with big white spots. This time she let him put her down folding her legs beneath her as she came into contact with her lovely pillow- and with one last kiss unwrapping her arms from around his neck. His chuckle was light as he watched her pick up a star shape pillow and cuddle it tightly, trying to nuzzle the 5th point into a position that didn’t risk stabbing herself in the face. She pushed her face gently against the point as Ethan came to sit on another pillow opposite her, and in front of two wicker boxes.

He reached behind himself and picked up two long champagne flutes placing one in front of Anabelle and keeping one on the floor at his feet. Unfortunately they had no champagne- but fanta seemed just as good for them as he pulled the first of the baskets out to the side of them both.
“I promised you a picnic. And I know it isn’t outside or sunny- But I wanted to try my best to get you a picnic. So ta da? I hope you like it.”

A flutter of pure elation washed over Anabelle as she looked at her surprise in pure amazement- So what if it wasn’t in the park in the sunshine, it was still brilliant, he was brilliant. So what if he couldn’t make the sun shine or the rain stop raining- he was still the centre of her universe- and she doubted she would like him as much if he could do all those amazing things.

“Thank you” she whispered, leaning in to kiss him. “Ever so much.”

She sat back on her pillow again and looked at him, watching intently as he began taking things out of the box. Lots of things. Right before her eyes the mounds of food grew and grew, multiplying out from the box. There was everything she could hope for- from sausage rolls and tiny sandwiches, to cupcakes and cookies- all hand made, and hand cooked with such care and attention.

That was what made everything so special in the moment they shared. She was overjoyed at the effort he put into this for her, and everything he ever did for her- it made her feel... special... precious.

“Tuck in, I don’t know how most of it tastes, but I hope you like it. I’m just glad its not all cremated.” That was one thing about Ethan she had learnt very quickly- his food had no middle ground. It could either come out beautiful- or so burnt it looked like it had had an argument with a forest fire and lost.

She giggled slightly and picked up one of his obscurely shaped sausage rolls. Nibbling at the corners she tried to deduce whether or not he had intended to make them the shape they were.

The smell of all his lovely food was intoxicating. They both began to dig in, unable to resist the temptations anymore. Anabelle felt spoilt for choice with all so instead tried a little bit of everything, and then went back for seconds and in some cases thirds- until Ethan stopped and looked at her- pulling a bag of minstrels out of the box, followed by a little white board and a pen.

“How about a challenge?” he asked giggling at her.

She looked at him inquisitively- her eyes bright and wide- looking back at him. Immediately her thoughts set to work as to what he could possibly have in mind. In a short space of time her head began to fill with anticipation, curiosity and excitement.

“I will play too- we can make it a competition.”

Her thoughts became even more jumbled now- what could he possibly have in mind that would that he would join in with. What on earth did he have planned- whatever it was she was about to find out, as he lowered his brows, clasped his hands over hers and looked at her- very much trying not to giggle more himself; he could see the confusion and wonderment across her countenance.

He loved to toy with her mind- not in a way that would damage or intimidate her negatively- but it gave him so much joy to keep her on her toes and see her mind bounce around frantically, and watch the change in her emotions as she contemplated. The human mind was thrilling to him- and its responses just mesmerising.

“Please tell me, Ethan” She mumbled, trying to sound upset- as unconvincing as it was.

“How much do you want to know?” He whispered resting his hands on her bare knees. She tilted her head to look at him again pensively.

“A lot.” She said, after a long pause, placing her hands on his gently. As she looked at him, she saw a gentle sparkle in his eye, a mischievous little twinkle.

“Ok then- here’s the deal- I have the toy box there, we are going to play later, some things you will like, some things you won’t. You can stop the bad things if you accept this challenge.” She nodded following what he was saying. “we are going to try and catch the sweets in our mouth- so i throw you catch, and vice verca.”

“Ok... So what is the deal?” she asked looking at him intently- with a deep and growing curiosity.

“You catch it, you lose a nasty thing, I catch one, and I put one back on. As simple as that.” She nodded and accepted his challenge- she felt confident. She had been a photography and English student at university for three years, before meeting Ethan, throwing sweets at one another had became the main source of entertainment or her and her flatmates during revision, other than going out and drinking- but the drinking was far less productive than revision with chocolate projectiles. This was going to be an interesting game for her to play.

Ethan started by gently throwing one of the sweets to her though as close as she got to it, it just missed, bouncing off her chin and landing in her lap. She giggled and quickly placed the sweet in her mouth before grabbing one for herself to throw to him. This time he missed but as they continued the scores began to tot up on either side. With Ethan getting the first point, but Anabelle quickly cancelling it out.

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 06-01-2011, 11:48 AM   #30
Juno

i love your story so much its soo awesome I get so excited everytime you post a new part
Juno is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anabelle, master, picnic, slave, surprise