Old 03-07-2007, 12:30 PM   #16
Soraslight

Keep it up, very intruiging.
Soraslight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 04:30 PM   #17
Powerstrip
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Powerstrip Send a message via Yahoo to Powerstrip

Well this is the last part of the series. After this there are no stories of truth, however, if my work is liked I can try and do some Fiction stuff sometime. For now, to the story:

After last time I had sworn never to do anything for them. So months go by and about 8 or so months later, I get a text off one of them saying that they are doing something and invite me over.

I should have been suspicious then! They had not talked to me since the incident, I never expected them to either. I text back half-heartedly saying I was uninterested after what they did to me.

She text back saying she was sorry and would make it up to me. They had just got a bit out of control. So I agreed to go meet them.

I turn up in town at the appointed time and meet two of the girls, who told me that the other three were going back to the house and we were to meet them there.

Once we get to the house it seems normal enough, there setting up dinner and litening to music.

Cut the story short here, basically the house was Phoebes and her parents had gone for a "Romantic Retreat" as it was there anniversary and left her alone.

While dinner was being set up they suggested we have some fun. As soon as that was said I was on the defensive thinking back to what they did before, reminding them they weren't forgiven.

So they decide to make it up to me. Pheobe gives me £20 back and then they say that as apology for everything they have done they have agreed to let me see their boobs. I feel OK about this (who wouldn't ) and I get a nice look at their breasts. One of them is quite flat, the rest are nice decent size and they look firm (I tried to touch but they said "maybe later")

Feeling content and finally equal, I ask what we are going to do and they first ask me to stay over. So I make the arrangements etc etc and as I put the phone down, a rope comes round me and they have me enslaved.

You may think how stupid I was to listen to them at all and I agree with you. I was stupid and should have kept away from them.

So I'm standing in the hall with a rope round my neck and 5 girls standing round me. Racheal stepped forward and proclaims the entire idea of the night:

"From now on you are our slave. You must do everything we say and failure to do so mean you receive punishment. We aren't going to be soft on you either. You will do every demand and the softest punishment you will receive is whipping. We can get worse, but that's your choice"

So, I am forced to agree. So they yank the rope and drag me into the kitchen where I have to watch them eat dinner, while I am sat on the floor. Halfway through they tease me with scraps and I am left hungry. I ask them for something to eat and Charlotte has a great idea.

I am to act like a dog if I am to eat. First, take off all your clothes, "cus dogs don't wear clothes". I take them off, hesitating at underwear, but a sharp tug of the rope hastens me to drop 'em. "Get on all fours and from now on you act like a dog" I do this and do doggy whimpers to get food and nudge at them.

Charlotte then says "OK I will feed you" stands up and goes over to a cupboard, pulling out some dog food, puts it in a dog bowl, and a bowl of water and I have to eat that. Dog food isn't THE tastiest thing on the planet, but between that and going hungry (I hadn't had Lunch either) I ate it.

When they finished eating they pulled my rope and took me upstairs. I had to lie down (like a dog) outside the door, while they went and got changed. They came back a few mins later, which was lucky as I was needing the loo.
Racheal was about to lead me to the toilet, when Charlotte grabbed the leash and "corrected" her, by taking me into the back yard where I had to do my buisness.

I'm then taken for a walk in the park across the road. I got very dirty, being forced to roll around in the mud and made to go running around, which also hurt my knees. No one saw me (or if they did it was from a distance) which was good.

Once we get back, bath time using all the dog products they could find.

At this point they got bored of me being a dog so switched to being a doll for them i.e. I had to put on clothes, make-up, have my hair done. As sexy as I was, I felt quiet humiliated. I don't mind doing it, it's that they dressed me sluttily and enjoyed it.

I had to wear a bikini, short skirt and low cut top, kinky lingerie and even a maid outfit (any of them wear it and it's stuff you would wank to). By the end I looked a total slut and they liked that. I was kept in the maids outfit and had to serve them drinks and the like.

It was quite late now, so they started going to bed. I was allowed to go to bed as long as I cleaned the house using my tongue. It ended up being about two rooms, but pretty much anything I had to lick clean and then rub dry in the maid uniform.

The next day I hoped I could sneak away early and be rid of this hell, but they had woken before me and had taken the liberty to set up my next task. The maid outfit was removed and while I served everyone breakfast I had to have pegs on my penis and nipples. It hurt, but being made to walk around with it also hurt a lot more.

When I had served everyone I was served another bowl of dog food, which I had to eat with only my mouth, couldn't use my hands or anything. Once that was over, I was given another slutty top and skirt and we went for another walk, stopping at the local shop to pick a few things.

Once we got back I was tied up and had my balls and penis tied up very tight. I was to stay like this untill either I agreed to be totally shaved or I agreed to face there mystery challenge.

I have never considered shaving and I didn't fancy the idea of sharp things coming close to my family jewels, so I went with the mystery, which turned out to be quite tame compared. They had me wank in front of them. I started doing this and then suddenly had a pen shoved up my ass. While I wanked, they moved the pen in and out aswell. Unusual for me and I cummed all over my chest.

I asked when I could leave (I made up an excuse of having to be somewhere) and they decided they would release me in one hour. I agreed to this and so they packed in as many things as they could.

I first had to lick each of their pussies. I started to go down toward licking the first one and suddenly found my hands cuffed behind me. They pushed me to the ground and pushed a mini screwdriver all the way into my penis. I have done this before, but I did it gently, whereas they shoved it in. Once that was in, I had something quite large up my ass (don't know what it was) and like that I had my photo taken.

Once that was done they undid my cuffs, let me take out the objects and then they grabbed my foreskin. They pulled it and put in bits of food, yoghurt, cheese, bits of crisp and chocolate. They then stretched my foreskin over this and psuhed the food around and also exciting me. I tried to hold it off, but a bit of cum joined the food party and then they had me eat it. The cheese was vial and the whole thing left a horrible after taste in my mouth.

They were running out of things to give me and so the final task I had to do was to have my butt spanked 20 times with a belt. They were annoyed that I had followed there orders perfectly and hadn't had a chance to punish me so this was all they had left.

Once this was done they said I could leave. I enquired about clothes and they offered me a g-string, bra and the maid outfit. I protested and said that I couldn't go out in the maid uniform. They gave me the g'string and bra to put on and then came down with a low cut top and a denim mini-skirt. I went to protest again but they said that this was it. If I didn't want this I would have to go in the bra and panties only.

I left wearing the skirt and top. I was embarrased as could be. I didn't dare go home in case someone was still there (usually it's free on saturdays) so instead had to take a bus ride into town to buy new clothes. A number of people stared at me. A group of girls tried to feel me up on the bus. I tell you I was as red as a post box.

I went to the first shop grabbed a t shirt and trousers and put them on right there, I was already hugely embarrased, what more would people see.

I then went home and fortuneately no one was there. I had a long bath, mulling over everything that happened, truely realising what I should have done. I cried for ages in that bath and was quite deeply depressed for a week.

That's it. That was my terrible set of stories that I have to share with you. I'm sorry to say it's all true, and while you may say that I may be able to look back and laugh, I doubt it. Revenge is best served cold, and I hope I get the chance.

I am looking for a mistress. Please PM me if interested
Powerstrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 05:20 PM   #18
Tessdog
Account Banned

That was great! Sucks for you though..... Keep the stories going it do matter if they are fiction or not we love them...........
Tessdog is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Tessdog for this post:
Old 03-09-2007, 09:06 AM   #19
spat

Send a message via Yahoo to spat

Keep it going with the fiction being how you get revenge.
spat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 09:53 AM   #20
cheesy dude
Distinguished Member

great end to a greta set of storys, even if they are true and you probably feel bed talking about them i think its quite good.

I agree with spat make a fiction stroy about how you get revenge... maybe on their leader or them all at once... up to you.

well done
cheesy dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 11:21 AM   #21
Tessdog
Account Banned

I must say I am in love with these stories.............
Tessdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 01:57 PM   #22
Smile Guy
getDare Sweetheart

A "fantastic" series. Well done! I'm looking forward to some fiction work from you.
Smile Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 02:39 PM   #23
thehippiespy
Account Banned

Cool stories look forward to some more
thehippiespy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 06:06 PM   #24
chain
SysOp & Cougar Trainer

Great job I think that you should post some dares in the dare section.

Rowing all day, erry Day
chain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 09:19 PM   #25
Musty 21
getDare Devil

Send a message via ICQ to Musty 21 Send a message via AIM to Musty 21 Send a message via MSN to Musty 21 Send a message via Yahoo to Musty 21

keep the stories coming!
Sunday, Septermber 07, 2008 at 7:55p.m. Musty21 achieved 1,000 posts.

Click here to see it!
Musty 21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk