Old 01-05-2015, 07:26 AM   #16
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Damn another subscription from me to one of your stories, I like this story it is, well, just hot.
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 03:46 AM   #17
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 5

Wet For You Part 5

She reached for her phone and looked at the incoming number. He let out a sigh. It was Sarah, a friend from school.

Hannah answered the call. “What?” she said sharply.

“Sorry,” Sarah replied, “I was just wondering if you fancy coming out later.”

“I’m busy,” Hannah said, “And I’m expecting a call.”

“Who from?” Sarah wanted to know.

“Just... someone,” Hannah replied.

Hannah tried to end the call as soon as she could and then, as soon as she had hung up, she lay back on her bed, cradling the phone. She wondered if he would call her.

Her laptop beeped. She got up from her bed and looked at it. A new email. She opened it. It was from him.

“Hannah,” he wrote, “I can’t call you on the phone. Not yet. I will email you in about half an hour to let you know what I want. Until then, I want you to be naked. Strip off.”

She re-read the email and then went back to her bed. She realised she was already naked from the waist down and was just wearing her bra and Superman t-shirt. She pulled off the t-shirt and unclipped her bra.

She lay back on the bed. Why did she obey him just then? He can’t see her; there’s no webcam. She realised that she wanted to obey him. She had wanted to be his dare slave before she knew who he was. Knowing his identity didn’t make him any less intriguing.

Her hand went down between her legs and she started to finger herself. She was still a virgin but she’d brought herself off with her fingers many times. This time she imagined it was him, her tutor, that was fingering her.

She started to moan softly as she found her clit and brushed her finger over the sensitive tip. “Oh yeah,” she muttered, as she felt a spark of electricity rush through her body. “Fuck me. Make me come.” She shuddered as her clit began throbbing. It thundered. She was about to come. She gripped the bed sheet with the fingers of her free hand and closed her eyes as her orgasm came and... her computer beeped.

Shit! she thought as she removed her finger from her cunt.

The email was from him. It was the one she’d been waiting for.

“Hannah,” it read, “I hope you are naked. Take a picture of yourself right now and send it to me as an attachment. You have two minutes.”

She found her phone and took a picture of herself through the full-length mirror. She quickly took the memory card from her phone, slipped it into the appropriate slot on her laptop and clicked onto the picture file. She attached it to an email and added the message. “This is me now.” She pressed send and hoped that he wouldn’t notice that her cunt lips were red and swollen. Or maybe she hoped that he would notice it.

About two minutes later, a new message popped into her inbox.

“Well done,” it read, “I have a new task for you. When you come to school tomorrow, wear no panties. You have my class last thing. When lesson is over, I want you to stay behind. What happens then will prove to me how serious you are about being my dare slave. If you want to back out, wear your panties tomorrow. If you are not wearing them tomorrow, you will be my dare slave and there is no backing out.”

Hannah took a hard swallow. No panties? Stay behind after school? What’s going to happen? What will he do to me? She had a million questions and none of them would be answered until after school tomorrow.

To be continued..
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 04:08 AM   #18
Conviction

Location: Take a globe and spin it, point to a given square mile and I will say yes/no

and then the shameless self praise became a story worthy of a king, I envy you.
2 things, first, where the hell do you live where 16 is the AOC?
second, I know you have seen my story, and I know I tend to write a ton of run on sentences (I hate myself about as much as you must hate me for that) I would love it if you could give me some critiques, I don't want to be one of those people you referred to earlier in this story :-(

Last edited by Conviction; 01-10-2015 at 05:12 AM.
Conviction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 05:53 AM   #19
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Age Of Consent

16 is the age of consent in the UK as it is in several other countries, including some US states.

See my post at http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...wpost&t=204260

In some countries it's even younger. It's 13 in Spain.

I would be happy to give your story a critique
Old 01-10-2015, 05:56 AM   #20
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

For info on Age of Consent, see post above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conviction View Post
I don't want to be one of those people you referred to earlier in this story :-(
You're not one of those people I mentioned.

The points in my story are there for humour not for criticism. I love most of the stories on here. However, I do often copy and paste stories into Word documents to correct certain things for ease of reading

Last edited by Wordsmiff; 01-10-2015 at 05:59 AM.
Old 01-12-2015, 07:30 AM   #21
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Wet For You 6

Three and a half thousand hits. Looks like I'll have to continue it now

Wet For You Part 6

WORDSMIFF’S POV:

“I want you to write a story of at least eight hundred words with the title ‘The Dare’.” My eyes drifted round the class, pausing momentarily on Hannah, before continuing on their journey. “I don’t want a dissertation but I do want originality.”

The bell rang on the dot and I heard a collective sigh of relief from the entire class.

“Okay,” I said, “You can go, but go quietly.”

I turned to erase the board, amid the sounds of closing books and scraping chairs. “Hannah,” I called, “Can you stay behind for a moment?”

I heard Hannah whisper to someone, “See you later.”

“Sure.” It was Sarah.

I finished erasing the board and turned back to face the class. Most of the pupils had gone.

Hannah was standing by my desk with her bag slung over her shoulder. I felt a twinge in my trousers. I waited until the rest of the pupils had gone and then I exchanged glances with Hannah.

“Have you done it?” I asked her.

She nodded.

“Let’s see then,” I said.

Hannah reached down and lifted the front of her skirt, exposing her bare cunt.

“Good,” I said.

She dropped her skirt into place again.

I fumbled in the drawer of my desk and came out with a key. I put it on the desk. “Lock the door,” I told her.

Hannah took the key and went to the door. I watched her as she put the key in the lock and turned it.

“Leave the key in the lock,” I ordered her. “And come back here.”

The glass pane in the upper half of the door was covered with a poster, so no-one could see in and, with the key in the lock, no-one could get in, even if they too had a key.

Hannah looked me in the eye.

I sat down on my chair. “Over my lap,” I ordered her.

Hannah bent over my lap and I felt myself hardening beneath her.

I lifted the back of her skirt, revealing her bare buttocks. I lifted my open and and brought it down sharply onto her buttocks.

She let out a sharp gasp but didn’t scream.

I struck her again in the same place.

“Okay,” I said, “Get up.”

Hannah got off my lap and straightened her skirt.

I loosened her tie and unfastened the top two buttons of her white blouse. My hand found its way inside and I fondled her breasts through her bra.

I removed my hand and unzipped my trousers. I was wearing nothing underneath, so the purple head of my erect shaft popped out. “Touch it,” I said.

Hannah looked at it and tentatively reached out to touch it with her fingers.

It twitched and reared up slightly. “Get a chair up here and sit down,” I ordered her.

Hannah grabbed the nearest chair and brought it to my desk. She sat down in it.

I moved my chair from behind my desk and placed it so that it was facing her. Still with my erect cock exposed, I sat down in front of her. “I need relief,” I said, “Watch me.”

While Hannah was watching, I started to masturbate. It didn’t take long. With this girl’s eyes taking in my every move, I felt myself beginning to twitch. I shot out a stream of semen, most of which went over my hand. Some of it landed on my trousers but I wiped it off.

I put my hand to Hannah’s mouth. “Taste it,” I said.

She leaned forward and her tongue sampled the come on my hand.

“Lick it all off,” I ordered.

She licked my hand clean.

“Have you ever used a vibrator?” I asked her.

She shook her head.

I reached across to the front of my desk, opened the drawer and something out. “I went to the Ann Summers shop at lunchtime,” I explained, “And I got you this.”

It was a large pink vibrator, which had an extra appendage on the side of it and several controls on it. “It’s a deluxe model, I think,” I said. “The battery’s are in it.” I switched it on and it started to vibrate and rotate.

Hannah was transfixed.

I pressed a button at the base of the vibrator and its rotation reversed direction. “It can go both ways, so to speak,” I said.

The small appendage at the side of the vibrator was also vibrating. “That can stimulate your clit or your g-spot, I think,” I said. “I want you to experiment with this tonight.”

“Yes, sir,” she said.

“I’m glad you said that,” I explained. “From now on, you always address me as Sir. Understood?”

She nodded. “Yes, Sir.”

“Put this in your bag,” I said, switching off the vibrator.

She took it from me and put it into her bag.

“You can go now,” I said, “But bring that vibrator to school tomorrow.”

“Yes Sir.” She turned to leave.

“And Hannah,” I said.

She paused and half-turned her head. “Yes, Sir?”

“No panties tomorrow, either,” I said.

“Yes, Sir,” she said.

I watched as she unlocked the classroom door and went out into the corridor. I was getting hard again. I decided to have another wank before I went home.

Tomorrow was another day.

To be continued...
Old 01-12-2015, 07:34 PM   #22
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

Such a great story. Please continue writing it.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 02:21 AM   #23
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Wet For You 7

Wet For You Part 7

As soon as she arrived home, Hannah went up to her bedroom. She took the vibrator from her bag and took her first real look at it.

It was pink and shaped like an actual man’s penis; there was a clear section part way down which was filled with little beads.

She guessed that the little pronged appendage at the side was to stimulate the clitoris or something.

She looked at the base of it. There were several little buttons. The first button was marked on/off. The second button, marked ‘ROTATION’, apparently rotated it anticlockwise when up and clockwise when pressed down. Then there was were two buttons marked ‘VIBRATION’; one was marked on/off and the other was marked hi/lo.

He had told her the batteries were inserted. She pressed the on/off button down with a faint click. It started to vibrate gently and rotate anticlockwise. She was fascinated by the way the beads in the clear section moved around, even though they were packed tightly.

She pressed the ‘ROTATION’ button down and it started to rotate on the opposite direction.

Cool, she thought.

Finally, she pressed the hi/lo button down and the rate of vibration increased.

She switched it back onto the lo setting, and then switched it off completely. She didn’t want to waste the batteries.

She stripped off and went into the bathroom. She began filling the bath with hot water and got it to the right temperature by adding some cold. Her apricot and mango bath gel was on the window sill. She added plenty; it was her favourite.

While she was bathing, her fingers explored her cunt. She didn’t bring herself off because she wanted to use the new vibrator. She decided not to bring it into the bath with her in case it wasn’t waterproof. Although she hoped it would be juice-proof.

After her bath, she towel-dried herself and wrapped a towel around her before going back into the bedroom.

“Are you coming down for your tea?” It was her mother calling from downstairs.

Hannah went out onto the landing. “Later, mum,” she called back, “Just had a bath. Got some... homework to do.”

“Okay, well don’t be too long.”

Hannah went back into her bedroom, removed the towel and sat on the edge of the bed. She picked up the vibrator and switched it on.

I’ll try the low setting first, she thought, just in case. She placed the tip of the vibrator at her slit and gently inserted it, bit by bit. It hurt a little. She removed it.

It was at that moment that her laptop beeped.

Shit, she thought. She switched the vibrator off and sat down at her desk, still naked.

She opened up her new email.

“Have you tried the vibrator yet?”

Short but sweet, she thought.

She typed a reply.

“I have tried it, Sir, but it is very painful to insert.”

She pressed send.

A few minutes later, a new email appeared in her inbox.

“Use lubrication. Try Vaseline if you have it. I will get you proper lubrication tomorrow. Let me know how it goes with the vibrator. I want a full report on your experience with it.”

She went back to the bed and found a jar of Vaseline in her bedside cabinet. She smeared a good portion on the tip of the vibrator and then, for good measure, she spread some over and between her labia.

She switched on the vibrator again to the low setting. It vibrated gently and rotated.

She positioned the head of it between her outer labia and gently pushed it in. It went in easier this time. It still irritated her a little bit but it wasn’t too painful.

As soon as the vibrator was about a third of the way in, she felt a pleasurable sensation.

She turned it round, while it was still inside her, so that the pronged appendage was at the top, and then pushed it in further, using the finger and thumb of her other hand to part her labia bit wider.

As the vibrator went in further, she lay back on the bed, closed her eyes and, as the toy vibrated and rotated, she moved it in and out, and imagined it was Wordsmiff fucking her.

She pressed the ‘hi/lo’ button down to speed it up and gradually brought herself to orgasm.

It was only when her mother called again to say that her tea was getting cold that she came back to reality, removed the vibrator and, with a smile on her face, got dressed.

She wondered what he would make her do tomorrow.

To be continued...
Old 01-13-2015, 06:00 AM   #24
tyragon123
getDare Sweetheart

This is a really awesome story. I'll have to read your others. I have the same problem where if a story isn't formatted well enough, I'll normally ignore it entirely, unless it really interests me.

Likes, Dislikes & Otherwise
Here

Clothing & Items
Here

PM me questions!
PM Dares
tyragon123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 06:50 AM   #25
bitchboi4life

Do please continue this story. I have just started, and finished reading what you have written so far and it is fantastic!
Old 01-15-2015, 02:28 AM   #26
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Wet For You - 8

WET FOR YOU – Part 8

Hannah didn’t have any of Wordsmiff’s classes the next day. She had started to think of him by that name, rather than his real name.

All day she had been thinking about him and what he might have in store for her. She couldn’t concentrate on her other lessons with the constant stream of molten lava that seemed to be pouring out between her legs.

Her classmates must have thought she’d had a curry last night because, several times during the day, she had to ask permission to go to the toilets. It was only to satisfy herself though and to mop up the juices that would otherwise have formed a puddle on the floor.

She wore no panties, as ordered, and she had the vibrator in her bag – wrapped up in a plastic bag, so that none of her friends would see it.

To say that she was excited would be like saying that the sun was a 40-Watt light bulb – a complete understatement of gigantic proportions.

The bell finally rang and she grabbed her bag, ready to leap out of the door as soon as the class was dismissed.

“You may go,” the teacher said, “But remember to do the exercises at the end of Chapter Five of your textbooks.”

Yeah, Hannah thought, the only exercises I want to do are with Wordsmiff. She disappeared out of the door without a word to any of her friends and made her way to HIS classroom.

He had already dismissed his class and he was sitting at his desk in an otherwise empty room.

When she walked in, he beckoned her over to his desk and gestured at the key that was on it.

This time she knew what to do. She took the key, went to the door, locked it, leaving the key in the lock and returned to the front of the classroom.

“Very good,” Wordsmiff said. “Let me see.”

Hannah lifted the front of her skirt to show that she had obeyed his order of No Panties.

“Have you brought the vibrator?” he asked her.

She nodded and reached into her bag, taking out the plastic bag that held the vibrator.

She removed the vibrator and placed it on the desk.

“I hope you haven’t worn out the batteries,” he said.

She wasn’t sure if he was joking but, as she had actually worn them down quite a bit, she stopped off at the local supermarket on the way to school and had bought some new ones and had swapped them over at lunchtime.

“No,” she said.

He opened his desk drawer and took something out. It was a blue and white tube with KY on it. “This is lubricant,” he said, “It’ll help to ease the insertion of the vibrator.” He offered her the tube. “And it’ll also help to ease the insertion of my cock.”

His words had not gone unnoticed by her but she didn’t question his statement. She simply put the tube into her bag.

He stood up and walked round to the front of his desk. “Have you ever given a blow job?”

She wasn’t sure how to give a blow job. Some of her friends had boasted about giving blow jobs to older boys but none of them had given details. “No, Sir,” she said, “I haven’t. I’m not sure how to.”

“It’s easy,” he said, “You’ll soon get the hang of it.”

She bit her lower lip in anticipation of what he would do next.

“Kneel down,” he said.

She got down onto her knees in front of him and watched eagerly as he unfastened his trousers and lowered them and his boxers to his ankles. His cock sprang up to attention in front of her.

“Take it in your mouth,” he ordered.

She took the base of his cock with one hand and opened her mouth. She hesitated.

“Go on,” he said.

She moved forward and wrapped her luscious lips around his shaft.

“Now suck on it,” he said.

Hannah wanted to ask why it was called a blow job if you have to suck, but her mother had always told her it was rude to talk with your mouth full. So she remained silent and started to suck on the monster shaft that filled her oral orifice.

As she sucked, he gripped her hair and gently pulled her head back and forth. She got the message and began a to and fro motion along his shaft. She felt him getting stiffer and more rigid. The head of it was pressing against the back of her mouth, and she felt an urge to gag but she managed to repress it and continue with her task.

“I’m almost there,” he said. “When it comes, swallow it.”

She felt the cock twitch and spasm inside her mouth and, within seconds, she was tasting his seed as it invaded her mouth. She had tasted it briefly the previous day when he offered her his hand to lick but this time it tasted sweeter. As he had ordered, she swallowed, taking as much of it down her throat as she could.

He let go of her head and allowed her to back up. She released his cock from her mouth and ingested the last bit of semen that remained in her mouth.

She looked at his cock and wondered how it would feel inside her. She had taken most of the vibrator inside her last night but she knew that, however much it vibrated and rotated, it was no substitute for the real thing.

“Stand up,” he said.

She obeyed and, once again, she stood before him.

“Have you got your phone with you?” he asked her.

“Yes, Sir,” she replied.

“Call your mother,” he said, “Tell her you’ll be a couple of hours late getting home.”

“What shall I say?” she asked.

“Anything,” he said, “After school group, going out with friends, whatever.”

“How long will I be?” she asked him, as she took her phone from her bag.

“About three hours,” he said. “You’re coming back to my place for a bit.”

To be continued...
Old 01-15-2015, 06:49 AM   #27
bitchboi4life

Thanks for keeping this story going. It is truly a steamy tale, getting me ready to go after every chapter
Old 01-15-2015, 10:55 AM   #28
Jagge

Great story keep it up!!
Old 01-17-2015, 02:34 AM   #29
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Wet For You Part 9

Wet For You Part 9

WORDSMIFF’S POV:

As soon as Hannah had made her phone call, I led her out of the school to my car, a silver Toyota Avensis. I slid in behind the wheel and the opened the passenger door for her.

She climbed in and, as she sat down, her skirt rode up slightly.

I told her to fasten her seat belt and, as she was having difficulty with it, I leaned over to help her with it. As I fastened I had a feel of her breasts.

I left the school parking area and pulled out into traffic. The journey was about twenty five minutes and I was sporting a massive erection with this girl sitting beside me. I held the wheel with one hand and I placed the other hand on Hannah’s leg. I gave her a sidelong glance and she got the message.

“Yes, Sir,” she said with a nod.

I slipped my hand up underneath her skirt and fondled her slit. One finger crossed the threshold and gently teased her clit. This did nothing to ease my frustration, though, and I desperately needed release. I removed my finger and put it to my mouth, sucking her juices from it.

I unzipped and unfastened my trousers. “Release my cock,” I told her.

She pulled down the front of my boxers and my erection sprung out; I lifted myself slightly off the seat to help her.

“Wank it,” I said.

She took it hesitantly in one of her small hands, her fingers just managing to encircle the shaft, eyeing it with both fascination and trepidation.

As I drove, she began stroking me, gently at first and then slightly faster. I knew I wouldn’t last long and, as I felt myself about to come, I told her to increase her speed even more.

I came all over her hand and I ordered her to lick it all off. She did as she was told.

As soon as she was done, I pulled up my boxers again and buttoned my trousers but left the zip undone.

When we arrived at my house, I drove onto my driveway and pulled up with the passenger side facing my front door.

“Unclip your seat belt but wait there,” I said, as I got out and opened the front door. I gestured to her to get out of the car and into the house. I didn’t want neighbours seeing. I locked the car and went into the house.

Now the fun could begin.

I sat her on the sofa in my lounge and offered her a drink. She took it.

I sat beside her and pulled her towards me so I could kiss her. “You’re still a virgin?” I asked.

She nodded.

“Well,” I said, “When you leave here, you won’t be.”

I allowed her a few moments to digest that statement. So far she had masturbated herself, used the vibrator, watched me masturbating, given me a blow job and she had masturbated me in the car. Now was the time to take it a step further.

I wanted, I needed, to feel myself inside her. When I fingered her, I could tell she was still tight even after using the vibrator. I could only imagine what she would feel like when I entered her, how her cunt muscles would grip my shaft. The thought of it made me hard again.

I told her to go upstairs and have a shower, resisting the urge to join her. When she came out again, I was waiting for her with a towel.

I led her to the bed and blindfolded her, before tying her ankles and wrists to the bed frame. I then climbed onto the bed and kissed her on the mouth. I gradually moved down, spending time kissing and nibbling on her neck and her breasts. I flicked my tongue across her nipples and sucked on them until they were hard. I then moved further down her body and kissed her stomach.

By this time she was almost crying out for me to lick her cunt. I wanted to prolong her agony so I teased her by gently kissing her around her pubic region and licking her outer lips.

I got off the bed and smeared KY jelly over the tip of the vibrator. The look on her face told me she had no idea what I was doing although realisation dawned as soon as I switched it on.

I gently ran the tip of the vibrating dildo along her slit before I slowly inserted it, a bit at a time, into her crevice.

“You’re almost ready,” I said. “It’s just about time for your final lesson.”

To be continued...
Old 01-20-2015, 08:23 AM   #30
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Wet For You - The finale!

Wet For You – Part 10

WORDSMIFF’S POV:

With the vibrator on the low setting, I gently teased Hannah’s slit it. She shuddered but her restraints prevented her from moving very far. The blindfold prevented her from seeing what I was doing. This was all about tactility.

I pulled the vibrator from her cunt and bent down to lick her. I ran my tongue along her slit and then pushed it inside to taste her. I had tasted several cunts in the past but Hannah had her own unique taste.

I squeezed a good portion of KY jelly onto my fingers, smearing it over and between her labia.

I slipped my fingers inside her and teased her clit from its protective hood; it was very responsive and came out when it was called. I tenderly rubbed the fat clit between my finger and thumb and then I removed my fingers and ran the vibrator along her slit once more, before gently easing it between her outer lips, with the side appendage at the top.

As I pushed the vibrator in further, Hannah gave out a soft moan. The appendage of the vibrator started to stimulate her clit further and she convulsed with pleasure, her wrists and feet jerking at the restraints which secured them to the bed.

I switched the vibrator onto the high setting and she convulsed again. I could only imagine the pleasure she was experiencing.

I was getting hard now and I wanted to experience my own pleasure, so I removed the vibrator and began to strip off.

I wanted to leave her tied to the bed and blindfolded for the moment; I wanted her to feel me inside her rather than see it.

As soon as I was completely naked, I took a condom from my bedside cabinet and rolled it over my erection The last thing I wanted was to get one of my own students pregnant.

I climbed onto the bed and positioned myself between Hannah’s spread legs. Her cunt looked beautiful with its light covering of sparse, wispy hair and the slit glistening partly with the KY and partly, I suspected, with her juices.

I lowered myself over her, positioned the tip of my cock between her labia and, supporting myself with my hands either side of the girl, I pushed myself inside her. I went gently at first, inching my way in and as soon as I was completely submerged inside her, I began with a back and forth motion, pulling out almost to the tip of my cock and then thrusting back deep inside her.

She felt really tight, even after the vibrator had been inside her several times. Her cunt muscles contracted around my erect shaft and squeezing it, causing me to feel an additional surge of excitement.

Hannah was moaning. Her face was reddening and her restrained hands were forming fists. She threw her head to one side and then to the other. She was coming.

My ball sac tightened and I felt my cock twitching and spasming. I didn’t want to hold back; I wanted to come inside her. I knew the condom would retain the semen, protecting her – and me – from dealing with an unwanted pregnancy, so I let go and released my seed.

As soon as I was spent, I gave out a gasp of pleasure and we both came together. I collapsed on top of her, supporting my weight with my hands on the bed.

I climbed off her and carefully removed the condom from my diminishing cock. I toyed with the idea of releasing Hannah but that would be too easy. We still had a bit of time left and I wanted to try one more thing.

“Hannah?” I said,” Did you enjoy that?”

“Yes, Sir,” she said softly. “Thank you.”

I had no idea what she was thanking me for. Maybe it was the orgasm, maybe the removal of her virginity, I decided not to ask her.

I took my phone from the pocket of my discarded jacket and, with the sound off, I quickly took several pictures of Hannah tied to the bed, some full length, some close-ups of her cunt and her breasts.

I put my phone away and then I removed her blindfold.

Hannah blinked a few times, like a mole emerging from its burrow, acclimatising herself to the light. She looked at me.

“Is that it?” she asked me.

I shook my head. “No,” I said, “I have to do one more thing.”

She looked at me with a perplexed expression.

“I have to release you,” I said, “But then I have to tie you up again.”

She nodded, still not understanding.

I untied her wrists and ankles and told her to suck my cock. It took her just a few minutes to get me hard again. I told her to turn over, so that she was face down, and then I retied her hands to the bed frame but left her feet and legs free.

“On your knees,” I said.

She complied and I climbed back onto the bed behind her.

A bit more KY jelly smeared between her buttocks and inside her anal cavity gave her the clue as to what I was about to do.

“Please don’t,” she begged me.

“I have to,” I said, “I’ll never get the chance again.”

At her confused look, I added: “I’m your teacher. This can’t continue. This is a one-off. I have to do everything now.”

“Please don’t hurt me,” she begged.

“I’ll try not to,” I said, “But I can’t promise.”

I knelt behind her, placed the tip of my shaft at the small puckered hole of her anus and pushed it inside. I didn’t need a condom this time so I allowed myself to come inside her.

Her arse felt tighter than her cunt had felt. As her sphincter muscles constricted, I came within seconds, filling her anal cavity with my semen.

I pulled out again.

“That’s it,” I told her. “You’re now fully experienced in everything.”

I untied her hands and, after another shower, this time the both of us showering together, she put her school uniform back on and I gave her another drink to relax her.

I allowed her to sit on my lap on the sofa for a bit, so I could finger her underneath her skirt and she could feel my erection pressing against her arse. I came in my trousers and she came with my finger inside her. Her clit was very responsive to me.

Finally, I drove her home, taking a couple of opportunities to slip my hand under her skirt on the way. She asked me to let her off at the corner of her street, so she could walk to her house. I agreed.

As I drove back home, I thought about Hannah and about how it might affect our professional relationship. I still had to teach her at school.

I knew it couldn’t continue though and I still had the pictures of her to remind me of the experience. I would never tell her that I took those pictures of her in my bedroom.

I’d miss Hannah’s cunt but there would be other students and other experiences.

THE END – FOR NOW

Thanks to everyone who shared my private fantasy.

I have many more fantasies, so another story will follow shortly.

Stay tuned to this forum (or the 18+ forum)
The following user says Thank You to Wordsmiff for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk