Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > The Authors' Cafe

View Poll Results: Who / What should the secondary character be?
Stranger - Male 7 17.95%
Friend - Male 10 25.64%
Male Class/workmate ( not friend ) 10 25.64%
Step-Brother 13 33.33%
Brother 14 35.90%
Stranger - Female 9 23.08%
Friend - Female 7 17.95%
Female Class/workmate ( not friend ) 15 38.46%
Step-Sister 10 25.64%
Sister 9 23.08%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-24-2017, 02:57 PM   #1
moretech

Default Next Story Second Poll

Hi people, as mentioned in http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...41#post2798041 I want some input on what the next story should be about, as the first poll looks like it might end up becoming a female main character, here is the next question.

The secondary character, who / what should it be? ( This will be the character that gets the main character to do things )

Last edited by moretech; 05-26-2017 at 04:11 PM. Reason: Adding info
moretech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 11:46 AM   #2
SlaveMasterAllMost
Account Banned

Smile Write out Slave time

Hello, one thing I think you should do is "act" out the slave times of GRE. What I mean is that you tell the story from the perspective of the slaves after the truth or dare game has ended. I think it would be quite good to read, but if you decide to write another story I would love to help by giving advice / suggestions. I really enjoy your writing style and I hope you continue writing many stories in the future.
SlaveMasterAllMost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 01:41 PM   #3
moretech

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlaveMasterAllMost View Post
Hello, one thing I think you should do is "act" out the slave times of GRE. What I mean is that you tell the story from the perspective of the slaves after the truth or dare game has ended. I think it would be quite good to read, but if you decide to write another story I would love to help by giving advice / suggestions. I really enjoy your writing style and I hope you continue writing many stories in the future.
the parts after is already in my first story, in my document that I have on my side it is 200+ pages long, each post that I do is about 1.5 pages from my document. ( currently have 55 out of 234 pages posted )

So yes, I still have a lot to post and the story that I will make will be with new characters

Last edited by moretech; 05-25-2017 at 01:44 PM.
moretech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 02:15 PM   #4
SlaveMasterAllMost
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by moretech View Post
the parts after is already in my first story, in my document that I have on my side it is 200+ pages long, each post that I do is about 1.5 pages from my document. ( currently have 55 out of 234 pages posted )

So yes, I still have a lot to post and the story that I will make will be with new characters
Alright nice, I'm eagerly waiting for more parts and I really wish you would post more than one part per day since the story is so good and so long. But maybe it will be even better knowing I'll have to wait for the next part. The next story will surely be as good if you continue like GRE.
SlaveMasterAllMost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 05:40 PM   #5
moretech

So with the poll now being closed, the result is as listed above, a female classmate that is not a friend.

Advertisements
Kink Talk