Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-04-2010, 12:18 PM   #1
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Award Star The Velvet Web

I've yet to write and complete a full getDare story, so here's another attempt. With any luck, this will be seen right through to the end. It isn't going to be the best story on getDare so don't expect it to be fantastic. It's just for a bit of fun and entertainment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HIM & HER

Gabriella Milligan, 17

Dazzling shoulder-length brown hair, sparkling blue eyes, the perfect figure, perky breasts and an ass every guy would accidentally trip over to glimpse. She has a name. Gabriella Milligan. But call her Gaby. I do. It’s easier, and she prefers it. Seventeen years of age and just finishing her first year of college, single and intelligent. Proof that it is actually possible to be good-looking and fit. She had a large group of friends and loved her life. However, she wasn’t afraid of shying away for her own private time. (Not in a rude way!) Gaby was just Gaby and that was that.

Tom Sparks, 17

Tom was Tom and that was that. But a bit more about that. Tom Sparks was also seventeen and attended the same college as Gaby. However, he hadn’t spoken to Gaby once since the college year began. They were just in two different groups of friends and had no need to chat. And there was no time for passing comments as the two had lessons at different sides of the building. Tom was your typical teenager. Except for the fact he didn’t like football and hated drinking. So, really, he wasn’t a typical teenager. But, really, he was. Yeah. I’ll leave you, dear reader, to do whatever you want with that description.

MONDAY MORNING

College was over. School was out. Holidays began. Friday, 25th June. But Gaby worked weekends.

College was over. School was out. Holidays began. Monday, 28th June. 7am. Gaby woke up. Her alarm went off and Lady Gaga blared out of the speaker. Awful music, in my opinion, but she liked it. Just like every other single girl in college liked it. It was trendy and fashionable. Or, as I like to call it, a bandwagon. But I’ll stop rambling and get back on track. Half-way through track two, she rolled over to the edge of her comfortable double bed and failed to stop. She rolled out of bed and hit the floor. Facing the ceiling, eyes wide open, she giggled to herself. Not because she’d just hit her head on the floor, no. That would be weird. She was smiling because she’d had a ... well, a dream she liked. I shall say no more. Okay, fine. It involved a guy. (And because this is a story, you can probably guess which guy it was.)

(Ignore the bit in brackets. That’s a red herring. Her dream was actually about the guy from Twilight. You know the one. The other bandwagon.)

Clambering to her feet, she stretched and pulled the pink knickers from between her cheeks. (Not her face cheeks – why would she wear knickers on her head?) Raring to go for her first day off, she headed to the bathroom for a refreshing shower. Now, I’d go into detail about this beautiful girl showering her naked body but, for health and safety reasons, I can’t. I mean, if I’d walked into her bathroom to write down the happenings, I might’ve been distracted and slipped on the floor. That, and she probably would’ve hit me several times before screaming and phoning the police.

Back in her bedroom some twenty minutes later, she dropped her fluffy white towel and examined herself by the mirror. Everything was in perfect working order and condition (God, I make her sound like some sort of robot), so she pressed on to the wardrobe beside her. The clothes for this sunny Monday consisted of a tight red thong, white socks, a red bra, white t-shirt and a knee-length skirt. She headed back to the mirror and reached out to open her window’s blinds. Perfect. Her bra was just about visible through her t-shirt. She wasn’t a slut or anything – she just liked teasing guys. No harm in that.

Her plan for the day was to chill out, sunbathe and go for a walk, maybe. Nothing much. She just decided she deserved a day of doing fuck-all. Good on her. She was right. She did deserve it.

Monday, 28th June. 7am. Tom’s mobile phone alarm buzzed on his bedside table. He grunted and smacked it on to the floor with his hand and turned over.

Monday, 28th June. 8:30am. Tom’s mobile rang and blurted the Star Wars theme tune at maximum volume. It was his mother, ringing from work purposefully to wake him up. And, because his phone was out of his arm’s reaching-capability range, he slumped out of his cosy quilt and cut her off.

He might’ve been lazy but he was good. He wouldn’t go back to bed and his mum knew that, so she refrained from calling again. His penis brushing his legs, his hair scruffed up to high heaven, his eyes groggily half-open, he shuffled himself to the bathroom for a shower. Being a guy, you’d expect him to beat the girl’s time. But it wasn’t to be. Gaby’s shower lasted twenty minutes. Tom’s lasted thirty. Mind you, Tom decided to wake himself up with an extra addition to his shower routine. But I think that’s best left to your imagination.

Half past nine came around and he was dressed, sorted for the day ahead. He, too, had very few plans. In fact, he didn’t have any plans. He was a last-minute kinda guy who just did whatever happened to come up. The sun belting through his window, he made the conscious decision to take his laptop out into his back garden. He wasn’t a geek or a computer freak, but it was his main source of entertainment. And there was one website, in particular, he wanted to log on to. No, not Facebook.

getDare.
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 12:47 PM   #2
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

I always love how you write, brilliantly and always with added humour, do carry on Sonic.
I quite like it and I'll be reading, though I don't usually read stories.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 12:49 PM   #3
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyBoop View Post
I always love how you write, brilliantly and always with added humour, do carry on Sonic.
I quite like it
Thanks for a great first comment, Bella!

I felt like the narrator butted in too much here so there's less of him later (but he still interrupts every now and again so don't worry if you're a fan of him xD).

I've got more on the way. The way this is gunna work is I'll probably write a new "chapter" every 2-3 days and then wait 2-3 days before posting, allowing me time to keep writing in advance so I'm able to satisfy your needs for a story.

Old 06-04-2010, 01:58 PM   #4
Bubblegum
getDare Sweetheart

hehehe... That was the best thing I have ever read. I want you to write a book. That would be so cool, its like someone is there telling you a story that would be great anyway. I love the narrator, is s/he like you?

I ADOPTED EEVEE
ADOPT A POKEMON HERE!

FOURTEEN|FEMALE|ENGLAND

Bubblegum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 02:02 PM   #5
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubblegum View Post
hehehe... That was the best thing I have ever read. I want you to write a book. That would be so cool, its like someone is there telling you a story that would be great anyway. I love the narrator, is s/he like you?
Thanks for the kind words ^_^

I figured most narrators just do their job and I wanted to add a different edge to my story. So I've made my narrator almost one of the characters. It also works on a metafictional level. Note where he talks about being able to walk into Gaby's bathroom. Depending on how you read and understand the narrator, different people will get different enjoyment out of the story.

In a way, yeah, the narrator is me because I plan to make him subtly sarcastic later on. I like to mock everything and so I'll probably, at some point, mock this very story. Somehow. We'll see how it goes
Old 06-04-2010, 02:58 PM   #6
Star Shadows
Prodigy

I love it, It made me giggle lots.
and the narrator rocks

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 02:59 PM   #7
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Shadows View Post
I love it, It made me giggle lots.
and the narrator rocks
Glad it made you giggle
Old 06-04-2010, 03:09 PM   #8
Cuffed
getDare Sweetheart

I love the start of this story, almost as much as I love you
Continue, if you do not continue I'm pretty sure everyone who comments on this thread will have punishments for you
Wait.. is that a good thing? ERM, no punishing if you don't continue! x

No really... its pro.

No thoughts, only ✨ Depp ✨
Cuffed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 03:10 PM   #9
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuffed View Post
I love the start of this story, almost as much as I love you
Continue, if you do not continue I'm pretty sure everyone who comments on this thread will have punishments for you
Wait.. is that a good thing? ERM, no punishing if you don't continue! x

No really... its pro.
Thankyou. Don't worry. I'll post more within the next few days
Old 06-04-2010, 04:39 PM   #10
thedaring1
Account Banned

Im going to be very honest here so brace yourself.

Ive always hated it when writers describe whats happening in brackets. Which leads to my question, why did I like your story so much!?
I loved your humor you use, its rare I laugh at stories, but I laughed at yours.
So many people make grammer mistakes on here like teh instead of the, but you, made me waste my time looking for grammer errors because there arent any!

Before today, I wouldve easily said I have never read a perfect story on here in my 2 years. But, dammit, because of you, soon I wont be able to say that.

So, all I can say is, Thanks for writing this story.
Anyone may controll my bladder, however they would like just pm me!
thedaring1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 04:45 PM   #11
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedaring1 View Post
Im going to be very honest here so brace yourself.

Ive always hated it when writers describe whats happening in brackets. Which leads to my question, why did I like your story so much!?
I loved your humor you use, its rare I laugh at stories, but I laughed at yours.
So many people make grammer mistakes on here like teh instead of the, but you, made me waste my time looking for grammer errors because there arent any!

Before today, I wouldve easily said I have never read a perfect story on here in my 2 years. But, dammit, because of you, soon I wont be able to say that.

So, all I can say is, Thanks for writing this story.
Brackets is my style. I love it. I love adding in extra details just for the lulz. Part of my narrative voice ^_^

Really happy now I've read your comment too. I'm so glad you (and others) are enjoying this and I hope you continue to
Old 06-06-2010, 02:08 AM   #12
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Default #3

WHEN GIRLS GOSSIP

Gaby wasn’t a gossip, but her friend Kate was. And, conveniently for this narrative, she was on Facebook at the same time as Gaby on this Monday morning. Also conveniently for this narrative, she was a member of getDare just like Tom. In fact, she’d been on the site a lot longer than Tom had been, he having only joined up two months ago. For the last month, Kate had been talking to Tom through the getDare forum and had started daring him. Kate, too, was 17 but attended a different college to Gaby and Tom. Tom suspected nothing. He knew nothing of Kate, only having access to her age and username, “MistressK”.

Kate wasn’t a mistress, by the way. She just liked that title and went with it and, besides, it automatically gave her some power over guys which was fun.

Tom logged on and viewed his thread.

“17/M seeking dares to cure boredom” – four stars, two replies. One was Kate and the other was a freakshow, “WedgiePoop”. He ignored that one. I’m not even gunna say what his dare was. Ugh. Anyway. Kate’s dare was thus:

I dare you to go for a walk in a nearby woodland. Five minutes in, stop and strip completely naked. Leave your clothes in a white carrier bag and walk onwards for five minutes. Then, head back and re-dress before heading home for more dares.

Simple.

However, behind this simple dare was a trap. Kate had planned this. She knew today would be the day she’d get Gaby and Tom together. But not as boyfriend and girlfriend, oh no. A twinkle in her eye, Kate logged into Facebook at 8am. Tom was still in bed at this point, but Gaby was awake and sorted. The two began chatting. However, not knowing when Tom would be performing his dare, Kate took no time at all to start at the beginning and she began revealing her plan to Gaby. Gaby, having seen Tom a few times across the college refectory, knew he was alright-looking and laughed at her friend’s little revelation.

“But how do you know which woodland he’ll go to?”
“Come on Gabz, he’s lazy. He’ll go to the one by Green Grass Park coz it’s nearest!!”
“You’ve got this all worked out, haven’t you?”
“I have and dya know what i didnt think youd believe me but you havent questioned it yet..”
“Wasn’t going to.”
“So are ya gunna go down there, see if you can spot him?”
“If I do though, what next?”
“Gab, use your imagination. I have to go tho bcoz im at work in ten, text me what happens x”

And before Gaby could respond, Kate logged out.

Gaby just stared at her screen in awe. She didn’t know what to say, what to think, how to react. She glanced at the clock to her right. Half past eight. She hadn’t a clue, but Tom was headed down to Green Grass Park at half nine. She had an hour in which she’d decide what to do. If anything. It all sounded mad, but she trusted her best friend and she knew this was something Kate would be capable of. The idea did a few laps of her mind before settling down and reaching a decision. As the clock hit 8:43am, she slipped into her shoes and flew out of the door. She still had no plan and still half-wondered whether all this was real or a crazy story, but she headed out with the hopes of catching a half-decent guy getting naked.
Old 06-07-2010, 11:14 AM   #13
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Default #4

CALCULATING THE PLAN

9:15am. The sun had hidden itself behind the clouds, allowing for a gentle breeze to sweep the park’s playground. A smile on her face, her hair brushing her face as she ran past the swings, she focused her route to the wooded area of the park. It was rather secluded and covered in with the fully-bloomed trees and plants all around. She looked around in search of a suitable spying spot, a place in which she’d be able to hold a view of the complete woodland area.

But what to do? Merely watch and observe? Have a giggle? Take a photo? No. How about robbing his clothes? Thinking back, she worked out Kate’s intentions. The dare would involve Tom walking away from his clothes for a few minutes and this was her chance. Not having any idea why, she decided that was it. She was going to steal his clothes and head back to a small hiding place. Lodging herself between two bushes and lowering a tree branch above her head, she peered out and waited.

There was no knowledge of whether Tom would even turn up. For all she and Kate knew, he’d do this dare tomorrow and render this entire narrative build-up useless. Luckily, though, he appeared in the gateway to the park a few minutes later.

She took a moment to notice him but, once she fixed upon him, her eyes never diverted. He looked slightly suspicious, dubious, turning around every other second to check his privacy. This was his second outdoor dare but his first beyond the boundaries of his safe back garden. Once he was happy he was alone, he sat on a fallen tree branch and kicked his trainers off.

Gaby stared in amazement. The first day of her summer holiday and she was suddenly spying on a guy stripping off in the middle of a park. If she’d had a touch more room, there’s no doubt her hand would’ve gone for a wander downstairs somewhere. Instead, her hand merely reached inside her bra and pulled out her phone. Millions of thoughts swirled her mind and she just went where the moment took her.

The boy slid his jeans to the ground and released his ankles, rolling his pants up into a small ball. Next, his t-shirt rose from his chest and rested with his jeans. Tom was half-naked, his only protection being his boxers. Gaby kicked and a few leaves rustled. Suddenly, Tom froze and stared, wide-eyed, all around. Two or three extremely long minutes passed before Tom gave himself the all-clear and continued. He wasn’t one to chicken out of dares. Turning around so his backside was facing Gaby, he slowly edged his undies to his knees and then to his ankles. Gaby blushed. She was also shocked for a moment, asking herself whether she ought to be spying or not. But then, he didn’t suspect a thing so there was no harm done. However, her morals didn’t stop her from pressing the camera button on her phone and snapping a cheeky shot (pun intended).

Bending over further to grab his boxers, Gaby caught a glimpse of what she saw to be his balls. Without thinking, she happily licked her bottom lip. She also noticed her downstairs bathroom leaking slightly as she grew ever more excited. The plan was set, the boy was naked and the waiting had paid off. Watching and planning her moves carefully as Tom set off on his little walk deeper into the woodland, Gaby made her move and crept to the white bag a few metres in front of her. For a moment, she wondered whether she should do this or back out, but the devil within her took hold and she snatched the bag.
Old 06-07-2010, 03:20 PM   #14
Platypus
getDare Sweetheart

i love the narration. keep up the good work.

will do: most things not in limits

limits/dislikes: urine/feces, family, public, pain, pics, messy

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...926#post272926

Ask me anything! I have limits but I'm willing to push them for the sake of a thrill. If you have a dare that isn't in my limits but not in my likes, keep it mild and I will most likely do it.

Platypus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 04:24 AM   #15
Anita Black

I read your story. However I prefer not to comment.
Anita Black is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, dirty, innocent, kinky, story