Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-17-2012, 11:44 PM   #1
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Default Peeking and Curiosity

(Here's a short story I just made for a contest on another site. Shorter than my average since the rules restricted how long it could be, but I think it ends up working still. Hope you all enjoy.)

Peeking and Curiosity
By Jappio

Lindsey woke up late one morning in the apartment she shared with friends. It was a cold December day, and she slowly got out from under her covers. Today she and her roommates were going to go out shopping. Some last minute Christmas gifts for family.

Not wanting to be late for it, she got out of bed, gathered some clothes, and headed towards her door.

As she stepped out, she could hear some of her roommates down the hall. She couldn’t help but walk down to the door and take a peek inside.

“Lindsey!” came a shout as one of her roommates, Alley, appeared behind Lindsey. Lindsey hadn’t gotten the chance to even open the door yet. “You can’t go in there; we are wrapping gifts, including yours!” Alley knew how Lindsey could get, more curious than most cats even.

“Oh just a little peek Alley, it won’t be any harm, we’re too old to worry about Christmas surprises,” whined Lindsey, her hand now resting on the doorknob.

“If we’re too old for surprises, then you’re too old to go sneaking peeks at your gifts and you should have the patience to wait like any other adult! Be a good girl and don’t’ be naughty!” Alley said, pulling Lindsey away from the door. “You go take a shower so we can go shopping already. Oh, and stay out of my room!” Alley then slipped inside and shut the door. She heard the other girls giggle. In a huff, Lindsey headed to the bathroom, knowing that all three friends wouldn’t let her in for anything at that point.

Lindsey locked herself into the bathroom. For a girl who loved to peek, she sure was private. She set her clothing down on the sink counter, and began to take off her clothes. She’d get her shower done, and then head out shopping with her friends.

With her nightgown and underwear off, Lindsey was now naked. She hung up a towel for her to grab after the shower, and headed towards the tub. Yet as she turned the water on, she could swear she heard something. She quickly hurried to the door and put her ear to it.

Over the sounds of running water, Lindsey could barely hear anything, but she made out a bit of it. She could hear the girls walking down the hall, talking about going out to get some quick breakfast while she was in the shower.

Fighting back her shyness, Lindsey slowly cracked the door open. Even with her body bare, she risked opening the door to get a better idea of what the girls were up to; Lindsey couldn’t help herself.

The girls were indeed heading out, she could hear all three leaving. They were joking about having to rush so Lindsey wouldn’t go snooping. They were sure though Lindsey would take her time in the shower, and that they had enough time. Suddenly the door was opened and slammed shut, they were gone.

Lindsey’s eyes grew wide. A smile crept up on her face. They thought she wouldn’t hear them leave with the shower on, but they were wrong! With them gone, it’d be easy to sneak in the room and find her presents!

Lindsey grabbed her towel and wrapped it around her body. She didn’t want to run around naked after all, in case they came back a little early. No time to get dressed though, so Lindsey was quickly out in the hall.

She made it to Alley’s door, opening it up and looking inside. Her heart sank though when she only saw boxes and presents lying about, none of the gifts sitting out.

Yet her curiosity wasn’t fed. Lindsey had to know more. She could at least look at the boxes after having snuck in. She quickly bounced over to the bed, and picked up a box. It wasn’t labeled as hers. She started to look at a few more nearby.

Lindsey began to notice that things were only boxed though. A few didn’t even have ribbons securing them shut yet. She was able to open one of the gifts lying there that were addressed to Alley, and find the cute vest that Tina got Alley. Lindsey could maybe still get lucky yet!

A few present lay at the head of the bed, up near the pillows. Lindsey was sure they had to be hers! She quickly climbed on the bed, and crawled over to them. She was careful to make sure her towel stayed on her. Even alone she didn’t want to be exposed.

She was in luck. A present at the corner of the bed was indeed for her! She saw that ribbons had yet to tie it shut. With a look around to make sure she was still alone, Lindsey lifted the top off and peeked inside.

Inside she could see what looked to be a very cute and pretty glove. She reached in and could feel that it was very soft. She loved it! She couldn’t wait till Christmas to be able to try it!

She just had to see how colorful it was, but as she pulled at it, she could tell it wasn’t letting up, probably the tag or something caught on something. Lindsey was smart, and knew not to disturb things too much, or else it would be obvious she was snooping!

Yet she couldn’t help herself, she had to at least feel what the glove felt like on her hand. So slowly Lindsey reached her hand inside, and found the opening for the glove.

It was a bit of a tight squeeze at first, something around the opening was sort of tough. Yet soon her fingers slipped inside, and eventually her whole hand. She giggled to herself think, “Fits like a glove.”

She had to see it though. She couldn’t resist any longer. Just one peek, and then back to the shower before they came home and found her!

Yet as she tried to pull her hand out of the glove, she felt a lot of resistance. Something wasn’t right. She could feel something hard around her wrist too… this glove wasn’t pure cotton. As she tugged her hand out of the box a bit, the box itself actually lowered away from her hand.

That’s when Lindsey noticed the cord coming out of the box. Some form of strong cable that was poking out of the bottom. It was attached to the end of the glove too. Lindsey realized that the glove was attached to the corner of the bed, almost like it was to make sure the present couldn’t be taken?

Lindsey wasn’t sure if that was to stop her from taking the presents early. She liked to peek, but she wasn’t a thief! Yet then she realized another problem. She couldn’t free her hand from the glove! She was starting to realize why there was a tough band around her hand, the gloves were modified! It was like there was a handcuff around her wrist!

She’d fiddled around with it too much; it was all some sort of trap! Her friends rigged the present to trap her! Now they’d really catch her red handed in the act of sneaking peeks at the presents!

She pulled and pulled, but nothing budged. The glove was now locked onto her hand! As she struggled though, she could feel her towel begin to slouch on her body! She used her free hand to try and hold it up. She was now realizing she wasn’t just going to be caught feeding her curiosity, but also caught in just a towel!

Without a moment to fully comprehend how much trouble she was in, Alley, Tina, and Samantha were back! The three just walked in the room, not seeming the least bit surprised!

Lindsey realized now that it really was a full blown trap. They knew that she would have eavesdropped as they left! They knew that she’d sneak into the room and dig in her presents! They even knew somehow that Lindsey wouldn’t be able to help but slip her hand into the glove!

The three started to giggle as they circled the bed. Lindsey tried to apologize, to get herself out of the situation, but they weren’t having it.

“Nope, you did something naughty during the holidays. You’ll be lucky if your presents aren’t replaced with coal!” Alley said, her hand finding the hem of the towel, starting to lift it up!

“Stop it guys! I’m naked under here!” Lindsey pleaded.

“We know, but, just like you, maybe we just want a peek?” Tina teased. Alley continued to lift the back of the towel up, Lindsey’s upright, bare bottom coming into view! Lindsey’s face turned red as her friends exposed her!

Lindsey’s free hand was being pushed away, stopped every time Lindsey tried to fix the towel. The three giggled and teased Lindsey, commenting on her cute bottom. They even gave it a few playful swats for her bad behavior!

Lindsey couldn’t even argue against it. She knew what she had been doing was wrong, and was just hoping she’d be set free and allowed to dress soon!

Lindsey though was shocked to find that Samantha started to untuck the towel from under Lindsey’s arms! “Stop it guys! That’s enough peeking!” Lindsey said as she tried to get away. In her struggle to save her towel, she decided to lie on her back instead of being on her hands and knees. It also meant hiding her butt finally. She flipped over, being careful to not twist her bound wrist.

Lindsey’s roommates though kept pulling at the towel. She could feel it loosen behind her, even removed from behind her entirely. Lindsey did her best with one arm, but could only manage to keep the towel covering her front side. She knew any second they could uncover her breasts, so Lindsey instead held her arm in front of her boobs, so as the towel was pulled down, she at least stayed someone what covered!

Lindsey’s face was now glowing. The girls were indeed getting quite the peek! Any curiosity about her body was quickly becoming answered for them all! Lindsey just avoided eye contact and hoped it would be done soon.

“Want to have a peek at another future present?” Alley asked. Lindsey didn’t even answer, not wanting to acknowledge the teasing, but she couldn’t help but eye up the present that Alley was holding.

“Here, we’ll even make sure it fits right. We’re pretty sure it’s matching, but have to make sure after all. We know you hate not knowing stuff and can’t wait!” Alley said as the other two girls were suddenly pulling at Lindsey’s free arm!

Alley opened the box, and inside was another glove! It was just like the other, but the box was on the other top corner of the bed. Lindsey wasn’t able to stop her two friends as they pulled her arm away, and took her hand and helped Alley slip the glove on!

Lindsey could feel something secure around her wrist, just like her other hand. Now her hands were away from her body, her breasts now completely exposed! Her friends able to peek at her completely topless state! Every curve, nipple, and even goosebumps available for their peeking!

Lindsey was again victim to some teasing. Her sneaking and spying surely got her in trouble this time! She was nearly naked now, her towel only just barely sitting over her lap, hiding her last bit of decency. She was unable to use her hands at all thanks to the handcuff-gloves.

That’s when the girls decided it was time to find out what the last bit the towel was hiding! Even with every ounce of strength Lindsey had, she could not manage to clamp her legs around the towel tough enough to even stop one of the girls from stealing the towel away completely, much less all three!

With her towel gone now, her neatly groomed girl fur was now exposed. Her bare legs and thighs were naked. With only her legs now snapped shut to hide her lips, Lindsey was naked and tied to the bed for her curious friends’ eyes to devour!

Lindsey’s punishment wasn’t done though. Tina and Samantha now held up boxes at the bottom corners of the bed. Lindsey watched as they opened the boxes, even though she was afraid, she still couldn’t help herself from looking. From each box, a boot emerged, also seemingly tied to a strong string. Lindsey knew what was about to happen.

So with Alley’s help, the two girls manage to spread Lindsey’s legs, and fasten her feet into the boots. Now her entire naked pussy could be seen! Her usually most hidden area, exposed for them to see. Her embarrassment was now at the absolute max.

Lindsey’s body laid naked, spread, and fully exposed. “Want one final peek at your Christmas presents Lindsey?” Alley asked.

Lindsey didn’t respond. Her face was burning up; she couldn’t believe what it was like to be subject to this much staring. She didn’t say no though, so Alley presented on last box. This time there were no strings attached to it.

“To complete your winter look…” Alley said, opening the top of the box. She took out a scarf, “A winter scarf for you…” Lindsey climbed on the bed, kneeling over Lindsey’s naked body, “And with it, we can make sure you peek no more.” She said, wrapping the soft fabric around Lindsey’s head, using it like a blindfold, Lindsey no longer able to see anything.

Lindsey was naked, completely exposed, and totally vulnerable and unable to do anything about it. She couldn’t even see what was happening anymore. She wanted to so bad, her curiosity swelling, but she was unable to. Were the girls looking? Who was giggling now? Would they leave her there? What would they do? It was driving her nuts! She wasn’t sure what was worse, the embarrassment or the unknown!

“Now Lindsey, your punishment for being naughty during Christmas time isn’t over yet. You’re always peeking, so I think it’s our turn to peek and feed our own curiosity…” Alley teased.

The girls wouldn’t end up going shopping till the next day, far too busy with the naked and tied Lindsey.

The End
Jappio is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jappio for this post:
Old 12-18-2012, 12:08 AM   #2
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Very nice story. Hope there will be a part 2
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 08:20 AM   #3
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Superb storytelling as usual! I hope whomever was running the contest on the other site rightfully awards you the first prize!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:38 PM   #4
dickface

i hope there is a part 2 or sonething, i could imagine them giving her a new vibrater or something . i love the way this is written, and i dont think you should stop.

PM me, I love to chat about everything!

M/18/Bisexual

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=62861
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 02:46 AM   #5
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry to those looking for a sequel or continuation. This story is done where it is. It accomplished the goal it needed to. It was written to just be a short little fun story.

Heck, with the particular theme the story presents, I think having a vague ending like this, leaving the readers curious, is more than fitting =P

Memories of Life, as much as I hope I win, there are a lot of fantastic writers on that site, so my chances of winning I would say could be very slim.
Old 12-19-2012, 03:03 AM   #6
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jappio View Post
...Memories of Life, as much as I hope I win, there are a lot of fantastic writers on that site, so my chances of winning I would say could be very slim.
Is there "voting" on the site to determine the best story? Give us the link!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 09:28 AM   #7
Pepper Ridge

This is an awesome story. I love the way it ends. So many stories here leave off open-ended without any sense of completeness (I am very guilty of this as well). This story opens everything up to the imagination in a very satisfying way.
Pepper Ridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 01:10 PM   #8
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Memories, no the voting is not done by vote, but by judging. The judging though I'm sure will be very fair.

Also thanks Peppe Ridge, I'm glad you enjoyed it.
Old 12-24-2012, 01:23 PM   #9
LadyDiamond2012

This story was yet another enjoyable read, and taught me a valuable lesson! I will never again peek at my Christmas presents! Since I will remember this story...
LadyDiamond2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 08:56 AM   #10
ErinShez

Talking

OOOOHHHH I loooove this
ErinShez is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk