Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-04-2011, 01:36 AM   #1
19FemaleMaster
Account Banned

Default Guy Stripped by Girls (Continued)

This is something that happened to me when I was 16. I have been a bit of an exhibitionist ever since I was 13 walking around my backyard naked late at night and even going through the park to see if I could do that and maybe even be seen totally naked by women or girls. I was seen on a couple of occasions but I was far enough away from them to run away. I got bolder each time I went out and as I got older, I would get a huge boner walking around naked and thinking about girls seeing me.

I was walking home from school one day and decided to take the long route through a park. AS I continued to walk, I saw a group of young girls, maybe 13 years old, giggling and jumping around. As I continued my walk and got close to the girls, one of them asked "Dude, can we talk to you for a sec?" I replied, "Sure, no problem." The tallest girl added, "My name is Judy by the way and these are all my friends, Katie, Millicent, Jane, Beth, Sally, and Kim."

I told them my name was Peter and asked what I could do for them. Judy said that they were talking and decided they were going to ask the next guy they saw to strip for them. I laughed and asked why they would ask that. Jane said, "Cuz we never seen a guy strip before!"

To tell the truth, I got a little excited when I heard what they wanted and embarrassed at the same time. I told them that I thought they were a little too young for that and that I was 16. Judy, who seemed to be the leader of the group, said, "That's perfect and you look pretty good."

Since it was June, I was wearing a t shirt, shorts, and sandals. The girls looked really cute with their little shirts and short shorts even though they were young, I actually was excited about this and decided to go for it. I asked them where they wanted me to strip and they said right here in the park. I said that that was dangerous to be doing something like that in broad daylight in a park.

Judy said, "We'll surround you so other people won't see what we're doing." Call me crazy but I after giving it some thought, I decided to do it. They all giggled and squealed with delight jumping up and down.

Beth said, "This is gonna be so cool. How far will you go, with your clothes I mean?" I replied, "Since you're kinda young, how about to my boxers?" A few of them looked disappointed but Judy said, "That's fine. We never seen a guy strip before, even to his boxers!"

The seven girls formed a circle around me and started to chant , "Strip, strip, strip!" I was getting nervous and aroused at the same time and my cock was starting to get hard. This was noticed by the girls and they all pointed and giggled. I decided to go for it and do it as fast as possible to get it over with. I took my shirt off and one of the girls took it. They were impressed with my upper body and oooooed and aaaaaawed.

They kept saying, "This is so cool" and "Wow." Then they started to chant, "Take it off, take it off", giggling like crazy. I said,"Ok, girls, here goes nothing!" and I peeled off my shorts to my feet, leaving me with just my white boxers and sandals on. I stepped out of my shorts and one of the girls grabbed them. They all cheered and jumped up and down.

With all the excitement, I started to feel my dick rising to the occasion, so to speak. They noticed how tented my boxers were and giggled and pointed. I was embarrassed about the boner but I couldn't help it with all these girls around me. Judy then said ,"Why don't you take off the sandals too. It'll look better." and all the girls nodded in agreement. So I bent down and took them off and as I did so, one of them whispered, "He has a nice butt. Wish we could see it all bare naked."

Once again my sandals were scooped up by one of the girls leaving me with just my boxers on. They wanted me to move around a bit so I started to dance like a male stripper would and they went crazy. I was getting so hard at this point that the girls seemed to be shocked by what they were seeing and were whispering to themselves and giggling a lot.

I figured the show was over so I said, "Ok, girls, I hope you liked the strip show and I can take my clothes back now." Judy replied, "C'mon, Peter, just show us your butt at least." "I don't think I can do that. I'm a bit shy about that." I said. After giving it more thought, I decided that I would show them part of it. "Ok, but that's it," I insisted.

I slowly began to peel down my boxers from the back showing them my crack as they all screamed and giggled. I lowered them half way down and waved my butt around to their cat calls and hooting and hollering.

Then they chanted, "All the way, all the way, all the way". So I figured what the hell. I've gone this far. Why not pull them down and show them my full bare ass. I pulled them down all the way from the back but kept my front part of my boxers securely with both hands. They screamed again and made comments about how nice my butt was. They wanted me to walk around inside the circle so all of them could see and I did. A few of them even smacked it and I heard one of them say, "You're a naughty boy, showing us girls your bum like that."

We all laughed and as I was about to pull up my boxers, some of the girls came close to me and started to tickle me under my arms and on my chest. Of course this caused me to move my hands from the waist band of my boxers because of the tickling, asking them to please stop.

At that point, Judy took the opportunity to grab the top of my boxers and pull them down to my feet in a puddle around my ankles, leaving me stark naked in the middle of them. I was shocked at what was happening and thought about what I had gotten myself into with these girls.

Inexplicably, as scared and embarrassed as I was, I couldn't help but be aroused and excited at the same time.

Then I was tripped and pushed down on the ground by a few of the girls and Judy snatched the boxers away from around my ankles. I was lying on my stomach totally bare ass naked with 7 girls laughing and giggling like mad over what they were seeing.

Judy even suggested a spanking and a few of them gave me several slaps on my butt but not too hard. It was more embarrassing than painful. Beth then said, "I wanna see his wiener!" and all the girls yelled their approval.

I was pulled up to my feet and I was held by my arms so they could all get a look at my cock which I must say was at full mast at this point. I probably could have made a break for it but where would I go with no clothes on?

The girls all screamed and cheered when they saw my cock, especially since it was hard and sticking out. I heard comments like, "Can you believe this!? Look at his dick. I can see his balls too! Look how big his cock is!" They all laughed when they heard Beth say that. There I was buck naked in a park in broad daylight surrounded by 7 young girls.

Suddenly another girl riding a bike approached us. She turned out to be Judy's little sister. Quickly Judy grabbed all my clothes and put them in her sister's saddle bags of the bike. Obviously this was all planned out because I noticed at one point Judy using her cell phone as I was taking off my shirt. Judy then said, "Peter, this is my sister, Cindy, she's 11 today! Cindy then joined the circle and was staring at me in awe with her mouth open. "Wow, he's really bare naked. You weren't kidding, sis. But he's covering up his thing. I can't see it!" Of course I was so embarrassed at this point that an even younger girl was seeing me bare ass naked so I was covering up my cock and balls with my hands as best I could and my cock was the hardest it's ever been for some reason.

Was I enjoying this? Part of me was scared and embarrassed to be naked in front of all these girls but another part of me was excited - the front part! Once again the girls grabbed my arms so Cindy could see me from the front. She squealed and jumped up and down and kept saying, "I see his wiener! I see his wiener!" and of course everyone laughed hysterically.

Then Judy said, "Ok, Cindy, you can go now and thanks. Cindy seemed quite disappointed but managed to reply, "That was the bestest birthday gift ever! Thanks, sis."

The writer stopped So I started all over after permission. Suggestions Please.
19FemaleMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to 19FemaleMaster for this post:
Old 01-04-2011, 02:51 AM   #2
glue
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to glue

Im not normally into these type of stories but i thought i would have a read. And i must say its very good, the writing is done well and there is a good storyline

8/10

WATCH OUT FOR A GLUE RATING OUT OF TEN
glue would like to tell everyone reading this to stay
sticky as life is to short to become unstuck

I'm the Simon Cowell of GetDare

Please add me at:

8 Years On Getdare!!!!!!
glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 07:33 AM   #3
19FemaleMaster
Account Banned

THank You for remarks
Old 01-04-2011, 07:48 AM   #4
MoodieSsz
Account Banned

Default :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19FemaleMaster View Post
THank You for remarks
Yeah the story line was nice and the grammar was fine, although more detail about the story and the feelings would of made it even better!
MoodieSsz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 02:18 AM   #5
pm90

Color Wheel

I remember reading the original thread that this was posted in, and was kind of disappointed that it got hijacked by other writers. I'm glad you're trying to start it over, as it certainly had potential.

Thanks!
pm90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 04:02 AM   #6
19FemaleMaster
Account Banned

Default Part 2

THE NEXT PART-------

____________________________________________------------------------

Cindy got on her bike and left. Just then Mannat who was the brightest girl amongst the group reached my cell phone. She took a few pics of mine and made a draft of those pics in my mailbox. She said " If you dont obey us, these pics will reach all your friends. I heard the SMS alert which was from my Mom. Simar read it for me. " Since your vacations are on from today, youre Dad and I are going to France for one month. Hope you will manage with some Cash".

Giggles and Laughters from Girls//

----------------------------------

TO be continued ...Suggestions please
Old 01-05-2011, 05:11 PM   #7
SimpleD

Send a message via MSN to SimpleD Send a message via Yahoo to SimpleD

Whoa, I hope you'll continue this.

I suggest you to make him become their slave.
Doing some kind of things such as humiliation, outdoor dogging, make him doing some tasks, or play some exhibitions games for him.
Make him to wait for the girls naked in the park until the girls carry him to somewhere else.
I also suggest to make him keep on naked until his parents come home, except he'll go to school.

Maybe: drink pee, messy, drink cum, medium pain, oral, blindfold, being masturbated, chili, handjob, naked swimming, hard spanking

Limits: public, family, hard pain, illegal, crossdressing, intense sex intercourse, permanent, blood, poo

YM: [email protected]
MSN: [email protected]
SimpleD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 03:55 AM   #8
2BUsed

Lightbulb If I where him... here's what I would hope for...

Since Cindy was brought in to the show by cell from her sister, why not continue to subject the guy to random display? Have other girls around town put on notice of what's available to see if they choose to have a look. After a few of the girls in town get wise, let him know just what his reputaion is fast becoming. Use that to break his will as this goes on... Later you might make HIM THANK all seven of 'the inner circle girls" for all you have done for HIM...
2BUsed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 05:31 AM   #9
19FemaleMaster
Account Banned

It would be better if the guy is taken to a alone place
Old 01-10-2011, 11:01 AM   #10
2BUsed

Default Pic Power

So, there he is naked and wondering what is going to happen to his clothes. While the phone is set to make him into an instant sexting star, he is shown the screen prompting for the send command and her thumb is hovering over the button. "Guess we own you for a bit more than a day" she tells him, adding "since your parents are gone and all." "You want to show us were we live?" she asks.
Knowing he is had, he looks straight into the one girls eyes and suggests, "give me my clothes for now and I will take you there." She scoffs and slides her finger off the send button and announces "Okay, you get your clothes, but I am keeping your phone for later use."
Question is, since he likes his new found misfortune, he wonders just how far the girls will go with the power they suddenly have. Along the way to his house, he remains silent as the girls make plans as if he is not there. He knows it is best to shut up, even though the conversation excites him.
Old 01-11-2011, 06:16 AM   #11
19FemaleMaster
Account Banned

I like your idea..2Busd....but he can go naked home....
Old 01-12-2011, 04:46 AM   #12
19FemaleMaster
Account Banned

No body likes long parts so We will do things in brief.

Next Part

So, there was I was lying but naked in front of three girls unknowing what would happen next to me and my clothes. The girls know owe him for a few more days now. Simar is busy texting to someone with her phone. Giggling and laughter are on and all the girls are busy thinking what to do with their ToY. Same is the feeling with Me but I know I am the subject. This was my feeling before I saw two of the girls bringing a wooden box with tiers under it. Simar said " Fit yourself inside this. Dont worry, the box has holes above it. You wont die".
Old 01-12-2011, 04:54 AM   #13
19FemaleMaster
Account Banned

Suggestions Please

loves guys with hot ASSes and D*C*S

DO COMMENT ON THIS ONE

This is what I fantasize.
Old 01-15-2011, 04:51 AM   #14
2BUsed

Default in the box...

From the dark the place you find yourself in the box, you listen to the group as if you are a fly on the wall. One female voice stirs in your mind as she explains that in her opinion your balls should be the focus of power.
Just then the box is lifted off of you and you notice the group obviously approves. As matter of factly as her words were spoken, you see her take two steps toward you. She stands over you as you look up at her.
When she begins to take one bare foot back, you know what you will do to appease her.
As you can see her leg begin to reverse direction you feel your body go limp. The width of her foot begins to come down as your legs slightly seperate. You watch her taking you in the worst way. You are gratefull looking up at her as her barefoot lands on perfect target between your legs.
Old 01-15-2011, 10:06 PM   #15
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Default A special wooden box ....

As you settle your naked body inside this special design wooden box, you are position by these girls so you are on your hands and knees with a padded support under your hips and under your chest. Your wrists and ankles are secured with velcro straps while your hips and upper body are held secure by leather belts and buckles. Futhermore, your head is secured pointing forward with your mouth held open by a plastic tube originating from an opening to the outside of the box. Although you can breathe thru this tube, its easier to breathe thru your nose since there are air holes nearby. Once you're secure, you sense your butts cheeks are spread around another short plastic tube originating from the opposite end of the box. Finally, darkness falls on you as a heavy wooden lid is lowered over you and you are secured in the box.

All is quiet until you hear the girls speak as though they are welcoming guests to their special party. You fear the worst as you recognize the entire high school football team has arrived and one of the girls announces that the "volunteer" is ready in the "THE LOVE BOX". Next you hear whoops and hollers as the football players step up to the two holes on either side of the box with their huge cocks throbbing with anticipation of using the available "glory" holes!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk