Old 02-13-2015, 06:07 AM   #46
sadisticmastert
Distinguished Member

always nice to read this kind of updates, but it's been a while since I was looking fwd to the follow-ups so much. Don't keep us waiting too long please.
Old 02-13-2015, 07:16 AM   #47
Master Rayne

Location: I'm Canadian. If you have a problem with that, GET LOST!

don't worry:

more is to come, but having two slaves, which one is also a pet, keeps me very busy.
still, I'll find time to write the next part to this chapter

Sophitia and Katt are my slaves.
Tira is our pet.

They only live, breath and exist for me.
everything else is emptiness.

NEVER send them messages stating you want to own them! If you do, you're in for trouble! I mean it. Seriously. They are mine. No Kidding.

Allowed: I dom my slaves and my pet in any ways I see fit.

Forbidden: Scat, piss, blood, illegal, zoophilia, public, extreme, interracial.
Master Rayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 10:42 AM   #48
Naughty_Challenger

Amazing story. I hardly can believe it's real. Is there really such a possibility to choose slaves..? If so, do you pay?
Old 02-13-2015, 11:22 AM   #49
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

Great Story.

Just an idea: what about you let your slaves describe How the first Day was from their Point of view? Would be interesting to see how they felt etc.

But keep on writing your Story. Great to read!
Old 02-14-2015, 11:09 AM   #50
Master Rayne

didnt have to pay. the club doesn't exit anymore, but it was a nice place.

Letting my slaves write their stories? interresting... its an Idea i will consider

Tira is our pet.

NEVER send them messages stating you want to own them! If you do, you're in for trouble! I mean it. Seriously. They are mine. No Kidding.

Old 02-14-2015, 06:44 PM   #51
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Aweosme!16 characters.
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 10:58 AM   #52
Master Rayne

thanks
hope you enjoy the next par (currently writing )

Tira is our pet.

Old 02-15-2015, 05:08 PM   #53
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Can't wait for the next part.Keep on writing!
Old 02-20-2015, 09:50 PM   #54
Master Rayne

writing takes time this time around: my slaves Sophitia is all excited to tell you all about her first experience with me...
as for Tira, it will take time: she hates typing and keeps making typos. Need to keep an eye on her!

Tira is our pet.

Old 02-25-2015, 04:20 PM   #55
Master Rayne

a little setback int the writing of my story, nothing major, be back next week

Tira is our pet.

Old 02-26-2015, 11:36 AM   #56
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Ok.Keep going!Most original story on Getdare.
Old 02-28-2015, 06:36 PM   #57
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Keep going!Good story!Ive been checking on this story every day.
Old 03-05-2015, 08:09 AM   #58
Master Rayne

Setback eliminated
will go back to writing very soon
Had a great birth day saturday. Sophitia and Tira gave their Master a great gift and a special something. Sophitia is currently writing her first experience as my slave. She will post her text on this topic.

have a nice day everyone!

Tira is our pet.

Old 03-08-2015, 12:02 PM   #59
Master Rayne

currently translating my text will post in a few days

Tira is our pet.

Old 03-09-2015, 06:01 AM   #60
Master Rayne

You will find out in the following part that Tira was not as tamed as she looked at first glance...

On our way back home, Tira remained silent. Sophitia looked at her a few times, but obeying to the order of silence, she said nothing. Looking in the mirror, I could see Tira glancing at the houses we were passing in front of, without saying anything. She looked frowned for some reason but didn't looked concerned about the place I was taking her to.

When we arrived at the apartment, we stepped out of the car. It was then that I noticed that Tira had handcuffed herself. Worried about that the neighbors could see it and believe that Sophitia and I were kidnappers, I hastened to free her from her shackles, then I ordered her to get the bags.

When the girls had entered the room, I locked the door behind me.

-Sophitia, go dress up, I ordered.

She made reverance, took her bag from Tira's hands and hurried to the bedroom. I sat on the sofa and, with an imperious gesture indicating the floor in front of me, I said:

-Tira, kneel there and and be still.

Tira stared at the floor where I had ordered her to kneel, but she did not move. She gave me a look of defiance and dropped my bag of clothes on the floor. What was she doing?

-Tira, I said in an authoritative voice, obey right away or you'll regret it.

Tira continued to stare at me without saying a word. I turned to the living room coffee table where I kept my whip in case Sophitia needed a spanking, and I took it. I gave a strong blow on the table, startling my new pet and Tira moved to the spot I showed her. She did not immediately knelt; She continued to look at me defiantly. She gave me a smirk and when I hit the table again, she knelt.

-I will tame you, Tira, I said sternly, pointing the whip on her. Whether you like it or not, you will obey me. You will submit, just like Sophitia did before you. You will do everything I tell you to do. Not only will you be a pet, you also will be a slave.

Tira would be more difficult to train than I expected. She showed a very different personality when she was held in a cage. Whatever: I love challenges.

I took the folder that was given to me by the man with the book to read while Sophitia was putting on her slave harness.

Former name: Annabelle Johnson.
Slave name: Tira.
Height: 4 feet, 8 inches.
Measurements: 34-C, 22, 36.

And another virgin for me... I was spoiled. Another one that was never fucked... and she probably had no experience of BDSM ... So she was a beginner on every points. I'd have to be careful, as I had been with Sophitia in her beginnings.

While my trained and accustomed to discipline slave got dressed, I started to explain the rules, or laws, as Sophitia liked to call them, I had established for slaves living under my roof.

During the whole time I was talking, Tira listened attentively, not loosing a word, but keeping her defiant stare. I did not fail to specify that safety was paramount and that if a limit was reached, she should immediately call for the Code Red. Then I spoke about the dress code. Although she would be merely a pet, she would have to wear a harness, as Sophitia did. I also specified that the collar she was searing would have to go, since it wasn't given by me.

Sophitia returned to the living room, wearing her harness and her slave collar. She knelt in front of me, waiting for my orders. Stroking her hair (I noticed that Tira did not seem to appreciate this, since she was supposed to be the pet, not Sophitia), I said:

-The order if silence is nulled for you, Sophitia.
-Thank you, Master, she said gratefully. What do you do with Tira?
-I noticed that this little slut does not seem as obedient as I had thought. So I'm going to give her a little spanking.
-Do you wish me to prepare the dungeon, Master?
-Yes, Sophitia. Prepare the spanking bench and the pallet. Since she wanted to challenge me, rather than being initiated tonight, she will be disciplined, I said with a smirk. Tira, stand up!, I added sternly.

With an apprehensive look, Tira stood up and gave Sophitia a pleading look.

My good slave totally ignored her. As she stood up, I told her:

-Sophitia, you will go to the dungeon walking on all fours, just to show this slut that her place is at her Master's feet.

-Yes, Master, Sophitia answered by putting herself in fours immediately, then left the room, walking like a dog.

I stood in front of my new pet and grabbing her face with one hand, I forced her to look at me. She let out a little squeal, but she uttered no word.

-First things first, I said in a low voice, a bitch like you is not allowed to wear clothes.

Without hesitation, I grabbed her tank top by the straps and I tore it in half with a sharp movement, exposing her two silicone breasts. They really looked artificial and too rounded to be real, but hey, what the heck: they were cute and and firm. I put a hand on one of them.

-Take off your jeans, I say sternly, and I advise you to obey, if you do not want me I unleashed all my wrath on you. So since it's your first time, you'll see how I warm myself up with the little sluts of your kind who do not obey and instead choose to challenge their Master.

She nodded in silence, fear in her eyes.

-To Start, you have to pay for your sins. I have adopted you, then know that you belong to me. You will have no choice. Tomorrow I'll buy you purple lenses for your eyes and a new slave collar. Since it does not come from me, I'll cut it off your neck. Now, take off your jeans.

Tira finishedundressing and I tied her leash to the ring of her collar. She did not hesitate when I ordered her to get on all fours. As the club, she curled against my legs like an affectionate cat, but I did not let myself soften. Sophitia had earned her slave harness by being worthy to be mine. Tira was going to learn discipline to deserve to wear a harness. She would remain naked as long as she didn't learn to obey me.

Sophitia had lit all the candles in the dungeon and she was waiting quietly in the middle of the room, kneeling before the X-shaped trestle, newly installed on the wall. In the middle of the room was installed a shiny wooden bench where I was going to sit down to administer the spanking to Tira. Next to the bench, on a small table, was laying a palette made of varnished wood. When I entered the dungeon, Tira stopped abruptly, like a scared animal, and she tried to turn back. Fear easily read on her face, her eyes were terrified, pleading. She knew what was coming.

Sophitia frowned slightly, seeing Tira's behaviour. Seeing I had a little trouble bringing Tira in the dungeon, she got up to help me, but I told her to remain in place.

Tira spoke no word, but she moaned a lot, shaking her head, pulling on her leash. Despite the struggle, I guessed she wanted to be forced, that she was deliberately me to inculcate discipline which she badly needed.

I managed to make her into the dungeon, and then I closed the door behind me. Tira, still on all fours, ran to hide behind Sophitia who brutally shoved her in front of her, saying with a cold voice:

-Do not use me as a shield, fucking tramp! You do not realize how lucky you are to have our Master as your master! Cease to act foolish and accept your punishment like the bitch you are!

Impressed, I said:

-Sophitia, you seem to havegreat qualities to be this bitch's mistress, but do not forget what is your true place.
-No, Master, I will never forget, she replied meekly, humbly bowing her head.

Meanwhile, Tira had taken refuge in the darkest corner of the dungeon, curled up on herself, trembling with fear. For a brief moment, I thought she was really scared and that I may have exceeded the limit. After all, Sophitia was so submissive and obedient it was easy for me to order her around. However, Tira must have seen doubts, because Tira gave me a new stare of challenge, that little smirk on her lips.
She really wanted me to be hard on her. Very well. She would not be disappointed ...

Tira is our pet.

Advertisements
Kink Talk