Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-04-2012, 02:06 PM   #76
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Hey guys

After like half a year I'm glad to finally present chapter 9 Thanks to all the people that have encouraged me to write another chapter and in particular a huge thanks and hugs to Aethi and TheChris because they were helping me with the revision and had to deal with all my horrible English.

Enjoy!

Back story

Due to his father’s work, Chad had to move to Germany with his family. At first he didn’t like his new abode at all, yet then he learnt to know Tim, a pretty hot guy, at his school. Tim invited him over to a party on the following weekend. On their way to the party Chad learnt to know Tobi (who joins them on the party) and Robin (who is a good friend of Tim). Later, on the party, Chad met Jonathan and Steffi (who seem to be a couple) and Jan.

After a lot of drinking and talking Tobi went home, and Steffi and Jonathan into another room to watch a movie and sleep. Only Tim, Jan and Chad remaining, Tim suggested a game of Truth or Dare.

So far Tim has already lost his shirt and Chad his shirts and socks and they've done quite a few truths and dares. Now Jan challenged Chad to figure blindfolded and just with his tongue whose dick he is feeling. If Chad loses he has to take off one article of clothing, if Jan loses, he has to do so...

Chad is blindfolded and someone is walking towards him... but who will it be...?

Chapter 9

...just then, he felt a hand on the back of his head, which lead him slowly and carefully forward...

Something pushed against his lips and already sensing the large amount of precum he opened them. The soft, warm manhood slid into his mouth. Chad used his tongue to circle around the top, immediately realized that it was covered by foreskin and then moved forward to get it deeper in.

So one or either of them is not circumcised? Is that normal in Germany? As far as he could tell, from himself, and from what he had seen in the shower after sports and his experiences so far, it was rather common to circumcise in the US. Still curious, Chad continued the exploration of his object of desire. A slight curvature to the left. Just enough so the very tip slid up and down the moist inside of his mouth. About 6 inches. Further down he met a small amount of hair. So he is not shaving... or just not regularly?

He was so exited, he could almost hear his own member throbbing. Imagining that it might be Tim in front of him, a strange warm feeling started spreading out from his chest.

A hand brushed his cheek and he felt how the foreskin was being pulled back, leaving the now exposed glans fully for his tongue. He immediately started exploring it, feeling around and on the top. Whoever of the two that is, he's horny as hell, Chad concluded from the twitching and the wetness.

A hand took hold of hold of his shoulder, leaning on him, and he heard soft moan as he continued to work with his tongue. He leant in even deeper and started to slide up and down on the shaft, speeding up quickly, till he hit the back of his mouth. For a moment he almost had to cough, but he quickly pulled back. Imagining it was Tim in front of him he tried a couple of times again to get the rock hard member as deep as possible into his mouth, having it hit the very soft and moist back, and the feeling of it pushing into him made him even more horny. He could hear almost constant moans now. Going slower he tried to twine his cheeks and tongue as close as possible around the shaft, building a hot, moist and tight cave for his opposite to thrust into.

About then he felt that the time must have already been over. He was about to just stop and tell them his guess, when he suddenly heart the door swing open.The person in front of him quickly pulled back and zipped up.

"Tim? Jan?" the person laughed and added "Was wird das denn? Stör' ich? Tschuldigung, das hätte ich jetzt nicht erwartet, ich wollte eigentlich nur mein Handy holen, bin dann mal wieder weg." Chad couldn't understand a word, but by the tone he could hear that it was first surprise then joking and then regret. However it definitely was Steffi.

After taking a few seconds of coping with what just had happened he took off his blindfold, realizing that Tim and Jan already had taken place on the opposite couch, quickly putting their clothes back on. Chad put his shirt and socks on too and looked over again. Both were clearly embarrassed that Steffi had seen them like that. And probably Steffi would tell her boyfriend... and... Chad couldn't imagine what else.

"Damn." Tim said. He probably doesn't have a problem with her knowing about his sexuality, but this was probably a bit too much information and detail then. Chad analyzed Tim’s miem, while Tim was pouring some strong alcohol into a glass and drank it with one sip.

"I guess that's it for tonight then", Jan sighed and did as Tim, after he offered Chad another glass.

Chad realized that he still didn't know who he had tasted, yet the situation felt so unbearably awkward that he didn't dare to speak about it. So he put up with drinking a few more shots until he was feeling entirely drunk, spacing out to his friends in the states and what all had happened since he moved to Germany, until he sunk more and more on the couch and fell asleep.

---------------

Love
Saphir

Last edited by Saphir; 06-05-2012 at 07:08 AM.
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 02:09 PM   #77
TheChris

Looks all good to me.

Anytime you need help again I'd be glad to.
The way you took my advise and your own new
ideas and used them is great. Awesome job as to
be expected from you. No pressure

~Chris
TheChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 07:07 PM   #78
Aethi
getDare Sweetheart

It does look great! :3 And your English is far from horrible. ^^ Anyway, it looks great to me. *hugs* And I'll be willing to help whenever too. <3

LIKES: Clothing (not xdress) | Video Game Dares | Shower Dares | Sleeping Dares

DISLIKES: Messy | Piss | Outside/semi-public

LIMITS: Involving other people | Scat | | Crossdressing | Blood | Etc.
Aethi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 07:26 PM   #79
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

Really good I like the attention to detail it adds to the story alot
Demonking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 05:38 AM   #80
Abmp

That was a fantastic start to the story again!
I think that you have done a fantastic job picking up the story so easily again. I loved how you used your first language to make some suspense, and also I loved the writing style where you leave us uncertain about who it is. It makes soooooo good.
It really is great to see you writing again- you really are talented.
Abmp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 05:37 AM   #81
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Pretty good. I like how you go into detail with everything that's going on.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 06:42 AM   #82
topher

Really cool story. I hope there will be a next part soon. Lot of ways to go. And I am pretty sure it was Jan!

TTY soon (I hope)
topher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 04:17 AM   #83
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Hey guys,

Finally I got holidays, days of inebriation, awesome parties with friends, longing for someone special to be here, be close to me, laying on the green grass and enjoying the summer with me, and many more things that many of you might know.

However, I've noticed that this story is at a certain point and even tho I actually have time now to continue writing, I've noticed that all the concepts (for continuation) that I can come up with are not satisfying to me, hence I've decided to not continue this story. It ends here, I just don't like to keep writing on it. It might be that I have some awesome idea at some point, but since then this is discontinued, I'm sorry...

I've got several plans and projects this summer, and I won't be able to do all of them. If I decide to and it works out good, it might be that you will be able to read another, totally different story by me on here soon. We will see, I cannot promise tho.

I love you all... :3

-------------

Chad will see and experience many nice things in Germany, but he will have struggle too, will Tim and he have a relationship? Will there be problems? Other boys? And what when he has to return to the USA?

Yet this is another story, and it's going to be told another time....
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 05:12 AM   #84
Abmp

Awwwww! Thats ok tho...as long as you write us another story :P.
Thanks for the awesome story tho!
Abmp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 03:32 PM   #85
kallumbj

Default Love it!

This ist gut! :P Well done! I got you're message and I'm thrilled with how much you've done AND how good it was. And to be honest - I love the land of beer more then I love the land of Leprechauns. Though, I am half German. Lololol.

Also.
A few words of advice -
NEVER BELIEVE WHEN SOMEONE SAYS THERE IS GOLD AT THE END OF A RAINBOW. BECUZ THERE AIN'T. I'VE TRIED.

Don't try to look for gold at the end of the rainbow, trust me, I've been wanting to find some since I was ten... and believe me.. the land of Leprechauns isn't so lucky. Unless you have a four leaf-clover. Also, proud to be bisexual!
kallumbj is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abroad, adventure, bet, bottle, boys, dare, drinking, europe, friendship, game, gay, lost, love, male, romance, spin, story, strip, student, teen, teenage, tord, truth