Old 10-16-2016, 01:30 PM   #1
djsnila28

Default new roleplay story

(I have started a role playing story and anyone can join in.)

Thirty six year old guy with brown and hazel eyes named David is with eighteen year old girl with honey blond hair and sparkling blue eyes her name is Honeysuckle. they are walk on a street in there town that had never walk on unit now. As they are walking up street they see a big five floor house at the end of the street with a porch that goes the whole ways around it. They had just reach the porch the saw a sign above the door that reads Dare House big red letters they saw another sign the window that reads " before you end this house you must remove everything you are wearing from your body put them in the box below.

David looks at Honeysuckle asks "Would you like to do that?" Honeysuckle says "Sure lets do that for I would like to see what is inside that house. David says "OK then lets do what the sign says," David take off his greens shorts sleeve T-shirt then put it in the box he then take of his black sneakers and white socks put them in the box. he then take off his dark gray bag pants and then his boxer put them in the box he is stand on the porch naked and waiting Honeysuckle to do it now.

Honeysuckle remove her pink tank top then her white bra puts them in them the box. she then removes white sneakers and white socks puts them in the box she then removes her jeans and white panties puts them in the box. she looks at David and see that he is naked too they then walk to the door where they notice that there is no door to the door. Honeysuckle says "Let go back and get are clothes from the box since we can't go inside anyways."

They walk back to where the box was, but want they get there they notice that the box was gone. Honeysuckle yells " It's the middle of October and we are naked on this porch what are we going to do for we can't stay here forever like this and I don't want to walk home naked!" David says "There not much we can do it is either we stay here on this porch or we walk back down street naked."

Last edited by djsnila28; 10-16-2016 at 04:01 PM.
djsnila28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2017, 10:00 PM   #2
djsnila28

As They were standing on the porch still still wondering if the should walk back down the the street naked. When they notice any envelope on the table that they didn't see before, Honeysuckle pick up the evnvelope off the table tore it open took out the piece of paper and read it out for David to hear " Walk back down the street until you come too a red gate go through the gate and on the other side of the gate you will see two box one blue and one red y. You both have to pick a box and wear what ever is inside. your next instruction will come too after you put the stuff." David said " it look like we have to walk back down the street naked now." Honeysuckle just nods her head.

They leave the porch walk back down the street looking for the red gate. Three minutes later they find the red gate and then walk through it. On the side they see a blue box and red box. David looks at Honeysuckle and asks "What box do you want?" Honeysuck says "I will take the blue box since blue is my favorite color." David said "OK they means I get the red box"

Honeysuckle walks over to the blue box and David walk over to the red box they open their boxes up and they are shock at what they fine inside them.

Last edited by djsnila28; 08-27-2017 at 10:16 PM.
Old 06-21-2019, 11:00 PM   #3
djsnila28

Inside the red box Honeysuckle see a small vibrator and two clothes pins and a note. she reads the note attach the clothes pins to nipples and turn the vibrator on if you are a female put it in you vagina if you are male put it up you butt hole. Honeyshuckle attached the clothes pins to her nipples she then turn on the virbrator put in her vagina.

Inside the blue box David see a Hello kitty two piece bathing suit and a note. He reads the note put this. David put the hello kitty two piece bathing suit very tight on on him top of his penis is sticking out

Honeysuckle looks at David and asked "What ahh do ahh we ahh do ahh now ahhh?" David says " I don"t know." a note fall for the tree and land in front of David he reads the note out loud walk down to the creek.

Honeysuckle says "Oh ahh this ahh is ahh going ahh to ahh ahh be ahh ahh ahh great." they down the street to the creek where Honeysuckle her body start shaking starts moan more "ahhh ahh ahhh ahh." she can feel the juice from her pussy runs down her legs.

David is get turn on by the sight of Honeysuckle he then starts masturbating as he stares at Honeysuckle.

Last edited by djsnila28; 06-21-2019 at 11:03 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk