Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-11-2015, 08:00 AM   #16
seekerofsoulz95

Default Part 2c

Elissa unbuttoned her white school shirt and took it off. She then neatly folded it. She then bent down, and put it on the floor. Adjusting her bra straps, she considered her position: she was offstage with her baby blue bra in plain sight. If someone saw her now… Her phone buzzed as if the sender knew exactly when she took off the shirt.

Go downstairs. Seek safety underground.

Downstairs meant the Green Room, and the actors’ changing rooms. Elissa figured she probably would feel safer further away from the stage. She walked over to the stairs, and just as she gripped the handrail, another text came.

Are you feeling brave? If you are, lose the skirt at the top of the stairs. If not, lose it at the bottom.

“Shit.” This would be a bit harder. She started to reach for the button on the side of her skirt, but paused. To be just wearing underwear. At school. Where strangers could spot her. This was different when she did it at home. She was in control then. As logic almost took over, she felt a little tingle between her legs, and knew this was getting her aroused. This was what she wanted in life, some excitement, even if it meant forsaking her common sense for a little bit.

Whether she did it here or down the stairs was a much of a difference really. She went for the button quickly, and, suddenly feeling ashamed, slowly bent over and slid the skirt down, cautiously looking around.

Still no one there.

She whipped it over her feet and left it at the top of the stairs. She hurried down the stairs, heels clicking all the way. She got to the bottom, into the Green Room, and slammed the door behind her, exhaling loudly.

Door slammed: No one is going to see you. Take your bra off and throw it out the door.

This was all going too fast. Elissa didn’t know whether she wanted to go this far. All she knew was that she enjoyed the rush and the adrenaline pumping through her body. Was that adrenaline or something else?

She leant against the door and thought about it, playing her own Devil’s Advocate. She would be just wearing panties. She thanked whatever spirits were out there for choosing not to wear her black thong today. Just Panties. But. But no one would see.

She would be completely topless, just like being in her room. She was still hidden away even though she was exposed. The doors were like the curtains in her room. Sure, getting naked at school was kind of slutty, but it was turning her on. Before she allowed logic and sensibility to rule, she let the passion in between her legs take the reins.

She reached round, unhooked her bra, and slid it off her arms. Holding her bra gingerly in one hand and her breasts in the other, she eased the door open, and threw the bra out into the stairwell. The door slammed shut again.

“Sweet Jesus, what am I doing?” She realised she was pretty much naked, on school property. None of her clothes were even in sight. She abandoned holding her boobs to cover her face in her hands. The adrenaline or whatever hormone that was flowing through her was exhilarating. She stopped covering her face and looked at herself in the mirror. Her boobs hung there, her nipples hardened at the erotic excitement she was experiencing.

Elissa was not ashamed of her body. She had fantastic boobs. Her girlfriends had admitted once that they were envious of her breasts. She had cute and firm butt. Her skin was a little tan and her body was well toned because of her daily runs and routine exercises. But actually being exposed to someone was still horrifying to her. Most of her boyfriends had never even seen her boobs or any other part of her naked body because she forced them to turn off the lights when having sex. Being naked in front of someone terrified her. It was like having every mask stripped away from her, going past her pretense of nonchalance and exposing her dirtier and craving self.

Yes, this was getting tricky. One more article of clothing and that was it.
seekerofsoulz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 07:36 AM   #17
seekerofsoulz95

Elissa unbuttoned her white school shirt and took it off. She then neatly folded it. She then bent down, and put it on the floor. Adjusting her bra straps, she considered her position: she was offstage with her baby blue bra in plain sight. If someone saw her now… Her phone buzzed as if the sender knew exactly when she took off the shirt.

Go downstairs. Seek safety underground.

Downstairs meant the Green Room, and the actors’ changing rooms. Elissa figured she probably would feel safer further away from the stage. She walked over to the stairs, and just as she gripped the handrail, another text came.

Are you feeling brave? If you are, lose the skirt at the top of the stairs. If not, lose it at the bottom.

“Shit.” This would be a bit harder. She started to reach for the button on the side of her skirt, but paused. To be just wearing underwear. At school. Where strangers could spot her. This was different when she did it at home. She was in control then. As logic almost took over, she felt a little tingle between her legs, and knew this was getting her aroused. This was what she wanted in life, some excitement, even if it meant forsaking her common sense for a little bit.

Whether she did it here or down the stairs was a much of a difference really. She went for the button quickly, and, suddenly feeling ashamed, slowly bent over and slid the skirt down, cautiously looking around.

Still no one there.

She whipped it over her feet and left it at the top of the stairs. She hurried down the stairs, heels clicking all the way. She got to the bottom, into the Green Room, and slammed the door behind her, exhaling loudly.

Door slammed: No one is going to see you. Take your bra off and throw it out the door.

This was all going too fast. Elissa didn’t know whether she wanted to go this far. All she knew was that she enjoyed the rush and the adrenaline pumping through her body. Was that adrenaline or something else?

She leant against the door and thought about it, playing her own Devil’s Advocate. She would be just wearing panties. She thanked whatever spirits were out there for choosing not to wear her black thong today. Just Panties. But. But no one would see.

She would be completely topless, just like being in her room. She was still hidden away even though she was exposed. The doors were like the curtains in her room. Sure, getting naked at school was kind of slutty, but it was turning her on. Before she allowed logic and sensibility to rule, she let the passion in between her legs take the reins.

She reached round, unhooked her bra, and slid it off her arms. Holding her bra gingerly in one hand and her breasts in the other, she eased the door open, and threw the bra out into the stairwell. The door slammed shut again.

“Sweet Jesus, what am I doing?” She realised she was pretty much naked, on school property. None of her clothes were even in sight. She abandoned holding her boobs to cover her face in her hands. The adrenaline or whatever hormone that was flowing through her was exhilarating. She stopped covering her face and looked at herself in the mirror. Her boobs hung there, her nipples hardened at the erotic excitement she was experiencing.

Elissa was not ashamed of her body. She had fantastic boobs. Her girlfriends had admitted once that they were envious of her breasts. She had cute and firm butt. Her skin was a little tan and her body was well toned because of her daily runs and routine exercises. But actually being exposed to someone was still horrifying to her. Most of her boyfriends had never even seen her boobs or any other part of her naked body because she forced them to turn off the lights when having sex. Being naked in front of someone terrified her. It was like having every mask stripped away from her, going past her pretense of nonchalance and exposing her dirtier and craving self.

Yes, this was getting tricky. One more article of clothing and that was it.

One last one: panties off and leave on the handle of the door. You can hide in the change rooms. They have locks on the doors.

This was it. This was where it all ended. She’d just have the shoes. Without thinking further, she slid the cotton fabric over her backside and down her thighs, exposing her crotch to the empty room. She then carefully stepped out of them. For the first time, she realized how wet she actually was. She looked at the panties and saw the wet spot. The next text shocked her, almost causing her to drop the panties.

Don’t stop to think about it. You’re naked.

She didn’t need reminding, she hung the panties down on the handle and bolted, heels clicking and boobs jiggling, into the change room. Another door shut. Elissa locked it, and was sealed off from trouble. Sealed off from any way of exposure. She was breathing deeply, nervous in one way, and even more excited in another. She let her left hand slowly reach her crotch as she covered her breasts.

Sit down. Let me tell you something.

Alright the weekend is over for my timezone and ill probably only be able to post next week. Here is a final part before the break for those of you still reading
Old 04-14-2015, 05:49 PM   #18
Desril

Can't wait for you to continue (been busy myself, first time I've had a chance to read the new parts since my last post!)
Desril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 02:21 AM   #19
seekerofsoulz95

Default The next part :)

Sit down. Let me tell you something.

“Oh God” she thought. She sat down on a crappy plastic chair, and reached down to find herself. The increasing moistness between her legs did not help her in thinking rationally, instead it encouraged further probing of her crotch.

You do realize that you’re on school property?

“I am, I am,” thought Elissa, her breathing become heavier. “If someone found me… If I lost my clothes and had to make my way back naked…”

Your clothes are scattered around the theatre. Anyone could pick them up and dispose of them…

Upon reading this, she started working herself faster and faster.

Leaving you naked.

The reality of the situation only increased her arousal. That she was so vulnerable. So dependent on whoever it was that was in control.

A whimper escaped her lips.

Elissa’s phone buzzed.

Her breathing gradually slowed. She leant back, feeling drained. Now the moment had passed, Elissa felt even worse than before about her predicament. She was naked in school. What if the person did not give her clothes back. Was that orgasm, no matter the intensity of it, really worth being the laughing stock throughout the whole Eastville High?

You can go and pick up your clothes now.

Elissa let out a very audible sigh. She opened the door slightly, and looked over to the handle where she’d left her underwear. It wasn’t there. She adopted a doubled-over, covering-as-much-as-possible position, and crept out. There was a piece of paper on the floor right outside of the door.

Your clothes are in the box on stage. Have a happy rest of the day.

Elissa swore.
Old 04-19-2015, 03:35 AM   #20
seekerofsoulz95

Default The next part :)

I am seated very comfortably in the lighting booth at the back of the hall, watching the stage. It had been designed to be out of the way, and unnoticeable. No wonder she hadn’t thought about it when she was looking for it.

Setting up a spotlight had been no trouble at all. God knows how many lights I had to sort out for the school production. Finding those shoes from the costume room had been a piece of cake. Of course, this plan was not cheap, I’d had to buy a new SIM card, and plenty of cameras but the whole plot was worth it for what was about to come. I loved the planning and the organization that had been required; the precise locations of the cameras to capture Elissa’s reactions and embarrassment as she methodically stripped off one piece of clothing, one after the other. This was worth it. My days of boredom were gone. This girl is mine.

Right on cue, I see a young girl peer out from behind the curtain. I know how much Elissa hates spotlights.

She looks around, but I know she won’t see me. I sit up, hoping to get a good view of her boobs, or at least her posterior. She slowly moves out, before breaking into a sprint, her beautiful breasts jiggling once more, She quickly picks up the box in the middle of the stage and makes a dead dash back to the safety of the curtain. As she runs back, I get a glimpse of her cute bum bouncing up and down. She’s going to have a surprise when she opens that box.

I turn the spotlight off. Now that was a way to break the boredom. I pick up my phone, my keys to the lighting booth, and Elissa’s panties. She’ll have to beg to get those back.

I leave the lighting booth, closing the door behind me.

*** End of part 2***

Finally, part 2 is done! Now I have to start creating plot points again haha. Hope u enjoyed my version of Elissa Statten Pt2. Coming up with the new parts right away (okay not right away)
Comments and suggestions always appreciated. Helps writers keep going you know, as desperate as it sounds haha.

Check out the original author's story:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=16509
Old 04-19-2015, 08:58 AM   #21
seekerofsoulz95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desril View Post
Can't wait for you to continue (been busy myself, first time I've had a chance to read the new parts since my last post!)
Thanks for the consistent reading. It is encouraging. Hope this is as enjoyable for you as it is for me.
Old 04-20-2015, 05:57 AM   #22
seekerofsoulz95

Default Event that happened at home

So… recently there was this gathering in my house. and a bunch of young adults, like 20 to 25ish (?) came over. And I was like in my room watching some show. I needed to pee so I went over to the toilet and opened the door (I mean it was my house, not my nature to knock). To my surprise, I saw this girl whose back was facing me. Her shorts and panties were around her ankles and she was like taking some toilet paper from the roll. WHOA saw like her ass, but nothing else. I apologized and she apologized and I closed the door quickly. Thinking back, she acted really cool about it. She didn't shout or scream, just apologized. If it were me, I probably would have screamed or something. Maybe she wanted it to happen :O nah not possible haha. She's like at my house right now. Must be so awkward for her haha. Just sharing this. Maybe ill add it as a part haha
Old 04-22-2015, 05:01 AM   #23
seekerofsoulz95

Default The start of part 3.

Elissa was bored. She trudged back school once more, repeating the same drills, pretending to be happy. School was not fun. The syllabus was slow and the education sloppy. She had been eligible for one of the better high schools in the country but decided to stick to a modest one because most of her friends were coming to this school. Choosing your school based on where your friends wanted to go was not smart. The teachers were distracted, the syllabus was there for the sake of being there, and the facilities were shitty. The school library had not even been updated in the last few years. Nothing but her drama club was remotely close to interesting in her school. Until now.

That experience was something different. Something better even when compared to what happened with her neighbor not too long ago. It was different being controlled by both her arousal and the external voice. Relinquishing the control to an unknown person was something otherworldly.

Elissa had gone home without her panties that day. She had to desperately squeeze her legs together to make sure no one noticed she was going commando under the short skirt of hers. Why did she have to alter her skirt so that it went high above the knees? Every slight breeze caused her heart to skip a beat and made her crotch moisten. Though entangled in this intricate situation for the rest of the day, she was determined not to ask for her panties back. A certain amount of pride and confusion was involved.

It was a very long day for Elissa though. It was hard to consciously ensure that her legs were tightly closed so that no one could see her private areas. There was a period of time where she drifted off during Chemistry and left her legs. Only when her teacher instructed the class to start the experiment did she realize her legs were wide open, ready for anyone sitting in front to see her pussy. All they had to do was look back. Hopefully, no one noticed while she was daydreaming.

She hoped that the unknown person wasn’t some pervert that creeped (that’s not a real word) over her Instagram or Facebook accounts. Out of her curiosity and the need to know who was behind this, she desperately searched her phone and asked her friends if they knew the unknown number. It was, however, to no avail.

The person remained a mystery and as day passed after day without the unknown messenger texting her, she yearned more and more for contact.

That brings us back to where we were: Elissa was bored. She was seated in the classroom. Her math teacher was talking about trigonometry, simple sine rules and cosine rules that she had already figured out by reading the textbooks. She had degraded to point where she found entertainment through spinning her pencil. The pencil was still spining in a circular motion in between her index and middle fingers when her phone buzzed.

She dropped her pen.

Thanks for the support guys!
Old 04-25-2015, 06:23 AM   #24
seekerofsoulz95

Default The next part

Elissa immediately drew her phone from her skirt’s pocket and unlocked her phone.

Bored?

The message that Elissa had been waiting for was finally here.

Yes, I am terribly bored, Elissa thought, but decided not to look too desperate.

“Maybe?” She replied.

The reply was slow. She kept checking her phone every few seconds only to see her wallpaper again and again.

Then the reply came.

Loose the panties. It will make time past faster. Make an excuse to go to the toilet. Go to the Ideas Walkway and take your panties off there. Everyone is having lessons now. Nobody will be out there watching.

Elissa gulped at the dare. It was simple. Her skirt allowed the quick removal of her panties. It was risk free. Everyone was in class right now and the school did not have enough funding to have security cameras installed in the hallways.

Elissa raised her hand.

Elissa closed the classroom door behind her. She looked around for people in the hallway. No one was in sight. Slowly, she walked towards the Ideas Walkway, a section of the school that was more secluded. When she reached, she check for any sign of life. Once. Twice. Again. Assured that there was no one around, she carefully shifted her hands under her skirt and reached for the waistband of her panties.

For a moment, she could only hear the thudding of her heartbeat, as she stood alone in the walkway. The position of where her hands were pulled her skirt up, allowing her panties to be seen on her two sides. Elissa stood there frozen for a moment, still deciding whether or not to complete the dare. In doing so, she did not realize that she was flashing the sides of her light pink bikini panties.

She had done this before. She had stripped completely naked in school grounds already. This was mere child’s play compared to what happened in the theatre.

“But this is different isn’t it?” he rational part of Elissa’s mind debated. This was different because anyone could walk out of the classrooms for a toilet break and catch her with her cute little panties around her ankles.

Why did I wear my pink panties today, what if he takes it once more? (She had come to the conclusion that it had to be a he and started to suspect it was her neighbor who was enrolled in the same school as her).

“This rate and I’ll run out of panties to wear,” Elissa muttered to no one in particular.

There was a very low chance of getting caught as the walkway was secluded, but it still scared her. She mentally debated it further in her mind for a moment before deciding to proceed with the task. She had to do this quickly. In one swift movement, she slid the cotton panties down both legs and was in the middle of raising her legs to remove the panties when she heard a dreaded voice ring through the silent hallway.

“Young lady, what do you think you are doing?” the woman echoed across the hallways. Elissa quickly removed herself of the panties and balled it up in her fists. The moist patch of her underwear was keenly felt in Elissa’s palms. Elissa slowly turned to face the teacher she so very much hated: Ms. Kristy Carlyle.
Old 05-01-2015, 07:59 AM   #25
seekerofsoulz95

Default Enjoy

It had been a bad day for Kristy. The Head of her Department had just grilled her for being unable to produce results in the classes she taught. The students were stupid. That was why, but she couldn’t exactly say that in front of her superiors right? Now she had found the perfect target to vent her anger on. Perfect little Elissa. The pretty and popular one. She had good grades and was the daze of the school. Kristy had seen many a boy ask her out. She had been jealous of Elissa since she stepped into this shitty school. True, Kristy wasn’t exactly a student so there was no comparison, but she never was that high school prom queen type. It wasn’t that she was ugly, but rather she did not have that attention that she wanted, and Elissa was getting it.

But now, oh ho. Now how the tables have turned. Now it was time to have some fun.

“No need to hide your underwear. I saw what you were doing with it you dirty little girl. I never liked you and your nonchalant attitude,” Kristy snarled, “always thinking that you are better than everyone else eh? Let me tell you that you are just a dirty little slut. Oh, the trouble you will get for this.”

Elissa’s face visibly changed colors as she realized the teacher’s ill intent. This act of indecency would probably not draw a lot of punishments, but Kristy knew it would ruin this girl’s reputation. The whole school would know about this incident. She would be known as the school’s slut. Kristy was enjoying this. She had control over this girl now, unless she wanted to be exposed for her dirty little deed.

“So why are you taking off your panties in the public space, Elissa?” Kristy smirked, knowing from Elissa’s face that she was now in control. Kristy closed the space between the student and her. She let a finger slowly slide from Elissa’s thighs to her crotch. Kristy smiled as she realized how horny this girl was. She slowly let her finger enter the young student as she enjoyed the humiliation and the embarrassment that was apparent on Elissa’s face.

“My, my, you are one wet girl. What do you think will happen if the school knew about this?” Kristy taunted.
Old 05-01-2015, 12:03 PM   #26
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekerofsoulz95 View Post
It had been a bad day for Kristy. The Head of her Department had just grilled her for being unable to produce results in the classes she taught. The students were stupid. That was why, but she couldn’t exactly say that in front of her superiors right? Now she had found the perfect target to vent her anger on. Perfect little Elissa. The pretty and popular one. She had good grades and was the daze of the school. Kristy had seen many a boy ask her out. She had been jealous of Elissa since she stepped into this shitty school. True, Kristy wasn’t exactly a student so there was no comparison, but she never was that high school prom queen type. It wasn’t that she was ugly, but rather she did not have that attention that she wanted, and Elissa was getting it.

But now, oh ho. Now how the tables have turned. Now it was time to have some fun.

“No need to hide your underwear. I saw what you were doing with it you dirty little girl. I never liked you and your nonchalant attitude,” Kristy snarled, “always thinking that you are better than everyone else eh? Let me tell you that you are just a dirty little slut. Oh, the trouble you will get for this.”

Elissa’s face visibly changed colors as she realized the teacher’s ill intent. This act of indecency would probably not draw a lot of punishments, but Kristy knew it would ruin this girl’s reputation. The whole school would know about this incident. She would be known as the school’s slut. Kristy was enjoying this. She had control over this girl now, unless she wanted to be exposed for her dirty little deed.

“So why are you taking off your panties in the public space, Elissa?” Kristy smirked, knowing from Elissa’s face that she was now in control. Kristy closed the space between the student and her. She let a finger slowly slide from Elissa’s thighs to her crotch. Kristy smiled as she realized how horny this girl was. She slowly let her finger enter the young student as she enjoyed the humiliation and the embarrassment that was apparent on Elissa’s face.

“My, my, you are one wet girl. What do you think will happen if the school knew about this?” Kristy taunted.
Please, I beg you continue this story is making me sooooo horny.
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 12:04 AM   #27
seekerofsoulz95

Default The next part

“Shit,” I cursed. Things definitely not had gone to plan. What Ms. Carlyle did was kind of hot. But it was definitely not part of the plan. There was not supposed to be anyone in the hallway. Prior to this, I mounted fake signs to say that this walkway was under construction, but Ms Kristy must have ignored them. I had to do something, Elissa would get into trouble and my source of entertainment would be gone. Besides, I was developing feelings for Elissa.

Kristy had some dirt on Elissa, so I had to find dirt that was grimier and stinkier (not a real word) than what Kristy had. Time to go back to the computers.

I dashed back to my laptop and quickly found Ms Kristy’s email account using the school website. Wuick history about me, I was extremely proficient in computer systems, having found a liking to using computers at a young age. My father worked as a programmer and he exposed me to the interesting world of technology. Before the age of 14, I had already found out how to hack into school report systems and change my grades. Now at the age of eighteen, hacking to an email of a school teacher was like peanuts.

Flexing my fingers, I realized I have not done anything in urgency in quite a while. Everything was planned and organized in my life. Things never really went out of control. The fact that something had not gone to plan excited me. I realized that this was part of the entertainment Elissa was providing me. I ran one of my homemade software programs to hack into her email account and in seconds… Wala!

A piece of advice: Never keep your personal photos out of your email. Just don’t.

It had been too easy. Kristy had saved so many incriminating photos in her email that I would have no problem dealing with her. There were multiple photos of her wearing skimpy lingerie. There were nudes sent to her boyfriend’s (?) email accounts. There was even a video of her touching herself, moaning and eventually… you know what happens.

Elissa was saved.

“So? What do you think will happen?” Kristy sneered.

Elissa shuffled, her hands were at the back as if concealing the balled up panties from Ms. Kristy would somehow solve the problem.

“I… soiled my panties,” Elissa made up quickly, her mind desperately searched for different excuses and reasons.

“Do you think I am stupid?” Kristy laughed, “Give me that underwear now, young lady.”

“I had my period,” Elissa argued, however, the teacher simply gestured to her that she wanted the evidence. So much for female emergency privileges.

Elissa did not move. She knew it would be over the moment she passed the underwear to the mean teacher. Kristy would see and smell her arousal. She measured her options in her head but found that there was nothing she could do. She silently cursed the unknown messenger. If he hadn’t suggested it…

But he never forced her to do anything. It was her arousal and her craving for this excitement that had drawn her to the walkway. The messenger was just someone who helped her explore what she wanted to do. It was her fault.

Shit, now she was in this mess. There was no one to help her. What would become of her reputation in school?

Elissa shook her head and took a step back, “I am not passing you my panties.”

Kristy snarled, so she had to do this the hard way. As Kristy reached forward, a sound rang. It was Elissa’s phone. Elissa opened the message to see the text from the anonymous messenger once more.

Give the panties to her. It is alright.

Thanks Fantage. Writing this story gets me really horny too. i an barely complete a paragraph without touching myself. Sorry of this less interesting part. Trying to introduce a new character where there will be a spin off in the future so bare with me
Old 05-03-2015, 02:06 AM   #28
lizwani

This was really good stuff

Dislikes: openly public, scat, permanent marking, blood, family, friends, illegal, face in vids/pics
lizwani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 01:10 AM   #29
seekerofsoulz95

Default The Next Part

Normally, this would be madness. Listening to some stranger and passing the evidence of her crime to her teacher was absurd. But to a certain level, she trusted the sender, so rather grudgingly, she passed the pair of panties to the teacher, who was now grinning like a child who had won a toy.

The moment Kristy received the underwear, however, she received a message. Curious, she looked at her phone.

I wouldn’t tell anyone. After all, I have your pictures and videos. With a click of a button, the whole school would see it? What would happen to your reputation… or your job for that matter.

“What pictures? What videos?” Kristy frowned. She sent the same message to the sender.

There are too many to choose from. Would you like me to show the school the picture of you next to a trip pole naked? Or what about the picture of yourself, drunk, with two guys holding your breasts? Oh… I know, lets show the school the one where you are masturbating. Quick question. Is that a cucumber or a dildo?

Kristy swore, then, browsed through the message, still in denial that her personal pictures had somehow been leaked. This sender had found out about her stash of pictures and videos in her email. How had he or she done it?

You are going to return the panties to Elissa and send her along her way. But not after you take off your shirt, your bra and your skirt in front of her and put it in a pile on the floor. You are now my very personal plaything.

Kristy stared wide-eyed at the ridiculous message. She could not let that picture be released to the school. She would lose everything. She would be laughed at and teased at and stared at and…

Kristy returned the underwear to Elissa. Then she slowly started to strip. She lifted her blouse over her head nervously, and unhooked the bra, revealing two brown buttons. Her breasts were not as big as her student’s but they were decent. She covered her intimate parts as Elissa stared at her. Kristy turned a deeper red. Kristy then slid her long skirt down onto the floor.

The most humiliating part was probably folding the clothing in front of her student. She had to allow her student to check out her inferior breasts as she folded her clothes and laid it down in front of Elissa’s feet.

The sudden turn of events for Elissa was astounding. Her teacher was now half naked in front of her. She had placed her clothes on the floor and covered her breasts shyly. Elissa was still processing how this could have happened when she received another message.

Your choice. You can do whatever you want to her. But be quick, people may come soon. Put on your panties. Sorry for what happened.

Elissa slipped her panties on once more and looked at the teacher who had so quickly lost the power over her. Who was this unknown sender? How did he just pull that of?

Elissa typed a “thank you” to the sender and grinned at the now vulnerable teacher. Elissa closed the distance between the teacher and her. She squeezed the teachers nipples and twisted it a little.

“Wow, life is truly unpredictable huh?” Elissa cupped the teacher’s smaller breasts, “When will you ever grow up? Your boobs are so terribly small. Why don’t you stretch your arms and try to reach the ceiling?”

The teacher did as she was told and in seconds realized why she was doing this. It was to humiliate her. She looked down and saw that it looked like she had no breasts. She looked totally flat.

“Higher,” Elissa commanded, and the teacher stretched as far as she could go.

SNAP!
Kristy looked up to see her student taking a picture of her in the humiliating position.

“See you around, you can wear your clothes now. This will make a nice wallpaper won’t it?” Elissa waved, before walking back to her classroom, leaving the humiliated teacher to gather the scraps of dignity she still had. It wasn’t much.

That felt amazing. Elissa smiled.

Old 05-10-2015, 09:54 AM   #30
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekerofsoulz95 View Post
“Shit,” I cursed. Things definitely not had gone to plan. What Ms. Carlyle did was kind of hot. But it was definitely not part of the plan. There was not supposed to be anyone in the hallway. Prior to this, I mounted fake signs to say that this walkway was under construction, but Ms Kristy must have ignored them. I had to do something, Elissa would get into trouble and my source of entertainment would be gone. Besides, I was developing feelings for Elissa.

Kristy had some dirt on Elissa, so I had to find dirt that was grimier and stinkier (not a real word) than what Kristy had. Time to go back to the computers.

I dashed back to my laptop and quickly found Ms Kristy’s email account using the school website. Wuick history about me, I was extremely proficient in computer systems, having found a liking to using computers at a young age. My father worked as a programmer and he exposed me to the interesting world of technology. Before the age of 14, I had already found out how to hack into school report systems and change my grades. Now at the age of eighteen, hacking to an email of a school teacher was like peanuts.

Flexing my fingers, I realized I have not done anything in urgency in quite a while. Everything was planned and organized in my life. Things never really went out of control. The fact that something had not gone to plan excited me. I realized that this was part of the entertainment Elissa was providing me. I ran one of my homemade software programs to hack into her email account and in seconds… Wala!

A piece of advice: Never keep your personal photos out of your email. Just don’t.

It had been too easy. Kristy had saved so many incriminating photos in her email that I would have no problem dealing with her. There were multiple photos of her wearing skimpy lingerie. There were nudes sent to her boyfriend’s (?) email accounts. There was even a video of her touching herself, moaning and eventually… you know what happens.

Elissa was saved.

“So? What do you think will happen?” Kristy sneered.

Elissa shuffled, her hands were at the back as if concealing the balled up panties from Ms. Kristy would somehow solve the problem.

“I… soiled my panties,” Elissa made up quickly, her mind desperately searched for different excuses and reasons.

“Do you think I am stupid?” Kristy laughed, “Give me that underwear now, young lady.”

“I had my period,” Elissa argued, however, the teacher simply gestured to her that she wanted the evidence. So much for female emergency privileges.

Elissa did not move. She knew it would be over the moment she passed the underwear to the mean teacher. Kristy would see and smell her arousal. She measured her options in her head but found that there was nothing she could do. She silently cursed the unknown messenger. If he hadn’t suggested it…

But he never forced her to do anything. It was her arousal and her craving for this excitement that had drawn her to the walkway. The messenger was just someone who helped her explore what she wanted to do. It was her fault.

Shit, now she was in this mess. There was no one to help her. What would become of her reputation in school?

Elissa shook her head and took a step back, “I am not passing you my panties.”

Kristy snarled, so she had to do this the hard way. As Kristy reached forward, a sound rang. It was Elissa’s phone. Elissa opened the message to see the text from the anonymous messenger once more.

Give the panties to her. It is alright.

Thanks Fantage. Writing this story gets me really horny too. i an barely complete a paragraph without touching myself. Sorry of this less interesting part. Trying to introduce a new character where there will be a spin off in the future so bare with me
Love every part of this story. Continue!
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
elissa, enf, exhibitionism, naked, statten