Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-05-2008, 04:31 PM   #1
The Doctor

Default Sophie's Sweet 16th [FICTION]

Firstly I feel I must tell everyone that this is my first story, I have read many others and decided to have I go myself, so please tell me if it is any good.

Part 1

Sophie is an extremely stunning 15 year old; with shoulder length black hair and a face designed to perfection she is often mistaken for being much older than she actually is. And soon she will be, as tonight one of the most popular girls in school is throwing a huge party to celebrate her 16th, everyone who is anyone is invited and they have the whole house to themselves as her parents have booked themselves into a hotel for a couple of days, for the party and then to give them some time to clean up. Right at this moment Sophie felt like the happiest girl in the world, her parents were being so chilled about the entire thing and had given her enough money to make sure the party was a huge success.

As soon as the bell went to mark the end of school for the weekend Sophie was off like rocket, getting straight home to make any final preparations and to wave her parents off. At about 6:30 the guests started to trickle through the doors, even though the party didn't start till 7. Anyway cutting the whole thing short there was a lot of people, dancing and alcohol until about 3 in the morning when people started to trickle away, until at 4:30 when only Sophie, her best friends Katy and Stacy and two lads whom she was also friends with called Sam and Jack. They all decided to have another drink to the fact that they were all now 16 and much more free to do what they wanted.

“Hey you know what we should do?” Said Katy suddenly “We should play truth or dare!”

“Great idea, I haven't played that for ages!” Exclaimed Jack.

So Sophie grabbed a bottle and they got roughly into a circle. “Right its my party so I'll spin it first” she said. She quickly spun the bottle and it landed on Sam.

“Truth” he said. Sophie thought for a moment before saying;

“Are you a virgin?”

“Yep” he replied without even pausing “that sucked for a question, let me show you how it is done” He grabbed the bottle and gave it a mighty spin that eventually landed on Stacy.

She thought for a moment before saying “Dare”

“Hmm” Said Sam “Kiss Jack”

Stacy smiled at Sam before lightly pecking Jack on the cheek. “Thanks mate” said Jack to Sam “Keep em coming” Everyone laughed and Stacy picked up the bottle before gently spinning it so that it landed on Sam.

Nobody could be bothered to protest as Sam quickly said “Dare”

“Right then” Said Stacy with an evil grin “How about you kiss Jack”

The girls laughed, but Sam who wasn't one to be put off quickly pecked Jack on the opposite cheek to what Stacy had kissed, smirked at Stacy and spun the bottle. It landed on Sophie. She realized the game had gone beyond truths so she asked for a “Dare”

Sam seemed to think for a second before slowly saying “I dare you to kiss Katy, passionately.”

Sophie looked at Katy, who nodded. She shuffled herself around until she was able to reach Katy before slowly leaning forward.
Old 08-05-2008, 04:35 PM   #2
andom4444
Moderator & Nice Guy

a great start! ......

Hidden Public, Semi-Public, Exhibitionism, Nudity, Voyeurism, Toys, Light to Medium Pain (Pegs etc)
Limits:
Friends, Family, Scat, Beastiality, Hair, Findom, Work, Blood, Scat, Vomit

andom4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 04:37 PM   #3
Davros
Account Banned

Great start, can't wait to read more

And welcome
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 05:00 PM   #4
The Doctor

Whoops like an idiot i forgot to put [FICTION] could anyone change that as I can't seem to... Sorry!
Old 08-05-2008, 05:01 PM   #5
Davros
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Whoops like an idiot i forgot to put [FICTION] could anyone change that as I can't seem to... Sorry!
There are a few stories without *fiction* or *non-fiction* tags, so I assume it doesn't really matter too much
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 05:12 PM   #6
The Doctor

Default Part 2

As she moved she felt Katy's open mouth touch hers and she embraced it with her own very dry, but open mouth. Sam, Jack and Stacy sat open mouthed watching the girls passionately kiss. The lads felt their cocks spring to attention as they watched the amazing scene. After about a minute the girls separated. “Wow!” Sam croaked. Sophie smiled at her audience then glanced at Katy wondering whether she had enjoyed it as much as she had. After a moment everyone had snapped out of their trance and Sophie spun the bottle. It landed on Jack.

“Anything you like” He said very coolly

“Okay then I dare you to go into the coat cupboard, get naked and stay there for five minutes”

Jack grinned, then stood up and headed for the cupboard. The instant the door shut the girls gathered round the door trying to peer through the gaps, they saw nothing as he had left the light off. Sophie thought for a moment before saying “We will need to open the door to make sure your naked” The others smiled and Sam sighed, before getting up to get another beer. Suddenly the door was flung open and Jack coolly stepped out smiling. The girls looked at him and gasped. He was completely nude and pretty well hung. After a moment of the girls soaking him in he said

“Do I pass inspection?” The girls had lost the ability so just nodded franticly, Jack laughed and shut the door. After a few minutes the girls called him out and he emerged fully dressed, doing a twirl as they all stared at him. Sam returned a few seconds later with a fresh round of drinks. Everyone sat down and jack spun the bottle. It landed on Katy. “Dare” she said.

“Well okay then, I dare you to do a striptease for us” Katy blushed but nodded. Sophie jumped up and put on some very slow, rhythmic music. Katy slowly got to her feet and started to dance in time with the music. She grabbed the bottom of her t-shirt and slowly lifted her arms.
Old 08-05-2008, 08:24 PM   #7
Naughtybaby
getDare Sweetheart

Keep it going...fyi i wish i could write like you my story sucks but yours,yours rocks
Old 08-05-2008, 10:13 PM   #8
nolz95

Send a message via MSN to nolz95

great story!! i like it
nolz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 02:07 AM   #9
andom4444
Moderator & Nice Guy

again very promising, very well written

i hope you make this a very long and detailed story

Hidden Public, Semi-Public, Exhibitionism, Nudity, Voyeurism, Toys, Light to Medium Pain (Pegs etc)
Limits:
Friends, Family, Scat, Beastiality, Hair, Findom, Work, Blood, Scat, Vomit

andom4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 10:55 AM   #10
DaniBlonde

great story, just getting started :P
DaniBlonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 06:45 PM   #11
The Doctor

Default Part 3

Firstly I would like to say sorry for the delay on the third part of the story and secondly I need opinions on the new twist I put into the story. Hope you like it.

As she lifted the hem of her t-shirt she revealed her black lacy bra. The boys whistled and Katy blushed but continued her dance starting to undo the button on her mini skirt. She played with zip for a second watching the boys eagerly leaning toward her and noticed her girl friends also watching intently. This unnerved her as she had thought they would have made excuses and left the room or at least just stayed for moral support but she didn't expect them to be almost as eager as the boys, which was how they currently seemed. After taking a deep breath she slid down her skirt to reveal a very revealing black lacy thong which brought her more even more whistles and applause from her audience. She took another deep breath and held her breath as she stepped out of her skirt and grabbed the clasp on the back of her bra. She fumbled for a moment before resting and taking a breath. Sophie noticed this pause and quickly jumped up, stepped round Katy's back and unhooked her bra. Katy gasped and grabbed her falling bra, clutching it to her chest in a desperate attempt to save some dignity. Sophie dived out of Katy's reach, laughing as she ran. The others laughed for a moment before realizing how upset Katy was, the boys turned around while Stacy rushed to help her friend.

After redressing Katy, Stacy, Sam and Jack had a quick discussion and decided Sophie had to be punished for her cruelty. They decided on a punishment and went in search of Sophie. They found her hanging onto a kitchen worktop, still laughing at what she had done, but she didn't realize how upset her friend was. The others advanced on her before each grabbing a limb, carrying her to the living room and then pinning her down. Katy jumped up leaving the other three to pin the struggling Sophie. After some loud crashes and bangs from upstairs she came rushing back downstairs with a rag, two sets of handcuffs and an assortment of other random objects in a small box.

They dragged the struggling Sophie outside before handcuffing her arms around the strong oak tree in the middle of the front garden, she had very little room to move her arms, but was able to manoeuvre herself around. They then tied the rag round her head as a gag, then Katy finally handcuffed her feet. They stood back for a second to admire there work, but Katy wasn't finished she pulled two heavy duty tent pegs from the box and hammered these in the links between the handcuffs on her feet, pinning her in place. She then stepped back and rummaged through the box again before pulling out a Stanley knife and starting the cut Sophie's clothes, the others warned her she was going to far but she silenced then with a stare, no one fancied there chances against a very embarrassed girl with a knife. She continued her work until Sophie was completely nude before finally stepping back to admire her work, Sophie's cries were muffled by the gag, the others had given up protesting and falling silent trying to give Sophie reassuring smiles.

Katy thought for a moment before spinning round face Sam.

“I want you to fuck her” She whispered

“What?!” Sam choked.

“You heard me!” She said loudly, Sam glanced at the knife before shuffling over to Sophie's struggling form. He quickly dropped his pants and stepped into place behind Sophie.

“Wait” said Katy “You will need to fuck her ass, because it would be unfair to take her virginity” she laughed as Sam started to warm himself up.

“What about lube?” Sam said trying to stall

“Don't worry, it shouldn't be that painful” Katy Laughed

“I am so sorry” Sam whispered to Sophie before thrusting forward.

Sophie screamed.
Old 08-25-2008, 08:43 PM   #12
The Doctor

Did nobody like my twist? lol oh well if you did please give me some ideas, i am all out and need some input please. (when i say all out i mean nothings coming as i hit the keys like it did before )
Old 08-26-2008, 12:45 PM   #13
vivala_dare
Distinguished Member

well you should have him stop at the last second so it scares the girl tied to the tree. so this gets out of the sort of rape situation. then have them say sorry and go in and carry on with some more great dares
vivala_dare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 05:40 PM   #14
The Doctor

Thank you vivala dare ill get right on it
Old 09-05-2008, 01:03 PM   #15
vivala_dare
Distinguished Member

your welcome glad I could help
vivala_dare is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk